Th Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
117 Followers

They had more than one cup of coffee, and had time to laugh and be serious as they went over their experiences at 'The Society'.

Emma liked the idea of meeting Walther the next evening.

Of course Cat could not guarantee that it was so, but the setup seemed just like the one, she had experienced. (It turned out to be just so!).

As Emma realized she was out of options and Cat had calmed her down and given the most important pieces of advise she could, they parted with a sisterly kiss on the cheeks.

None of them mentioned the lovemaking they had been forced to do in public on the last night at 'The Society'.

Epilogue

Gabriel kept Catherine as his personal slave -- they were very happy in all respects of the word.

Lonnie finished his college degree in economics within the year. He went on to have a row of successful and well-paid jobs enabling him to pay the entry and subsequent fees for 'The Society'. He kept Emma as his personal slave.

Cat and Emma stayed best friends -- and fellow slaves...and they were all very happy with the arrangement.

Once or twice a year they had a 'holiday' -- and went to 'The Society' to live out their wildest fantasies -- together.

Jeanette and Yvonne became 'resident slaves': Some of the few people employed full time by 'The Society'.

They worked and lived at 'The Society' and never had their own Master.

Mistress K continued to be a kind mentor (and also lived at 'The Society') for the slaves.

She was much appreciated and respected by all.

Her only regret was that she never got to own Catherine, whom she considered one of her best students.

Walter showed up now and then at different occasions. He never participated very much, but stayed in the background -- observing. He called upon Catherine a few times a year, when they met and had a good time together.

Catherine was not the least bit surprised when she at a later date met Danny, her one-night stand, at 'The Society'. He had been discretely approached, and gently introduced to the ways of 'The Society'.

Catherine noticed that he behaved like a fish in water at 'The Society' on the occasions, she met him -- and they had a few 'encounters' to their mutual satisfaction.

Henry the new servant did his stint at 'The Society' then turned to other interests.

Annika, Cat's protégé at her first duty at the society went on to become one of the most desired slaves. She never got her own Master, but continued to be owned by 'The Society' in general. She seemed very happy with that arrangement.

THE END

"If I exorcize my devils, my angels might leave too", Tom Waits

Acks

Here one normally thank everybody one has consulted in the process of writing. Of course I cannot name names etc.

I will thank the real Catherine, who is an English girl, whom I stumbled over at an elegant French bondage internet site! (The site is not running anymore).

I do not know anything about her -- except that she has -- involuntarily acted as the body and gestalt for this story -- and thus being my brave, little heroine...

o_girl
o_girl
117 Followers