Thank God it was a Near Miss!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lots of embarrassment, ill feelings, and awkward conversations came to Luke from various recipients of the e-mail he sent out and how he handled the dissolution of the wedding. But the good things? Luke's family supported him and complemented him on the man he was turning out to be, especially when they heard how he had refused Willow's offer of wild make-up sex with her bridesmaid as compensation for her cheating on him.

But the best thing? Luke started to hang out with Linda, who was also disowned by Willow but in her case the feeling was mutual. At first Luke and Linda were just friends to cry on each other's shoulders about the loss of a lover and a close friend. But within time, their friendship turned into the love and commitment that both of them earned, and deserved. No one doubts how strong their marriage will be and that it will be the kind of life and love that will get stronger and stronger as time moves on. A lifetime journey together in a loving, sharing, committed marriage where trust and loyalty are a given.