Thailand Business

Story Info
International business partners share assets.
2.3k words
3.96
12k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers

My personal assistant Julie is extremely efficient. She's been with me for about eight years, rejoining the work force when she was 37. She handles my schedule, reviews contracts and supervises the office staff.

But, even if she was terrible at her job, she would still be my personal assistant.

Because, dear reader, Julie is a complete slut.

Her first month as my employee ended with a two hour fuck fest in a hotel after a holiday luncheon. I've been fucking her regularly since then, sometimes 5-6 times a week. I've shared her with clients, including a black Brazilian business owner who recorded his session and shared it with me. Un-fucking believable! But that's a tale for another day. Suffice to say that Julie is better than a high-priced Vegas hooker. Once she starts, she's insatiable! And, although she's nearly 45, she has a great body, combined with red hair and green eyes.

This, combined with her completely oblivious husband and my wife who was wrapped up in her own social cocoon, made it a perfect situation!

Looking to do business in Southeast Asia, my company had decided to partner with a firm in Thailand. The owner had visited our office in the US briefly, just to sign the contract and had asked me to visit him in Thailand.

Never having been to Asia, I was excited by the idea and told Julie to start looking into the travel arrangements.

To cover my ass, I asked my wife if she would like to accompany me on a two week business trip to Thailand. As I had expected, her response was a resounding " absolutely not!"

This hurdle cleared, I invited my CFO, corporate attorney, their wives and, of course, Julie.

Knowing the players, I was sure the wives would site see and shop, leaving " us guys" and Julie to see what entertainment Thailand had to offer.

Good old gullible Fred was easily convinced that there were other women employees on the trip and no "significant others".

Arrangements made, two weeks later, we departed and after a long trip and one quickie in the bathroom of a first class lounge, landed in Bangkok.

We checked into the Peninsula, suite for me, separate room for Julie, suites for the other two and their wives.

We all slept through to noon-ish the following day. Our Thai partner A-wut, sent a limo to bring us to a restaurant for a welcome luncheon. Per my instructions, Julie was wearing a business suit, with a tight mid- thigh skirt, a matching jacket with a man tailored blouse open to show the top of her lace bra and some cleavage.

Sitting next to A-wut, Julie was subtly flirting and A-wut was definitely interested. Catching my eye, he motions toward the bar.

"Your assistant is very sexy and seems to like me. Is she available?"

I laugh.

"By available, do you mean, "can you fuck her?" then the answer is yes" I tell him.

"You can even use my suite!"

"Thank you, my friend!!" he exclaims.

"Just one problem, she was to be my company tonight. Now I don't know what to do!" I tell him.

He laughs and says "No problem! I will provide you with excellent company! Eight o'clock?"

After lunch, Julie and the two wives went shopping. I had instructed Julie to buy a typical Thai school girl's uniform which consists of a short black skirt and white blouse as A-wut had told me at lunch it was one of his fantasies.

They returned around six and I had Julie come up to the suite to model her purchase.

She entered wearing a rain coat, her hair pulled back into two pigtails while on her feet were black heels.

When I closed the door behind her, she dropped the raincoat to the floor, displaying a black skirt short enough to expose the lace topped thigh high black stockings she was wearing. The white top was completely unbuttoned and tied to display the black bra that barely covered her tits.

"Fuck you are a sexy slut!" I said.

"I can see you like my outfit!" she said, nodding toward my growing erection.

"You're going to have to do something about that. On your knees whore!" I demanded.

Julie loved to be dominated. And if you added a touch of humiliation, she get really turned on.

Breathing heavily, she knelt down.

"Loose the blouse and bra. I don't want to get jizz on your new outfit."

Stepping toward her, I said, "You know what to do slut."

Un buckling my pants and pulling down my boxers, Julie, as she had done many times before, licked the length of my shaft, then my balls while stroking my shaft. Her other hand was under her skirt, playing with her clit.

"Stop playing with yourself cunt!" I ordered.

Moaning, she reluctantly obeys me.

Grabbing my phone of the table next to me, I instruct Julie to keep my cock in her mouth and her tits together while I snap a few pics to send to A-wut.

"Sneak preview" I say into the phone as I send them.

Knowing what I'm doing and enjoying it Julie begins to vigorously suck my tool, bobbing her head up and down the shaft, slobbering and whimpering while using her hands on my ass to force my cock into her willing mouth.

Finally ready to explode, I hold her head on my cock as I spew cum into her mouth.

As I pull out, she swallows most, but allows some to drip out onto her chin and tits because she knows i like that.

I shoot a short vid clip as Julie leans back on her haunches and purring like a well fed cat, licks the cum off her tits and chin, sending it off to A-wut as well. no explanation needed for that one!

As she has learned to do, she rises to her knees again, cleans my cock with her mouth and restores my boxers and pants to their "full upright position".

Pulling her to her feet by her hair, I twist one of her nipples and hiss,

"You do whatever the fuck A-wut wants tonight, do you fucking understand me?" I hiss at her.

She nods her agreement.

"Besides" I say laughing. "We both now you enjoy it! No go get cleaned up and be back here at 8:15. I want him to enjoy your arrival."

Promptly at eight pm., my Thai partner arrives at the suite. To my disappointment, he is alone. After shaking hands,

he asks to use the hotel phone.

"If you will permit me, I would like to treat you to some room service beverages and hors de oeuvres."

"Thank you. That's very kind." I say, thinking that I really wanted one of those Thailand beauties I'd heard so much about.

Julie shows up as instructed at 8:15, wearing the same raincoat as before.

"I'll hang my coat up in the bedroom closet." she says after greeting A-wut.

Returning in her school girl outfit, she sits next to A-wut, who seems about to jump on her.

At that moment there is a discreet knock on the suite door.

"Get that." I tell Julie.

When she opens the door, a liquor cart, guided by two gorgeous Thai women in what seem to be traditional yet very sex dresses.

"Your drinks and hors de oeuvres!" A-wut proudly proclaims.

One of the "waitresses" pops three bottles of champagne while the other sits on my lap.

As Julie goes to sit down, A-wut pats his lap and smiling, Julie acquiesces.

Pouring three glasses, she hands one each to Julie and her compatriot, keeping one for herself, then hands one bottle each to A-wut and me.

"To very successful business venture and an enjoyable evening!" A-wut toasts, taking a large swig out of his bottle while Julie downs her glass.

Setting the champagne on the floor, A-wut kisses Julie while his hands reach into her blouse to squeeze her tits.

Julie moans into his mouth.

The whore on my lap rubs my crotch while the other kneels and removes my shoes.

A-wut, continuing to play with Julie's tits with one hand, says,

"I have a suggestion my friend. To warm them up, we have my two whores wrestle your whore. Naked, of course.

We decide the winner's reward and the losers penalty!"

I can see Julie stiffen as if about to object until she sees me glaring at her.

"Great idea!" I exclaim.

"Strip whores!" A-wut shouts, again lifting the champagne bottle to his lips and pushing Julie off his lap.

All three strip enticingly, as A-wut and I look on approvingly. The two Thai's have slim bodies with surgically enhanced tits, Julie's is rounder and did I mention her great ass?

A-wut says something in Thai and the two whores pounce on Julie. She grapples with them, but she is overpowered when one gets behind her and wraps an arm around her throat while the other hold her arms in the front. They force her to the floor, where one sits on her arms and chest while the other sits on her legs. Julie continues to squirm.

"Let me up!" Julie pleads.

Ignoring her, "A-wut shouts, The home team wins! What shall the penalty be?" he asks rhetorically.

Giggling, the whore sitting on Julie's chest says something to A-wut and the other girl.

I see that Julie has stopped trying to get up and seems to be relaxing. It's then I notice the whore straddling her legs teasing Julie's love bud with her finger.

Whatever the Thai whore said has A-wut smiling and nodding, saying "Yes! Yes!"

"Kulap says the white slut should eat her pussy and make her cum while Dao fucks the slut with a bottle, but doesn't allow her to cum!"

"That's fucking awesome!" I say.

"She loves eating pussy, don't you Julie?" I ask.

Julie, who is enjoying how Dao is manipulating her clit, nods her head and murmurs yes.

As Kulap presents her cunt to Julie's mouth, Julie's tongue expertly flicks Kulap's clit.

Draining the champagne bottle, A-wut hands it to Dao who uses her free hand to slowly push into Julie's cunt.

Slipping his shoes off, A-wut stands and completely disrobes, his semi-erect cock on full display.

Not wanting to seem stand off-ish, I follow suit.

A-wut smacks Kulap in the face with his prick. She gets the message and takes it into her mouth.

Following his example, I do the same with Dao, who proceeds to make love to my tool with her tongue and lips.

Freeing her arms, Julie uses one hand to work a finger into Kulap's asshole and the other to tweak her nipples.

Dao brings Julie to the edge, then stops, causing Julie to hump her pussy toward the bottle and Dao's finger.

Knowing it's not going to happen, she concentrates on getting Kulap to cum.

Giving in to Julie's cunnilingus and fingers, Kulap stiffens and cums with a shudder, momentarily loosing contact with A-wut's cock, which earns her a slap as A-wut pushes his pecker back down her throat.

Abruptly pulling Kulap off his cock by her hair, he shoves her off Julie.

Reaching down, he roughly grabs one of Julie's tits and pulls her to her knees, saying,

"Lets see how well a white whore sucks cock!"

Turned on by the rough treatment and and the demeaning language, Julie expertly sucks A-wut's cock, fondling his balls with one hand and playing with her clit with the other while sliding up and down on the bottle in her cunt.

Dao is now riding my cock while Kulap is licking my balls. Alternately squeezing and sucking and sucking on her tits, I'm fucking lovin' Dao's tight cunt.

A-wat says something to Kulap in Thai which causes her to stop licking my balls, retrieve his belt from his pants, place it around Julie's neck and hand him the end.

Standing, A-wat leads Julie into the bedroom with the improvised leash.

Through the open door, I hear him order her to kneel on the bed. I lift Dao off my lap and bend her over the couch so i can watch the action while fucking her.

With Julie on all fours, A-wat gets behind her still holding the belt, pulls it taut, grabs her hips and rams his cock home.

Gripping her hips, he pistons in and out, unleashing a string of profanity and insults aimed at Julie who is in the grips of an orgasm.

Not wanting to be left out, Kulap lays in front of Julie, pushing her cunt into Julie's face, fingering her own clit while Julie licks her slit.

A-wat turns Julie over and puts her knees over his shoulder and resumes fucking her hard and fast. Kulap is content to lay back and watch while playing with her own cunt.

Pulling his cock out of Julie, A-wat strokes it a couple of times then sprays cum all over Julie's tits and face.

"Fucking hell! That was good!" A-wat exclaims, collapsing into the bedroom chair.

"Both of you whores come here and clean me" he orders gesturing to Kulap and Julie.

Holding myself balls deep in Dao's pussy, I dump a load of jizz into her. I pull my softening dick out, wiping it between her ass cheeks.

A-wat gestures to the other chair in the bedroom and says,

"Have a seat my friend! Dao! get us a couple of bottles! Kulap, clean Mr. Hunt!"

When Dao returns with the bottles, A-wat has more orders for the women.

Yanking on the belt he tells Julie to lay on her back, Kulap to lick the cum off her while Dao is instructed to sit on Julie's face so Julie can lap my jizz out.

While the "floor show" is going on, A-wat turns to me and asks if I had ever been to a Thai fight club.

I answer in the negative. He smiles.

"Tomorrow you and I will go and bring your slut! It will be an unforgettable experience!"

(to be continued)

Gslams69
Gslams69
178 Followers