Thank God It’s Frida!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt closed his eyes, focusing on his movements, feeling her react and adjusting his pressure to increase her pleasure. He found himself entirely entwined with her, mind and body. Her passionate cries filled the small bedroom in sync with the musical crescendo occurring from the speakers.

"OH YESSS!!" Frida cried. "Baby!! You're going to make me CUM!"

For the first time, Matt felt a woman's vagina contract into the throes of a massive orgasm by his own oral effort.

"OOOHH, MMMAAAATTHHHEWWW!" Frida screamed at the top of her lungs as her back arched and her hips lifted off the ground.

Her body was rigid and shaking before she finally collapsed back to the bed with a gasp. Her intense breathing cut through the melody playing from the record player. Matt felt a gentle hand coax his head back from her throbbing pussy.

"You're my... favorite student...dear.. DEAR, Matthew!" Frida exulted between her ragged breaths.

Matt's felt an enormous sense of quiet pride as he watched Frida recover from her earth shaking orgasm. Her huge breasts rising and falling hypnotically from her heaving chest.

"I sure love your lessons, Frida!" Matt exulted, wiping the moisture from his mouth. "Wanna let me try for some extra credit?" he said, lowering his head once again towards her pink lips.

"Believe me, I'll be begging for it later." Frida replied, still catching her breath. "But, for now, I want YOU to be the teacher."

Matt blinked up at her. "Me!? What could I possibly teach YOU?"

Frida's eyebrows raised. "Are you kidding?! I don't know the FIRST thing about dealing with that overgrown MONSTER between your legs!" she smiled, adding, "Switch places and then you can give ME a Kissing Lesson!"

As Matt's head sank into the pillow at the head of the bed, he wondered if he should mention the fact that no woman had ever completed a successful blowjob on him. His cock had either been too cumbersome for his partners to manage, physically or they had simply refused on sight. Matt felt encouraged when he saw Frida's amazed, delighted expression as she settled herself down in between his legs and brought her face close to his thick, throbbing phallus.

"It's... just so... BEAUTIFUL!" Frida exclaimed, wrapping her fingers around his dick and giving it a slow stroke.

"You really think so, Frida?"

"Oh, Matthew!" she breathed. "Millions of women would feel privileged to be where I am now!" she punctured her words with soft kisses on his veined shaft. "Tell me:... how can I make you happy,... Teacher."

Matt shuddered in pleasure at Frida's lips' attention. "Oooh... keep doing what you're doing... all over it!"

"Yes, sir!" she cooed in reply. Her wet lips methodically pressed against his every inch.

"Mmm! Damn! That feels so good!" Matt groaned. "Lick it too, baby. Up and down."

"Oooh! I love this big cock!" she exclaimed, before placing the flat of her tongue against the base of his dick and with broad strokes, she began 'painting' his shaft with her saliva.

"Fuck, Frida!" Matt gasped. "That's.... Amazing! Keep going!"

Frida followed her instructions to the letter, bathing Matt's member completely. Upon reaching his bulbous, mushroom shaped head, her tongue swirled around his tip causing a reactive throb every time she made contact with his frenulum.

"Does that feel good, darling?" Frida asked, giving her mouth a break and stroking his length with her small hand.

"Oh god, yes!" Matt exclaimed. "You're giving me the best head I've ever had, Frida!"

"I'm honored!" she replied, gazing lovingly into his eyes as she stroked his erect phallus.

"Now... use both of your hands and suck on my tip." Matt instructed with heavy breath.

"Yes, my king!" she cooed before commencing. "You know that most guys aren't capable of occupying two handfuls, right? Let alone have room to spare!" she added, marveling at his prodigiousness. He felt her enthusiasm increase as her stoking hands quickened their pace and her lips attempted to encircle his mammoth girth.

"Oh, FUCK!" Matt gasped.

Frida was encountering the same problem as the rest of Matt's sexual partners; her mouth simply wasn't large enough to fully envelop the width of his dick's purple head.

"I... I can't fit it in!" Frida cried. "It's just so BIG!!!"

Matt's eyes were crossing in his skull, despite Frida's challenges below. "It-it's okay... just keep doing that tongue thing on my head! I-I'm so close!"

Without continued discussion, Frida took out the last stop and doubled her effort, stroking him with both hands and French kissing his cock head with a moaning fervor.

"Uh... uh..." croaked Matt as his balls began to contract. "It's..."

The sudden first blast of cum erupted in Frida's mouth, filling it in an instant. "Mmmph!" Frida cried, as she attempted to swallow.

The second lurching blast overwhelmed her ability. Cum leaked out of her mouth, glazing her stroking hands. She relinquished her mouth from his cock to gasp for air, just as blast number three doused her beautiful face.

"Ooohh!" Matt exclaimed as his dick's spasms became more manageable. "Frida... that was... you were..."

"You're welcome, dear." Frida replied, gingerly wiping away the dripping cum from her cheek and chin. "Just remember to give your partner a little warning before you explode in her face!"

Matt was laid back, catching his breath still. "Sorry, Frida... I... I've never gotten... I mean, no one has ever made me cum like that!"

"Really?!" she gasped. "Does that means I get an 'A+' on my Kissing Lesson?"

"You're an instant 'vale-DICK-torian' in my book!" Matt chuckled.

"Thank you, my Teacher!" said Frida.

She crawled up to the pillow beside Matt, laying down on her side. He watched her tremendous breasts flop and shake amid her movements, settling in a delicious stack within his reach next to him. Matt couldn't resist the temptation to fondle their gorgeousness as she laid still, smiling warmly at him.

"You know... once your 'batteries' are recharged, we could... see if your monster fits better somewhere else." Frida said with a suggestive grin.

Matt, with a smug smile, lightly took her hand and placed it on his still full erection.

Frida's eyes widened. "My goodness! Aren't you the virile one! You young stud, you!"

"What can I say?" Matt replied, giving her breast a playful squeeze. "You're pretty inspiring!"

Frida squealed with glee as she rolled over on top of him. Matt's face was happily pummeled by gigantic softness. He felt her moist pussy sliding up and down the length of his dick as she allowed him to suck her tits with wild abandon.

"Mmm! I'm SO WET!" Frida said. "I think I'm ready to try this."

She sat herself up on one knee, positioning her wet snatch above Matt's cock, which she grasped by the shaft, pointing upwards.

"I have to take it slow, honey." she whispered, sliding his bulbous tip across her pussy, letting it part her inner labia back and forth. "Always remember that a woman needs to be REALLY wet in order to take something of this size, darling. You can't just shove it in, dry."

Matt gave an inner wince at his memories of eagerness with his past partner that led to her complaints of serious discomfort the following morning.

"As a general rule, it's always a good thing to start with a good Kissing Lesson down there, but with an older lady like me, it's VITAL!" she continued. "Now, let me just ease myself down on it, little by little."

Matt held his breath, watching by candlelight, as his wide, mushroom shaped tip disappeared, squeezing itself into her tight, moist opening.

"Oh, GOD!" Frida exclaimed. "This is gonna tear me in two! Fuck!" she gritted her teeth and sunk lower, still leaving two thirds of his dick still exposed.

"Fuck! How much further do I have?!" Frida panted.

Matt gave an inner gulp at the lower half of his cock still visible. "Uh... almost there!"

"UUUUuuhmmm!" she cried, sinking further down his shaft in tiny, cautious hops. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Finally, the gap between their pelvises closed. Matt's penis, at last, was fully sheathed within her body. Frida was biting her finger with her eyes shut tight. Both she and Matt didn't move a muscle for several seconds, in synch with a long, drawn out, suspenseful musical fanfare being played on the stereo. Just as the concluding cymbals crashed, Matt's cock involuntarily throbbed inside her once, which immediately caused a trembling to arise within her. Suddenly Matt felt her pussy tighten around his girth and an intense wetness commencing.

"GGGGYYYAAAA!" Frida screamed at the top of her lungs as the thunderous orgasm rolled over her. She nearly collapsed onto Matt's chest, panting deeply against him. "How'd... how'd you do that!?!" she cried.

Matt blinked, unsure to admit that it was practically an accident.

"God! You fill me all the way up inside!" she exclaimed as she began a slow rocking motion with her body. "Oh FUCK! It's amazing!"

Matt could feel her pussy's tight grip around his thickness sliding up and down, gingerly. "Oh, Frida!" Matt moaned.

"'Jiggle Bear'!" Frida whispered in his ear.

Matt had to smile to himself. "Yesss... my Jiggle Bear!"

Frida moaned in ecstasy as her rocking pace increased. She raised herself up, allowing her huge, dangling tits to bounce against her rib cage. Her determined breathing could be heard as her movements continued to intensify. "Oh god! YESSS!!"

"That feels so good, my Jiggle Bear!" Matt breathed.

"Mmmm!" Frida cried, urgently grasping his hands and squeezing them against her huge tits. "Hold these...PLEASE!"

Matt almost lost his breath when her movement suddenly increased to a galloping bounce against his pelvis. He struggled to keep her enormous, wobbling breasts upheld and supported with his outstretched palms.

Frida's love cries were the only music in the room now, the album side complete and resting.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she bellowed as, once more, Matt felt her vaginal muscle constrict around his girth. "OH JERRY!!"

Matt heard his misspoken name, but didn't react outwardly. In this current blissful situation he was quick to forgive.

Frida continued to slam herself onto his cock, a sheen of perspiration on her skin reflected from the dim light. "Oh, baby... roll me over onto my back and fuck me good!!"

"With pleasure, Jiggle Bear!"

They switched places in bed. Frida's huge tits bloomed, round and rollicking on her chest as she laid down on her back. Matt hovered over her, supported by his muscular arms. Frida moaned as she caressed his chiseled chest and shoulders. Matt found much less resistance sliding inside her warm pussy this time.

"Oh... YES!" she cried, feeling him enter. "GIVE IT TO ME!! FUCK ME HARD, BABY!"

Matt pushed his hips forward in smooth, long strides, thrusting his cock into untouched realms inside of Frida's pussy. Her body writhed beneath him. Her giant breasts rolled in waves back and forth, her areolas reminding Matt of storm tossed vessels on a typhoon besieged sea.

"Oh! OH! Oooohhh!" she cried. Matt could feel her pussy clenching yet again. "I can't believe... how GOOD!! oh FUCK YES!"

Matt loosened his inhibitions, encouraged by her obvious appreciation, thrusting deeply at an athlete's pace. Frida took the physical onslaught, actually meeting his ferocity with an answering pushback. She screamed in bliss as their pelvises slammed together, clapping furiously. Her pussy's vice grip on his cock felt as though she was in the midst of a constant state of orgasm. The slick grinding of wet skin flooded Matt's pleasure center. He finally felt his own orgasm beginning as an intense tingle commenced in his testicles.

"Mmmph! Oh, shit!" Matt gasped. "I'm about to CUM!"

"Go ahead! Cum inside me, honey!" Frida cried. "Give me all you can! Every drop!"

Matt's vision blurred as he felt his cock blasting the inside of Frida's wet snatch. It was the most glorious release he had ever experienced. His legs involuntarily spasmed as the blissful cascade of chemicals and endorphins surged through his brain and body. "OH F-F-FUUCK!"

Two panting, sweat covered bodies were both breathing intensely. Aftershocks of their world cracking orgasms still coursed through them as they looked deeply into each other's eyes in silence. Frida reached up and pulled Matt to her, embracing him tightly in her arms as a single tear escaped her eye. "Oh, my dearest!" she whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning sun snuck into the room through small cracks in the curtains. Matt's eyes blinked, slowly reregistering his surroundings. The space beside him in bed where Frida had laid through the night was now empty, the sheets folded back. A clunking rustle of cook wear could be heard in the kitchen down the hall.

Frida was humming a cheerful tune to herself, wearing a full length, floral print robe. A permanent smile gracing her countenance as she busily whisked four eggs in a large glass bowl, mixing the yolks, thoroughly.

"Good morning, Beautiful!" Matt chirped, paddling barefoot into the kitchen, blinking at the sunlight streaming from the open window.

Frida gasped in surprise at Matt's complete nakedness. "Oh goodness! Let me get you a robe or something!" she exclaimed, rushing past him. "My nosy neighbors are going to see you!"

"Oh... oops!" Matt said, groggily rubbing his eyes.

She quickly came back holding open a small, pastel blue robe. "Here, this is the best I can do for you, unfortunately. My darn washing machine bit the dust again last night." she fretted as she assisted Matt's arms through the sleeves. Once the robe was pulled over his shoulders, it was discovered that it only fell to his mid thigh. His dangling dick barely covered by the meager length. "Oh my... uh, I definitely won't be asking you to go outside and get the paper! Anyway! I'm sorry for fussing... Good morning, precious!" she said, finally giving him a tender kiss.

She resumed her stirring of breakfast preparation. "Bacon and scrambled eggs sound okay to you?"

"Absolutely. Thank you." Matt idly walked over and examined the washing machine. "You say this fella is giving you problems, lady?" he asked in a humorous macho voice, giving the white, metal a knocking rap with his knuckles.

Frida turned an exasperated eye towards the machine. "Always! That machine is just SO temperamental!"

"Would you like me to take a look at it?" Matt said, peering into the washer basin. "I'm not a certified repairman or anything, but I've proven myself pretty handy in the past."

Frida gestured to the machine with both hands. "She's all yours, bucko!"

"Great! I have some tools in the car."

"There's also a shed in the back yard that's full of Jerry's old tools too." she replied. "But you're not doing ANYTHING until I feed you a proper breakfast! Lord knows you need it after LAST NIGHT!"

Matt grinned as he approached her at the stove and embraced her body from behind. She cooed, lovingly, feeling his lips kissing her neck as she folded the eggs in the hot pan. His hand slid through the gap in her robe and palmed a handful of naked breast.

"You were incredible last night." he spoke softly in her ear, massaging her enormous tits.

"You liked it, huh?" she replied, coyly cutting her eyes behind her, feeling his growing erection grinding against her rear end. "Not bad for an old lady?"

Matt disengaged his fondling and lightly grasped her shoulders, spinning her body gracefully around to face him. Her eyes were wide with surprise as they gazed into his. Their faces were inches from each other's as he spoke. "It was the BEST I've ever had!"

He watched a beautiful, bashful smile bloom across her face. "You weren't so shabby yourself, stud muffin!" she replied, giving the tip of his nose a peck with her lips. "I surely don't ever recall losing count of how many orgasms I had in a single night before!"

Matt's pride was beaming as bright as the morning sun as he kissed her lips before allowing Frida to return to her cooking.

Breakfast was soon serve. An hour afterwards, Matt was grinning at a happily humming washing appliance. "All done!" he called out.

Frida rushed into the kitchen. She had changed into another 'indoor' outfit; a pair of white shorts and a tantalizingly tight tank top that easily indicated her braless state. "What?! You fixed it?!" she exclaimed.

"Good as new!" Matt grinned. "Shouldn't be giving you trouble for awhile."

Frida joyfully leapt into his arms, giving him a full open kiss. "Mmwah!" she exclaimed. "Oh, I could keep you here FOREVER!"

Matt silently entertained the thought of staying as he embraced her gorgeous body. "Would it be possible? The two of us?" he mused.

Matt's head swiveled around the room. "You got anything else in the house that's giving you trouble?"

Frida looked sternly back at him. "Oh, baby... you do NOT want to go down this path!" she said, forebodingly. "My 'Honey-Do' List is even longer than your DICK! And besides..." she lowered her eyes in sadness. "...you probably want to get back to the road soon."

Matt raised her chin with his finger to gaze into her eyes. He playfully pecked her lips, smiling. "Show me, Jiggle Bear!"

She immediately squealed with delight, embracing him, lovingly.

By the time that the sun was falling below the hillside tree line towards sunset, Matt had mowed and edged her front and back lawn, trimmed her bushes, cleaned her gutters and even restored her neglected, back yard hot tub to a pristine state. The small, fiberglass tub was gurgling warm water through the jet sprayers when he saw Frida emerge from the house.

Matt watched her walk around her yard with a dazed expression, her eyes watered with amazed delight. "Oh, Matthew!" she gasped. "It's just... you're so... WONDERFUL!"

Matt chuckled to himself, wiping away the sweat from his forehead. "Heh, my pleasure, Frida!"

"Oh! I had forgotten what a joy it was to have a MAN around the house!" she exulted before turning to him, resolutely. "Now, enough work! You're coming with me, Mr. Sexy!" she exclaimed as she eagerly took his hand in both of hers, leading him inside the house. "My phone has been ringing off the hook today from all my neighbors wondering who my new handsome handy man is... and why he looks so familiar!" she continued, leading him all the way down the hallway to the bathroom door. "I want you to hop right into that shower and get yourself good and clean, young man!" she said, hastily assisting him out of his clothes and gathering them in a bundle. "Tonight, we're having FUN!"

Matt smiled back at her. "Oh, really? What kinda fun?"

"You'll find out soon enough! Now... SCOOT!" she playfully hounded Matt's shambling buttocks with pinches as he climbed into the shower. "Coochie-coochie-coo!"

Matt turned on the water, noticing Frida lingering, cutting eyes towards his swaying cock. He cleared his throat. "You wanna stay and watch, Frida?" he said, half joking.

Her eyes grew wide as she hurriedly took a seat on the closed toilet lid. "I mean... YEAH!!"

Matt had an instant boost of pride, watching her eagerly feast her eyes up and down his body. His cock reacted to her rapt attention by going into 'display mode', lengthening and thickening to full, erect size.

"Holy shiiiiit!" Frida exclaimed. "God, what a gift you are!" she shook her head, marveling at Matt's disproportionate midsection.

"It's like... I know that Jerry isn't coming back... " she said. "but in a way, he IS back! I mean, you're LITERALLY part of him, Matthew!" her eyes sparkled as she gazed at him. "...except... this time, it's like he's come back as my DREAM version of Jerry!" she exclaimed, watching rivulets of soap trail down Matt's muscular torso and break against his huge, solid cock. "Hell, who am I kidding, you're BETTER than my 'Dream Jerry'! I wouldn't have had the nerve to ask for... THIS!" she said, marveling as she reached forward with her hand and spread the soap bubbles across his throbbing erection.