All Comments on 'Thank God for SKYPE'

by RikNik

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank God it's over

Fucking whores is usually a recipe for STDs. May both husband and wife can use the same doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The only one who needs a doctor is the asshole of LIT

this was great story, gave it a 5. A big old 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great job I cannot wait for part 2!!!

Ntw25Ntw25over 8 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck the negative comments. Keep writing. Would be interesting for the husband to turn Skype on and see some guy fuck the shit out of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Talking about the "asshole" of LIT

Why are you hiding again bonnie? Think posting anonymous is going to make a difference. You're the TROLL of literotica. I'm surprised that authors allow your comments, seeing since it's costing them a lot of one star votes. But then, maybe they're desperate for the attention. Is that it, bonnie, you need the attention? I think you need a shrink. Stroke any big cocks lately bonnie? Isn't that your fantasy?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story about sharing...

A good story about sharing...This time the wife sharing the husband...From a long distance...But all were happy in the end...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story.

Worth considering recording Skype (it can be done)

Good for a replay.

My wife and I are open to this and have done it several times although your story brings more highlights than my real life experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is the first post so negative? I am okay with critics but this just seems hurtful...

I noticed this some other stories; it is like there is a small person ( I mean mentally ) just sitting there for new stories to dump on. Wow. Well, if that is you you get your kicks....

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
My Prediction

Retribution is at hand.

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Hot

An excellent story, one of the best. Very hot and very well written. The mutual love and openness between husband and wife is there. This is a shared experience, not cheating. Do not mind anonymous. Someone loves these stories so much that he has to read them, and then gets off on leaving bad comments. Ignorere them!

surfers57surfers57over 8 years ago
Real good story

Wonderful story seems to be so natural and real

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
30 years ago

My wife and I had a friend at the time that was a Masseuse. She was at our place one night visiting and it ended up in a threesome after some drinks.

That started out with her giving my wife a massage, then me, then the two of us did her. She got turned on, reached out and rubbed my groin through my slacks and off we went. My wife reached over and unzipped me, that set things off.

She was married though, and her hubby had no sense of humor, so just the one time.

We did try but sober, no way, she felt guilty after.

This one sure brought back memories.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Amusing

As if---- oh well, it was fun. For a while there I was afraid there would be a turn for the dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I knew the wife was a cheating whore!

It was all just a ploy so she could get some strange. I say, set the bed on fire with both bitches in it!

Okay, that was just a poke at the guys who are so insecure as to think that way.

Seriously, this was VERY hot and gets a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reverse cuckold story.

So hubby now knows that his wife thinks marital fidelity is no big deal, and that if you get the chance to get some strange, then take it. So what is hubby going to say when it is the wife who wants some strange cock? And which of the two, husband or wife, is going to have the most opportunity to get some strange? Exactly, husband just gave his wife a free pass to fuck anyone anytime she pleases. His feeling of getting lucky will not last too long, especially when wife flies over and Nancy introduces his wife to a male masseuse. Its all over but the shouting, and the lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Well written captures the emotional relationship interplay of all.

RikNikRikNikover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the great comments... and a few thoughts:

Anon: Thanks: Glad you liked it.

Anon: Seriously? The lawyers. a) this is a work of fiction and b) don't let your beliefs cloud the possibility that other people don't have to live with petty jealously and resentment.

Anon: Very funny. I thought you were another troll; now I see that you are a reader I hope to have back. You got me. Glad you liked it.

Anon: About the negative comments and coming to my rescue; thanks. I have had a few haters vote down a story as soon as it is posted, only to see it recover later. Appreciate your kind words. Not sure why someone would do that? Are people that competitive here on LIT?

Anon: I am with you; I don't understand the negative comments either. I get that not everyone will like a given story.. but, wow. ;-)

@TwentySeven: Retribution? For what? If it is for the story, please consider that it is a FANTASY. A work of fun fiction. (If you were posting to the haters, I get it.)

@elling50: Thanks very much. I am glad you liked it.

@surfers57: Thanks! I enjoyed writing it too. It was fun.

Anon: What is your problem? This is fiction. Fantasy. Fun. It didn't happen. Also, the girl is not a whore; perhaps you should spend less time in bible study and more time just being human.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@RikNik "Bible Study?"

I may have missed it but I found no Anonymous comment referring to Holy writ. I suspect that you used the comment as a "Strawman" to disparage someone who doesn't share your world and life view. Pretty low rent.

The story is pretty average prose and the relationship between husband and wife must be pretty superficial if he is just now discovering her "open-mindedness." But that seems to be the nature of porn to move things quickly to the sex.

It was am interesting read until the skype video chat with wife watching the "action." From that point it because very predictable and I pretty much quit reading and started skimming hoping for some sort of twist which never appeared.

Thank you for posting. I still think the bible study comment is beneath you but certainly not beneath Literotica itself

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bible study

The majority of atheist do not like cheating or extramarital sex practicer wives, mothers, husbands and fathers and many of them like BTB.

Moreover more agnostic-atheist authors publish BTB stories as .......SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time Zone

This story was completely ruined for me by the fact the author gets the time zone wrong. New York is five hours behind London, not four! Kuh!

RikNikRikNikover 8 years agoAuthor
Anon - Time Zone

Hello Anon, I don't know what to say except that I hope you did not vote for my story based upon your understanding of time zones. You said that my story was ruined for you because of the time zone issue... perhaps you would be interested to know that, at times (as in when this story is set) there is only a four hour difference.

Yes, for most of the year, London is 5 hours ahead of New York. However, while both areas observe daylight saving in summer, the onset and ending dates aren't exactly aligned, causing a shift in the time difference for moments in the spring and fall.

In the United States, daylight saving begins on the second Sunday in March, and lasts until the first Sunday in November. In Britain, it begins on the last Sunday in March, and lasts until the last Sunday in October. So in all, daylight saving in London begins later, and ends earlier. During those gap periods, New York is only 4 hours behind London, as opposed to the 5 hour difference, when both cities are on daylight saving or when both cities are off. Because there isn't a moment at which London is on and New York is off daylight saving, the London - New York time difference will never be 6 hours.

RikNikRikNikover 8 years agoAuthor
@palewriter: Speaking of 'low rent'

I am am not sure what you are taking about? What comment about holy writ? I have made no comments, at all, about that. And I have certainly not tried to disparage anyone. I am not sure why you would even think that unless, perhaps, you are having a problem of the 'other mind.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!

First of all I loved the topic. Not that much articles are done in this perspective. I liked how the wife was coaxing the situation but not forcing it. I liked how the husband was a horny gentleman the wholetime. I really liked how you illustrated Nancy. More please!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@RikNik re: bible study

From your omnibus comment of 12/27

"Anon: What is your problem? This is fiction. Fantasy. Fun. It didn't happen. Also, the girl is not a whore; perhaps you should spend less time in bible study and more time just being human."

for many of us "Holy Writ" includes The Bible and other texts held sacred by many cultures.

The strawman is when you talk about "just being human" implying that persons of faith are less than human. And it's easy in these times and in this venue to use that meme as a disparagement. Often that is accompanied by the assertion or implication that holding to the scriptures (of many faiths) is somehow not open minded or evolved. Let me be clear that you did not say that but it is a hot button for me.

sorry if i offended. mea culpa

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

The author may be too polite to say this, but the fact is you're not an unevolved fanatic just because you read your bible. You are one because you spend your time moralizing at people on a porn site about what they are or aren't allowed to like. And that does tend to seem to come far more often from the types who cling to their bibles to defend themselves from the fact that some people don't think like them and who have to fan themselves as they get all worked up about other people's sex lives. So yeah, maybe it's not because of your bible, but it is people like you with those same beliefs who are ruining this country the way you seem intent on ruining this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
????

@ Frontlinecaster Fantasy BTB stories with husbands who got better wives than the cheating ex wives why ruin Literrotica?

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@Frontlinecaster Prevarication Abounds!

If you were to actually take time to read the posts of others (get someone to explain them to you- perhaps your mom) you would find that not one of the charges that you make conform to any reality except for the one dictated by the voices in in your head.

Furthermore if any one moralizes it's you as you slander/libel every other commenter and author on the site with ridiculous charges of misogyny, supporting rape, etc. which also are not substantiated.

I figure that the stupid games that you play and your obsession with them, along with missing a dose or two of your meds probably explains a lot of your misplaced anger and assuage your guilt. (OK none of this is substantiated but why should you be the only one to play that childish little game)

The thing that scares me the most is that your home state of Texas will be making open carry a reality on January first and that you will have access to automatic weapons and not just juvenile computer games.

Why is it that you only seem to show up when the moon is full?

Have a lovely day and, for goodness sakes, take your meds.

RikNikRikNikover 8 years agoAuthor
Hello @palewriter...

@palewriter: Ah.. yes, I see that now. The ANON that I was writing to seems to, now, be missing. Perhaps they deleted it? I don't think I did as I almost never delete comments from my stories. If I recall, the ANON post was quoting adultery, sin etc. I was certainly not intending to insult the Bible (or any holy document) but, rather, the hypocritical application of the word of God. I am sorry if my comment offended you.

And, you are right, I did not mean to imply that people of faith (any faith) are any less human. I think we are more aligned than our initial exchange may have appeared. :-)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Aww, it's adorable when the btb fanatics come out of the woodwork to psychoanalyze me, while they don't have even the shred of self awareness to understand why they keep reading stories they know are going to piss them off. You say right there in you profile that you can't stand cheating in porn, yet you come to comment and moralize in the only section of the site dedicated to cheating and people who find it erotic. Then you get defensive the moment someone even mentions the bible, telling me that you not only are that kind of nut but you're the insecure kind who gets offended whenever anyone anywhere has a different opinion than you.

As for open carry, it's the guys like you who are so desperate to cling to their fragile, toxic masculinity that push laws like that. You may not have a big, giant cock like the ones you obsess over in porn and then get angry at how turned on they made you, but you can sling an AR-15 in a shoulder holster and walk around showing everyone what a big, tough man you are and daring them to come and take your bible away now. Not that anyone was coming for it before, but fear is so central to the political philosophy of the right and of christians in this country any more that there always has to be /someone/ out to get you, even if it's just commenters on a porn site not liking what you have to say.

As for charges of rape apology and misogyny, when I see the lonely, bitter old man crowd on here stop writing stories about how it's a woman's fault that she got raped and that she should be shunned and rejected by everyone in her life, the StangStar does, or how hiring men to rape a woman to punish her for cheating, like Carvohi does, or just spouting off openly misogynist, racist, homophobic slurs at the drop of a hat, like the commenter base here does every time I say anything or every time an author writes a cuckold themed story, I'll stop pointing that kind of stuff out. But that won't happen, because Lit won't invest in even the most basic forms of moderation or ban anonymous comments, because anonymous little cowards drive up page views and ad revenue. So LW becomes a toxic, unhealthy cesspool of the worst kinds of fragile, bitter, lonely little men the internet can conjure up, and people like you get to act self righteous every time someone posts a porno story on a porno site in a section about cheating porn that doesn't fit their narrow minded world view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Litteracy

One of the best things about the whole story is its careful editing - hardly (maybe none) splelling, punctuation or or gramatical errors. It's evocative, literary and well told - nothing to distract you as you read ... a quite uncommon attribute, although more common on this saite than almost all others. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it. You had an unusual number of misspellings, albeit small but nagging ones....

....usually at the beginning of a sentence. You might ask someone to proofread one last time before submitting,

I won't make this an issue, just that it can (and did) create a minor distractedness in the reading.

Interesting, if improbable story. I must say, I'd like to fuck my masseuse at my wife's urging. But 1. My wife on her wildest night would blow her lid at the notion and, 2. My masseuse, while hot is a confirmed lesbian and never letting me fuck her she did say that if she decides t gecko,e a mother, she'd like me to be the sperm donor....just not donating it the old fashioned way......

Thanks.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Bitchin' !!!

Bitchin story. It's a stroke story and a damn good one.You're publishing on literotica you're not trying for a Nobel in literature so screw all the detractors and naysayers if they don't care for your stories screw'em let them go read their Bible while they jack off keep on writing !!!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Real Loving Wife

Nice to see a loving wife story that's actually about a loving wife. It often feels like those are in the minority.

Not to mention this was pretty hot, now we just need a continuation that shows the face to face threesome :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

RikNik great story amazing partners. I envy you my friend but do tell the next part

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Hotest one I have read

I am going to read more of yours

aherbaherbover 7 years ago
Wow!

This story got my cock twitching. Can't say better than that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!

Great story man i came twice!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW. Another British degenerate faggot 'writer' !

Cheats on its ratings and write favorite anon comments on it's worthless stories !

Just 1* this shit deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hear hear!

And here, here in London moreover! Whether or not credible. Proper whores do often cover their trade by pretending to be masseuses -- if that's the plural -- but proper masseuses rarely mingle their work with that other pleasure. Still, this one was admittedly improper, and we all benefit, so who can complain (I know, the world is full of them)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Male fantasy

Nice story, but some readers seem to be taking it too seriously.

egon14egon14over 6 years ago
So hot!!!

This may be the hottest story that I have ever read on Literotica! Just wow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Kudos

Good story; well written.

Kept waiting for "the other shoe to fall". Still somewhat leery and suspicious of the wife's motivations - that was never satisfactorily explained...

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

His wife watching and directing makes this is so f...ing hot. Plus the goddess he's with... man I hope he bought a lottery ticket that day.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

OMG that was awesome. Love the role reversal of the loving wife. Original and smoking hot. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous