Thai One On

Story Info
Meeting a skinny Thai guy who takes me to bed.
849 words
4.41
7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to think grindr was a waste. I've deleted it dozens of times. I decided to give it another try. It's tough when you can't host and worry about being outed. I had the itch and hadn't been with a man in years until I met John.

I'm sure it's not his Thai name but its the name he gave me. He spoke very little English and told me he used google translator. He is about 5' 6" on the slim side. Im a bit of a bear at 5'6" 200 lbs with a hairy and pretty much all bottom. John listed himself as a top. We are both late 50's

I tapped him and he answered. He told me "come now" but i cannot get away late night. He works at an Asian restaurant 6 days a week day and night. We bantered back and forth for several days and agreed to meet on a Monday, his day off.

I still was not sure if this was for real and was skeptical. I asked him to come outside when i got there. I was happily surprised when I saw the guy in the pics come outside.

John brought me inside, telling me he spoke little english. He immediately started kissing me leading me to his bedroom. He continued kissing me as he undressed me and slid out of his white canvas pants. John stood me up as he continued probing my mouth with his tongue. he motioned me to the bathroom and pulled me in and said, "shower".

I stepped in with him and he began soaping us up. It turned very erotic very fast. He squeezed me tight and began kissing again slowly working down to my nipples. How he knew I loved my nipples sucked hard and chewed I don't know but he was good at what he did. He eventually turned me around soaped my back and cleaned my hole tugging gently on my sack and stroking me occasionally. I felt like a dog in heat and began rubbing back against his cock when he reached down to shut the water. He dried me off and led me to his bed where we began kissing as he entwined our bodies grinding his cock against mine. I shifted positions and took his 6.5 inch thick cock in my mouth.

I've always struggled deep throating but began working up and down his cock for about ten minutes when he sat up and walked to his dresser. He came back with vaseline and coated his cock and slipped a bit in my hole. We had not talked about using protection yet but I assumed he would rubber up. He began playing with my hole putting two fingers in me and chewed my nipples hard. I was panting and moaning it felt so great. Suddenly he threw my legs over his shoulders and shoved his thick cock all the way in in one thrust before I could ask him to rubber up. It hurt a bit. I hadnt been fucked in years. He looked at me and said ok?

By this point I just wanted to feel him in me. He began to slowly thrust in short strokes. When he realized that I was feeling good and moaning for him to fuck me, he picked up the pace both in speed and power, thrusting deep and hard inside me. He kept this pace for about 15 minutes when suddenly he thrust harder and deeper grunting. Next thing I knew he shoved deep held it and I felt him spurt inside me, he thrust again and again,shooting in me three times then collapsing on me. He cuddled me and began stroking my cock until I came hard.

All i could think was wow! What just happened? He slid along side me grabbing my hand holding it squeezing it. His other hand began rubbing my shoulders so I rolled over for him to get my whole back. I felt him hardening again and thrust my ass toward him. He climbed on top of me and began entering me again.

It felt nice but he seemed to have a hard time staying inside me. I thought, well it feels nice anyway, when suddenly he changed positions and next thing I knew he was deep inside me thrusting. He hit my prostate. I was all in pushing my ass up and squeezing him for all I was worth. He fucked me for another ten minutes, fucking me into total bliss when J felt his entire weight on my back. I felt him tense up and thrust hard and hold ut. This time I knew what was happening, he was cumming inside me again! One, two three thrusts squirting inside me.

He collapsed on top of me and said, "tired!" with a laugh. He spooned for awhile, then he cleaned me. I told him I had to leave. He helped me dress and said, "When you come again?"

I plan on seeing him again next week.

I found out I like "Thai".