Th Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was told to bring her Cuffs and collar, as they would be needed at some point during the evening.

(The strongbox in her closet was now seldom locked, and she left it alone. She had no desire to look closer at the tools of her slavery, and had sufficient and regular contact with the contents for her to have any desire for more. It was also practical as Gabriel did not have to be present when she got into gear, but could just giver her directions by phone.)

She arrived at the designated time, and to her surprise, it was Lonnie, who opened the door.

"Hello, Catherine. Do come in. Nice to see you again!"

Her face broke into a wide smile: "And you too." -- then in a whisper: "What are you doing here?"

He grabbed her, pulled her inside and to the side of the hall. To a corner were they were hidden between two marble statues. His mouth and tongue opened her mouth, and he kissed her for very long minute or two.

Whoa," She said. "Easy now!"

He panted: "I'm assigned to help out tonight. I'm a trusted servant now, and they often use me for this kind of external gatherings."

She was too clever to ask what was going to happen, and he took her hand and led her along saying: "There's someone else, I want you to meet!"

--

He took her to a small side room, where she met Jeanett and Yvonne. The reunion was a great one. She did not have to feel alone in her bondage. As sisters in slavery they embraced each other lovingly.

They quickly exchanged the most important news -- and she showed them her tattoo's and they showed her that they had also been ringed and tattoo'ed since they last saw each other.

She felt proud and a full member of this sisterhood.

They all wore similar clothing -- almost as a uniform: White blouse, black skirt, stockings, and high heels. If one did not scrutinize their bodies one would not see that they all wore tight corsets under the blouse and skirt.

After a while another servant summoned them.

In a room with bookcases from floor to ceiling, they were introduced to the rest of the company: Donna and her Master, Gabriel, a third Master, she had not seen before, and WALTHER!

She almost gave him a hug, but controlled herself and formally shook hands with all.

Donna was beautiful. 'Something you might even call 'voluptuous', Cat thought. She was medium height, clearly had streak of Italian or South European blood in some of her veins. She had curly, black hair, almost black (big) eyes and slightly high cheekbones. She was a few kilos on the heavy side, but that was probably the reason for her amble bosom. She was wearing a thin blouse open down to about half way between her breasts, informing everyone that she was not wearing any bra. A light, discreetly flowered skirt and no stockings.

Having passed the introductions, and after having had a small, refreshing, pearly drink, they all went into the large dining room next door.

Cat was a little disappointed that she was not seated next to Walter. He sat at the end of one side of the table, with Jeanette on his right, then Donna's Master, a slave unknown to her, answering by the name Frida and in the end another unknown Master.

On her side of the table, Yvonne was sitting opposite to Walther, with Gabriel on her side, then Donna, The unknown Master and then her at the far end. She was stuck with two unknown Masters one on her right and one opposite.

It was not a bad match -- both Masters turned out to be courteous, good looking, charming and easy to make conversation with.

Lonnie and 4 other servants were attending the table. They all wore white shirts and tight sitting trousers. She could sometimes get a glimpse of the triangular material over their genitals behind their white waiter-aprons.

It was -- as usual -- an opulent dinner -- with lots of small servings and good wine to go with it.

Lonnie and the others moved almost silently behind them and cleared and served. Conversation was light and everyday. Once in a while Walther looked down at her end of the table, and winked with one eye as he smiled. It had a calming effect on her. She had been a bit nervous about what was going to happen, but gradually relaxed.

She noticed that the chairs were big and impressive. They all had heavy armrests, and at least hers had wheels underneath.

They were padded, and seemed a bit oversized for the rest of the interior. The backrest was even weirder. It went full size to the shoulders (though not hers as she was probably the smallest in the company), continued as a much smaller board with padding and a strange ornamental cut through several places on each side. It ended in a decorative woodcut crown.

The fun started between the last course and the dessert,

Lonnie and co. had discretely moved a trolley in position behind Donna. She was probably the only one that did not notice, as trolleys with food and dishes were constantly being moved around behind them. The only difference with this one was, that it had a cover concealing its contents.

While Gabriel on one side, and the unknown Master on her other did their best to keep Donna occupied, Cat noticed Lonnie and the other servants gathering behind her, silently putting their black gloves on.

They stood behind Donna, two on each side, and looked down at Walther. He nodded very slightly, which was the signal.

Donna was gripped by the wrists and held by two servants as the other two strapped them to the armrests with black leather bands.

They pulled her chair out from the table.

"What the,,,stop that..you brutes...mmmmmmpppphhh!" She was clearly taken by surprise.

And that was her last recognizable uttering.

As her wrists had been secured, the two servants had grabbed her head and turned it back so that her mouth opened. Placing a large, red ball-gag on her jaw they turned and pressed until it was firmly inside her.

When they let go, she shook her head as if she could push the thing out in that way. Cat had never yet seen a mouth big enough to be able to push these gags out without help. Never mind. It was soon strapped firmly behind her head.

The servants got busy. Donna was fighting in the chair, wringing and arching her body and trying to kick with her feet, although her ability to move quickly got restrained to almost nothing.

The posts for the armrest had 'fallen down' vertically, her legs had been parted, and then the posts had been pushed back up, and secured, now with her legs spread and the posts preventing her from putting them back together. Just like the 'dentist chair', Cat had been prepared in a long, long time ago.

A leather strap round her ankles and the front legs of the chair definitely stopped her kicking.

Just over her elbows, another strap was tied round the armrest.

A tight strap through holes in the backrest cut into her waist, narrowing it and firmly pressing it against the back.

Another strap went over her breast, one across her neck (and through some of the holes in the last, upright piece of the chair).

Finally a strap round her forehead rendered her almost totally immobile.

She was still making noises, and even more, when the four of them started cutting her clothes into pieces with scissors. Some of the material was stuck behind the straps or her body sat too close to the chair to be pulled out.

They did cut all 'free'material, so her front was naked.

The chair held more secrets. With a metallic sound, they released and removed a whole middle section of the seat, and a similar piece from the backrest.

Lonnie oiled a very large, metal dildo on a steel rod. Donna watched the process with very wide eyes. He bent over between her legs, spread her labia with two fingers and pushed it up as far as it could go. He then attached it to a crossbar between the legs of the chair.

They wired her up: Clips in her tits, wire to the rod in her vagina, clips on her outer labia. All connected to a large battery box on the floor.

The adjusted the position of the chair, turned a spotlight on her and left her there. The gathered the scraps of her clothes from the floor and pushed the trolley away.

Gabriel rose, went to the battery box, and started it. It sent a random strength jolt to a random point on her body, and indicated the jolting by a little lamp on the battery box, which blinked when the electricity was activated.

Not that any signal from the box was necessary. She was twisting and making noises of pain at every jolt under her gag. Cat knew the terror in this refined form of torture only too well, and by Donna's squirming knew that they had set it to use the higher end of the scale on the box.

It took all her willpower to look away from the chair, and continue the conversation with the Masters on each side of her.

Everybody ignored Donna (or tried to) during dessert, after which the servants put a tray with their personal cuffs in front of them.

As they all stood up, took their clothes off, folded them on the tray and locked the cuffs and collars on.

Donna's eyes widened as she looked from one to the other between jolts. The servants had removed their aprons and the triangular piece of material, leaving their penises and balls hanging out in the air.

The trays were collected and coffee was served.

Cat was taken aside by Yvonne and Jeanette.

"You'll be the 'drinks girl' tonight. Its an easy job." Jeanette said, as she mounted a tray round her waist, and Yvonne secured her elbows and wrists on her back.

The tray hung down over her stomach, until two very thin chains in each outer corner lifted it up. The chains clipped on to the rings in her nipples, Jeanette adjusted the arrangement in order for the tray to sit horizontally.

Then gave her an encouraging pat on her bum as she said in a very low voice: "There you go girl! Now circulate between the bar at the wall, were the empties will be removed and fresh ones placed. Try to have four full glasses on the tray at all time, and circle slowly so they have time to grab a drink."

She nodded and tripped immediately to the bar, where Lonnie with a smile placed 4 full glasses of champagne on the tray. It made a quite noticeable pull in her tits, but the supporting quarter cups on the corset supported them nicely. They were still more upward than downward.

Yvonne had put a short -- very short chain between her ankles so she was literally tripping in her very high heels.

Seeing herself in one of the big mirrors on the walls, she thought it was quite sexy, with her tight legs in the high heels, and the horizontal tray sticking out from her slim waist -- and supported by the shiny, thin chains in her nips.

That was her task for the next long period. Some just took a drink or placed an empty on her tray, some could not resist playing with the chains and tray, pressing and pulling a little and making her squirm.

One thought it a good idea to have his finger up her vagina, as he picked his drink. She managed all evening without spilling anything in spite of the teasing she was exposed to and the minuscule steps she had to take.

By now Donna had been in agony for almost an hour and she looked quite worn out. Between jolts her head just hung down, then bobbing up and down as her body tensed with a new jolt.

The servant rolled a low, square, slightly padded platform in. It had small wheels underneath, like the chairs.

Donna was flaccid when they took the wires off, the dildo out, and released her from the chair. The sorry remains of her dress and her shoes went off. Two held her by the arms, while two others fitted her with the familiar steel collar and cuffs. Her wrists were secured on her back.

It was more a question of supporting her than dragging her to the platform.

They got her down on her knees with her toes almost sticking out at the back edge of the platform. Spread her legs, and fastened her ankles to small rings embedded at the edge of the platform. They bend her forward, and connected a short chain from her collar to a ring in the middle of the platform.

She came to her senses for at short while and tried arching her back and pulling at the chain from her collar, but was locked in position. She did not show many signs of resistance apart from that. The electricity 'game' had taken its toll -- she was exhausted.

The servants went out and came back with some very big metallic frames, that they fitted on all four sides of the platform. She was now in a cage.

They pulled a chain under her belly, and locked it to the end of the frame in each side. Making her bottom stationary.

One pressed her back down and another other pushed a padded steel rod in between her back and elbows. It was also locked to the frame on each side of her.

Her elbows rested on top of the padded crossbar and the wrist cuffs were pulled tight backwards and attached to the end of the cage with a short chain.

A small pillow was gaffer-taped on the frame in front of her head.

Then the top frame was put on -- and also locked.

From her position Donna could not see or anticipate what was coming as the first dildo was oiled by a servant.

It was a cone-shaped, metal version -- rather long and thick -- and mounted on a metal rod with a long thread in the end.

She did react when she felt it getting contacting her vagina, and then pressed slowly inside.

The whole cage shook as she tried to move -- and possibly avoid the fat rod entering her.

After the dildo was almost all the way inside her, the end was mounted on the back grid of the cage. A 'handle' was put in the end, and slowly the servant turned the rod as the thread made it go further and further in.

The next dildo was an exact copy of the first one -- but slightly smaller. Again Donna reacted violently in the cage as her buttocks were spread and it was pressed inside her smallest opening.

Finally the servant gave each of the dildos a few extra turns -- making them go even further in.

She was helpless and impaled -- and ready for transport.

Everybody admired her as she was curled up immobile inside the cage. Hands went in under her breasts and fondled them, other hands turned the handles to the dildos, and again others kneeled, grabbed her hair and pulled her head slightly up and looked at her face.

Then she was rolled out of the room.

Her Master asked what was going to happen to her next, and was answered that she was being lifted on to a truck by a forklift in the garage, and driven to 'The Society' for further training. Cat knew Donna would find herself in the Cellar before the evening was over. Her skin crawled and she felt icy cold by the thought.

Everybody proceeded to play for a few hours more. She was released from her duty as 'walking bar' and had the opportunity to service Walther, but they did not speak.

They were dismissed just before midnight, and she fell into a deep sleep as soon as she got home.

Chapter thirtyone

Emmas dilemma 3

A few days later, she was sitting with Gabriel at their usual Café.

"I hear that you have been working on your friend, Emma?" He said casually.

This did not surprise her. Not only had she been questioned and given him a full account of her meetings with Emma but they seemed -- as usual - to know everything -- all the time.

It was almost like an interrogation. He wanted to know every detail, and asked a lot of questions along the way.

She answered as truthfully as she could.

He was particularly interested in the details of their conversation about Emma wanting to meet someone connected to 'The Society'.

Before they parted, he had instructed her to invite Emma to a specific Café at a specific time, where he -- or someone else would meet them 'by chance'.

When they parted -- and she was back in her apartment, she walked the floor and felt very uneasy. What had she done? How did it come to this? Emma was her best friend, and now she had gotten her into serious trouble.

Did she really want this? Was there a way to avoid it now? -- Not really. She had to comply with her orders.

--

In doing so, she was amazed that it was Lonnie, who appeared as the 'casual acquaintance'. When Lonnie dropped by the Café and pretended to recognize her across the room, they acted as if they knew each other only superficially and she invited him to join them.

When he later excused himself to go to the toilet, she quickly told Emma, that Lonnie was one of the persons, she had made contact with in connection with her research for the article about female sexuality, and that she believed he had 'connections' to this 'Society', she was investigating -- and an inclination towards BDSM sex.

This turned Emma even more on, and she flirted openly with Lonnie before they all left the Café.

--

Two days later, Emma called and said, that she had become 'more than an 'acquaintance' with Lonnie.

Cat feigned surprise, and asked where Emma wanted to go with such a relation. Emma answered a little avoiding, but finally admitted, that she would like to try some light BDSM sex, and that he would probably be the right candidate. Emma inquired as to how much Cat new about him -- which she kept to a minimum.

When they rang off, she did not know if she was happy or sad -- but she did have quite a guilty conscience from luring Emma into this situation.

On the other hand, Emma was a grown girl that could make her own decisions, just as she herself was.

She used that as an excuse to herself.

Time went by, and she heard and met Emma once in a while as usual, but did not get much information out of her; She did get 'reports' from Gabriel as to the progress between her and Lonnie.

On a 'café-session' with Emma after about two months, Emma told her about the 'amusing' contracts', Lonnie had downloaded from the net, and that they had 'played' around with them.

She confessed that it had excited her to do so, and Cat thought that the excitement would be on a far higher level, when she realized they were for real.

She also said, that Lonnie had shaved her, and that it had been a yet another new and wonderful experience. Being questioned by Cat, she admitted that Lonnie had talked her into having her hair removed professionally -- just for a short period, so she was going to this Beauty Parlour and have treatments with laser.

Cat pretended to look shocked, but Emma was most convincing in telling her that the laser would create a hairless look -- but the hair would grow back eventually.

Cat thought of her own crotch that was totally smooth and had been so for almost for a year.

All that is lacking now - she thought - is the measuring and photos.

She dared to ask Gabriel about that, to which he replied that Lonnie had an 'amateur photo friend' -- a woman, that was most interested in nudes, and -- praising Emma's body -- had persuaded her go to have some 'artistic' photos taken.

As for the measurements, a small dose of sedative in her coffee had sent her out for as long as it took for Lonnie to let himself in her flat (with the keys he had copied one day, when she went for a brief visit to the toilet in a bar) together with a couple of experienced 'measure takers'.

Gabriel also told her that Emma had been eager to join a club to try out some more advanced BDSM, and that Emma was very excited by the prospect. She was in fact pestering Lonnie about when she could go.

Gabriel assured her that everything was almost ready for Emma.

They just needed to decide time, place and method. Emma's faith was sealed and she was ready to go.

One last thing -- Emma was a journalist like herself, employed on a freelance contract by a magazine. It would therefore not be at all strange, if she stayed away from her job for a longer period, as she would be 'working on a larger feature, and needed the time to do the research!'

1...2021222324...26