Th Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her left were an easy chair and a table. She was never allowed to use the chair. It was reserved for her Masters.

At the end of the room was the door to the toilet, which held a bidet, a shower, a washbasin and a small backless stool on which she could sit in front of the mirror over the washbasin and do her makeup etc.

At her right was the door leading into the room, and beside that a 'clothes rack' that held an assortment of whips, canes and crops, chains and ropes (hanging neatly folded), a few gags and other nasty implements of her slavery.

Not as elaborate as the full wall displays in the cellar, but enough to remind her that her life could be made suitably miserable should she not behave herself.

Beside the rack was a small cupboard, which she found out later contained her 'Society clothes' and shoes etc. and had a small locked compartment for her 'civilian clothes' -- that is the clothes she had worn when she first arrived.

Her head was spinning. Was this what she had expected? Clearly not. She had seen this as a challenge, a game perhaps.

Now she had done things, she never imagined she would, and right now, a stranger had examined her most intimate parts. Probably to see if she was what he wanted to exploit later.

She had not been able to control her body. She had screamed, begged, cried and asked for mercy. She had had one orgasm after another -- all controlled by someone outside herself.

She had offered herself freely to be used as a means of avoiding punishment. She had not touched her most intimate parts for a very, very long time -- but everyone else had. Now she could feel the softness of her breast against her lower arms. It felt good.

The most surprising thing: She had felt proud to endure!

Now all that lacked was that she would feel proud to serve -- but that would never happen she swore.

She had learned to obey -- the hard way, and she would carry on doing so, till she met up with John, whom she was sure would get her out.

She no longer wanted to write the story. It had come to close to her, too personal. She might write a book at a much later date -- but at the moment, she just wanted to get back to her normal life.

She was surprised that she acted almost on reflex. Her 'training' had made her do things without thinking -- even things of the most intimate and sexual nature -- that she would never have thought possible.

Just a short while before, she had been a fiercely independent woman absolutely in control of her own emotions and actions, and deciding solely who could do what to her. Now all that was taken away from her.

At the same time, she realized she was without responsibility. She just left all decisions to someone else, and did what they wanted. Strange how the world would turn upside down in a very short period.

She fell asleep while her head was spinning -- full of conflicting thoughts.

When she woke, Jeanette and Yvonne informed her, that she had been sleeping for 16 hours. She had been totally out, and felt somewhat rested and recuperated.

She met John for the first time, but it turned not out as she had expected.

Lonnie, Jeanette and Yvette were supervising her breakfast. She was in her cuffs. Apparently a permanent thing. They even stayed on when she took a bath or was washed.

John and another man came in.

She looked up and smiled. He returned her smile, and said: "Stand up!" in a commanding tone.

She tried fixing her eyes at him, but he discretely put a finger to his mouth, signalling for her to keep quiet.

He also pointed a finger at the other man. This was not the time or place to start talking about how she could get out of there.

Yvonne and Jeanette went out, but Lonnie stayed.

As she stood beside the bed, John went behind her, swung his arms around her torso, and grabbed her breasts, using them to hold her close to him.

He whispered in her ear: "Spread your legs!"

Automatically she did so.

The man in front of her stuck his hand in her crotch and began caressing her. His fingers sliding in and out of her opening. She was -- again involuntarily -- wet and excited.

The man nodded at John, who whispered: "Sit on the bed!" and directed her down.

He took her wrists and pulled her down on her back, holding her arms stretched out over her head.

He leaned over her and looked at her face.

She was panting, and gasped: "Oh, no!" as the other man spread her legs. Her butt lying on the edge of the bed.

John smiled and looked her straight in the eyes.

A loud 'Ahhhh' followed by an arching of her body as the man trust into her in one long, slow movement.

"Please. Please!" she whispered, but John held on, and the man started to move his body in circles, his public hair tickling her nude skin. Slowly, very slowly he began to move in and out, at first in very small movements, but then more and more, and faster and faster. She could hear him panting.

John bent down, let his lips meet hers, opened her and started to play with her tongue.

She sucked hard on his tongue.

Small 'mmmm' sounds emanated from deep down inside her. She began moving her hips in tune with the penis inside her.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Lonnie watching with interest.

Between exploring her mouth with his tongue -- and feeling her hungry response, he moved his head a little up and watched her getting more and more aroused. Her head going from side to side and her mouth uttering small cries and moans. Once in a while she moaned: 'No. No. Please!"

But john just enjoyed her increasing excitement.

Wilder and wilder she was pounded, till the man came with a loud outburst. She felt his warm load spray inside her and his member almost jumping up and down as it released his semen.

Gradually he slowed down -- until he withdrew. John released his grip on her wrists, got up, and they both left her lying there panting, and feeling small drops of semen dripping out of her.

So much for letting her have sex with other men, she thought. She realized that John could not acknowledge her, as there were too many people in the room, but still the whole thing puzzled her. He had enjoyed seeing her having sex with the unknown man, and had studied her face carefully as she had her orgasm.

She fit into her new role. Jeanette or Yvonne -- and sometimes both always accompanied her. She was not issued a dress like theirs. Instead she was still a novice in training, which meant that wore the electro-collar -- and it was often used. The remote was in a little, locked box attached through an opening in her dress to the front of her corset.

When the remote was used for training purposes, she could handle it. It was just a question of being obedient and fast, but sometimes a Master would use it just to see her squirm and convulse -- and that was really terrible, as she had no influence on it, but had to endure till the Master had had enough fun with her.

She wore a black, latex-dress. It was short, very short. It stopped just below her crotch, so that when she sat down or kneeled, it exposed her opening. When she bent forward, the dress slid up to the middle of her buttocks, showing both her openings.

It had quarter cups -- or maybe even less to support her breasts. Designed to lift and part them. As one of the Masters remarked: "It displays your breasts beautifully. Lifting, parting and pointing them out. Like they are asking for our attention". No question of them belonging to the Masters. She had not touched her own breasts -- or any of her openings since she came to this place. Even though she had her hands free most of the time now, she was careful not to touch herself in these places -- not even by accident.

One day in the long hallway on the second floor, she had stood by the window and looked out. She had lifted her arm to open the window. A passing Master had mistaken it for her trying to touch her breasts, and she was immediately asked to stand at attention, hands on her back, legs spread, while he administered five lashes with his riding crop across her breasts. She had to count the lashes, as was often the case, and he gave her time in between to pull herself together from the pain, so that she could count out the next number of the stroke.

Afterwards she had to thank him -- as always. Never mind how hard she was whipped, cropped or lashed, she always had to say: "Thank you, Sir!" afterwards in a loud, clear and strong voice.

Above the quarter-cups the dress had a Strap going from the sides of her breasts around the back of her neck, and another one in the middle ending just below he front of her neck. Three diagonal straps between the one from the side of her breast to the one in the middle on each side, perfectly framed and emphasized her pointed, separated breasts.

The back was bare down to the point were her corset started, efficiently covering it. The dress also had an elastic part in each side so that it would follow the corset tightly and at all times show her thin waist.

In the beginning she felt comfortable having just a little clothing on her body, but very soon she realized that the design of the dress was just to expose and emphasize her intimate parts in the best possible way.

She still had the nasty dildo in her ass! After a couple of days, a Master stopped her in one of the hallways. Had her kneel down, and removed the dildo to 'try her out' -- it was still painful, and she could not help giving sounds of pain as he fucked this opening.

He decided, she should wear the biggest size -- and so was it. It was much, much worse. The rod was large. She had to oil it herself, and hold herself open as he pressed it inside her. At first the relatively small point, but it rapidly expanded her more and more till it was all in and the sphincter felt like bursting. He had her thank him as usual and left her crying on all four on the floor.

A few days later, she was again tried out, and declared satisfactory. Even though it felt like a very long time, it was actually a very short period she had been wearing the expanders. Having never had -- and never expecting to have anal-sex, she was now ready and free for all, that would want to use her in this way and she did not mind. She was just happy that the dildo-system was off.

So were a lot of Masters. In the following days she was used more in this opening than her other two together.

In the future, she often wore -- or rather was forced to wear -- a dildo in her back opening, but it was just a 'preparation measure' intended to make her ready and flexible for later use the same day.

Her days looked alike. She was awoken sometime during the morning, had an enema, washed, and was made ready by Yvonne or Jeanette or both -- under the watchful eye of Lonnie.

She had breakfast sitting on the edge of her bed, and followed one or both of the women round the place, as they did their chores.

Usually serving the men at late breakfast, lunch or dinner, and in between doing light cleaning. Sometimes they were 'rewarded' by being told to have a walk round the garden.

She got to see the place from inside and out. It was an old boarding school for girls (very apt!). A square, non-descript building, but with all the facilities, 'The Society' needed: Big rooms for social gatherings, small rooms on long hallways for the women etc. etc.

The garden was spacious, had lots of small hedges, benches and strange marble figures. A very tall wall surrounded it. She really wanted to see what was on the other side, but of course that was not possible. One of the girls told her -- in one of their whispering sessions in the garden -- that the place included a large area of agricultural land around it. This land was leased to a farmer. So should one ever be able to get over the wall, or in any way get outside, one would have nowhere to go -- and a very long walk to the nearest 'civilisation'.

She had also noticed some large dogs held in a kennel at the front of the place. Another girl told her that it was tracker dogs, and they only kept them in case a woman should escape. The big creatures would quickly and mercilessly catch up with any stray woman trying to reach the outside world. This had never been the case though.

These dogs were let out at night, and efficiently prevented intruders from entering -- and anyone inside venturing out.

She never knew when she would be required to serve. It could be a chance meeting with a Master in the halls or in the garden, it could be when she helped serving evening coffee in The Great Hall or anywhere she encountered a Master or Mistress.

She feared the command: "Cat. Come here." Which was often the prelude to either sex or pain -- or both.

Even when she was sleeping in her room at night, one or more Masters would sometimes enter and demand her to serve. She never knew when or where -- and she never felt safe from use.

To her surprise, she learned that all the women she had whispering conversations where here of their own free will. Some had been admitted through their personal Masters. Having dabbled a little with BDSM, and jointly decided to take it to the next step, some just volunteered and had gotten in contact through, what one girl called 'The Network'. All of them had started their stay in the very cellars, she dreaded, and none of the girls mentioned this place without a shiver in their voices.

There were rumours that one or two girls had at one time been taken back to the cellars after a short period outside in the general area. The Masters had decided they had not been sufficiently broken in.

Although Cat also believed that it was indeed a rumour, it kept the possibility of being taken back to the cellars as a scary prospect in the back of her mind all the time.

The two women that had started out with her: Hayley and Michelle -- each came from different sides. Michelle had been brought here by her Master, but Hayley was a 'single-volunteer' -- maybe that was why she had already been crying at the posts on the first evening? It was probably not what she had expected -- but who had expected this harsh initial training. Maybe she had been a member of one or more of the Clubs, maybe she had seen 'The Story of O', or that pre-puberty film: 'Fifty Shades' and thought it would be a romantic adventure. It was nothing like that. This was the real deal.

She crossed paths with both of them from time to time -- and they both seemed to be just like her, and dressed the same way. They never spoke, but she was sure they had been occupying chambers next to hers in the basement, and been submitted to much the same treatment.

They both held their heads high. Hayley had apparently gotten over her first fear and disappointment and turned into an almost fully trained slave -- as herself and Michelle.

Chapter seven

Appealing

The next time, she ran into John was in the long hallway, and he was alone. Even if she -- as a novice -- was not allowed to wander around unescorted, she had excused herself to Jeannett and Yvonne in the garden for a quick visit to the toilet inside to get a cold splash of water on her face and hands, as it was a very warm day.

She knew that if she stayed away too long a Master might come by and notice and then both she and her two companions would be punished.

She took a quick look round to ensure no one was coming and approached him.

"At last! You got to get me out of here!" she started the conversation -- again looking round to see if anybody was coming.

"Its' not that easy!"

"What do you mean? I don't want to stay here a minute longer!"

"Its difficult. I can't just get up and announce that I am taking you out. You must understand, I have signed papers like yours. Turning all the control I might have had over you over to 'The Society'."

She realized the truth in his words. Of course they had made him sign similar papers to hers in order to avoid exactly the situation, she was now trying to create.

A door opened at the far side and a Master appeared, walking along the hallway.

John laid a hand on her breast and began caressing her.

"Stop that", She hissed between her teeth!

He whispered back: "We have got to make this look believable. Why would I be standing here with a slave making polite conversation? Besides he might pass us by when he sees that I have claimed your interests for the time being".

It was a better solution than having the Master coming over and demanding some sort of service from her. She hoped they could continue the conversation when he had passed.

A polite good morning was exchanged between the two men, and the Master walked to the other end, and went out.

John's hand stayed on her breast. His thumb just sliding over the top of her tit.

"So you mean I have to stay for the duration?"

"I don't see any other way. Do you?"

She thought about it for a moment: "Not really. No!"

Then she felt anger rise inside her: "Look here. I've been fucked in all openings, they have 'modified' my body by this ghastly corset, and my anus has been violated and expanded! I want to get out."

His hand was still busy with her breast. Now he smiled at her anger, and grabbed her round her waist with both hands.

"It actually suits you!" He said. "Your body has a whole different proportion now -- very sexy."

"Oh. You think so. You just try being locked in this thing, and feeling it getter smaller every day -- not to mention my time in that torture chamber downstairs!"

"Well. You wanted to experience it. Where's all the daring-do you displayed before coming here? It was your own decision. You found 'The Society'! You wanted to go all in -- and that's apparently what you've got."

She contemplated this for a while. Then settled down slightly: "I suppose you are right. I took the decision., however stupid that was. Now I have to live with it."

"Come on. Cheer up. I bet you it is not that bad. When have you last have had carefree sex without any responsibilities, and judging from the other morning -- you quite seem to enjoy yourself?"

She had to admit that as his face had been a few inches from hers, when she had had an explosive orgasm with a total stranger -- as so many times before during her stay here.

His hands had now moved -- one was on her breast, the other exploring her crotch.

"Stop That!"

"No. I can feel your enjoying it. Have you thought about the fact that you are constantly wet and slightly agitated?"

She started panting slightly: "No...but...now you...mention it (gasp)...I have not...(sigh)experienced be-be-being d-d-dry at any time....Strange(gasp)"

"Maybe it's the idea that you are always open and free for all? I have not met a woman here, that is not ready to be had immediately!"

Ignoring the fact that he had been with a lot of other women, she slid an arm around him and looked up at him: "Kiss me!" She said. "Make love to me -- but do it gently, please. So I know you still love me -- in spite of everything!"

"That's better. Now you know you are not supposed to 'top-from-the-bottom', but this time I will let it pass without any punishment." He smiled. Then he let his lips meet hers.

She just had time to wonder if he meant that last sentence in earnest, before submitting to him.

They made love right there. He pressed her up against the wall.

"She felt happy -- strangely enough. He still loved her -- in spite of everything. He was going to help her through the rest of her stay, and if he found a way out for her, she was sure he would use it immediately." She swung one leg around his body and more than helped him move in and out of her.

He pressed her against the wall till his penis slackened and fell out by itself. The small drops of semen tickling as they ran down the insides of her legs.

He waited till their breathing was almost back to normal then let her go.

1...56789...26