TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This all came to a head near the end of the last evening that Brenda was with us. It could have been because of the lingering awkwardness that followed our little slip up that made depart in the awkward way she did. Or it could have been just because Brenda was just a slightly socially awkward woman by nature. It also just happened to have happened the night before her husband miraculously stabilized and was finally moved out of isolation and allowed visitors again. We will never really know.

Candy was lounging in the love seat with me, gaining a complimentary foot rub from me as her feet were currently resting on my lap. Our character sheets and dice were sitting on the coffee table in front of us so that we had easy access. Mags was sitting on the floor next to the coffee table and right beside where Candy's head was lazily resting on the arm of the love seat. Brenda, currently narrating how her punk rock themed Bard was attempting to seduce a wild dryad, was across from all of us sitting on the couch.

Maggie was resting her cheek against the top of Candy's head as we listened to Brenda attempt to verbally negotiate the intricacies of halfling/fae-spirit relations with Auntie C. I was 'connected' with Candy and had been pushing a constant flow of pleasing sensations through her feet. It was just about all she could do to keep from moaning out loud as I was intentionally trying to make her more and more horny. We were sleeping in the bedroom next to Brenda, and it made it very difficult to have sex as Candy was really rather loud when her sexual juices got flowing.

We had agreed that the wisest course of action would be for us to abstain from all sex in the house while Brenda was present. But that didn't stop the girls from tantalizing and teasing me at every opportunity. Just that morning Maggie had pulled one of her 'oops, I dropped my towel' moves as I was waiting outside the door to brush my teeth and shave. And Candy was just as bad, having surprised me one morning with a 'partial' blowjob in Cammy's office while Brenda was talking right outside the door.

I say it was a 'partial' blowjob because she managed to get about 9 or 10 good bobs of her head before she giggled evilly and ran off out of the room through the other door. The girls had seemingly made a solemn promise to Auntie C that they would behave and no actual sex would occur. But they had all (Cecilia included) agreed that teasing me and tormenting me was absolutely fine. I believe that the aim was to try to get me so worked up and desperate that I would eventually end up fucking them all into next week like an out of control beast once our guest finally departed.

So, I felt perfectly justified in getting some kind of pay back in the only way I could. And as sexually frustrated as I had been feeling recently... well, let's just say that my judgment was impaired. So, I probably went a little too hard and too far when I pushed those pleasant sensations into Candy's feet at such an intensity. I knew that I had done more than I had intended when I heard a slight gasp from Mags. I wasn't clearly able to sense her through my connection with Candy, but it was clear that she was being affected because she had begun to breathe a little harder and it was clearly in sync with my pulses of pleasure.

Being of exceedingly poor judgment at the time, I got even more turned on to see that I was actually able to get some payback on my fiance and my sexy cousin at the same time. So, I amped the pulses up a notch and increased their frequency. It happened to occur right after a particularly lurid description of how Brenda's halfling Bard had successfully begun to woo and get frisky with the dryad she was attempting to charm. So, as Brenda narrated the scene of two fantastical creatures getting really into their heavy petting session, Mags and Candy were beginning to quietly pant like animals in heat.

I was really enjoying feeling the girls' inner turmoil as they both struggled to manage and contain their external reactions, whilst being assaulted with such an internal bombardment of intense pleasure. We probably would have gotten away with the whole thing, had it not been for the fact that just as Mags was powering through her 'magically' induced mini-orgasm, Cecilia called on Maggie's character to start her turn. Maggie's voice betrayed her clearly overwrought state as it squeaked out alongside the moan that had inadvertantly escaped her soft lips.

While she tried to play it off as a really bizarre yawn, something in the sudden squint of Brenda's eyes betrayed both her confusion and suspicion. Candy, who was also attempting to suppress her own bodily reactions, tried to cover for the poor girl. But there was really no way to un-ring that bell, so to speak. It was clear that something had happened.

Cecilia, who knew well all of the pleasurable utterances that her daughter frequently would make, recognized right away that somehow her daughter had just tried to hold in an orgasm. So, in an attempt to do damage control, Auntie C promptly ended the game session. Maggie and Brenda ended up going off into another room to discuss her 'yawn'. Maggie later told us that she believed that Brenda had seemingly bought the whole story of Mags having been a little indecorous during the game session. She had spun a lie that she had secretly been masturbating during Brenda's lurid description of the seduction techniques her fictional Bard employed.

We all breathed a sigh of relief at our seeming narrow escape. Given that Brenda was clearly under such excessive strain mentally and emotionally, it was reasonable to hope that she would not suspect anything more unusual was going on. And given our positions relative to one another at the time of the occurance, there was really no reason to believe that Brenda would suspect that either Candy or I had anything to do with what happened. It was kind of nice to have gotten away with something so naughty.

The scolding that we received from Auntie C, however, was far from nice. Obviously, she had to get to the bottom of what had happened. And further, she was informed by a very embarrassed Brenda of how Mags had 'confessed' to having been improper during the game session. That was certainly a truly mortifying experience for Cecilia to endure. But she also had to be seen to scold Maggie by Brenda so that the ruse could be maintained. All in all, the entire episode was clearly a poor choice stemming from the constant need for secrecy and a bunch of horny people unable to express their desires.

And as I pointed out earlier, Brenda was thankfully given a reprieve with the wonderful news about her husband's recovery. She was a pleasant enough woman, but we were all very grateful to see her depart. Especially under such happy circumstances. There was naturally a concurrent celebration in our home as well. The only one that seemed to be unwilling to join in the celebrations was Auntie C. Mags surmised that she wasn't willing to join in our little celebration mainly due to the fact that she had just recently given us all such a strict scolding.

But the rest of the girls and I were under no such reservations. Even Cammy decided to join in on the wildly sensuous romp that followed. The sudden release of all of that sexual tension was like the sounding of a starting gun. Thus we were all four quickly entangled with one another's bodies, passionately kissing and attempting to rip off each others' clothing.

I was nipping at Maggie's earlobe and simultaneously attempting to undo her bra all while slipping my right hand underneath Cammy's panties to grab that juicy ass of hers. Meanwhile, Maggie was vainly attempting to out-do Candy in a tongue wrestling match and slip off the same woman's dress, which had a most frustrating zipper (the small kind that always seems to get stuck in everything).

Cammy was happily rubbing her own clit through her panties while groping my manhood. I could feel her joy mixed with her feverish need as her naked tits smashed themselves against the right side of my chest. I could feel her pushing out radiating waves of pleasant sensations that seemed to mirror my own. And once I was finally able to dispense with Maggie's bra, my left hand snaked around and began to attack her glorious Dcups.

With a sharp intake of breath, Mags' arousal skyrocketed. This was what she had been looking forward to ever since she had learned about my new powers. I could feel her anticipation and eagerness as her body reveled in the new sensations that my hands could now bring her. Candy, never one to be left out of the action, took Maggie's sharp inhale as an opportunity to break the lip-lock and divest herself of her now probably ruined dress (damnable zippers!). She put on a little bit of a show for Maggie as she stripped.

I could tell that Maggie was getting primed for a major orgasm, but I chose to draw things out and let her need just build for a little while. These girls had teased and tempted me for an entire two weeks! I was going to make sure that they all got a taste of what they had put me through. So, I reached out to one of Maggie's 'fireflies' and began to tease it with my finger. It was hovering just under the skin of her left nipple and I kept teasing the tip of her nipple with my finger while concentrating on putting a barrier on Maggie's orgasm.

I realized that whenever the girls began to have an orgasm build up was when I actually began to see their 'fireflies'. I wasn't sure what it was that I was actually seeing. But I knew that it was through those little floating points of light that I was able to achieve the greatest effects over the girls. Upon such a startling realization, I really began to start paying close attention to what I was seeing.

As I concentrated on drawing out the build up of Maggie's climax, I realized that I could actually detect the faintest ghosts of those same 'fireflies' in Cammy as well. I could tell that she wasn't nearly as close to orgasm as poor Mags, due to the fact that her 'fireflies' didn't have near as bright of a glow to them. But it was clear that those little points of light were still present. I looked at Candy, who was still finishing her strip tease, and I couldn't see anything except the stunningly hot woman bending over and sliding her panties down to her ankles.

I made the connection that I must only be able to 'see' these points of light when I was in physical contact with the person. Furthermore, I seemed to be able to exert influence even when not 'touching' those little points, but I could do SO much more if I interacted with the 'fireflies'. It was as though those little points of light were receivers for my 'signal'. So, with these new observations, I realigned my own mental model of how my powers actually worked once more.

Luckily, I was wise enough to realize that this was not the right time to focus on something as mundane as learning about superpowers. I had three stunningly beautiful women wanting nothing more than to enjoy a foursome with me in the mix. I had to put my priorities in the proper place.

So, just as Maggie began to whine with her desperate aching need, I pulled her body back to my chest with my left arm and grabbed a handful of boob in the process. I released Cammy's juicy ass with my right hand and threaded it between the two women so that I was now wrapping both arms around Maggie. Cammy could sense what I was doing to the poor girl and she moved herself to the front of Maggie to attend to the tormented girl's neglected nipples, further driving Mags to the edge.

With my right hand now dipping into Maggie's soaked panties to plunder her dripping wet cunt, I ramped up the waves of pleasure that I was pouring into her. I could feel Cammy doing the same as we both worked our magic on the poor girl. And just as Maggie's mind was about to overload with sensations, Candy sauntered up to her. Candy didn't touch Maggie. She just leaned in, next to her ear and whispered two words, "Good girl."

I smiled as I chose that moment to release the barrier to Maggie's orgasm. To say that the girl convulsed would be nothing shy of gross understatement. Maggie shook like a woman possessed. Her eyes rolled back in her head and I would swear that her pussy clamped down harder than hydraulic machinery. My fingers could feel the walls of her pussy pulsate as her entire core seemed to crush down all at once. If I had not been basically holding her upright, she probably would have fallen to the carpet.

The resulting shockwave of 'life force' that radiated out from Maggie was unexpected. I could sense that Cammy was just as surprised about it as I was, but she had more experience with how to properly handle it. She used our 'connection' with each other to help me guide the 'life force' to be evenly distributed among the three of us. Since Candy was not currently touching us, we could not share the energy with her as well, but it was of little consequence. The rejuvenation that Cammy and I felt was pleasant, instead of jarring as a result.

Needless to say, poor Mags was going to take a little bit to recover from such a massive orgasm. So, it was with no small amount of maniacal glee that Cammy and I 'communed' once more to devise a plan for dealing with the Hispanic nymph. Candy was busy tending to making Maggie comfortable as she laid insensate on the floor, still shuddering from aftershocks. So, she didn't get the chance to notice our predatory gazes.

Just as Candy was turning to face us again, I scooped her up in my arms and whisked her over to the couch that Cammy was now laying on. I placed her face down onto Cammy so that the girls were chest to chest. Cammy, knowing what we had planned, immediately began to kiss the little firecracker passionately. We didn't intend for her to have even a moment to reorient herself. So as Cammy wrapped her arms and legs around the Hispanic vixen and began to work her magic on the girl, I lined myself up between their legs.

I had done this many times with Cecilia and Maggie. So, it was with practiced motions that I lined my cock up between both girls steaming cunts and began to thrust myself in that little space between their pussies. My manhood glided smoothly between their hot wet lips and the sawing motion rubbed along both of their clits in a euphoric mix of friction and pressure. Both girls began to moan hotly into each others mouths as our combined onslaught began in earnest.

We had decided that we wanted to push Candy into a continuous climax and see if Cammy could also ride that wave with her. So, I began to push waves mirroring the intense pleasure that I was feeling with each thrust. Meanwhile Cammy focused on bonding with Candy in every way possible. Thus, my co-conspirator slowly began to attune her own sensations with the ones that Candy was experiencing. And they both began to moan in sync as I kept up the steady thrusting between their soft wet cunts.

Once Cammy was certain that she had 'synced' herself up with Candy, we began the next fun stage of our experiment. I pulled my cock back far enough to slip from between the girls' hot pussy sandwich, and allowed the head of my cock to rise up to slide right into Candy's tight love channel. I was still in 'communion' with Cammy when this happened so, it was immediately apparent that we had succeeded. Cammy could actually feel every thrust of my cock into Candy as though I was thrusting into her own little flower.

We both rejoiced mentally at this success. The implications were staggering to imagine. But right at that particular moment, it was way too much fun to just go along for the ride. Candy was practically trapped in heaven as both Cammy and I were pulsating a dubstep-worthy beat of pleasurable waves through her body and then back into each other. I watched as Candy's 'fireflies' jumped and danced around like hundreds of fireworks gone crazy inside of a jar.

As each new pulse of sensation hit her senses, Candy's 'fireflies' jittered and flitted around wildly. It was amazing to watch all on its own. Not to mention the incredible sensations these pulses caused her cunt to involuntarily impart to my cock. Cammy seemed to also be riding along on autopilot as the sensations she was 'copying' from Candy were building up her own orgasm on top of the one she was feeling mirrored from her 'captive'.

Luckily for all of us, Candy was able to ride the building wave for quite a while before she finally began to peak. In that time, Cammy and I had established a sort of rhythmic system to keep the pressure steadily mounting. And when Candy finally succumbed to her impending titanic orgasm, Cammy followed right along with her without me even having to enter her now super wet pussy.

The sensation was so intense that I immediately followed them right along into that state of communal orgasmic euphoria. For a few moments I couldn't tell where Candy and Camille's bodies ended and my own began. The sensations were so incredibly intense and focused that my mind sort of retreated within itself in a sort of defensive shut-down mode. When I came to once more, I felt as though I could run a marathon to the top of a mountain only to subsequently bench-press a tanker full of lead.

There was an intense buzzing in the back of my head as everything I saw and smelled seemed to be intensified to insane levels. Upon pulling out of Candy's abused pussy, I became acutely aware of everything I could see and smell in the room. But just as I was beginning to distinguish each of the girls' individual scents from the miasma of sexual release hanging in the room, I was suddenly struck with exactly how thirsty I had become. Without any kind of conscious thought on the matter, I suddenly found my glass of water in my hand.

This was some serious cause for puzzlement as the glass had previously been sitting on the dining room table some thirty feet away. I had not stood up or somehow moved to the other room. No one had brought it to me. It had just flew into my hand as gently and naturally as though my invisible doppleganger had just handed the glass to me. I could almost make out the disturbance in the air around the glass as it flew to me. It appeared as though a hand made of heat distortion had held the glass out to me.

This was entirely new to me. I had witnessed Sheila casually using a powerful burst of telekinesis at the funeral, but I had never done anything like this before. Naturally, this was missed by the girls, who were all in varying states of orgasm-induced delirium. And, of course, I had to try to test this new power to be sure that I wasn't just crazy. So, I tried to will the first thing that my eyes landed on into my other hand. Sadly, Maggie's bra stubbornly refused my summons.

After several frustrating minutes of vainly attempting to use my new 'force' powers, Cammy recovered enough awareness to see me straining while holding my hand out towards a very unmoved piece of lingerie. While she didn't immediately grasp what I was attempting to do, she was conscious enough to register my behavior as weird. This puzzlement drew her farther out of her post-orgasmic stupor until she was far enough to actually watch my bizarre actions and attempt to rouse the other girls in concern.

As I was concentrating too hard on mastering the use of the metaphysical to transcend the mundanely physical, I didn't notice that I had an audience. Instead my focus was entirely on searching out the connection to my powers that had allowed me to magically call a glass of water to my hand. Frustratingly, the damnable brassier refused to budge on such lofty answers, no matter how hard I might stare and strain the veins in my temples.

It wasn't until Candy, ever the blunt one of our group, called out to me that I became aware of the girls again. "What in the hell are you trying to do Papi?" The suddenness of her question broke my concentration on this staring match I had been having with Maggie's bra. I looked over at the girls dumbfounded and then vainly tried to muster into words a logical description of what had occurred in their convalescence.