Thank God It’s Frida!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frida looked up into Matt's sympathetic eyes. "It was the kind of shock I needed, Matthew. I feel like I've been living in the past for too long. That kiss of ours finally made it clear to me: yesterday is gone. I can never bring it back, no matter how badly I want it." she reached out and stroked Matt's cheek with her palm. "I can only cherish the memories."

"I think I understand, Frida." Matt replied, solemnly. "Is it bad that I enjoyed our kiss anyway?"

Frida looked surprised at his admission. "You did?!" she blinked at him, amazed. "Me throwing my ancient self at you didn't make you want to run away?"

Matt kept his eye contact constant as he shook his head. "Not at all."

He watched Frida's lips curl into a smirk, staring back at him. "Well... it WAS a good kiss... not a GREAT one, mind you... but it was good!"

Matt tried not to let his brow furrow at her words. He watched a lustful spark come alive in her eye as her tongue emerged to wet her lips, sensually. "I may have to give you a lesson or two, now that I know you don't mind!"

Matt beamed.

Together they quietly continued to gather the scattered photos together in a pile.

"Oh, look! Speaking of 'cherished memories': this is me and Jerry at Grand Tetons National Park!" she exclaimed, holding up a photograph of the smiling couple in front of the iconic mountain peaks. In the photo, Matt noticed that Jerry was wearing identical outfit he was currently dressed in. The fit appeared much more relaxed on his smaller frame. "He used to love to go camping too! Just like you!"

"Wow! Grand Canyon as well?" Matt marveled at the image of another happy memory.

"Yep! We went all over the place together. He was such a wonderful road trip companion!"she said, wistfully.

Matt's eyes widened when he came across a photo displaying a full frontal shot of a naked pair of medium sized breasts. Matt guessed a 'C' cup. The hazelnut hue of the disembodied breasts were a familiar shade.

"Uhh. Sorry. Here you go." Matt said, handing the photo to Frida, averting his gaze out of politeness.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, recognizing the image immediately. "Your father kept this photo all this time?!" she tittered. "Can you believe this was me!?" she exclaimed, holding the picture up to view. "I used to have the most perfect little titties. Didn't I?"

"Hehe. Yeah, they were great!" Matt said, not meeting Frida's eyes. "but... I happen to like 'em a little bigger, myself."

A mischievous grin spread across Frida's face. "I had a feeling the apple didn't fall far from the tree!" she giggled, gazing at him, affectionately. "Your father LOVED my big boobies!" she said, blushing adorably. "The more they grew over the years, the more he would go nuts for them!"

"I guess that clears up the 'nature vs. nurture' debate." Matt blushed through a chuckled.

"I just knew it!" Frida giggled, almost gleefully. "I saw your eyes popping out when I took off my rain coat today. Guess you liked my old dress, huh?"

Matt dared to look into her eyes as he spoke, "You looked even more incredible in your white blouse today."

"I bet you appreciated that little move with the sprayer, huh?" she smiled, meeting his gaze and holding it. "That blouse was nothing compared to what I'm wearing for you right now!"

Matt quickly let his eyes glance at Frida's complete coverage in her oversized, button up shirt.

"What's under this shirt, silly!" she said, smiling warmly.

"What is it?" Matt asked, trying not to let his voice quiver.

"It's a top I made WAY back when. I just found it again when I was picking out the clothes you're wearing. Oh my god, it was Jerry's FAVORITE! I was big into crocheting at the time, so I made myself a cute little bralette looking thing." she said. "But, uhh... the last time I fit into it, THESE were my titties!" she said, once again holding the photograph of her beautiful, but smaller breasts, aloft. "Sooo... it looks a little different on me now."

Matt gulped. "Oh..y-yeah?"

Frida's eyes smoldered as she nodded her head, gravely."Oh, yeah!"

"H-how so?"

"Well, I wanna show you, but..." she fluttered her eyelashes. "I don't know if you can handle it!"

Matt was keenly aware of his lack of sexual experience. At the age of twenty six, he had had less than five partners in his bed; a woeful track record according to his peer group. The doubt in his ability triggered a defiant reaction of fake confidence. "Oh! I can handle it alright!" he nodded, over-emphatically.

"Are you sure?" Frida replied, unaffected by his empty bravado. "'Cause back in the kitchen... you looked like you were about to explode... well, part of you, anyways."

Matt kept his mouth shut, unable to argue her claim.

"I think I better keep this shirt buttoned up for your own good." she teased. "Believe me. There's A LOT going on under here!"

Matt suddenly remembered his 'Ace in the Hole'. He looked Frida dead in the eye and (recalling his practice in the mirror) gave her the triggering smile. "Please, Jiggle Bear... show me what you're wearing."

Matt watched Frida's eyes instantly glaze over as she immediately stood herself upright onto her knees and ripped the shirt from her chest with such eager force that flying buttons were heard landing in various corners of the room.

The sight that dwelt beneath her business shirt was permanently seared into Matt's brain from that moment forward: two mammoth, pale, flesh colored spheres hung virtually naked before him. A meager brown and orange, yarn woven bikini top was the only thing covering her nakedness... and it was failing its duty, spectacularly. The loosely knitted yarn appeared more like a net than a proper covering, allowing her areolas to be seen clearly through the multitude of gaps. Her stiff nipples effortlessly poked through the garment. The triangles she had woven to cradle her smaller, younger breasts were now only effective in keeping some of her areolas out of direct sight. The soft roundness of her glorious tits were exploding from the top, sides and bottoms of the dwarfed bralette. Matt had never beheld so much naked breast mass in his life.

"I thought you said you could handle this!" Frida spoke sternly to Matt's gobsmacked expression.

Matt's throat was too dry for him to gulp. "I- I can!" he croaked.

Matt then watched Frida arch her back, stretching the woven yarn top to its absolute limit. Her huge breasts bloomed forward, within his reach. "How come I don't feel your hands, then?" her seductive voice cooed.

Matt couldn't believe his ears. "Y- you mean, you're gonna let me...?!" he sputtered.

Frida reached forward and took Matt's hands in hers. "Enjoy!" she smiled, placing his trembling palms over the minuscule, crocheted patches.

Matt marveled at how small his hands seemed relative to the bombastic size of Frida's gorgeous tits. "Oh my god!" his shuddering whisper rasped.

"You can squeeze a little if you want." Frida said, watching on with tenderness.

Matt swallowed hard as his fingers spread apart, palming a portion of her gorgeous tits. The vast swath of malleable breast mass sprang up between his digits as they pressed into her skin.

"Have you ever played with boobies this big before, darling?" Frida asked, biting her lip as her breaths became heavier.

Matt shook his head 'no' emphatically, marveling at the deepness of her pliability. "I've only seen them this big on the internet!" he replied in awe.

"You sure they're not too old and saggy for you?" she said, sounding a bit anxious.

"No, Frida!!" Matt exclaimed. "They're... they're fucking GORGEOUS!" he said, in earnest, as he continued to fondle her incredible chest with increasing enthusiasm.

"Why, thank you!" she blushed. "You know...I think it might be time for a kissing lesson!"

Matt's eyes lit up. "Okay!" he exclaimed, leaning forward with his lips parted.

"Wait!" she reared her head back, placing a gentle finger on his eager lips. "Not here." Her eyes drifted over to the living room couch. "Lay down on your back over there." she said with a tone of authority.

Matt complied with enthusiasm, disengaging his grip on her tits and quickly getting into position on the couch. His naked erection was pointing straight up from his compromised athletic wear. He was past the point of caring.

He watched Frida begin to crawl on her hands and knees towards him, her head lowered and her eyes alight, like a jungle predator. Her dangling juggernauts wobbled back and forth during her short traversal to the couch.

Once Frida and Matt's faces were close enough for a kiss, he moved forward, yet again, to meet her lips. He was confused when she raised herself up to her knees, instead. Her titanic breasts once more loomed, hugely above his head, projecting out far enough to obscure her face completely.

"How am I supposed to reach your lips, Frida?" he spoke from his prone position.

"I'm going to let you practice kissing something else, first." she said as he watched her left hand rise and grasp the thin string that resided between the two crocheted triangle patches of her minuscule top. Lifting the string, her huge breasts responded by bulging up towards her chin. Matt watched, bursting with excitement, as her two enormous breasts slowly oozed out of the bottom of the tiny crocheted bralette, directly on course to tumble on to his face once gravity had overcome the resistance.

"Get ready!" Matt heard Frida exclaimed.

Matt's eyes widened, opening his mouth, fully, just as her giant, naked tits landed squarely on his face with a heavy, fleshy clap.

"Now, I want you to pretend you're making out with me." Frida spoke, dominantly. "I wanna feel your mouth suck on these huge boobies like you would my lips!"

Matt gleefully followed her exact instructions with a lustful fervor, bathing her breast mass with eager, mouth filling lashes of his tongue.

"Oooh, yes!" Frida exclaimed in ecstasy. "That feels REALLY good, baby!"

Matt grasped her right breast in his hand, guiding its stiff nipple to his salivating mouth.

"That's right!" Frida hissed as she felt his lips latch on to her areola, flicking her huge nipple with his tongue. "Oh god, you're doing such a good job, honey!"

Matt happily sucked and licked over the entirety of both her giant breasts for several minutes, until he felt her body pull back, slightly.

Her eyes look down on him with a palpable sense of burning desire. "Now show me what you've learned!" she breathed, as her mouth lowered towards his and their lips finally crashed together.

Matt and Frida both moaned in ecstasy as she bore down on his lips with an eager intensity. Her tongue and his danced in seemingly synchronized movements with each other inside their joined mouths. He felt Frida's breathing intensify as their lips pressed together, massaging one another amidst a passionate inferno.

"Oh, Matthew!" she cried as his lustful intent moved to her neck. He was nearly struck motionless when he felt her soft fingers attempting to encircle the thick shaft of his cock as it throbbed, free from its meager confines.

"Holy shit!!" he heard Frida curse for the first time. "This is the biggest dick I've ever felt in my whole life!"

Matt's sense of pride would have swelled again if his mind wasn't completely focused on Frida's sweeping movement up and down his rigid penis.

"I can't even get my hand around it!" she marveled, stroking his pulsating cock with a slow, steady rhythm.

"Mmmm FUCK!!" Matt exclaimed, gasping for air. "That feels amazing, Frida!"

"You like that, baby?" she cooed in his ear as her stroking tempo rose. "You like how my little hand feels stroking your STALLION cock?!"

Matt's chest heaved with deep, rasping breaths as he felt an ascending crescendo building within his loins. Precum leaked from his slitted crown onto Frida's flying hand.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Oh, baby! Let me see all that thick cum squirt out of this glorious cock!"

"Oh, SHIT!!" he cried as white ropes of sperm erupted from his red, engorged phallus. A blasting arc of jizz sailed through the air, landing on the chest of his faded shirt with a splat.

Frida looked ecstatic as Matt's cock lurched in her hand, spitting out its contents with diminishing pulses. "Well!" she exclaimed. "Now THAT was a great kiss!"

Matt's heavy breathing began to subside along with his racing heart rate, as he laid on his back, his eyes swimming in his head, staring upwards at the blank ceiling, in a daze.

Frida smiled, tenderly at the young man laying dumbstruck on the couch before her. "Are you okay, Matthew?" she asked, quietly.

Matt finally blinked, turning his head towards her, wearing an inebriated grin. "I've LITERALLY never felt better!"

"Don't speak too soon, dear." Frida replied with a mischievous smile. "We've only just begun!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frida brought Matt into the kitchen to a small cafe style table in the corner. She had put her business shirt back on, discovering with a sigh that only one button had survived her forceful rend; a solitary soldier positioned just below her jutting bust.

The sky had cleared outside and the sun had dipped to the golden hour, casting a warm light through the windows.

"Eat up, honey!" she said, sliding a warm plate of leftover chicken and rice in front of Matt.

The washing machine hummed with its second load of laundry being agitated within, including Matt's jizz stained band shirt. He sat chewing his dinner, shirtless.

"I'll be right back." she said, heading towards the bathroom. "Gotta make sure your dessert is ready!" she added with a wink.

Matt's brow lowered, trying to comprehend her meaning as she disappeared into the water closet.

Matt finished his delicious meal and was rinsing his plate off in the sink, when he felt two arms slide forward from underneath his, wrapping themselves tightly around his torso. Soft lips were felt on his earlobe.

"Not too full, are you?" Frida's soft voice cooed into his ear.

"Nope!" Matt smiled. "Plenty of room for dessert! What's on the menu? Cake? Ice cream?"

"Pie, darling." Frida replied, suggestively.

"Ooo! My favorite! Apple? Cherry?"

"This flavor." she said, as her right hand slid from his chest, out of sight. A moment later, she brought two glistening fingers from the same hand to his lips, placing them in between to caress his tongue.

"I'm not tasting anything!" Matt replied, smacking his lips. "What kind of pie is it?"

Frida took Matt by the shoulders and spun him around to face her. She looked deeply concerned as she gazed into his eyes. "Matthew, dear..." she said. "Have you ever gone down on a woman before?"

Matt turned red with embarrassment, once again being confronted by his lack of sexual experience. "I have!" he muttered. "...once."

"How did it go?"

Matt averted his eyes from Friday's probing gaze. "Uhh... I don't think she liked it. She never asked me to do it again."

"Do you mind describing how you went about it?"

Matt blinked trying to recall. He then, stuck his tongue straight out of his mouth, as far as it could reach, and bobbed his head back and forth, much like a chicken.

Frida bit down on both of her lips, attempting to suppress the urge to laugh.

"I don't think my tongue was long enough to get that far inside her." he said, sheepishly.

"Oh, my poor baby!" she exclaimed, caressing his face in her hands. "Brush your teeth and meet me in my bedroom. 'Kissing Lesson, Part Two' commences in five minutes!"

Four minutes and thirty seconds later, Matt stepped in to Frida's dark bedroom. The only illumination coming from flickering candlelight in various spots around the small room. She was bent over a record player, setting the needle down on a spinning album. Lush, orchestrated chords flowed from the speakers as Issac Hayes' 'Hot Buttered Soul' began playing.

Frida stood up and turned to face him. Her eyes seductively gazed into his, as her hand reached up and undid the single button of her low hanging shirt. The white garment slid from her shoulders and gently fell to floor, revealing Frida's completely nude body beneath. Matt took in the vision standing before him with a sharp intake of breath. She was absolutely gorgeous. The passage of time had obviously been extremely gentle on her. Frida's smooth skin reflected the warm glow of the candles. The shadows that fell accentuating her luscious curves. He watched her eyes lower to his tightening shorts, the only clothing item he was still wearing, then raise again to meet his, expectantly. Matt read her silent signal and slowly pushed the tiny shorts down, letting them gather around his feet.

Two naked bodies stepped towards each other in the center of the room. They embraced with a passionate kiss. Matt felt his erect cock press against Frida's moistness as their lips and tongues engaged with each other. The sounds of heavy breathing accompanied the sensual music drifting from the speakers' cones.

"You've improved!" Frida cooed, as their lips finally disengaged. "My lesson seems to have made a big difference!"

"It sure did!" Matt replied, excitedly. "Can't wait for 'Part Two'!"

"Your wait is officially over!" she said with a final peck on the lips. Frida turned around to climb into her bed. He watched her crawl on all fours towards her pillow. Her wide, bare ass and peeking vagina presented themselves to him as they shifted from side to side amid her traverse. She gingerly turned over and laid down on her back. Her legs opened, revealing her glistening pussy to Matt's wide eyes. She then brought her hand up, extending and curling her index finger at Matt to silently beckon him towards her.

Matt obeyed her unspoken request, climbing towards the pinnacle of her spread thighs on his hands and knees.

"I want your face close to my vagina, so you can really get a good look at it." she said.

Matt laid down on his stomach between her legs, his eyes only mere inches away from her moist slit. Her fingers slid down to her outer labia and separated, revealing her pink inner sanctum.

"Forget about what you did the last time you went down on a woman." she spoke. "This time, I want you to focus on one very specific... very special area."

Matt watched her thin fingers trace the edges of her inner labia up to the pink nub residing at the apex.

"See this little guy?" she asked, softly flicking the nub with her index finger. "This is my clitoris. Its entire purpose is to give me pleasure. There are more nerve endings right here than anywhere else on my entire body!"

"Really?!" Matt said, regarding the tiny mound in amazement.

"Yes, really! So, naturally, it's VERY sensitive." she said, in a serious tone. "I want you to start by flicking your tongue back and forth against it... gently!"

"Okay... Like this?" Matt said as her brought his face closer with an extended tongue. He lightly grazed the surface of the sexual organ, displaying a deep sense of caution.

"You can lick a little harder, dear."

Matt blinked and tried again, this time giving it quick, flicking swipes with a firm, but gentle pressure.

"Ooo!" cooed Frida. "Much better! You can give it longer strokes too now and then."

Matt opened his mouth wide and dragged the entire length of his wet tongue against her clit.

"Oh my god, Matthew! You're... you're... doing VERY well! I'm so proud of you!"

Matt was feeling drunk with pride, watching Frida begin to writhe in ecstasy as a result of his oral engagement.

Matt planted small kisses along Frida's pink, inner labia and clit, punctuated by firm strokes of his tongue. His kisses soon became longer, more intense. He began treating her pussy like Frida's lips during their make out session, using her clitoris as a replacement for her tongue.

"Jesus Christ!!!!" Frida screamed. "You're actually doing INCREDIBLY, honey!"