All Comments on 'TGI Chronicles Pt. 1 Ch. 11'

by GaryAPB

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding Conclusion

Gary, there were moments in the early chapters that I dispaired of the progress in the story. You have acquitted all fears completely. I said early on that I thought the story to "PG" to be on Literotica; this one is worthy!

The story is a triumph, and ends believably. Congratulations.

I have just one final complaint; who awards the "H" for "Hot Story" symbol? Chapters 2-8 didn't really deserve them. But this one deserves it, and doesn't have it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Engrossing story

Little too wordy; too much content on his job stretched the story out. Could have discussed their deeper feelings, especially him as he hung on to his "conditions" but did not appear to know why. Her reluctant final disclosure was resolved but his feelings at her final required disclosure were not developed.

I really enjoyed the story. Your taking two people at a very low moral point, and bringing them to a positive conclusion of perhaps being better people was refreshing. Too many other authors just trace the downward path of the characters to a portrayal of human beings at their worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This was a

lousy ending compared to the rest of the story. Tim started thinking with his little head and then Beth hand him wrapped around her little finger. Why he followed her to his bed is beyond me. He shoud have tossed her coat out the front right before he tossed her out. Beth is a good PR person and she told, showed and did what she though Tim wanted to hear and feel and it worked. Next thing she is in his bed and he is making plans to take her back. She went for a shower and she had the gaul to have him go and fetch her cloths like a puppy dog. How degrading. Then Denny saying that he had better do something because some man would take notice of her and snatch her up. Denny was putting pressure on Tim. A friend would not have done that unless there were alternative motives. The one part I liked about this is where dad said,'"Ditch the Bitch." Beth is a CHEATER AND ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER. I think they should still sell the house and go their seperate ways. Tim is a young fit man and he would not have any problems finding a lady that would treat him nicely and not put a knife in his back.

kilcannonkilcannonover 18 years ago
liked it

Thought it was well written. Each chapter left me wanting more. The ending seemed to come to soon, after all the buildup on the first posts. Cannot wait to read your next stories!

looking4itlooking4itover 18 years ago
fitting

Although it did end somewhat quickly, especially compared to the previous chapters, I found it to be intriguing as always. Well thought for the most part and (although I'm sure there will be those who don't agree with me) a very plausible outcome. I am glad to say that I'm happy for the characters, the importance of that is that it shows them to be substantial and believable. Overall, a weaker chapter than some but an outstanding story overall. I still hope that the Part 1 is not a teaser. Looking forward to the next set of installments. Thank you.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Poor Tim

He went through all that for nothing. His only mistake is that he is too dumb. I hope next time he forgives her on the spot and skips all the unnecessary pain.

Her behavior is totally unfitting of a loving wife. I am not talking about the seduction. I guess many people can be seduced at some weak point or another regardless of their love for their spouses. The real problem is how she got herself in a situation where this guy can tell her to suck his cock and she would suck it. She acted like a single teenager out for sex from the getgo, right from the first time she accepted to be dined and wined by this guy, knowing what his motives were. A wife cannot accept being spent on by another man in a way that cannot be reciprocated and I do not mean by whoring herself either. Actually a sensible wife whether loging or not cannot make the first step in the road that sent Beth ass first to Ken's bed.

When married to such a woman, your perceptive friends will know that you are in for a rough ride even she loves you halfway to death. She is too immature and/or dumb to protect that love and the heart you so nonchalantly threw at her.

I am sure men as dumb as Tim exist, but it is a disappointment to read about them.

noone269noone269over 18 years ago
I liked it as well.

Great effort Gary, and I look forward to your next submission.

Also to Anonymous, the 'H' for Hot is automatically assigned when the vote rating is above 4.5, it's removed when it falls below. Sometimes stories fluctuate, mainly due to reader appeal, but sometimes to people with a vendetta against a story they don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
R.I.P.

At last this wretched tale is finished. Resquiat In Pacem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Of mixed mind on the ending

It seemed that he went from Hell No, to No, to Yes too quickly. It also seems to have happened when she turned up nude. I never did see any introspection about his frailties in the story to speak of and yet there were surely some sins of omission on his part. Overall it is a great story except for the time frame from Hell No to Yes. Thank you for the story though. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Decision time

Well, I guess I like it cuz it has a happy ending. It sounds like they could be happy together. Happier than if they were apart and maybe that's the key. The lesser of two evils, so to speak!

I still don't know if I could trust her. I don't think so. But then, they intend to find out.

I do think the author writes very well.

Will be looking for more stories, Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Knew it

What a dissapointing end to an intriguing story.One sniff of pussy and the wimp is back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Liked the ending

Actually I like the whole story. Because of the stupid choice she made they have become the partners they always wanted. He is strongerer and more dominant and she is more open minded and confident.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Wow

What an ending!!!!! Amazing what a piece of "ASS" can do to bring this tale to an end. If he'd just taken her "ASS" in the phychologist's office weeks ago, the tale could have ended three chapters earlier.

The story was way to long and "soapy". A lot of the job bullshit was just so much text for filler. Maybe the story should have been posted in the "novels and novellas" section of L iterotica.Beth was still a "gold Digging Bitch" IMHO. In her description of the money her father had said to spend on her birthday dress she was quite proud of the fact she had spent plenty. That shows me that when another guy comes into her sights with more to offer than Tim again, she'll be GONE. Her lack of commitment to have a child with Tim was another red flag.

"What were your dirty ideas about the holiday? I like the sound of that."

Maybe she wants him to shit on her chest. lol

All in all a very admirable job of writing. It is hard to please everyone to be sure.

This one was just to fucking long to tell the limited tale in it's entirety.

"

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

A very good story, Loved the ending and the fact they found a way to get back together. This was a well written story

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

A very good story, Loved the ending and the fact they found a way to get back together. This was a well written story

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Enjoyed every chapter

I liked every chapter of this engaging tale. Had this been written any less skillfully it would have been torture get through all 11 chapters. As it was, the dialog and the narrative were so well done that I enjoyed all of it.

Thanks for sharing it with us and please don’t stop with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a few things in addition to Ronnie's

over all good story, but this is the guy who goes screaming when he learned his beautiful wife had been taken by the buttucks, something she refused him. she said she didn't offer her buttucks to Ken; that Ken simply "took what he wants"; and the indecisive hubby had to be told to shut up by Rose in therapy

by here, after Phil and Denny told him, directly and otherwise, "Hey, man, you don't take her back, being as beautiful as she is, she's gonna be TAKEN by another man," the guy runs to Beth's place in his fancy sports car, ready to forgive and forget, especially when he's started thinking about "dirty" thoughts about her.

it's so junior high school-ish; no one oughta mind two people getting back together, even if one violated a certain set of agreements they've made together. but the way this guy goes about telling us for 20 or so page his pains and tears ---- in the mean time always so interested in hearing what Rose, Denny, Phil, et al have to say what a suffering but beautiful person Beth is, etc. --- and then within a few short paragraphs, making up his mind about taking her back

"just do NOT apologize too much," he says to her, "or you's gonna bore me to death, Beth; I want a confidant, sexy woman, who'd think of ME only, not some other guy, okay?" LOL --- says this to a woman who says she does NOT MIND being man-handled and taken anyway A STRONG man wants, so long as HE is NOT her husband,,,, a complete pathetic man, this guy turns out to be,,, totally incapable of making any tough decision: all he's capable of is cry and feel pain and listen to OTHERS telling him what's going on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed every chapter

A very good story and the ending was good.But he was a little to much proud to keep on asking the same thing.But overall i gave this story a 100.Please keep on writing like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

All chapters were well written and loved it, even if they had not gone back together. It showed that you put a lot of thought into this story and I couldn't wait for the next chapter!

Now I notice that you referred to this as being a Part 1... are you going to do a Part 2 as a follow up on their lives together, showing their sexual exploits??? Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This Chapter and Entire Story

I believe you wrapped it up well. I wasn't so concerned with the happy ending as the route they took to get there. An excellent study of human nature and working of our minds. Will look forward to your next story. Take care..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Happens

What happens when the next john offers her enough money to get her to spread her legs? She has already demonstrated she would fuck a man who took her to nice places and spent money on her. I am not sure of Webster's exact definition of whore, but it seems her behavior hits right about dead center. So everyone who thinks taking back a wife who fucks another man in exchange for money (or the things money buys, is there a difference?) probably enjoyed this ending. They got back together so it must be a happy ending right? After all it is well written and entertaining. But people who see her actions of betrayal as beyond the pale will not be happy. She has deceived her husband for months and denied him sex acts which she did with her lover. I find it rather sad that he will spend the rest of his marriage unable to trust her. Every time she is out of sight he will be wondering if she has found another dick with enough money to rent her for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Credibility

You know it is sometimes difficult to separate voting on talent displayed vs emotional reactions at story's end. I gave the story a 5 but as you can see here a credibility rating of 75%.

Perhaps because I have difficulty accepting the authors rational of the apparent pivotal point of deciding to take her back as purely one of reacting to her planned naked seduction with her debilitating dialog (get my clothes, no to children - then too - a submissive (to how many) loving mommy?).

The author hasn't done anything yet without a reason, so I believe that Pt2. will go on to make him as expective and judgemental in his marriage as he is in business. Long term cheating is coldly calculated with full understanding of what can happen and when her plan of lieing fell through her second plan of sexually trapping him apparently has temporarily brainwashed the pitiful short termed memory of her loving trusting husband.

A fine first effort author - a bit long but entertaining in large part throughout. Meaningful compression is difficult but will happen as you grow. with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's the characters that make this series credible

So many of these stories revolve around "in and out" with little to make us relate to the peope in them. Gary has given us characters we can relate to - a cuckold husband, fighting his fear and humiliation - an unfaithful wife who, at first comes across cold and calculating, but proves to really be human - friends who take personal interest in the sujbects of the story.

These are the things which make us continue to read, because deep in ourselves we feel the same things our characters are feeling. The erotic nature of this series is carried on in our minds, more than on the page - which is where we find our best sex, anyway. Isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful Tale

This was a wonderful tale and let it end here. Stories sometimes reflect the current values and sometimes they are mere entertainment.

Yes, someone might have "TAKEN" her as some of the readers believe.Yes, possesion comes along with love. Yes, you have right to hate the man or woman u love, but surely you think nobody has right to love her/him. Is that love? Yes, there are chances of them betraying each other once again, but that's what is life. Would u simply not love because you are afraid? And heart is not a rental accomodation where you can throw one tenant out and bring a new one in. I loved the ending. Lets keep it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked what you

wrote. I would not finish it in the same way you did. I got the impression, as others, that Tim has a weak personality. As some other author said before, I am not into reconciliation. Any way, it is your story, isn't it? Tks for writing to us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can Tim be dominant enough?

1st, congratulations to the author. He did a great job detailing the painful process. Tim had to work through alot, as did Beth.

However, I think Rose is really the instigator. She attacks Tim's view of fidelity as theoretical, then proceeds to orchistrate the counseling sessions to turn the issue from trust to sex. Rose says that Tim didn't support Beth, when it was Beth who betrayed. Beth's description of how bad a lover Ken was makes it difficult to see how the affair could have lasted more than once. I think Rose coached Beth to make Ken look so bad. Then Beth got off the script and admitted than Ken got her ass (which she had not been willing to carry out with Tim). Tim did the right thing and left to compose himself. Which causes Rose to launch an attack on Tim (best defense is a good offense). She also keeps saying they have a sex problem. Meanwhile she coaches Beth to have the makeup sex (and probably tells Beth not to mention Rose's suggestion).

Rose gets the satisfaction of getting her way. [Remember that Tim wanted Beth to get help and to have closure, but Rose kept pushing for more.] Rose also gets commission from selling the house (probably also a suggestion from Rose to Beth). She'll also get a commision when she sells them a new house. Plus she gets references for her counseling business.

Tim gets a more erotic marriage, but for how long? Tim doesn't seem very dominant -- it's Beth (and Rose) who plan the scenes. Tim's saying Beth should be in an office more is asking for trouble. When staying at home, his competition is a kept man -- how many others are stupid enough to blow their keep? At the office Beth is far more likely to have a dominating boss. Will this cause her to fall again.

Still a great story. I hope to read more TGI and other chronicles from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Horribly Sad Ending

Thanks to the author for an entertaining and well-written story. Other commentors have stated much more eloquently than me, the tragedy of the ending. The way I see it is this, "Oh yes, you disrespected me and our marriage, you lied, and cheated; you gave things to your lover that you've denied me, so let me buy you a new house, we'll have sex, and restate our marriage vows which obvviously don't mean anything to you anyway." Oh come on, nobody could be THAT much of a loser.

As others have stated, I sure hope there's a Part Two coming which features Tim's return to sanity and reality.

And if Ken's kneecaps get crushed, and the wife destroyed--so much the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part 2?

Since the first 11 chapters were "Part 1" will you follow up with Part 2 and build on the other characters that you mentioned? You could have gone on about them, but seeing how you did the title of this series, it does open doors for you to continue in a different venue.

I appreciate that you do have a forgiving theme in here. Not all adulterers will cheat again, truly realizing their mistake. Yeah, been there, done that. Only thing is, I didn't get caught, but have learned my lesson... My excuse was loneliness due to my dying spouse, who I faithfully took care of to the end. I just needed to feel loved again... Ah, the dynamics of relationships and needs of people!

ohioohioover 18 years ago
well done

This story and its characters have stayed with me since I finished reading it a couple of days ago--that's a tribute to the skill and sensitivity of the author.

Unlike some other readers, I think you did a very nice job of Beth explaining her actions. No, her story is not completely convincing or logical--but people don't always behave logically, or in their own best interest. Given that it's hard to believe that any person in a basically happy, loving marriage would be so stupid as to fall into an affair, I found Beth's story about as reasonable as any that I could imagine. And very sad, too.

It is also a tribute to your writing that I cared enough about the characters to root for a reconciliation, and to be happy for them when they got back together.

Congratulations on a great story--we look forward to more.

HenryDavidThoreauHenryDavidThoreauover 18 years ago
Long Pseudo Analysis: Pros and Cons

First and most important point: Thank you to the author for his/her hard work.

Now, the critique: What Beth said was completely meaningful:

An older man with fancy cars and connections, he wined and dined me, so after a while, I gave in to him. Reluctant at first, honey, you gotta believe me. You're always busy. Oh, and the buttocks sex, honey?: he didn't ask me like you did; he simply took what he wanted. I mean, if I was cheating on you with him, doing all kinds of sex, why refused the anal sex, I thought... It's irrationale to think like that, honey...

Beth, therefore, has bee VERY logical, although most readers don't know it! All she has to do is think of what she needs at the moment, from one moment to the next, to make her feel happy, loved, and erotic. whether it's with her husband, which she can say no, or with ANY other man who strikes her momentary fancies --- it matters little,,,

Rationales, tears, and confessions can be had later.

It's the husband that a lot of readers have been bitchin' about (it's how the AUTHOR wrote about the husband):

He tod us how painful this whole ordeal has been to his physical and emotional well being, for pages and pages, and at the end, started talking about how he wanted her to look sexy for him only; and then when she comes over to his place naked under her easy dress --- HE went bananas!

'Tis how he more or less made up his mind: "Okay, I guess y'all are correct; and so am I: I'm taking her back because if I didn't, any guy any day now could take her away from me, seeing how loving and lovely she is,,, and now with my promotion and extra money, I'll wine and dine her so good, she won't have time for no other man!"

Although it is difficult to articulate it, I think what a lot of readers are saying is:

Taking any one that (be they husband or wife) ought to be done on the basis of a calculated judgement call, of whether you think they have truly understood their heinous actions toward you or some mutual vows you've two pledged together, and to what degree/frequency you will/will not forgive those errors or deliberate acts, etc. ---- not on the basis of how they've showned a lot of tears and how they will never do those things again, or how sexy they dressed, ready for erotic sex, ready to give you what they had refused you before but had made easily available to their lovers!

The criticism, therefore, was NOT about the mere fictional charaters (i.e., not the the husband took back the cheating wife): it's about the AUTHOR's vision. We surely don't tell any writer what or how to write; nor can we; nor should we. But we surely can give him/her what we think are "logical" feedback!

But, again, ultimately, the OVER-ALL story's been captivatingly well done, 'tis why it's generated so much praises and criticisms. Thanks to the author for his/her hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it was mostly good

I though the whole story was excellent in writing and emotion but I still dont think Beth has felt what he felt. i think he should have gone out with Alice at the very least and let Beth know about it. i thought even of him ending up with Alice would be good * much better then with Dave) or even that new secretary.

Also Beth should not have been giving him conditions on how to have anal sex with her as well, she said her butt has only known pain, due to her not to him. If He had been allowed to do it when he first wanted too it would have known that love, she should take what she can get.

there were a few other small points but overall i liked the story, interested to see part 2

KathrynClutKathrynClutover 18 years ago
Great

That was a great story I had to keep checking for the next edition, like a book you can’t put down. When will you write more? I hope it is soon.

In some ways I don’t agree with the content completely but that is beside the point the whole thing was written so well that I was on tender hooks waiting for the next part.

Keep it up; is there a book in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wondeful Story

I have re-read all 11 chapters of Pt. 1 at least 4 times. I love it. Thanks GaryAPB for a lot of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Writing

I did like the story. It was clear to me that there was going to be reconcilliation. I would have liked more of Beth's view.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 18 years ago
Great story

Great story line, excellent character development, entertaining, well written, and engrossing. BUT, near the end when Beth showed up as a slut and Tim grabbed her for some "wonderful" sex, I wondered what chapters I had missed. The author never developed those two characters to the point where I could believe either would act out those parts.

Tim had lost faith in Beth. He no longer could trust her, according to the plot. She had given part of her mind and body to Ken, parts she had never shared with Tim. Now Beth wants to show Tim what he has been mising and he readily runs with it. But no where did the author develope those characters to be able to do that.

Rose was shown as a trouble maker and a hero. But basically she was a trouble maker and tricked both Tim and Beth to do something neither would have, or should have, done on their own.

I would like to have seen Tim tell Beth that Ken's lavishing wealth on her was just another part of her fairly tale. What would have been the author's reaction when Tim told Beth all the money Ken spent trying to impress her was money from an unemployed kept man, provided by his wife.

Finally, the title of the series was awful! I saw the title many times, but was not moved to read it because with that lousy, non descriptive title, I figured the text would be as bad. I'm glad I finally chose to read it...except for the ending. No way could I believe Tim would turn about and take Beth back. And because Beth never understood *why* she so willingly commited adultry, I'm certain she (her character) would do it again, under the right circumstances.

It's just a story, and a very good one, but the author must be responsible for the characters he developes and provide a reasonable path for them to tred. When those characters suddenly and without explanation start down a different path, the quality of the story suffers. In this case, greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Tragic Story!

The writing of this story is superb! The only problem I have is with the ending. Let's review the facts:

Beth has a 3 month affair with a man who charmed her with attention and gifts. The man Ken is known by everybody who spends anytime talking to him to be a boring self-centered jerk. Ken had been flirting with her for 2-3 years. One Friday in April he made clear his intentions to bed her. Tim was busy that weekend so they could not talk about it (What is there to talk about?). On Monday she gives him a blow job. On Thursday they have sex. She rejects his attentions for 3-4 weeks but then give in to have regular sex with Ken. She gives her anal virginity to Ken although her husband had previously wanted to have anal sex with her.

Beth was going to end the affair not out of guilt or love of Tim but because the sex was getting boring and Ken was a jerk. She is in such denial about her actions that she leads her parents and friends to believe that Tim was equally responsible for their problems (but he threw her out of the house). So she blames Ken, Tim , Bev, Frances and the home/financial situation for the affair. She even uses the statement that Tim would divorce her to justify not telling him the truth (as if after living with him for 9 years she would not know what his response would be).

Bottom Line: Beth wanted to have an affair because she wanted to have one (i.e., to bring excitement in her life).

This perfect couple who tell themselves everything in their lives failed to address her unhappiness which led to the breakup. Now because of the painful period and one day of sex Tim and Beth are back together again.

In real life, Beth will cheat again because she never saw anything really wrong with her actions. She only regret being caught and almost losing everything. Hopefully in future chapters of TGI Chronicles we will see whether she really changed.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Too long and too stuid

I'm sorry, I know the author worked very hard on creating deep characters, but this story was about 5 chapters too long. There was virtually no sex, the grammar was bad, there was ridiculous detail that added nothing to the story. If nothing else, this should have been in Novels and the reader warned that it was basically non-erotic.

By the way, if Rose had stormed into my house yelling at me for being upset my wife let another guy fuck her in the ass, I would have punched her. Badly written therapist.

shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

This is the best fairy tale i've read since "Charlotte's Web"! I mean, this is so rich! A wife that screwed her neighbor because her singlelfriends humped anything in trousers and he showered her with gifts? And your "Hero" took her back? Only in Britain! No wonder the Germans kick your ass in every head-to-head. And I thought the Irish were the dregs of western europe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bullshit

the absolute worst waste of bandwidth ever you moronic cock sucker, why bother quit writing

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Wimp!

Fucking Wimp!

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I Can't Believe......

I Can't Believe He Actually let the slut in the Bentley! Even a boor like Ken knew the car was classier than the slut wife. This is a wimp story of magnificent proportion, but sends the dangerous message to women; "Grovel for a couple of months, confess, lure them back into bed, hubby weill "WIMP OUT" and all will be forgiven."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it .. second time too

Great story even the 2nd time around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I dont get it!

Why does the husband have to be the one to suffer in silence and forgive and forget when it was the woman who cheated and had an adulterous and betraying affair? I am afraid in this case I would have considered a gun before remarriage. Never would I want her back and in reality I really would not care why she did what she did, only that she broke her marriage vows and destroyed the marriage by her own acts. Oh, I realized you had more, he fucked her in the Bentley then threw her trashy ass out of the house again! So she got her fantasy of driving in a Bentley.

sanman52sanman52almost 17 years ago
Liked it but...

The coming together at the end seemed to be forced and not in keeping with the miticulous lay out of the rest of the story. Beth really doesn't see the wrongness of the affair, only the tragic consequences. She still doesn't get why her affair has destroyed Ben's trust and love in her.<br><br>Ben doesn't see that Beth can be very selfish and self-centered and will do what she wants to do to make herself "happy". His condition that she take better care of herself, really should be that she start thinking less of herself and more of their marriage and future family.<br><br>Unless Tim and Beth address these issues, the possibility that Beth could stray again is very real. I would think that if Beth stays home to raise their future children, the same scenario will exist that precipitated her affair with Ken. Being at home all the time. No one to talk to. A growing sense of frustration and being "tired" with her life. There will always be a "Ken" around just waiting to help her forget her troubles.<br><br>By the way, the Rose character is a terrible marriage counselor. Stick to real estate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Don't listen to the whinners....

for them divorce is the only answer. I thought you did a good job of describing the the thought process Ken went through to arrive at his decision. In the end it comes down to 'because we love each other, do we try again knowing it might fail or do we just walk away?' Walking away without giving themselves a chance to be together would be a cowardly act. Yes they might fail, but they just might win also.

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This was the same woman

who would not allow her ass to be made love to, or fucked, by her husband, saying it is a "dirty" thing, but who said, "He just took what he [Ken] wanted, I told you! [stupid husband]," right? <p>

And, now, after many weeks or no communication, she came flying totally naked to his part of town, and went straight to his bedroom, and said, "Take me, lover. No strings attached, unless you want light bondage. Don't fuck my ass, and hurt it, like Ken did. Make love to it..." blah, blah, blah... <p>

And a day or so later, he said, "God, I loved this woman." <p>

This was THE SAME WOMAN who denied having sex with another man, who tried all the ways possible, to fool her husband, and who did not "fall" until 10 people came in to show her husband video footage of her having sex IN HER OWN BEDROOM, with the other man, as well as in the other man's place, right? <p>

"God I love this womn." <p>

God, how stupid a man! <p>

This was the man who cried big tears, got up, and ran away from sessions with Rose or whoever that was doing the counseling, and went away for sometime, when -- at his insistence of finding our how they fucked, where they fucked, how many times, how much she came, how good the sex with the other was --- the wifey started describing how the other man, her lover, had taken her against her will, AS HE PLEASED, and she went back to him time and again, for REPEATED taking against her will activities, right? <p>

What a fucking moron! Trying to make little mother teresa out of such a moronic man, having him ponder deep questions about relationships, etc., don't change what a complete utter moronic man this man was, dont' doubt it. He got a SICK kick out of listening to the wifey describe details of her fucking the other man in their home, although he pretended to be really sick enough to vomit over it; he enjoyed such sick thrills!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I wonder how you can be sure

she'll never cheat again. Once a trust has been broken, how can you be sure that she will be faithful?? After all, you forgave her and took her back... so why won't you forgive a second, third, fourth..... time you cuckold little wimpy ass footlicking momma's boy....

skipperrskipperralmost 17 years ago
disappointing

I stayed up late to read this story. I had started it a long time ago, but after seeing how long it was, I couldn't bring myself to read through the whole thing. It really held my interest through Chapter 10. But then, where did the jump from 10 to 11 come from? I had to go back and see if I had skipped over a chapter or two. It was like going to a movie that takes 2 hours to develop all of the characters and story lines, and then decides it must finish up in the last 15 minutes. And I really think Tim got jobbed by the therapist. Her commission on the rental house and sale of their house should have been donated back to them for her lousy therapy. After forcing him to sit quietly during her 'confession,' where she was able to shift a lot of the blame off of herself, as she did about almost everything, he didn't receive the same courtesy. On their next session, when he was asking questions, Rose would interrupt to keep things spun the way she wanted them. Then, when the anal sex revelation came out, he gets reamed for running out on the session. It was obvious that this was about more than the sex. It was a matter of respect and faithfulness, neither of which were present in Beth. Even later, he was blamed for not being there to make things all right. If this were true life, I would predict that the wife would stray again in about 4 or 5 years. Now she would be able to come up with even more excuses for it. It feels like the last couple of chapters were written from a woman's point of view, instead of from the husband's. I was hoping for so much better.

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Didn't do the rest of the story justice

It was good, but I felt the reconcilliation based on a great head job and some arse to mouth was a cope out. It deserved more. Also thought that the excuse I got fed up with tioling so I fucked our neighbour didn't do the led up to the counselling session justice either. But still and all a damn good yarn. Thanks for writing.

fregenfregenover 16 years ago
Huh?

Let me see if I have Beth’s rationale straight:

“Tim honey I really don’t know why you are so upset with me fucking Ken next door. It was just sex and not making love like we do. And I really don’t even like him so that really makes it okay. By the way, remember when we tried anal sex and I made you stop because it hurt so much? It’s okay to do that now since I had Ken break me in.

“My misleading you wasn’t really lying, you just never asked a question that I couldn’t avoid. Whose fault was that? And your insistence on my telling my parents and our friends that I cheated is just so unreasonable. They might think poorly of me and not blame you like they do now.

“Besides my slutty girlfriends get to screw other men and go to nice places but since we bought this expensive home I insisted on we don’t have enough money for you to show me a good time. So when Ken took me for expensive lunches, bought me inappropriate lingerie and let me ride in his Mercedes of course I had to show my appreciation by letting him fuck me. It was only fair.

“Anyway I had decided to end the affair today. So it’s all okay. You really have to get over your mad. You are being so unreasonable.”

Too bad Tim didn’t screw her when this all happened. Then we could have skipped over all the agonizing.

Stay tuned for part 2 when Tim has to do this all over again – with a kid thrown into the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointed

I kind of hoped this tale wouldn't end with same 'wife cheats on husband, gives lover anal virginity, husband refuses to be unfaithful himself, followed by total and utter forgiveness of wife and gloriously happy reconciliation'.

Try being original and realistic. People don't forgive so readily.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Not disappointed ...

You create characters who are alive resp. three dimensional. This is why I like your stories. One little remark: The last chapter (11) looks like a little bit hasty. IMHO the character change is to fast and not enough founded. Five months to change behaviour and attitudes? They had 10 years to reach the horrible point and only five months they reach the phase of reconciling? I had difficulties to believe this. But otherwise human behaviour is sometimes mysterious and I will leave it by this. Thank you for good entertainment. I always enjoy reading your stories. Please keep on writing.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

*If my english is not appropriate take my excuse. I am learning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ending was rushed

I read this story after reading Back To Bristol. Congratulations on growing in your craft. The ending on this story was rushed quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story!!

This was a good story. I enjoyed it because there wasn't a race to the court house like so many of these types of stories. The husband and the wife talked about their problems. There was enough pain and punishment for both parties. The characters were believable and sympathetic. I think this series was better than the "Bristol" series because it had a better flow. I thought it was enjoyable. I hope the author continues writing.

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Am I dense?

How does her showing up at his door naked under a rain coat solve things? At the end of the previous chapter, he basically did not get the answer he wanted and Rose's rant about his walking out in fact showed that neither of them got how hurt he really was. Everyone is ratinalizing the problem except Tim. All he knows is that everything she did was for her self and not for him except to hide the affair: excuse - so as not to hurt him. Bull shit: it was so she would not be hurt. All her actions were done to protect her. She liked having her cake like her girl friends and eating it too with her husband - so too speak. And when it blows up in her face after lying to him and making him feel like a little shit, she cannot seem to fathom why he needs to move on. And he should have kept on moving. Nothing in the last chapter proves she is worth stayhing with. He is wrapped around her by their past which is now tainted and is looking for an excuse to get back with her. His "friends" instead of helping him move on, facilitate her selfishness and imply he is wrong not to take her back. The next time it gets hard, what will she do? And it will get hard again: two years, five? He can never, ever regain trust in her. Everytime she goes out, everytime she is with someone else, everytime she forgets to call, he will have to deal with the question consiously or unconsiously: who is she screwing now. Her mistake was not a casual one, it was a conscious and deliberate choice for which she was unwilling to admitt that she had in fact lost love for him: a little or a lot does not matter. The ending is unsatisfactory because Tim in the end is not thinking with his mind or heart, he is thinking with emotions twisted by his friends and the amateur therapist, and his loneliness. He needed to get away from her, date, have fun, be with friends who were not her friends and make a new life for himself. In fact, I think he was still so depressed, that his choice was driven not by any love for her but by the anxiety and pain of the experience. Some stories on this site have people meeting 4 or 5 years later after not seeing each other and starting a new marriage and life; that makes far more sense than the outcome of this very long story. Excellent writer, faulty plot because of the characterization

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good story

Good story, but he was a fool to take her back,she only loved herself as she was bought with money she will be again.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
He is a fool!

I do not see Beth as an innocent character. She is devious and deceitful. She is manipulative and has manipulated her way back into his life. This is a marriage set for doom!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Okay but....

You sure wasted a lot of time to come to your story of reconciliation. Most other really good authors can do it in 1/3 of the chapters or less! I don't mind reconciliation stories and in fact I really love them! I just don't get her not wanting to talk at the beginning. It would have prevented eight or nine chapters. But then, that was the point wasn't it? Still a super good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happens when you pile trash on trash?

You get a pile of garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Turns to crap in the end.

If an author writes a character and convinces the readers of the characters emotions, feeling, and desires in a way that makes that character credible, then you cannot end the story with the character doing the opposite of what we were led to believe he would do. In the beginning cheating was said to be a marriage breaker! And then for no real compelling reason, certainly not a nude traveling across town, he reverses his beliefs. Your characters end up as a bored self deluding slut, "it's not my fault, I am a submissive", so I will always have a builtin excuse. The husband ends up being a manipulated weak willed pussy. I was enjoying the story so much until it became a reconsilliation story.anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fregen nearly nailed it

but even he forgot that Beth constantly lied to Tim. She was to go off birth control at 30. She didn't. Then she told him that she wouldn't get pregnant even IF they got back together, until the marriage was on firmer footing or some garbage. To me that means no children for Tim. Which isn't a bad thing with his wimpy and deluded thinking. He nearly turned down a classic Bentley that had been his (or at least should have been)most hated enemy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another british author

You guys are entirely too civilized

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
Two Great Stories

I read this and "Bristol" awhile back and always meant to comment. I read it again tonight. It's still a damned good story. It's a shame you haven't written more, but you still wrote two of the best stories on this site. this and Bristol are very subdued stories, no raving tales of revenge or mayhem; just stories of two couples whose marriages went on the rocks and how they dealt with the aftermath of the end of their marriages. I loved the characters, the way the stories were written, and I actually liked the background action in both. These four characters' lives don't occur in a vaccuum; they work, fight, struggle for success, deal with friends and family. I guess i just like longer stories, but to my mind, the length and depth and complexity of these two stories make them better and more compelling reads. and just a note about Beth and Tim. Tim is no wimp. He's a man whose life is shattered by his wife's betrayal. He deals with her cheating firmly and forces her to face the truth about what she's done. If he had just walked away, or simply accepted her back and forgiven her, their marriage would have been dead and finished. Even at the end, Tim isn't offering her a blanket forgiveness. They're going to have to work to try to put the pieces back together and even at the end I don't think there's a guarantee that they will make it. Of course, the succeeding chapters of a new story indicate they did make it, but that's not clear in the end of Tim and Beth's story. As the writer makes clear, they're trying to build a new marriage on the ruins of the old. And finally, I'm constantly amazed by the people who have the wisdom of God and can pontificate on the certainty of Beth's cheating again the next time she gets bored or dissatisfied with their lives. I hope none of these hanging judges ever serve on any parole board considering the future of one of my loved ones. In their world view, there is no forgiveness, no possiblity of change or grace or second chances. You screw up one time, and that's it. It must be nice to have that type of certainty.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
"Dad's advice was simple and clear cut. Ditch the bitch".

Father knows Best!!

Well written badly plotted piece of trash.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Trite conclusion

After agonizing for chapter after chapter over this Beth pulls Tim into bed and fucks him and all is right with the world. Yeah right! Why not have her fuck him at the end of the first chapter and spare us the useless thoughts in the other chapters. They are obviously not that important if they can all be just fucked away. In the end the guy is being lead around by his dick. Blllaaaaahhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mother teresa award

i propose the mother teresa award for the author!!

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
So many people wrote comments where they LOVED this story that I decided I must have missed something.

So, I went back and read it again.

GOD, it is AWFUL!! Tim is worse than Hamlet ever was about indecision. He cries in most of the chapters like the sissy boy that he is...

Then HE TAKES THE BITCH BACK..

Just about the worst NON cuckold humiliation story I've read.

kingspridekingspridealmost 13 years ago
BRILLIANT WRITE

....I must say if anybody missed something in your story....I feel I have to hazard to advise .....adult channels...(no logic,animalistic.....).

Thank you it was or is a very insightful and educating submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Beth lacked depth and dimension as a character. I'm a torch the bitch fan and reconciliation in this story was horrible. She betrayed her husband in almost every way possible except having her lover's bastard baby. Tim is a doormat who took his wife back for anal sloppy thirds. Seriously, who the fuck could even consider Tim the bad guy because he didn't love Beth enough to forgive her for fucking their neighbor for 3 months behind his back . It amazes me that any guy would forgive something like this. The last thing I would ever do is want to have anal sex with a cheating whore wife who gave her last virginity away to another man while betraying her wedding vows. I might consider it if she offered to poke out an eye and let me fuck her eye-less socket first...

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too much garbage in this chapter so I gave it 1*.

Only perverts want to do anal and anal to mouth is sick, sick, sick.

RedbeakRedbeakalmost 13 years ago
They both get what they deserve.

Hard to conceive of two less likeable or admirable characters - a feeble spineless man and an amoral manipulative woman. They are obviously right for each other. I can't say my life was in any way enhanced by making their acquaintance. I won't be reading any more of this author's stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just Like I Predicted

The ending doesn't have a suspense to it, I've already know how it would end from the event of the last chapter. Tim the spineless cuckold takes back his whore of a wife without nary a thought or question. No retribution, no justice at all. It also don't surprise me that DanielQSteele1 comments and like the story. All of DQS1 story have a overarching theme, monstrous succubus from hell and their emasculated, underfoot mate. Although I must say that "When We Were Married" have a more balanced approach on the portrayal of the characters. It still amaze me that that the same author who wrote this intelligence-insulting story also wrote "Back to Bristol"; I guess the saying that practice make perfect and the third time's the charm has proven to be correct.

J [drazvich(at)live(dot)com]

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
for the 1st time in history i agree with all the hater on this one

How in the hell can Tim call himself a man

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This makes me understand how gb pissed away an empire...

Their balls atrophied over time.....pity the USA seems to be following in their footsteps.

I'm usually a reconcile at all type of guy bit not with this selfish, ignorant, self serving, lying slut! Giving away something precious to her lover she always denied her husband was the last straw. I didnt read this chapter, just came here to comment and leave one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The killer is that it took Beth so long to see what dshe did was wrong

There are 3 major problems... FIRST is the most obvious is Rose severe Bias against Tim. She is way out of contril Almost every reaction Tom has she tells him to shut up.

SECOND.. before Tom sees Rose and Beth there is a scene when Tim is talking to his friends and the Pub or other places.. they all discuss... WHY did it take her so long to see what she did was wrong? WHY did it take her so long to see how crushed Tom was?

It is One thing for the wife is deluding herself into thinking having a fling that is no big deal. But once Tim found out and she saw how crushed he was... her inability to graps how much oain she caused her husband

is a deal breaker.

She isnt saying " what have I done.. she is saying so what?"

THIRD ... the issue of why Beth did this.

.."and we dont know WHY and even Beth does Why, for God's sake? Why?" I could feel myself getting upset, the anger and hurt were still bubbling up.

Before I could continue Rose turned to Beth "Well Beth, do you have any more you can add that might explain it in a way Tim could understand?"

"Not really. I have asked myself those questions so often. After the first time, it became steadily easier, one more time wouldn't hurt..."

why bother saving this marriage if after allllllll this time Beth has No ideas why she cheated

CapitusCapitusover 12 years ago
Not bad but...

Sex doesn't fix broken marriages. She never atoned for her betrayal and lies (although the lies were of ommission rather than commission). Sure, she felt bad, she felt guilty, but SHE did it, it was HER actions that caused it. She also got over it faster and was ready to move on before Tim - the sure sign of a lack of true remorse. It left me unfulfilled because Tim never told her how much he was hurt and there was no atonement for three months of betrayal and lies...I'm not a "Burn-the-bitch" type of guy but I felt it would have been appropriate in this case - Tim should have moved on.

However, the writing was good and enjoyed the flow of the story. Just the ending didn't feel right to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To Falconcrazy: do you dribble when you press submit? Fucking retard.

This author has contributed two of the most emotive stories ever written on Lit.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 12 years ago
Anal sex doesn't fix relationships, but it can't hurt (much)! ;)

Seriously, I'm chuckling at some of the comments.

Yes, the story is slow in parts and somewhat rushed at the finish, but so is life. Once you've decided to reconcile, there will be rough patches and the reconciliation wither work or not. The author decided to summarize that part of the relationship (reconciliation) while exploring the breakup.

He did a good job of discussing what reconciliation would look like; building a new relationship, using the painful past as a lesson. She's more confident and her time better spent, while also exploring her (sexually) mildly submissive side. He's more committed to communication and seeing that her non-economic needs are met, including helping her explore her mild sexual submissiveness.

The weekend sex scene (where she shows up in only a raincoat) is a great fantasy scene which actually works well in this story. She jolts the relationship trajectory using a provocative approach that places her at great vulnerability. He's not a total cad, so he sees the opportunity for what it is. She also has the perfect explanation for it all, and especially for the anal sex. She needs him to help her exorcise her demons, and it can be accomplished with no strings attached. He has the choice (though few can refuse such a choice! <g>) and he chooses to take advantage of her offer and her need without taking advantage of *her*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sad

The answer to infidelity is anal sex. Tim was doing great by accepting the marraige is over. He could forgive her so he can move on with his life. Tim and beth could still be friends but not as a couple any more. Beth disrespected, trampled, spit on their marraige for 3 months and for them to get back is just anal sex. Sad, that this kind of mentality is being spread around. No wonder divorce rate is very high

we can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THIS "REALLY" SUCKED!

Dave has got to be the most weak minded, wimp of a husband I have ever had the displeasure of reading about. Beth, the CHEATING WHORE, literally SHITS all over him and for a quick back door adventure he takes this LYING SLUT back. Dave deserves "it" next time .. you say "next time" ... yes, next time because it is not "if" but "when"! THIS TRAMP WILL CHEAT AGAIN AND THE DUMB BASTARD WILL HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT FOOL IN THE MIRROR!!! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND THE "BIGGEST" SLUT THIS READER HAS HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO READ ABOUT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Pommy wimp garbage.

But then,it is a norm for members of this degenerate nation. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid wimp story

She is a slut,but he is moron

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really like the story...

but a confidant is someone you confide in. Confident is possessing a positive outlook on life.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Overall not bad but ...

Too much filler material. Example is his promotion; a nice filler but had nothing to do with the plot line, it just fattened the verbiage. The first chapter was nicely paced as well as the last chapter. Aside from those, the remainder sort of sputtered.

All told, it was pretty good.

Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a WTF moment

The protagonist is all broken up about Beth cheating on him and takes FOREVER consulting people and deciding what to do. Yet the first instant Beth seduces him in his bedroom, he accepts her seduction and everything is fine and the past is OK. No problem, he just strips and starts doing the nasty with her. This is a WTF moment. In my opinion, the protagonist is a slut himself, and a hypocrite.

Why didn't Beth just seduce him when he discovered she was cheating on him? She should have known that her husband is a slut too. All the pain and misery could have been avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exploiting trust in order to lie more sucessfully is plain evil

I enjoyed the story in terms of the writing but was disappointed by the end. Beth does not deserve a happy ending. She treated Tim with contempt, taking advantage of his love and trust to make him feel guilty of his quite reasonable suspicions, then magnanimously forgave him! That is an evil thing to do. It is lazy and stupid to start an affair with a next door neighbour. Her twisting of words in order to be able to claim that she didn't actually lie is repellent. To then claim she loves the person she did all this to is sick. It offends me that she got away with it all while Ken, who did exactly the same thing, is treated as a monster who got his just deserts. And for everything to made magically ok again by Beth behaving like the world's most depraved slut is just silly.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. It was curious how in their first intimate encounter after her affairs she mentioned Ken's name multiple times.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Disappointing

The protagonist was a doormat.

Are most men that easy? Offer them exciting sex and they can ignore everything else.

Robert

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I agree with what Rhomanov said.

I will give me grudging approval to this reconciliation but he "ain't got a hair on his ass" for not dumping this bitch right away with no talks, no counselor, no nothing. Let her go crazy, whatever. She deserved whatever she got as she never had a decent reason for the affair. Mainly she was spoiled and bored and just did not care that much for him until she got caught. She lied all the way (in one way or another) and if Jean had not called she would still be lying. I don't care if she gave great blow jobs and her pussy felt like warm velvet. There are a lot of other pussies that feel just as good and those women that don't give good head can learn. He was young enough to have plenty of time to find another. Fuck her parents, too. They would get the truth when the divorce papers were filed. It was good revenge with the Bentley, in addition to that Ken should have had his balls kicked in very hard until they were mushy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yuk

So many authors reward the betrayers in there stories,writing good the sissy cuck is too weak to enjoy.

The next alpha male that wants her takes her,at least as portrayed in the story.

It like half the stories on site are written by professional marriage counselors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spineless

sigh no way to describe the husband other than spineless

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you, Mr. GaryAPB!

What a fantastic story! The muddled mind who thinks taking a chance on someone new always has a higher probability of bringing him/her happiness over the long term than what one already has is laughable, but still sad.

A couple of technical suggestions for future stories if I may: 1) For lengthy works, write in the third person historical method rather than first person. For example, had you done that here we could have learned more about how 'Beth became Beth' with a look at her from her parents point of view. That method also reduces the probability that the reader will become bored with your protagonists.

2) State your work with the fewest number of words possible that will still convey what you want to say. In fact, the final manuscript should be gone over to both look for typos and verifying that what is being said is said in the fewest, clearest number of words.

Thanks again. I am making my way through all your work.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Submissive?

One thing is still bothering me (and I admit I haven't finished yet).

If she is a "bit of a submissive", why did she never give in to his requests for anal?

I realize he was never demanding about it, but if I recall correctly he had asked repeatedly. Shouldn't even "a bit of a submissive" say yes at some point?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Thoughts

It may TECHNICALLY take two to reconcile, but since at least at the start she was begging him to take her back, and he was the wronged party, he is certainly the driving force behind reconcilement.

She can obviously turn down his offer of reconcilement, but if HE refuses to take her back, what she wants is moot.

As far as it being a “new marriage”, that just brings us to a point I made earlier.

They should still get a divorce, and start a new relationship, one that MAY even include dating others.

Assuming they ultimately get back together, the can treat their first marriage as if it happened with different partners. People often marry partners who have been married before, this can be look at similarly.

I’m really not quite buying that SHE cheats, pretty much begs him to forgive her, and now SHE is basically threatening HIM that if he doesn’t take her back she may look elsewhere. Right now they are still married, if she isn’t sure she wants to stay married, and that was a pretty strong seduction of an husband you’re not SURE you want to keep, then let HER go and get a divorce!

I'm still not sure how I want to score this overall story. I DEFINITELY hated chapter 1 for his stupidity, though 1 seems too harsh for a well-written story. I'll probably give most of the rest a 4, though I think the final chapter is going down to 3, While not QUITE a RAAC, I don't feel that the reconcilement was quite earned,especially with conditions sort of being placed on him.

I still think a divorce with dating others for both of them, followed hopefully by a new courtship and then a TRULY new marriage would have been better.

I will be interested to see how Part 2 goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the husbands name was not Dave

you moronic anon a few comments ago. If you want to spout crap at least read the story. yeah well it was nicely written with few typos and the like but it did ramble and I think Tim did protest too much whining on at great length. Beth was probably bored by him if he was like this in the relationship and he would have done well to question himself and their situation to establish why she shagged Ken.

thanks for the read hopefully you will have the time and inclination to entertain us again sonetime

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
No

I don't buy any of it.

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Very well written, really a masterpiece of a tale.

Although I dont like all of what happened, and the details of work etc seemed to draw this out, one cannot help but be impressed by the depth of this work.

I still think giving up her anal cherry to another woulda taken some more time to get over, but her gambit of showing up in just a raincoat was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not much of a forgiver

Even if somehow forgiveness was close the anal cherry thing would have been a deal breaker for me.

That she thought about these things was shown by how she shaved for her husband.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
**

Dropping off. This has become monotonous and boring.

Maybe I'll pick it back up someday. A serious yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well this is a tough one

Congrats. A well written story. Four out of five. I wondered early on if she was a hidden submissive and really liked that explanation. In fact, I would have liked it if both characters had explored it a bit more. I agonized over the final rating at the end. I gave the previous chapter a 2 because I had some real problems with it and I have some problems with this chapter too. But I have to recognize the overall talent of the writer. What I liked; the detail, the emotional power of the overall story, Beth's confession in the previous chapter, Beth's growth in character, the sex in this chapter. What I didn't like: It wrapped up too quickly and easily. A quick jump in the sack and all is forgiven. I know Tim agonized about it a bit, but only a bit. After that long build up I had no problem with the reconciliation, but I expected more complexity. They never discussed the use of condoms or STDs or the size of ken's dick or really resolved the ultimate betrayal of your anal virginity. Still I'll keep reading and that says something. Cheer Steve

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous