Thank You, Darling

Story Info
A pregnant wife has a special surprise for her dear husband.
6.4k words
2.45
36.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early in the morning and only about a dozen people are in the hospital reception area when the automatic doors open, and two more patients arrive. Actually, one patient waddling slowly across the threshold and groaning as she supports her heavily pregnant belly while her husband physically supports her as if her swollen belly might cause her to keel over at any moment.

They make it to the reception desk without that happening, and the wife leans against the desk and takes deep breaths while her husband catches the attention of the receptionist. The young woman looks up and notices a scrawny Asian man with jet-black hair, a flat nose, and metal-rimmed spectacles addressing her.

"Morning. My wife went into labor a few hours ago. We need to get to a delivery room--"

"Slow down, sir," the receptionist deftly cuts him off. She's dealt with countless laboring wives and anxious husbands before. "I just need to take your name first."

"Moon. Well, I'm Yong-Jae Moon. My wife is Mina Moon."

The receptionist searches for their names in the database and hardly notices Mr. Moon fidgeting uncomfortably. Mrs. Moon continues her deep breathing, brushing her copper-brown hair away from her suitably moon-shaped face and glancing at the receptionist with beautiful black eyes.

"Ok, one of the nurses is coming down now with a wheelchair for Mrs. Moon, she'll take you to the delivery room." The receptionist informs the Asian couple. "How far apart are they?"

The husband looks confused by the question. "What do you mean, I--"

"Ten minutes," Mrs. Moon answers for him, "the last one was about fifteen minutes before."

"Alright, roughly ten minutes between contractions." The receptionist types a note into Mina's patient file. "When the nurse gets here, she'll ask you some more questions for the medical side of things. But in the meantime, we do allow patients in labor to have one guest present in the delivery room. Would you like the father to watch the birth?"

A strange look flashes across each of their faces. The receptionist could have sworn that Mr. Moon just squirmed at the question while a grimace passed across his wife's face -- or was it a smirk? Both expressions were gone before she could tell what they were.

"I'd love for the father to watch his child being born," Mrs. Moon replies before turning to look pointedly at her husband. "Would you like to watch the birth, darling?"

The receptionist looks very confused, as if there's some hidden joke that only the couple can understand. The husband is just standing there squirming. He glances back and forth between his wife and the receptionist as if he's too embarrassed to reply.

"The nurse is gonna be here soon," the receptionist interjects. "Do you want your husband to be present in the delivery room or don't you?"

"Yes, please." Mrs. Moon turns to address the receptionist. "He's pretty squeamish about this sort of thing, but I really want him to witness the birth and remember it forever."

The receptionist nods slowly and adds another note to the file just as the doors open and a nurse shows up pushing an empty wheelchair in front of her. She doesn't need to call their names as Mrs. Moon waddles over to the wheelchair and lowers herself into it with the assistance of her dutiful husband who still looks very uncomfortable.

"Congratulations!" The receptionist calls after them.

***

By the time they reach the delivery room, another contraction is already roiling Mrs. Moon's guts, and they have to take a moment to let her breathe before proceeding. The nurse asks her a round of questions about her medical history and if she's had any unusual symptoms while the rest of the team gets the birthing chair ready.

Mrs. Moon is wearing only a pair of loose jogging pants and a baggy T-shirt which still barely covers her swollen belly. The jogging pants come off easily, revealing no underwear and no embarrassment from the mother-to-be. She seems very comfortable with being exposed in front of a group of strangers while her husband stands aloof, waiting to be called over.

Mrs. Moon eventually beckons him to come over, and he obediently stands by her side. The supervising doctor informs the expecting couple that she can't start pushing until she's at least ten centimeters dilated. Mr. Moon pulls up a chair and holds his loving wife's hand.

While they wait for the baby to move into position, Mrs. Moon insists that the staff call her Mina, and seems remarkably at ease with the situation. She's sitting in a high-backed birthing chair with her legs spread wide and her feet resting in special stirrups. Her entire lower body is exposed from the waist down with a perfect view of her bare pussy and the moderately dilated labia stretching little by little to allow the baby to pass through.

Mina pulls her T-shirt up over her pregnant belly to expose even more skin while ensuring her breasts remain covered. Her skin is milky white, except for a tattoo above her right ankle: a black ace of spades symbol with a white letter Q in the middle. She's also wearing an anklet with a silver key dangling from the chain.

An especially powerful contraction arrives and Mina groans in pain, squeezing her husband's hand. He winces from having his hand crushed by his wife while still being aware that it's only a fraction of the pain she's enduring. The nurse comes over to examine her and decides that she's dilated enough to start pushing when the next contraction arrives.

Mina already knows she's ready to push. The stretching of her birth canal and the overpowering instinct to bear down are all the proof she needs. When the next wave of muscular movement arrives, she takes a deep breath and pushes hard.

Her cries fill the room, and her legs shake with every contraction, causing the silver key on her anklet to jangle like a good luck charm. The baby strains her vaginal walls, but each push helps to squeeze the baby a tiny bit closer to her entrance and a tiny bit closer to being born.

An hour passes as Mina grunts and groans and screams, struggling to work in sync with the rolling waves of pain and muscular movement roiling deep in her belly. Each contraction feels like throwing up but oriented downwards through her gut and between her legs.

Every so often, a nurse offers Mina a sip of fruit juice to keep her energy levels high, and she drinks greedily through the straw. The moments of respite between contractions are getting briefer, each wave of gut pain squeezing her baby closer to her increasingly stretched opening.

Beads of sweat collect on Mina's brow like a glistening crown, some of them rolling down her face and neck like raindrops on a window. Her rolled-up T-shirt is drenched in perspiration, and her skin is almost pallid from the adrenaline coursing through her body.

All the while, Yong-Jae holds his wife's hand and tries his best to comfort her. He sits in a little chair off to the side, close enough to provide his wife with emotional support while still being out of the way of the medical staff monitoring the delivery.

The closer Mina gets to giving birth, the more nervous her husband looks. The anticipation is palpable on his face, and it's evident in his body language as he holds Mina's hand, almost as if he's seeking comfort from her rather than the other way around.

Mina is crowning. The baby's head is stretching her labia to an intense degree, producing the dreaded ring of fire around her vagina. Some strands of dark hair are visible on the top of the baby's head as it squeezes between its mother's pale pussy lips.

In fact, the baby's skin looks noticeably less pale than the nurses were expecting. The normally pale-grey color of a newborn is several shades darker than it should be. Those who notice pay no heed as everyone encourages the mother-to-be to endure just a little longer. If she can only push through the pain just a little bit longer, her ordeal will soon be over.

Yong-Jae kisses the back of his wife's hand, unable to voice the words of encouragement Mina needs to hear, and instead expressing it through his actions. Mina feels another contraction brewing in her belly, and she takes the deepest breath she's ever taken in her life...and pushes.

The banshee howl of maternal power raises the roof. With one forceful push, the living lump lodged in her birth canal finally squeezes through. The baby's head pokes out between Mina's spread legs, her rosy-pink labia fitting snuggly around its neck.

There's no way the midwife fails to notice the rich chocolate hue of the baby's face, contrasting vividly with the ivory-colored thighs of its mother. Other medical staff watching the big event also surely notice the chessboard contrast between the pallid color of Mrs. Moon's thighs and the deep brown skin tone of the baby she's about to birth.

The staff are all wearing medical masks, so Mina can't see the looks on their faces as she waits for a few brief moments for the final contraction. When it finally boils up in her belly, she takes another deep breath and pushes hard.

The midwife is ready as a conspicuously Black baby slides out between the pale-pink pussy lips of its Asian mother while her equally light-skinned Asian husband sits impotently watching. The medical staff's training is a matter of instinct, and no comment is made about the baby's dark skin, or the implications thereof, as they carry out the post-partum procedures.

Mrs. Moon gave birth to a healthy baby boy at two in the afternoon after more than eight hours of labor. The usual congratulations are in order as one of the nurses helps the new mother to remove her T-shirt and expose her breasts, leaving her totally naked in the birthing chair.

Being totally naked in front of strangers isn't a problem. Mina has no shame as she accepts her newborn Black baby from the midwife and lays him carefully against her bare breast. The little one is crying, and Mina strokes and kisses him lovingly, overjoyed to finally meet her Blasian baby while her husband stands by her side with burning red cheeks.

***

There are some more post-partum checks to perform, so Mr. Moon is sent out of the room so the birthing team can be alone with his wife. Everyone is thinking about the dark elephant in the room, and no one dares to mention it. They're professionals after all.

It isn't until after a nurse has inspected Mina's genitals and confirmed that she didn't tear that someone approaches her and broaches the uncomfortable topic. The nurse's face is still covered by a mask, but her embarrassment is palpable.

"Congratulations again on your new baby," she begins awkwardly.

"Thank you so much for all your help in making this possible." Mina is all smiles as she cuddles her baby boy against her breast. In between post-partum checks, the staff fetched her a proper hospital gown to cover up her modesty. "And I'm so glad nothing tore down there."

"Yes, so...I did want to ask...well, we actually need to ask..." the nurse can scarcely bring herself to ask the question but forces it out anyway. "After you've stayed the night and we've finished all the checks and vaccinations for the baby...do you feel comfortable letting your husband take you home tomorrow?"

"Of course," Mina replies without hesitation.

"But...are you...I mean...the baby obviously isn't..." the nurse really is too embarrassed to vocalize this part of her question, so Mina does it for her.

"Yes, I just birthed a Black baby in front of my Asian husband." It's the truth, but Mina's words are shockingly blunt. "He was incredibly supportive throughout the pregnancy, and I'm so glad he was here to witness this special moment. I appreciate your concern, but you really shouldn't worry. I just know he'll be a great dad to 'our' son."

Mina can scarcely keep the smirk off her face. Her shamelessness is astounding, and the nurse starts back in shock at how brazenly unrepentant the adulterous Mrs. Moon apparently is. The baby wriggles and gurgles, and Mina adjusts his position on her body.

"Still worried about me? Call my husband in, and I'll show you."

The nurse hesitates for a second before leaving to fetch the baby's 'father'.

Mr. Moon comes shuffling in like an obedient dog. His cheeks are still red with embarrassment, and he avoids eye contact with the members of staff who all now know that he's a cuckold. He stands next to his shameless wife, and they kiss on the lips.

"I'm so happy you got to watch the baby being born, darling," Mina coos to her husband, "was it as special for you as it was for me?"

"Yes, darling." Mr. Moon replies obediently. His eyes flit back and forth between the far wall and the dark-skinned infant resting against his wife's pale breast.

"I'm going to stay the night in the hospital with the baby," Mina continues in that cooing voice, almost mocking her husband with how sweet she sounds, while the nurse watches the whole exchange in sheer disbelief. "What time are you coming to pick us up tomorrow?"

"Maybe around ten o'clock." Mr. Moon responds in a wavering voice. "I'll even make lunch for you when we get back home."

"That's so sweet and thoughtful of you, darling." Mrs. Moon holds the baby close against her chest with one hand and reaches out towards her husband's groin with the other. The nurse squirms almost as much as Mr. Moon does when his wife takes a firm grip on his genitals with her delicate hand. "Maybe I'll unlock your cage more often as a reward."

The nurse can only imagine the degree of imprisoning control such a shameless married whore must wield over her husband. Then she notices the silver key dangling from Mina's anklet and realizes that she wasn't speaking metaphorically.

"I'd appreciate that very much." Mr. Moon murmurs while fidgeting uncomfortably.

His wife's grip on his balls tightens. "What do you say?" she demands sternly.

"Thank you, darling."

The nurse couldn't say how many of the thousands of babies she'd helped to deliver were conceived as a result of affairs, but she could say that none of the mothers had looked so proud to have their infidelity exposed in public like this. Nor would she have ever imagined that the cuckolded husband would accept his humiliation so readily.

***

Sure enough, the husband arrives the next day at ten o'clock sharp to pick up his wife and her newborn baby. He hauls Mina's overnight bag while she clutches the baby close to her chest. No one notices the baby's complexion as they leave the hospital and return to their car.

The drive home is about an hour, and the baby cries most of the way, upset by the motion of the car and the low hum of the engine. Eventually, they make it to the suburb where they live, and park in the driveway of a detached house with white walls and a black front door.

Carrying his wife's bag, Mr. Moon unlocks the front door and enters, holding the door open for Mina as she steps over the threshold before shutting it behind them. They're finally home.

They hear a heavy pair of footsteps descend the stairs to the front hall. Mr. Moon puts the bag down as the couple turns to greet the person who's been housesitting for them.

Their guest is six feet six inches tall with the toned body of an athlete. His muscles strain to be free of his T-shirt, very unlike the scrawny figure of the other man in the house. His head and face are clean shaven, allowing the light to reflect off his shiny bald head, and his pearly white teeth contrast brilliantly with the ebony hue of his skin.

"Welcome back," he says, his deep voice giving Mina a tingly feeling, "how're you feeling?"

"I've never felt better!" Mina replies with an excited squeal. She hands the baby over to her husband before stepping into the other man's huge arms. She plants her hands on his cheeks and pulls him into a sensual kiss. "In fact, this is the best day of my life."

"Is that him?" the man asks when he sees the bundle, emotion welling up in his voice.

"He's a healthy eight pounds and really takes after his father." Mina has another wry smirk on her face as she says those words. "Yong-Jae. Don't you have something to say to Tyrone?"

Yong-Jae Moon, the legal father of the Blasian baby sleeping peacefully in his arms, looks up with another embarrassed expression. His cheeks are still burning from the public nature of his exposure as a cuckold, and it takes him a while to get the words out.

"Thank you, Tyrone." Mr. Moon mumbles.

"Thank you for what?" Mina reprimands him sternly.

Yong-Jae looks up at Tyrone, and this time he really seems to mean what he says. "Thank you so much for putting your Black baby in my wife. Thank you for fucking my wife and filling her fertile Asian pussy with your potent Black cum."

There's a bulge in Yong-Jae's pants, albeit a modestly sized one. Whether he isn't hard enough or just not big enough for it to show, his erection seems to make him even more uncomfortable.

"What else do you have to say to Tyrone?" Mina scolds him like a dominatrix.

"Thank you for letting me watch you fuck my wife." Yong-Jae's tone sounds more excited as he speaks, even though his voice is wavering, and his cheeks are red. "Thank you for stretching my wife's tight Asian pussy with your big black cock in a way my tiny Asian dick never can."

The bulge in his pants as he speaks is even larger now. He's still clutching the evidence of his humiliation in his arms as he continues to thank Tyrone for cuckolding him.

"Thank you for allowing me to watch as my wife's belly grew and swelled up with your baby. Thank you for you letting me touch her stomach as your baby kicked inside her womb." Yong-Jae can scarcely contain his arousal as the words of beta male gratitude keep pouring out of his mouth. "Thank you for the chance to watch my wife in labor, struggling to push your big Black baby out of her tight Asian pussy."

"And what should you be most thankful for?" Mina reaches over and takes the baby back from her cuckold husband, cradling him against her chest while glaring expectantly at her husband.

"Thank you, Tyrone, for the experience of watching my wife push your Black baby out of her Asian pussy in front of a roomful of strangers." Yong-Jae sounds almost breathless as he utters those words. "Thank you for letting my wife publicly expose me as the rice-dicked, beta male, Asian cuck that I am. This was the best day of my life."

He remembers well the incredulous reaction of the nurse to his wife publicly humiliating him, but this time he's with his wife and her Black bull. There's no shame here. Just raw emotion and the freedom to indulge their most taboo fetishes and kinks together.

"You're very welcome, Yong-Jae." Tyrone smiles magnanimously. There's no contempt in his tone or on his face, he seems genuinely happy -- about everything.

"Now, I need to take a shower, and Tyrone and I will want to spend some time with the baby." Mina gives the baby to the biological father. "And I believe yesterday you promised to cook lunch for us, didn't you darling?"

"Yes, I did," Mr. Moon replies, the tent in his pants still visible.

"Well, you've been an extremely good boy these past few days." Mina adds, "so I think, after lunch, I'll unlock your cage and let you play with yourself as a reward."

"Thank you, darling."

***

Tyrone returns home the next day, and Mr. and Mrs. Moon spend the next three months taking care of 'their' baby son. Mina breastfeeds the baby while Yong-Jae handles the remainder of the childcare duties. When he returns to work, Mina takes over at home, but makes no secret of counting down the days until her vagina has fully recovered.

Twelve weeks after the birth, Tyrone comes back to visit, and responsibility for the bulk of the childcare returns to Yong-Jae while his wife enjoys her time with her Black bull.

12