Thank God It’s Frida!

Story Info
An older, busty woman guides a young man to sexual maturity.
19.3k words
4.72
11.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers

100% Fiction. All sexualized characters are adults.

Thank God It's Frida!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Dad. It's me, Matthew." said the young man, quietly. "I know we've never actually spoken to each other before, but... I had to come here to tell you something."

The gravestone yielded no response from its silent, grassy plot.

"I don't know the reason why you decided to abandon me as a baby, but I just wanted you to know... it's okay." Matt continued, his emotions getting caught in his throat. "You don't have to worry about me... if you ever did... because I'm making it on my own."

The words "Gerald Rosenhoover. Loving Husband" carved upon the stone failed to acknowledge the role he had acquired, but relinquished, twenty six years ago, when Matt had been born.

"I didn't need you to come to my school talent shows or watch me win any baseball games." Matt said, wiping a tear from his eye. "I didn't need you for anything!"

Matt finally felt the groaning dam holding his emotions back begin to break. He sniffed his tears back. "...why didn't you even acknowledge my existence!? Was it MY fault Mom died in the hospital? Did you resent me so much you couldn't even stand to look me in the eye?!"

Matt stood alone in the deserted cemetery, the September sun obscured by a gray blanket of clouds. His shoulders silently shook as he wept in solitary mourning. His raw emotional state prevented his senses from detecting the green SUV that had stopped behind his black sedan a dozen yards behind where he stood.

"Hi, there! A-are you looking for someone?" a brisk female voice called out. Matt turned his head to see a woman approaching him from the green vehicle wearing a earth toned head scarf, a gray, full length rain coat and bright red rain boots.

Matt quickly wiped his tears from his cheeks before the stranger could get any closer.

"That's my husband's grave, there. Do I kno-" the woman was saying before her words were cut short by an alarmed gasp.

Matt had turned to face the woman, who was now standing just a few feet away. He was immediately perplexed to see the expression that woman wore was that of abject terror.

"Oh, sorry... I was just-" Matt said taking a single step towards the woman.

"GET BAAACK!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. The open air of the empty cemetery carried her voice far, yet no one but Matt had the ability to hear it.

Matt froze in place, raising his empty palms, instinctively. "Lady... I'm not going to hurt you!"

"You can't be here!" she stumbled as she blindly backed away, unwilling to tear her wide, horror stricken eyes from him.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know I wasn't allowed..." Matt said, blinking in confusion.

"It's... it's IMPOSSIBLE!" the woman cried. "Jerry... you're DEAD!"

"Dead!?...Jerry?" Matt pondered aloud. He shook his head. "Sorry, ma'am. I think you're confused. My name's Matthew... not Jerry."

The woman blinked hard, rubbed her eyes and blinked again, coming to the slow realization that the man in front of her was not an apparition. "Not my Jerry?" she said. "But... you look JUST like him!"

She cautiously took a step forward to examine Matt's face closer. "My god! It's uncanny! Your eyes... your lips... you look exactly like my Jerry did when we first met." she breathed. "Who are you?"

"Well...like I said, I'm Matthew." he turned to point to the grave marker. "And if that's 'Jerry'... then that makes me Jerry's estranged son."

The woman took in an alarmed gasp, covering her mouth. "...Matthew!" her eyes immediately filled with tears. "... oh my... I knew Jerry had a son from a previous relationship, but I never thought you'd ever arrive here!... oh my god! You poor thing!"

"Don't worry about me. I'm just passing through." said Matt, unconcerned to receive sympathy from the stranger. He took a step towards his vehicle. "I'm sorry to have frightened you, ma'am. Have a good day."

"Wait, Jer- um, Matthew!" the woman rushed forward, placing a hand on his arm. "I- I'm sorry I screamed... You don't have to leave in such a hurry! D-do you have any questions about your father? I mean, I was married to him for twenty two years... we could talk... I could fill you in if... you wanted."

Matt's eyes sheepishly raised to hers. "To be honest, I don't know the first thing about him. The only information the state would give led me here."

Her lingering hand on his arm was joined by its mate as she gently embraced it. He looked up to see her pretty, smiling face. The lines of laughter, earned over the years, had etched themselves around her beautiful, brown eyes. She had lovely high cheek bones and cute button nose. Matt felt a warmth radiating from her genuine smile. He also felt the soft pressure beneath her rain jacket as her body came in contact with his limb. "Come! Let's get out of this chill. Join me for a hot tea at my house. It's just a little ways up the road. I'll be happy to answer any questions. I'll even let you look through some photo albums, if you want!"

Matt smiled, meekly. "Well, thanks! That's really nice of you, Mrs. Ro- Roosenh-... " Matt had to look at the gravestone again to try to sound out her difficult last name.

"Oh!" the woman chuckled. "Just call me 'Frida'!"

"Pleased to meet you, Frida."replied Matt, shaking her hand, gently. "Okay, shall I follow you?"

After paying her brief respects to her late husband and replacing the plastic flowers residing in the urn, Frida bade Matt to follow her vehicle into the small, mountain township.

Pulling in to the driveway of a quaint, cottage style house on a quiet street, the two vehicles came to a stop.

"Here we are!" Frida announced. "It's not a mansion, but it's home! Jerry and I lived together here for ten wonderful years."

Matt followed Frida inside the front door, unzipping his black rain jacket.

"Ooo! It was chilly outside today! Give me one minute and I'll brew us up some lovely, hot tea." she said as she stood near the threshold, facing him while her fingers hurriedly undid the buttons of her knee length rain slick.

"Take your time." Matt smiled at her as he was just about to place his jacket on the hook of the nearby hat stand. When the lapels of Frida's long coat parted, Matt's jacket found the floor instead, alongside his jaw.

Her simple country dress was clay red with tiny printed flowers throughout. Its length came to just above her knee, the faded cotton revealing its repeated wear over the course of several years. Not an exciting garment to Matt, by any means; however, the figure it was draped over immediately sent a surge of adrenaline throughout his body and a rush of blood to his groin.

"Those things have to each be the size of her head!" he marveled, silently, witnessing two enormous, round tits emerge, straining the upper portion of her humble dress. The chill of the weather still affected her body, as evidenced by the twin points her rigid nipples made upon the apex of her large, spherical twins. Her midsection seemed lithe compared to the pronounced outward flair of both her giant breasts and her wide hips. "Wow!" Matt thought. "Go, Dad!"

She untied the knot beneath her chin and released her head covering scarf. Thick, wavy, blonde curls tinged with silver highlights tumbled freely down, just past her shoulders. She raised her hands, running her fingers through her hair to fluff. As she shook her curls loose, her mighty bosom responded with a sympathetic trembling as well.

"Here, Matthew." she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the dining room table. "Just have a seat. I'll put the kettle on."Pictures on the wall displayed happy faces of Frida and (who he assumed was) Matt's father at various points in their life together. Matt noted the pictures were all of just him and Frida, no children.

"Are you in town for long, dear?" she asked from the nearby kitchen, activating the stovetop.

"No. Just passing through." Matt answered. "I'm currently on a cross country drive, coming home from a job on the west coast. In fact, I should actually be hitting the road before too long. I'm trying to make it to Nashville before nightfall."

"Oh!" Frida pouted. "You're in a hurry to get home, huh?" She had moved to the doorframe, leaning casually on her shoulder with her opposite hand resting on her extended hip. "Got a nice lookin' girlfriend waiting for you?" she said, giving him a sly smile. The luscious line of her generous curves resembled a lush, rolling hillside. Matt felt his resistance quivering.

"Heh... yeah, I wish!" he chuckled. "No, the only person waiting for me at home is my annoying roommate, Tom. My next job doesn't even start for a few weeks... I guess I'm just tired of driving."

"Well, then stay here tonight!" Frida exclaimed, leaning over the table and sliding her hand over his. Matt watched the neckline of her dress dip low, revealing a few inches of smooth, pale cleavage and a thick beige bra strap. "Recharge your batteries! You deserve to take a break from the road!"

Matt gulped as his willpower eroded further. "Are you sure, Frida?" he asked. "I mean... I'm practically a stranger to you!"

"Nonsense! When I look at you, I don't see a stranger, Matthew..." she said in an earnest tone. "I see family. So, ABSOLUTELY you should stay! I insist!"

With her words, Matt's mild trepidation finally disappeared. "That's really nice of you, Frida. Thank you."

"Oh, of course, my dear!" she exclaimed, coming around the table with her arms extended for a hug. Matt scooted his chair back and attempted to stand to his feet in order to properly reciprocate her approaching embrace, but she had closed the distance too soon. She insistently, without hesitation, pressed her full bosom against the side of Matt's face as she embraced his neck in her arms. Matt's eyes were nearly bugging out of his head as the huge, soft mounds buried half of his head in deep plushness. His heart raced as his pants began to tighten. He could feel her cheek resting on the top of his ruffled hair.

"My! You could really use a shower, dear." he heard her say from within her soft bosom.

"Oh, yeah..." Matt bashfully agreed. "I've been camping outdoors for the past few days. Haven't really had an opportunity in awhile."

"I'll let you use my shower after we finish our tea." She took her leave of the embrace when the tea kettle began its steamy, whistling cry. "Oh! And grab your dirty clothes too. I'll throw them in the wash for you."

"I sure appreciate all your hospitality."

"Believe me. It is my pleasure!" Frida exclaimed, gingerly carrying two, full, steaming hot cups of tea. "You can't imagine how lonely it is here all by myself. I love having company..." she said as she slid the cup of tea in front of Matt. "especially such handsome company as you!" she added with a shy giggle.

Matt and Frida sipped their hot tea across from each other in a moment of peaceful silence. A beam of sunlight broke through the dense clouds outside, sending illumination into the room.

"It's just... INCREDIBLE!" said Frida, transfixed by Matt's face in the bright sunlight. "Your resemblance to him is..." she shook her head, as if she was preventing herself from falling into a trance. "Anyway! You wanted to know about your father..." she said, resolutely. "First thing you... probably already know is: he was not a perfect man. Jerry definitely had his demons." Frida said, taking a careful sip of her hot beverage. "I knew it going into my relationship with him, but it didn't matter to me. I loved that man with all my heart!" she smiled, warmly. "Still do! Even now, three years since."

"How did you two meet?" Matt asked.

"Typical college scandal." she chuckled. "I was the young, impressionable exchange student from Germany and he was the ruggedly handsome, older English professor." she said, rolling her eyes. "We had a private tutoring session one summer and... welp, I fell HARD for him! Oh! Jerry was irresistible back then!"

"Was there a significant age difference between you two?"

"Not really. Only about five years." she smiled at Matt, patting his hand resting on the table. "He probably wasn't much older than you are now when I met him. How old are you? Twenty five?"

"Twenty six." Matt answered.

"Yeah, almost the exact same age! I was just nineteen. Hard to believe it was so long ago! Now look at me... almost FIFTY!"

Matt chuckled through a blush. "You honestly look closer to my age, Frida."

"Oh!" Frida gave Matt a smirking grin. "Are you sweet talking me, Matthew?"

Matt coyly looked away with a shy grin. "Maybe."

"Well, you know... you don't have to bother with that. You have your father's smile. That alone was enough to make me agree to anything!" Frida said with a wink.

Matt felt his cock involuntarily throb in his pants at the revelation. "That's an ability I'd like to put to the test!" he thought as he sipped his tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Mr. Matthew, here's the shower." Frida said, presenting the small, cluttered bathroom. "Sorry about my hair stylist junk all over the place. I would have picked up better had I known I was entertaining."

"It's alright, Frida." Matt smiled, carrying his towel over his shoulder. "Are you a hair stylist?"

"I cut hair on occasion." she replied. "Why? Wanna trim?" she smiled as she playfully ruffled his unkempt brown hair. "You could actually use one!"

Matt brushed his lengthy bangs from his eyes. "Sure! I'll let you trim me up!"

"Great! I'll get my chair set up in the kitchen. Hey, leave these clothes you're wearing outside the door, I'll toss 'em in with the rest of your laundry." she smiled. "In the meantime, I'm gonna get changed into my indoor clothes. Enjoy your shower!"

Matt entered the bathroom and stripped down. He was immediately repulsed by his own odor emanating from his body. "Phew! You sure need this!"

Balling up his worn clothes in a wad and placing them just outside of the bathroom door, Matt turned to enter the warm stream.

The invigorating deluge peeled away days of sweat and dust from his pores. He felt as though he was shedding his skin, becoming a renewed form.

For the previous five days, he had been casually cruising southeast from Washington state via every scenic byway his atlas had revealed. Campgrounds were his accommodations; from crowded National Parks to localized hidden gems, nestled in their own corner of paradise.

Alone, in the grandness of nature, confronting time on a geological scale, it's easy to reflect inward upon one's small place and purpose amongst such an overwhelming vastness.

The small mountain town in Arkansas was not on Matt's travel itinerary, but he had been drawn to it by an inner calling, nonetheless. Questions of his own origins had been persistently raised in his mind throughout his life. He had never been ungrateful for the Turner's, his adopted parents, but there was a lingering inner emptiness they just couldn't fill.

"Perhaps if I just visited his grave... " he had thought. "Maybe it would trigger some kind of satisfaction... some type of closure."

"Knock, knock! It's just me!" Matt heard Frida's voice announce from beyond the shower curtain. "Darling, are you hungry? Do you want me to make you anything to eat?"

"Oh... no thanks! I'm good for now." Matt called out.

"Well, okay." said Frida, with a doting lilt. "... enjoying yourself in there?"

Matt blinked. "Uhh... yeah! I'm feeling like a new man!"

"I would just be happy with you SMELLING like a new man!" Frida teased, giggling.

Matt chuckled. "Oh yes! Don't worry about that."

"It's YOU that should be worried!" he heard Frida laugh. "That foul odor of yours was the only thing keeping me behaved!"

Matt gulped. His cock involuntarily began thickening between his legs. His stunned brain was drawing a blank on an acceptable response.

"Hahaha! I'm just kidding!" he heard her chuckle in reply to his silence.

Matt sighed, mildly disappointed.

"...or am I?" said Frida's voice again, this time in much closer proximity. Matt turned his head to glance over his shoulder and was shocked to see Frida's grinning face peeking into the shower from behind him. "Nice buns, hot stuff!" she giggled, playfully before she quickly drew the shower curtain closed again and scurried out of the room.

Matt was shocked to a standstill, the only movement from his body being his expanding dick. He hurriedly finished his bathing routine and turned off the water.

Throwing open the shower curtain, he immediately noticed an object that hadn't been there before he entered: a huge, beige bra dangling from the brass doorknob.

"Holy shit!" Matt croaked, aloud, openly gawking at the sheer size of the two cups. A tag with a boldly printed letter 'G' could be seen peeking through the tangle of straps, sending Matt's mind reeling. "Did she leave this here on purpose... for me to find?!"

He toweled off his damp body, trying to coax his stubborn hard-on into flaccidity, but every time his eyes ran across the generous, smooth curves of the undergarment cups, imagining the size and shape of the enormous breast meant to fill it, his dick literally lurched into solidity.

Finally feeling dry enough to dress, Matt's head swiveled, scanning the small bathroom for something to change into.

He warily poked his head out of the bathroom door. "Excuse me, Frida! Do you happen to have something I could borrow to wear?"

"I do, but there's no need to bother with getting dressed before your haircut!" she exclaimed unseen from down the hall. "Just wrap that cute tushy in a towel and meet me in the kitchen."

Matt nervously regarded the tenting terry cloth below his bellybutton when he had secured the towel with a loosely tucked knot around his waist. He quietly opened the door and padded, barefoot towards the kitchen, trying to keep his waving boner from snaking its way out of the front slit of his covering.

Peeking through the doorway to the kitchen, Matt saw smiling Frida waiting for him to arrive. She was holding open a wide, opaque smock which obscured her 'indoor clothes' from sight. Before her was an empty, low back chair awaiting an occupant. "Come on in, don't be shy!" she exclaimed.

When Matt walked through the doorway bare chested, with an obvious lump beneath his towel, he saw Frida's expression shift. He watched her eyes widen, then drift slowly down from his face to his muscular torso, drinking in the sight, unabashed. As her brown eyes lowered, her smile dropped, her bottom lip curling inward to be caught by a gentle bite. Her breath seemed to have escaped her.

"Oh... my!" she finally breathed. "You keep yourself fit, don't you?"

Matt blushed, running his hand through his damp hair. "I guess. My job is pretty physical at times."

"Yeah..." she said, breathlessly. "Jerry was never the... uh... active type. I mean, he wasn't overweight or anything, but... he certainly wasn't the specimen that YOU are!"

"Thank you, Frida." Matt chuckled, a shade of red throughout.

"Have a seat right here, you young thing, you!" she cooed, indicating the chair before her.

Matt took a seat while she glided past his vision, behind him. "Here, this will protect your modesty." he heard her say before a fluttering sound of cloth was heard and a thin, nylon smock floated down before his eyes, draping over his body, covering his nakedness down to his knees. "Sorry for peeping in on you in the shower earlier." she giggled. "I couldn't resist! Jerry always used to chastise me for my terrible impulse control."

"No harm done." Matt smirked. "Hopefully you enjoyed the show."

He heard a sultry giggle from behind him. "Oh, yes!" she giggled. "You're lucky I didn't hop right in there with you!"

"You wouldn't have heard ME complain!" Matt's brow raised at himself. He had let the words slip out without thinking, hardly aware of what they implied.

Jugg_Head
Jugg_Head
334 Followers