All Comments on 'Th Undercover'

by o_girl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An epic work!

Very nicely done and I appreciate your putting in the effort to retell the tale. You did a good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Reading it over and over.

aegis9591aegis9591over 5 years ago
Impressive

While it may not be something the purists will approve of, I felt the adaptation to modern day to be impressive and well conceived.

I was enthralled and entertained by this piece from the first page, and eagerly await the authors version of "Return to Roissy".

Thank you to O_Girl, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it!

Another story to bookmark to read over and over and over again.

Have not read the story of o yet (ordered it and now waiting for it to be delivered); so I can not compare this story to it. However, I personally think this should be published, since it is based on a more modern time. (Which I believe the story of o is not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THANK YOU!

Most enjoyable. Would be vastly improved if edited for spelling, punctuation, etc., by someone for whom English is his/her first language or who has a degree in English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So exciting I wish you'd write a sequel

How about the Story of Annika? Her life in 'The Society?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm no change

The original book The Story of O is horribly depressing just like this is,

“Gabriel kept Catherine as his personal slave — they were very happy in all respects of the word.”

Obviously that’s simple artistic license but honestly really? Fucking bullshit, the deep profound betrayal and loss of self, and self determination. It’s too fucking depressing for words. I’m all in favour of consensual slavery but this just like the original is all about male privilege and how easy it is to manipulate the stupid little women into their true purpose of becoming fuck toys, give me a fucking break 🙄

This is the wealthy end of the modern slave trade sanitised in a ridiculous attempt to make it politically correct human trafficking.

IF ITS NOT 100% INFORMED FREELY GIVEN CONSENT THEN ITS NOTHING BUT RAPE AND ABUSE.

Try imagining someone you love and care about in her place and see if you still get turned on. If the answer is yes then get some fucking therapy.

Tess

o_girlo_girlover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous Tess

Thank you for your comment. It is always nice, when people react to what one writes - and strong reactions show that one has done a good job.

That said, we do not agree – of course. Both ‘The Story’ and my ‘Undercover’ are written as ‘fables’. In both cases by a woman – for a man/men. My own background is being a female submissive through 12 years, and thus a lot in my story reflects my own thoughts and experiences. Of course, treated with a lot of’ literary freedom’.

There’s a well-known Harvard study from about 10-15 years ago. Here they asked two panels of women a series of deeply personal questions. One of them being: “Have you ever had rape dreams or fantasies?”

In the ‘open’ group – i.e the non-anonymous group only a little under 10% answered yes. In the anonymous group over 90% answered yes.

The above being a typical example from the survey, but it turns the general belief of what goes on in our minds upside down.

I am quite aware that you are not alone with your opinion, and maybe you should have a look at this link:

https://www.feministes-radicales.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Andrea-DWORKIN-Woman-Hating-A-Radical-Look-at-Sexuality-1974.pdf

I recommend that you start at page 55 as it is here Andrea Dworkin goes through ‘The Story of O’.

Kind regards

o_girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for a nice read.

Kaere Merethe,

I found your story yesterday and have enjoyed reading your modernisation of the old novel. Very well thought and written.

I presume that you are familiar with the Danish novel DANSE DANSE DUKKE MIN written by Louise Lykke.

I think you could do a very good job expanding on the concept. It could be made much darker and the dynamic could be changed but using a younger Mistress and a more mature slave girl.

You are good at describing events seen from different points of view.

Merethe, I do hope to see more of your work.

Sincerely

Graaskaeg (Greybeard)

o_girlo_girlover 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Greybeard (Graaskaeg)

I did not know 'Danse danse, dukke min' and after some search on the library net, I found a copy I could order and borrow. I have now read it, and are amazed at the similarities.

I do consider 'Danse' much more literature than my scribblings, and loved reading it.

Had I know it beforehand, I would probably have expanded on my own story, but done is done. Thank you for your kind comment. o_girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kaere Merethe

Thank you for answering my remarks regarding DANSE DANSE DUKKE MIN.

I am pleased that you read it and that you like it as much as I do.

Hopefully you will entertain the thought of using it as inspiration for a new novel. Maybe incorporating some of my ideas.

I look forward to more stories from your pen.

Sincerely Greybeard

AnalstudAnalstudalmost 4 years ago
Nice update

I felt the descriptions of the body jewelry were overblown as anything like that can be cut by the right shears, and I’m a machinist.

Further her capitulation from attaining freedom at all costs to wholeheartedly embracing the slave life after one attack suggests that the process at the chateaux is one of coercion without possibility of resistance. Less cool.

Yes the opulent and elegant decor of the sites used does reassure that the operators are responsible.

But very good update on all the plot points including an appropriate expansion of her lover from the pub.

redsquidredsquidover 3 years ago
Interesting story

It was a marathon read but I have finally finished it. It was a captivating story, I had a few points that bugged me and found it hard to wrap my mind around.

First, she's tricked, she's forced through all that ordeal that breaks her.. but only on the surface as the first time she's let out she tries to escape. Of course she gets captured and her training and degradation continues. What I find hard to believe is that she gives up trying. I also feel there was no emotional connection between her and her master, he was appointed to her, they did not connect on a spiritual level.

She's kept in line with the threat of punishment and sexual release. I don't think a human being's mind could tolerate this without going insane. I kept wondering if the knight in shiny armor arrives anytime in the story after all the abuse she suffered she deserved him/her. :)

Anyways, it was still highly enjoyable, thanks for sharing with us.

Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kaere Merethe

I look forward to further stories from your pen. I hope something is in the pipeline.

Best regards

Graaskaeg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kaere Margrethe

We talked about DANSE DUKKE MIN. Do you know the novel JEG ELSKER DET written by MARIE MARKUS ? It is with a male owner and a female property, but it covers many ideas and may give you some inspirations. It can be acquired through the library.

Looking forward to further from your pen.

Sincerely

Grey Master

o_girlo_girlabout 3 years agoAuthor
Hello Greybeard

I know the book - and of course Maria Marcus. She was a frontrunner in the local BDSM scene, and has done a lot to promote the notion that "I am normal. I just have a different sex-life!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

O_Girl, Enjoyed Th-Undercover very much, and recall my reading the Story of O many years ago!

I see from your biography you're from Denmark. What town?

I live near Nashville, TN, but was born in Rotterdam, Nederland in 1945 and immigrated to USA in 1955.

57 years ago I spent a month in Kobenhavn, Denmark and met a lovely girl there, Kirsten Moller, who I corresponded with for sometime after returning home.

I've been married 52+ years with Linda and we visited Skagen on our great Viking cruise to Norway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous