Thank You

Story Info
A word of thanks to my readers.
1.2k words
4.86
1.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,295 Followers

I want to thank all those readers who voted for my poems in the Awards contest for 2022 "Beccy and Jack" won the award for the best erotic poem, whilst "They did not grow old," won the award for the best non-erotic poem. I am overwhelmed that so many of you have been kind enough to vote for me. Thank you.

I am grateful for the time and the trouble my readers take in commenting. It adds a dimension to my time here that has proved to be a delight. As he died this year, I first want to mention Maonaigh, who was one of my most devoted and kindest commentators. On my Lady Pixie series, he invented a horny gamekeeper to comment lasciviously. A wonderful writer himself, he nonetheless took time to help others. He is much missed, as the Forum thread in remembrance of him showed.

Both the poems derive from my "Lady Pixie's War" series, where I have been supported by my online wife, June (Jpintraining) who is a constant joy and inspiration; if you have not tried her stories, you are in for a treat. Serrada C has also been a constant presence for me, always there to talk and encourage me. The same is true of SexxyBoi, who is the model for Jack in the poems. Beccy's inspiration is beccyuk, and I want to thank her for talking about her desires so frankly,

Many of those who comment are men, and I have to say that between them, they have done wonders in showing me how wonderfully kind and generous men can be. Amadeuserotic has been a most insightful commentator, as have Migbird and Paul4play, NickOne and Cleevedreams. Your comments add so much to my enjoyment of writing here; thank you gentlemen. Then of course there is the anonymous Jeff, who collects my statistics and blows my mind with his graphs and charts.

HottieOlwen's contributions always raise a smile - and at times my temperature. Her own writings bear witness to her talents - which are clearly multifarious; she's a delight, as is Cindy1001. My good friend Annag is another inspiration, as are her poems, and her lovely online wife, LittleSabrine. Chloe_switch is another talented writer whose work, like her comments, inspires me. Gerri36 is another dear friend whose comments and ideas enrich my writing. I also want to thank those of you to whom, I have been close in the past and are no no longer around as much (or at all): Michelle (now Campergirl) for your help with the chat room and the "A different way" series; EvieNEUK for your love and your writing and the idea which became Emily's Escorts; and Bella (Bigtittiednerd) for all your love and agreeing to be part of "The end of things" series. Thank you all.

As some of you know, I set up and run a chat room on Lit called "Emily's Escorts (Lesbian Ladies), so while I am saying thank you, I want to say it to those without whom that room could not work. EarthWolf (Wolfie) is a constant support, his fan club there shows how much so many of us appreciate all that he does. The same is true for MsDirector, who has done, and continues to do, so much to help our visitors and escorts have fun. I am grateful to Ash (twftrp) and Dusty (dusty_uv) for all they do to create a great atmosphere, and to MarySue and petite_tabetha (best barkeep this side of anywhere) for all they do in welcoming people to the room. JR_Adams (Jacquie) has become a special friend to June and myself. Mysticaldimplescutesmile (Stacy) has contributed so much, and I want to thank her as she changes her role. Judeinthenorth, Creamyredhead (Karen) and Ms Mia are all regulars without whom the room would not seem the same. LadyMichelle, who, as the rubric to the room says, is "always right," has been a loyal and stalwart friend, often through some dark times. Caroline_bel and AnneK contribute their own unique brand of pleasure to the room. I am pleased that, two and a half years in, it is still going strong. Thank you to all of you who help to make it what it is.

Across more than four hundred stories and poems, I have attracted more than 1200 followers, and to thank each of you would be to extend this little essay to the length of "War and Peace," as would adding those who help make Emily's such fun. I always try to reply to comments, and not least with my latest series about the "Rev Robin," it is your comments that help inspire me. I am grateful to Literotica for hosting my activities here (which include posting tasteful photos in the Forum section), and for providing a supportive environment. The Mods, like the story editors, do a great job, usually unsung, so let's hear it for them too.

My work falls broadly into the following categories: historical; semi-autobiographical; lesbian erotica; and poetry. I am asked sometimes where the ideas come from, to which the answer is that I have that sort of imagination, and letting it run free here is a good outlet for things that, for the most part, I would never actually do outside of the confines of my imagination. I write about what I know, and as that does not include men, I accept the criticism from some that I have a tendency to make men my villains of the piece - I hope my comments about men above go some way to making up for that! It is pretty clear to any reader that I have a thing about blondes and working-class women, and that, contrary to the expectations of visitors to Emily's, that I am as far from being a domme as possible. That said, I have been accused of topping from the bottom (look it up), not least by my wonderful online wife, June, who tells me I can be a bossy little thing. Well, when you are four foot eight, you get (literally) overlooked if you don't speak up. Literotica provides me with that chance.

I think my writing has evolved. The latest series on the Rev Robin has no actual sex scenes (so far) and yet is attracting high scores, which has encouraged me to keep going along that path, though never fear, my other series on "Freshers' Fair," will make up for that.

I am conscious that I have a few ongoing series which I want to finish, not least "Lady's Pixie's War" and "The End of Things", and they will be next. I have hugely enjoyed working with SerradaC on "Out West" and "Meet me in St Louis," as I have with June on the stories about our relationship. I hope you enjoy them as much, and that if you have not tried Serrada's vividly imagined stories, you will. June's stories, like her, are warm-hearted and loving. I am lucky to have her, as I am to have readers and friends here who are kind and appreciative.

I have been looking for a chance to thank you all, and with the announcement of the Awards for 2022, it has come - so, thank you all very much. I shall try to continue to be worthy of your appreciation.

PP xx

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,295 Followers