All Comments on 'Th Boarder or Was It'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments (Page 2)
darthnader19darthnader1912 months ago

Beautiful story as always really loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typical. Slut wife and wimp cuck. At least in the end Luke gets some extra pussy. Sister wives? Mormon story? Maybe Luke could turn Muslim then he could have four wives.

TnicollTnicoll9 months ago

Ok that was a different but enjoyable read. I don’t have any of the moral outrage many have expressed about the sexual morays displayed by the characters, but for godsakes CG having grown assed adults drinking passion fruit wine and hard cider is a sin against nature. I’m sorry, you’ve gone too far! I’m never reading another story from you !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantasy becomes reality what right lines are drawnL Do We can know people ? Different strokes for different folks !

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Well, it came together well. This why, in my perspective, one male and more females may work... more than one male means problems. Nature shows that in the herds, etc. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

good story but lousy ending

MarkTwineMarkTwine8 months ago

The wife claimed to only want occasional sex outside of her marriage but she was a lying skank. Every time she moved a boarder into the house she started fucking them. You can’t have occasional no strings attached sex with someone who lives in your house. Her definition of occasional was multiple times every day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of my favourites. It’s a win win for all the characters and for us your admirers.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved this story!!! I have read it 5 times!! Well done!!

JordanFullerJordanFuller5 months ago

Not sure if the author meant it, but Leah got so uptight about lying when lies flowed so easily and constantly from her own mouth. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Monogamy is not crime in our society, in fact, that's one of the important thing which actually kept us different from animal kingdom. But, now a days, few human being want to have some physical fun without thinking about their partner's feelings, in the name of polygamy. To me, it's not acceptable unless both the partners are in to it.

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Polyamory might just work if everybody involved loves everybody else. What are the chances of that? Miniscule. The much greater likelihood is that people will dislike their partner's lovers, will feel slighted because their partner chooses someone so different and so threatening, and before you know it the whole place is on fire. Tens of thousands of years of human development has brought us to where we are. It's unlikely to be wrong.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

My second time reading this, enjoyed it just as much as the first time, but I do wish you would do a follow up chapter, the three way marriage and Kirsty’s son. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Good story, but not my cup of tea. Polyamorous relationships, so loved by you C do not often work, jealousy always destroys things. We are human after all, are we not.

The wish for monogamy is not necessarily a societal thing. It has existed since ancient times thru to today and ver successfully too.

Rescored to 3/5 from 1/5

chess1972chess19722 months ago

Another silly story about a weak willed loser who can't keep to his principles.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What is it with some commenters here? How is it that you feel so threatened by fictional characters that enjoy a lifestyle different than yours?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Right, that's my lot, I can't take anymore of the crap this author dishes up. I've suffered through 5 of her stories now and non of them have been worth more than 2 stars, so that's enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lolz. That was swing and a miss. Author wrote a story with s much more believable and stable throuple. This is not stable. Leah was unbelievably selfish and Kirsty just moved right in on so many levels. Polyarmory worka when their is active engagement to reduce or stabilize imbalances. Not happening here considering how it developed. Leah because obsessed with Kirsty and regardless of her protestations to the contrary was ready to give up her husband to explore her obsession with Kirsty. The three sides of the triangle in this story will never be balanced. Having one person overloaded with love, intimacy and attention (Leah) will simply result in jealousy, insecurity, and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So.... where were the kids when Mummy was Sucking Felix's Face? Do the children have normal sensory? Also, does this writer create ONLY characters that with angry, hair-trigger personalities? They are all sharp corners without any rounded edges. Interaction is always emotional and visceral, which is unsustainable in fiction or real life. Leah and even MC have on ON and OFF and no throttle at all. The perfect example was when they spoke after he booted Felix. She accused him of lying, and he didn't bring up the fact that Felix being in the home, around the children, was a deal-breaker. Then, the way he treated Kirsty isn't normal. A good person would find a way to approach it differently. The characters have no middle ground. Also, most disturbingly, this writer never examined the angle of the CHILDREN being so close to the actions of the crazy adults. There's never a middle ground, regardless of the compromise. Instead, the characters bounce between extremes. Yes, I read every bloody extraneous word. I give five stars because I see the glass as half full.

Ocker53Ocker5327 days ago

Sorry but this is just just more woke, feminist garbage, their must be no real men left in NZ, they must have all moved to Oz ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Uggh. One of the author's poorer efforts. Sigh.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...