All Comments on 'Th Boarder or Was It'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
other2other1other2other112 months ago

I power read thought this one. Such an emotional roller coaster with so many feelings and situations flying each and every way.

What really got me in this though is that Leah comes across as a very very selfish person. At no point does she ever consider Luke’s feelings, what he’s saying or why he’s saying it. She really treats him like shit a number of times and it almost feels like she gets what she wants or he’s being unfair.

The first instance with Felix, she was very, very unfair to Luke. Then with Gloria, she wouln’t take Luke’s no, and kept pushing, then lastly with Kristy, Leah just did it and told Luke how it was going to be, Sure Luke ended up loving Kristy, but Leah’s Selfish nature never let them be on a level playing field. They are not partners in that marriage and never will be regardless of Luke getting to sleep with two women.

Overall, it felt like a different take on a Loving Wives story. I enjoyed feeling the emotions that were part of the story. Thank you for writing it!

francemanfranceman12 months ago

Here we have your usual. The impression that you always write the same plot, the same story.

A couple who are not real partners.

A selfish and egocentric wife who claims to love her husband.

A husband who is put in situations that he does not want by his wife, without her taking his feelings into account.

Basically it's, I decided it so now you accept it or you accept it.

Your characters have a very weird way of looking at love, looking at their partners, looking at their rights and their obligations in that partnership, whatever form the partnership takes.

jaythemanjaytheman12 months ago

With other2other's comment, I think I finally know why your stories almost always leave a bad taste. Your main female characters are abusers. They seem to care not a whit about how their husband feels. They then bully him into an unwanted relationship and usually force him to interact with the people who betrayed him. This is abuse. It doesn't matter if the husband get to have an orgasm or two with another partner. You are a great writer. A polyamorous relationship between consenting adults is one thing, but the relationships you write are not that.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

GREAT story!!!!!!

dwoelfledwoelfle12 months ago

Good story. Pretty sure I could never have handled it. Too easy to go wrong.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

Luke is so weak. Easily manipulated and used. Leah is a selfish creature with zero morals. These characters are so awful. The father in law beats him up because he won’t get with the program and learn his place including having sex with the mother in law. The kids are going to grow up confused and with no sense of what commitment is.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy12 months ago

this is long. i sm not all the way through it, but it is definately worth reading.

i have to tease you about their devotion to Anthropogenic Global Warming Theology. if they were true believers, they wouldnt be having a third child. The inconsistancy probably bugs only me

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly12 months ago

Leah was manipulative from the beginning and was until the end. In her mind her wants = their wants and it was her way or she would push until she got her way. And in the end she proved his early concerns to be correct because she fell in love someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ho hum. another varation of her onliest story. at least i get to practiv my skimmng.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Predictable ending, glad i skipped to last page.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i can't decide who's dumber, the author or op

BalladeerBalladeer12 months ago
Another good story

I enjoy your writing and look forward to the next one. Your stories always try to explore the psychology behind the actions that couples take. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No way would the MC be able to remain with such a self centered narcissistic creature

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could anyone save me time and tell if this differs from other stories of the author? Or it is same old with cutout copies of characters from other entries and a badly disguised flr?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

First half okay second half sucked

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

Another femdom story in your collection. Boring.

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

I think we have an answer here to the question of whether there are dangers in having "just sex" with others, when married. Plainly there are. Leah falls in love with Kirsty. Now imagine Kirsty was a man. Would we have a happy ending? Not in a million years.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This writer really hates men. I imagine if the ever had a man friend he would be pathetic and a wimp and submissive cuck. That's how she likes her men.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another story, another psychologically abusive woman, another toxic relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Spineless husband, selfish wife , no commitment, mix well. Same old story. Can just once your male characters stand on his principles and live his life accordingly.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Sorry, but you can do better!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SURE, OK, WHY NOT?

\

What's the worst that could happen? Exactly. But your writing does provide us with an example of a culture where the children come last. Its all the fuck about what the adults want, need. Children are treated like pets in your stories: loved, cared for, cherished, protected. But given a voice, their lives and futures given priority, their emotional and psychological well being nurtured and protected? Not So Much.

\

Just a silly juvenile fantasy, who's cruelty and contempt for human nature is buried under the tired old fig leaf of Polyamory. Just a justification for promiscuity. Why do you think Leah wants to keep the marriage open? And she will get the cock she wants when and where she wants it, fuck all what the other two "spouses" want. Write that sequel, if you have the integrity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I always skip the story written by this author and read the comments. Then, if the mood hits me, I read the story. I only do this because after actually reading a few of her past stories I find I really do not like the plot or the female lead. So once again because of the comments I saved a few minute of my day.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't know why it takes 11 pages to tell a story that has been told hundreds of times in 3 or 4 pages.

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

To each his own, I guess. I don't see why these two ever thought they should be married. Fuck buddy, roommates? Sure that works, but devoted spouses? She has no concept, she's simply looking for whatever feels good.

TechumsahTechumsah12 months ago

Why when she says she didn't mean to fall in love and broke her own rules was it just glanced over. That's why swinging and poly is difficult and has more not less trouble than traditional marriages. You almost had a few believable characters for a moment. He was a douche for agreeing to it pre marriage but she had to know it was lackluster. Up until the can I use our bed and I didn't mean to fall in love she was almost a likable character. She folded her own premise by the end. Why are your female characters in your lesbian stories kinder to their partners than they are with mean? Its not fragile male ego that's a cop out, it's usually more the lies deception and manipulating. Which makes her untrustworthy and the begining of the end. Your female character was lying to him and well by the end to herself. At least she wasn't an uncaring narcissist like most of your others. Well written as always, just a bit off.

ApathyIncApathyInc12 months ago

Wonderful story! Characters were believable because people change with time and interaction. The length was fine also. A story needs to be told as it will. Thank you for the story and the time you spent coming up with it. Writing and editing are tough and if they weren't everyone would write or no one would. Again, thank you for the pleasurable read.

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

I loved this. Needs at least an epilogue.

Does he get a son?

demanderdemander12 months ago

Good story. It brings the thought that two women and one guy worked out. But, if Leah fell for a guy (no Kirsty) then the marriage would go up in smoke, like it almost did with the first guy. For one thing, the two guys wouldn't be having sex with one another. (Not those two anyway.) So....not the same dynamic, and vastly more potential for jealousy and heartbreak. It wasn't only that the MC got his rocks off, but that he got off with both partners. Saves the day? D

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

I know how your stories usually go, but Luke gave in to everything way too easily. Needed more pushback from him. I also thought the second half of the story would have worked better if it was Leah that had experience some angst and jealousy. Like maybe you had MC continue with the mom, Gloria.

Thanks for the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

When it comes to weaving a story, you are clearly in the top 10% on this site, regardless of genre. As I will always whine about (LOL!) it, some of your plot twists seem to defy logic given characters you spend so much time creating. Luke suffered a couple of those in this tale, especially toward the end when Leah violated her rules of engagement with a third person and he just fell in line after only slight pushback. As a male, I actually get offended when an avant garde theme like this story falls back on the old trope that men will do anything for sex. There are a couple subplots I would have liked for you to explore, one obvious and the other not so much. We needed one more page, at least, to hear the "happily ever after" (or not) epilogue. The second one was where Gloria's head was at while she watched her daughter fall in love with another while Luke was gone. Gloria would have likely come down strongly against her daughter's actions. Anyhow - always love reading your work, even if it leaves my head sore from pounding it against a literary wall. LOL! 5+*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

I enjoy your writing and your story telling, so thank you. This story about Luke simply paints him as one of the worst, beta-type males that exists. Weak and pathetic. All that "Yes, dear... whatever you say dear... Three bags full, dear... what ever you want, dear" garbage just allows a manipulative person to control him. What has happened to his self respect? Has he no back bone? Why doesn't he realise that if he acts like a doormat, his wife will just walk all over him and manipulate him. She kept saying that things needed to be discussed. No, she just knew that eventually she would get her own way... in EVERYTHING!

He was so weak that he couldn't even TELL not ask, his wife that if she fucks Felix the marriage would be over! Then, he was too scared to tell Felix to pack his bags and leave. Not until many weeks later, after his slut wife had smooched and pashed Felix in the evenings then fucked him. Then later, he was so weak that his wife could twist him around her finger when ever she wanted. He even allowed his MIL to fuck him. Has he no inner strength at all? FFS.A disgusting, pathetic, apology of a man. Sorry, but the ending made me want to vomit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No surprises here. This writer is nothing if not consistent in writing worthless bitch wives who disrespect and abuse their husbands in their search for the ultimate STD.

Frank66Frank6612 months ago

Instead of a treatise on modern feminism and enlightened mindsets on how to deal with sexual issues, which is what C'gurl intended, we get this extra long story about a child who never grew up. Who never got the benefit of ANY form of discipline in her childhood. Was never taught to 'play nice' and how to get along with others. No, she learned that if she didn't get her way, if anything made her angry, it was ok to throw a hissy fit. Temper tantrums were how to make others give in. And once she learned what sex was, and how to use it to her advantage, the little terror turned into the most extreme bitch. Nothing here for anyone to find enjoyable. And yes, I got all this from just the first 2 pages and the last.

stev2244stev224412 months ago

Wow, the usual CG rollercoaster, as always also good as cardio workout. Of course, the protags are absolutely not perfect, but that's no requirement in my opinion. The story needs to be gripping and interesting, and this one definitely is. 5*

blackrandl1958blackrandl195812 months ago

A very entertaining story. Got my heart racing and kept me on the edge of my chair. Write another, please. Randi.

ArdieffArdieff12 months ago

Broken nose, cracked ribs? That's serious assault. Jake should have gotten the shit kicked out of him.

Main characters are guilty of not talking. But open relationsships are recipes for disater and rarely equal.

JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

This is the first story from Cagivagurl that I actively dislike.

None of the characters are likeable or in anyway trustworthy and as such engender nothing but antipathy.

As always beautifully written but not for me.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode6612 months ago

The ending ruined the story. Leah falls in love with Kristy; and it all works out? BS! And Hloria says nothing to her daughter about falling in love with Kristy? Leah is a flawed and uikeable person. 3 generous stars. And what is with the title?

cyendreycyendrey12 months ago

Sorry, forced my way through trying to like it. Well written, but just no.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Luke and Leah? It's close enough to May 4th to think there might have been a secret Star Wars connection here 😃

Jake was wrong for not being completely up front with Leah at the start of their relationship that he wasn't ok with including others in their sex life. That being said, as a young person in their first serious relationship I understand where he was coming from about being afraid he would lose Leah if he voiced his true opinion.

That being said ... Leah is a toxic person. Portraying her at the start as a climate change warrior was perfect. If anyone disagrees with her position they're wrong, no discussion needed. No possibility of understanding Luke's position. No possibility of compromise. No concern for who gets hurt or what collateral damage is done. She just had to have Felix, doesn't care that she destroyed the friendship between Luke and Felix. But, of course she puts all the blame for that on Luke.

Breaks her own rules when it's convenient for her. Any extra marital sex was supposed to be discreet and respectful to the other spouse. How was snuggling and making out on the couch with Felix respectful to Luke? She knew he wasn't happy and rubbed it in his face anyway.

The sex is supposed to be fun, no strings, no emotional connection. But, when it suits Leah it's ok to fall in love with Kirsty. She has no clue that Luke hearing her tell Kirsty that she's the best pussy eater and that she loves her would totally crush his. She never gives Luke's feelings a thought in any situation.

The only time she considered his feelings was after Gloria intervened.

A more realistic and likable ending would have been for Luke and Kirsty to fall in love, decide to be exclusive and then get married. Leave Leah on the outside looking in and regretting her casual attitude about having sex partners besides your spouse.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

Wow, Great Story, Great Writing, Unusual Story but very interesting. Hubby was jealous all the time and missed out on so much fun, poor timid fellow. 5 big blazing stars for Cagivagurl! What a trip! So a completely unique storyline. Very interesting. It was understandable when Hubby got jealous of the wife making out with the male border, but then he even got jealous of the female border! poor guy was scared and jealous all the time. You would think he'd be more relaxed smoking all the dope! LOL, He just needed more self-confidence. Great Job, Great Effort, Nearly a HallMark movie. Thks, Buster2U

laptopwriterlaptopwriter12 months ago

Cagivagurl would have made a great roller coaster engineer because every time I read one of her stories, I feel like I've been on one. She has an uncanny ability to make me enjoy a story that I would normally hate. She has a great flair for twisting me into a pretzel and making me like it. 5 big ones.

Hooked1957Hooked195712 months ago

As usual, a well-crafted story that had me talking to my computer screen. One of the things that drives me crazy, and keeps me reading, is that you never have "perfect" characters. They are all flawed to some extent and are therefore more interesting than the usual cardboard characters we often see. You run me through a lot of emotions--not all good ones--but you never bore me. 5-star work.

TnicollTnicoll12 months ago

Another 5* effort from CG. Always thought provoking.

Hiram325Hiram32512 months ago

Bingo, Anon below. I go right to the comments also. It's very rare that this contributor writes anything other than FemDom propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sad to see how far this author's stories have fallen. Very poor offering.

PBD2022PBD202212 months ago

The first published stories had some essence to it recently it's just garbage.

swedishreader1swedishreader112 months ago

Same as normal.

Really well written but beyond odious characters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I find this to be… I don’t want to be unkind, but… ok, I’ll break this down.

*

Leah is manipulative. She discounts all of Luke’s concerns, and while this may be shallow to say, but my observation is Leah uses sex to get Luke to give in. Once he gives in, she just conditions him. “Programming.” While I think the plot point of Luke and Leah discussing things before marriage, and Luke not being homes is valid… Leah uses that to manipulate Luke into getting what she wants.

*

Luke showed a lot of compromise. So much so, he never won anything. He gave up each point to Leah, and she never compromised on anything. In the story, I saw a consistent tactic of “I hear your concerns, but I discount them, because I don’t believe you are being honest. I will tell you what your truth is, and you will give me what I want while I seem agreeable.”

*

Leah’s mom… I just found that plot point despicable. What was redeeming about is that Luke also thought it was a massive danger.

In truth, Luke would be right, I think.

*

Leah’s Dad was just an enforcer for Leah and Mom. Either by “I’m into this,” or “pow.” I would have found the story more interesting if Luke had fought back when he was assaulted, and there be repercussions.

*

Kirsty was a “turnabout” point that you foreshadowed earlier, but I’m glad you didn’t use it as “see, everything is ok,” for a little bit.

*

By the end of the story, it was heading toward commune living situations.

*

The emotional roller-coaster of Luke was enjoyable for me, to a point. Then it was just repetitive, and I lost interest. That’s not a comment on the length of the story, it’s about the same situation repeating itself and being predictable.

*

The structure of the story was well done. The flow was excellent. The use of real-life realities was well used. You have talent here, and I’ll keep reading.

*

Personal issue: can you write something other than about men being lovingly cuckolded? It seems that’s your thing to write about, but there absolutely is a repetitive theme to your works here.

*

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Same story you have told many times. Just because you make it longer doesn't mean you made it good. Again none of your characters have any integrity. Just getting to be the same old crap!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story was pretty good, with CG’s usual exploration of emotions. The writing was generally good, but how does one manage to misspell “the”? Other minor errors were scattered about (e.g., “with Jewel hot on her tale,” “Yeah, well I'm back mow,” “but you're going to be warn out”). As usual, CG explores relationships that are not often explored in LW, but CG’s stories are not wildly dissimilar from one another.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm sure Randi gets as bored as the rest of us with your repetitive story lines. Ever thought of trying to write something different??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Straight to the comments baby!!! And yes, I see you've written another story exactly like the past 50 or so

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Microwave steak....you sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm going to give this story a try and, who knows, it could even rate a 5. But it's not a good look to have a typo in the first word of the title. Your editor must be cringing in horror, even with your caveat of having "tinkered" with things after the story was done editing. Might be an approach you wish to reconsider.

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
To

Each his own, I consider it rubbish "you can't have two masters because you'll love one and not the other". You write really well but I don't agree with this kind of relationship it might make a good fantasy but in reality it doesn't work. Thanks for writing

Rw43Rw4312 months ago

"We can make it work if we're completely honest with each other." Then she unilaterally imposes her will and precludes any further honesty from ever occurring. This relationship is based on selective moments of partial honesty among persons who actually feel like caring enough to contribute to the conversation.

<>

It reminds me of a lot of work meetings I've been a part of. Is that what a marriage is to you, CG? Because it sure seems like it to me..

<>

Honesty requires trust. And trust requires respect. So if I know you're going to do what you want after you argue me down in the conversation, where is the respect? Why did you have the convo at all? So you could tell yourself that you really cared how I felt? Not much honesty in that, is there?

<>

And even at the end, Kristy and hubby were being dishonest in agreeing to Leah's terms. They gave the wink, the nod, the 'let's agree for now but not agree later' decision.

<>

Per the story, it's a good thing Leah gave him kids, because once Kristy starts popping them out Leah will become the third wheel, out of step with the more traditional thinkers in the family.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Typical enjoyable, maddening, angst-inducing, interesting, fun, and slightly dystopic offering from this writer. She takes imperfect parts, fits them together in a way never intended and then pounds them into place with a 10# sledge hammer. She never fails to both entertain or rustle the jimmies of the overly sensitivos. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Luke, we're mates. I'm not doing this if you are gonna be mad at me. You know, the bro code and all."

Spoken by a male character who obviously does not believe in the "bro code" as written by a female who obviously has nothing but contempt for it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

you usually write really good stories but this one doesn't come anywhere near what you can write sorry but i think when she first wanted to screw another man was the time to man up and toss the slut to the curb maybe the next one will be better

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Her head stayed buried in the side of my neck. "Luke, open your mind, don't fight it, let it envelope you. This is an opportunity to grow yourself. Go to the dark side, Luke."

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur12 months ago

I wasn't sure at the start but it got me in the end I really enjoy your work as in your past work I see your love for other things in your writing

Luke is a lucky guy but Leah has a great concept of a open relationship but she definitely has trouble seeing things from another person's viewpoint and she seems to make the same mistake

As I said I didn't think I'd like this at the start but it got me and like some of your other works I'll have to read this one again

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Another very well written Loving Lesbians story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cagivagurl has written over 100 stories. Many of them have been posted in this category. If, as so many commenters have said, she writes the "same" story and they hate the story, the sane question is why the fuck are they here? Are you a bunch of bloody masochists? Go and read something you know you like, or at least don't read stories you claim to know you hate. Bunch of stupid fucking assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story. 2 people with conflicting views created an engaging story.

My only complaint is that Leah saying to Kristy: “God Kristy you make me cum the best”, for which Luke heard and saw, was not resolved. How could something so monumental to the story not be addressed?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey Gurl,

'Finished 'Illustrator' & didn't like it. 63 pgs into Boarder, I'm bailing out for the same reason I didn't like 'Illustrator'. In a recent post, you mentioned you're trying some new stuff. That makes sense - so don't take is as a critique of all your work - just gives a problem on these two. The tones & progression of Boarder were so familiar, I knew it had to be yours (forgot to record author when I copied the text).

What spoils these two stories is what I (rightly or wrongly) perceive as continuity error within a character. In Illustrator, there was no ambiguity over fidelity. In Boarder - there was, though the husband in Illustrator seems emotionally identical to the husband in Boarder. The traditional role of possessiveness (I am my beloved's and they are mine). Like it or not, that's how most of us are wired. To have the wife mock the husband's 'ownership' (mutual) is the assault in both stories. Lines like 'its just sex' (dumbest statement I've ever heard), is almost a kill shot to the traditionalist. That said hubby was incapable of passing up the sex - having just received the kill shot? That denies the basic form of the traditionalist. That's why I describe it as a continuity error within the character. At that point, the traditionalist wouldn't touch her w/ someone else's body parts, much less his own.

If the objective is to turn the minds of others into embracing 'its just sex' or open or loose marriages, I think you've a long lonely slog ahead. It swims against the current at a much more basic level than personal preferences. If this is the objective - sincere good wishes. I'll just wait for one that isn't that way.

I liked your 'El Paso' series, 'Friendship or Love', 'Girl on a bike', 'Unwanted Swap'. I hope to read more from you soon.

My best to you & yours,

Dreaded Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I look forward to new stories from CG.

Afraid this one didn't work for me. I plodded through to the end. Long way!

My problem is possibly my own moral compass. Bit like his really. The idea of sex with my wife's mother would revolt me. I'm not much into girl on girl sex. The 'Happy Ending' didn't satisfy me at all.

As the lady said throughout, I'm bogged down in old fashioned ideas of morality.

So why do I read Lit stories? I really enjoy stuff like; February Sucks, Law of the Heart, A Joke.

The MC is shocked at his wife's behaviour, and takes action. I would. Happily, I have enjoyed a wonderful marriage right into old age, but like to read about the problems I haven't experienced.

KiwihunterKiwihunter12 months ago

Your brilliance has shown again. You really do need to write that novel you know. Your talent to evoke emotions is absolutely fantastic. Please keep them coming. Without a doubt my favourite author

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You have great writers like Tnicoll, Hooked1957, Laptopwriter, Stev2244, and the Queen herself complimenting you. On the other hand, you have anonymous and the usual suspects puffing out their chests to show how tough they are. After reading the story, I have to go with the first group. I sure as hell didn't like some of the things the characters did, but you always write so well I can't stop reading. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

'cuck shit' might be the most accurate tag I've seen to date on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read the 1st page. Same exact story you always write. You've lost the ability to write a cheating story where the characters aren't ridiculous. You used to be able to do this quite well, but now you just churn out the same tired story with slight variations. Shame really.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought this was one of your better ones, because of the fact of his agreement before they married. Though long, I thought this had more of a story arc and less of the endless circular plot you are sometimes guilty of. Nice read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story…again. I really don’t understand why readers that don’t like CG’s stories and complain that every one is the same, keep reading CG stories. Kind of like watching baseball games over and over, then complaining that all the games are boring as hell, but eagerly waiting for the next game so you can complain about it being boring.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved this story. Fantastic. I really expected a sad ending but either way it was a great ride!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are an extraordinarily gifted writer with the ability to create compelling multidimensional characters. Your stories are highly erotic without having to recourse to over the top sex scenes. Your exploration of relationships under stress from external actors and your willingness to forgive mistakes and deliver happy endings is particularly enjoyable. Please pay attention to the no life jackasses that read stories they are going to object to and then write nasty "critiques" as if this was not a site for erotic fiction. Keep up the good work. I cant wait until your next offering

RocketMan12RocketMan1212 months ago

I’ve enjoyed many of you stories where the characters felt real and story line was believable. Not this one. I realize you are writing fiction but good fiction is based in reality , not this one. I dragged my way through the entire 11 pages hoping the old you would shine through in the end. Sadly it just got even more ridiculous

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

That was an interesting take on the polyamorous relationship story. 5* storytelling.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham12 months ago

Well written, but I didn't like it at all. First time I've felt that way about one of your stories! I only got three quarters of the way through before I had to stop. It's probably just me - I mean, I love my wife to bits, and I will support her in anything that she wants to do, including sleeping with someone else, but I certainly couldn't consider continuing our relationship after that. You made you opinion of me very clear, so I'm out.

GladstonGlieseGladstonGliese12 months ago

"Dad, why do writers like utterly pathetic protagonists?"

"I don't know, son. I don't know."

Add to that that Leah was manipulating, gaslighting, and narcissistic. Compelling read, but thoroughly distasteful.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

I generally like polyamory stories, and this one was written well. The problem was, he was married to a selfish uncaring bitch. She wanted to have her fun absolutely disregarding his feelings, and belitled him for his feelings.

And the piece of shit "father" in law, should be glad the guy had no friends like me. Or Gloria would become a widow. What an absolute piece of filthy garbage of a "person". Can't really expect anything else from hippies. They are only for piece and against violence until they personally like to harm someone - preferable someone who won't hit back. Orwell said it long time ago, and said it best.

Opinionated1Opinionated112 months ago

When you've read many of this author's stories, you'll see a familiar theme for 'Gurl" is to rattle the conventional relationship theory all to hell while usually demeaning and ostracizing the poor loyal

and overworked husband. This time it was a FFM relationship in the end, but other times he was

pushed into an MMF or worse. So this guy was too weak to stand his ground but this too is typical of

this author. Spineless guys usually pushed aside by an alpha male his wife goes batty over..This was a little less abusive to good ol' hubby.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

... oh yeah, and proof is in the pudding. She claimed that open marriage is "OK" because "it doesn't impact us" and "only fun". Then, she proved that she was 100% dead wrong by falling in love with a 3rd person. So basically, it was HER who was lying 100% of time, from when they met. Too bad her daddy didn't break her nose and ribs for that, eh?

And no, the fact that main character lucked out and that 3rd person genuinely come to love him instead of squeezing him out of his own family, is just that... random and rare luck. No thanks to his supposedly loving wife, that's for sure.

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Wow another fantastic storey from CG, I love the way you build on the emotions, and a happy ending. You are my favourite Author, I so look forward to your new stories. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ibuguseribuguser12 months ago

I usually like your stories. Not this one.

An overbearing manipulative wife and a confused self righteous man-child that can't keep it in his pants.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Who can enjoy such a crap ?

TotoLalaTotoLala12 months ago

I always look forward to Cagivagurl's new products. And I am never disappointed. Thank you again for this adventure.

mainer42mainer4212 months ago

not one of your best in my opinion, but a great read nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am a firm believer that nothing is off limits in a relationship if everyone in that relationship agree to it. To each his own, if you will. I can understand her anger if the talked about it and he told something that wasn't true to his beliefs. That being said thee was a whole lot of emotional blackmail from her after that. He clearly was not into that lifestyle but she just continued with the blackmail even though it was eating him up. Not sure I could live with someone who could so easily disregard my feeling that way.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne12 months ago

5 stars ( * * * * * ).

/

Cavigurl, once again you have set up a situation where the wife would reasonably expect non-monogamy and expect the husband to embrace it, too, without involving the slut ray. At first, I thought the wife was a bit empathetically compromised, but then I realized that she had been raised on this expectation. It is like you were raised in a family that swims every day. Pretty much everybody loves swimming, but some people were never introduced to it and may be reluctant to try. Most of us feel like we are doing them a favor to urge them into the water. Some people are even OK with throwing someone into the water, especially when there is someone there to support them if necessary. I think that was in the wife’s mind here. Just throw him in and he will see that it is fun. So, I am not too mad at her for the first time.

/

Now take the situation above. You throw someone into the pool. There are three people right there to be sure nothing goes wrong. But the person is immunocompromised. The pool is kind of dirty. Twenty minutes later, they go into anaphylactic shock. You wouldn’t throw them in again. But the wife in this story did. That is an asshole move on her part, that she never expressed remorse for doing. Then there was the added brutality of forcing the husband to tell the lover that it was OK. But she was raised by hippies. Maybe she doesn’t understand the humiliation of being forced to do something against your will.

/

It would be like making the immunocompromised person tell their tormentor that it was OK to throw them into the pool again. And expect them to be best buds afterward.

/

And then there is this: “I wouldn't have slept with Felix until after you were comfortable with it. That was the mistake I made.” Then, in the same conversation, “It's either that or I'm going to have to give Felix a booty call.” She now knows that he is uncomfortable, but she is talking about going to Felix anyway. Well, maybe she just uses words to get what she wants.

/

However, people are imperfect, so it was a good setup to examine the feelings without needed an emotionally defective woman.

/

I am still giving it 5 stars.

/

I think that Cavigurl could have explored two other salients. Rather than being a story only about non-monogamy, it was story about a marriage based on a lie. That could have been interesting and could have been used to explain some of the wife’s brutality.

/

The other missed opportunity, and one that begs for a sequel, to examine the family’s future. Leah, the barren, older, first wife becomes the outsider, the hanger-on. She becomes the unnecessary peripheral to the central family centered on Luke and younger, fecund Kirsty. Leah gets the experience that Luke had feared. Add that to the story and you would have had a 9.

Anita71Anita7112 months ago

Not one of your best.

SunnyU2SunnyU212 months ago

I didn't realize this until I read it again. A couple of comments point it out. The MC lied to her about open marriage possibilities before they got married and at the end of the story he and Kirsty are still lying.

Crazy, but now I find myself feeling sorry Leah. She is the only who is honest.

peter944peter94412 months ago

Well the easy part, 5 starts yet again. The harder part, if a story is supposed to make you think and get an emotional reaction you got it again. I am not sure how to take this one as there’s a lot going on. At times all of them are at least somewhat dishonest with each other. Luke obviously and it’s admitted openly, Leah because she says that adding a person is just “sex for fun” and then falls in love with Kirsty which she says she would never do. Kirsty for saying she doesn’t want to break up the marriage but then proceeded to be happy supplanting Luke in just about every way imaginable during his trip away. That somehow this worked out in the end is just shy of the surprise ending when new evidence come out in the last page of a “who done it” novel. However,I still liked it and well done.

MnbrMnbr12 months ago

I loved it the emotions and such. I understand the wife and the agreement they had before they married, my question is after years people change and what would be the attitude between the two. Still loved where you went with this.

I also agree with one of the post of a part 2 that goes on after the 4th hill arrives.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If this tranny's stories are a reflection of NZ societal attitudes, they'll soon be changing the of the All Blacks to the All Cucks or All Twits.

Pjam1968Pjam196812 months ago

4 stars, thanks for the effort

But this is some how a male wimpy male

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story was really gross. I get the husband lied, but the wife is no better. If it's not working, it's not working. The wife was 100% awful. Her dad is a POS. The story was disgusting lol.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Luke sucks too. Make up your mind. I don't see any redeeming qualities about anyone here. Except for Luke's work ethic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...