Thank You, Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's sitting in the guest room, rocking his wife's baby in his arms until he falls asleep. Mina prefers breastfeeding to using baby formula. However, she also won't tolerate being interrupted when she's with Tyrone, and so formula is sometimes necessary.

The marital bedroom is right next door to the guest room, separated only by a thin wall through which the creaking of the bed springs and Mina's wild moaning are easily audible. She has absolutely no shame. It's only Yong-Jae who feels insecure and self-conscious when they take the baby out in public, and strangers silently wonder if he's adopted.

A few smirks from the occasional passersby tell him that at least some people know the truth.

The baby is asleep now, the rich dark hue of his skin now well established, and his maternal Asian ancestry clearly noticeable in the shape of his eyes. Yong-Jae carries the baby back to his crib and lays him down carefully.

Mina is still moaning like a whore as Tyrone plows her. The sound of their adulterous fucking is enough to make him hard again. Thankfully, it's not enough to wake the baby.

Yong-Jae wonders if he can leave the baby here and sneak a peek through the bedroom door. Mina will probably punish him if she catches him. He's not supposed to leave the baby alone, especially not to watch the baby's real father trying to put another one in her.

His erection feels painfully constrained, and he reaches down to adjust the fabric of his pants to relieve the discomfort -- turning his back to the crib just in case. Even if the baby weren't sound asleep, there's no way it would understand what's happening ten feet away, let alone the sounds of the grownups in the next room.

Even so, Mr. Moon wonders if it's entirely appropriate for the baby's mother to make so much lewd noise within earshot of her child. It's not his place to wonder that. As a submissive cuck, his job is to be subservient to his wife and her sexual desires.

Mina's moaning reaches an orgasmic crescendo, joined by the deep grunting of Tyrone as his pleasure boils over. Yong-Jae squirms as he imagines his wife's Black bull unloading thick jets of potent sperm into her vagina, and his anxiety spikes.

Supposedly, women can't get pregnant again while breastfeeding, and it's this piece of medical folk wisdom that Mina is relying on instead of birth control. The fact that it might not be true is all part of the fun, and Yong-Jae simply has to trust that it's true until they're ready to make a cuckold out of him all over again.

***

The following night is a special night: after several nights of listening helplessly to his wife being bred by her Black stud, Mr. Moon finally gets to watch.

The baby is fast asleep in the guest room with a baby monitor set up just in case he wakes up. He'll sleep for at least the next few hours, and hopefully he won't disturb the grownups until their own playtime is finished. They'll need some time for this session.

Mina is reclining on the bed like an exotic concubine, the pale skin of her naked body seemingly glowing under the soft bedroom light. She has a neatly trimmed strip of dark hair on her pubic mound, her Queen of Spades tattoo is clearly visible above her right ankle, and her anklet with the special silver key jangles just below it.

Tyrone is lying next to her, one thick arm wrapped around her shoulders to embrace her. His dark skin has the same rich chocolate hue as the Blasian baby that Mina grew in her belly, and his rippling muscles bulge and glisten under the light. He looks just like the quintessential virile Black bull, his flaccid manhood hanging low at six inches with a fist-sized scrotum behind it.

Lastly, there's the cuck. Mr. Yong-Jae Moon.

He takes his shirt off, revealing the scrawny muscles of his chest underneath, and then he pulls down his pants to reveal his manhood. It's much more modest in size than Tyrone's, and it's locked away inside a plastic cage that also constrains his ball-sack.

Mina beckons him to approach, and he dutifully shuffles over to his wife's side of the bed.

"You've been an exceptionally good boy, darling," Mina compliments him the way someone would praise their dog, "so for tonight's session, as a reward, I'm going to unlock your cage."

She raises her right foot with the silver key dangling from the anklet, and gestures for Yong-Jae to do it himself. He obliges, taking hold of the key and maneuvering his crotch as close to her foot as possible so that he can fit the key into the lock and turn it.

There's a metallic click, and the mechanism opens up. Yong-Jae gasps with relief as his chastity cage opens up, releasing his two-inch cock and equally modest ball sack from captivity. Mina uses her foot to stroke his manhood playfully while he rubs the soreness away.

"I think it's time we go started." Mina suggests to Tyrone, then turning back to her cuck hubby. "How about I jerk you off while Tyrone fucks me? Would you like that?"

"I'd love that darling," Yong-Jae replies eagerly.

Tyrone and Mina move over to make room for Yong-Jae, and he climbs onto the bed next to his wife as her Black stud begins the foreplay. He turns her chin towards him and kisses her, his tongue invading her mouth while his hand then moves down to her chest. Her breasts are full and heavy with milk for his baby, and he cups each one in his strong hands.

While Yong-Jae gets comfortable and begins tugging on his growing boner, Tyrone continues to caress Mina. He fondles her breasts before moving his hand down across her body, tracing his fingers across her delicate milky skin. Her curves are beautifully accentuated now that her hips have borne the burden of his baby in her belly.

It isn't long before Tyrone's fingers are down between Mina's spreading thighs. He fingers her pussy while they continue to kiss like lovers. Soft moans escape from Mrs. Moon's lips as she continues to kiss her Black bull with slow and sensual passion.

Tyrone breaks off the kiss and instead plants more kisses on Mina's neck. Then on her breasts, his lips and tongue lingering on her enlarged nipples. Then on her smooth belly, the excess fat and skin from childbirth having been burned off with weekly cardio and daily yoga. Lastly, his kisses land upon her crotch, and his tongue locates the soft pink lips of her pussy.

Mina arches her chest and neck up and gasps with pleasure as Tyrone's tongue begins to work on her womanhood. His lips smooch her labia while his tongue flicks across her little pink clit, sometimes sliding across the slitted opening of her vagina.

Yong-Jae watches all this with breath he can scarcely keep baited. His hand tugs on his little boner, barely more than five inches at full length. It scarcely holds a candle to the black monster lurking somewhere underneath Tyrone's body as he lies on his stomach, licking and sucking and kissing Mina's cunt with hungry passion.

Mina can scarcely lie still as Tyrone goes down on her. She reaches out with one hand, which lands on the back of Tyrone's head and holds him in place between her lily-white thighs, which threaten to close around the dark mass of his bald head. Her other hand cups each of her breasts, teasing and massaging her nipples for additional pleasure.

The slurping sounds prove that Mrs. Moon's sexual juices are flowing, and Tyrone continues to work on her cunt with his tongue a little longer while her husband watches the whole thing, eagerly stroking his cock and anticipating the next move.

Tyrone withdraws his mouth from Mina's muff and grips her legs with his strong hands, pulling her towards him. Mina yelps, then giggles in appreciation of his masculine strength. Then their lips connect once again as she wraps her arms around him, and Tyrone maneuvers into position.

His erection is nine inches long. Nine long inches and nearly two inches in girth. It's a wonder Mina was able to take him before she fell pregnant, but now that she's given birth, she must be used to such exquisite thickness.

Tyrone presses the dark tip of his cock against the juicy pink lips of Mina's pussy. She's still kissing him, tangling her tongue with his, hungry for him to penetrate her once again.

Tyrone obliges, pushing the head of his black spear in between her pale gates. A silent gasp escapes Mina's lips as her Black bull's shaft pushes in between her lower lips, stretching the walls of her womanhood with its sheer girth.

Tyrone penetrates Mina slowly and gently, taking care not to cause her too much discomfort. The ordeal of vaginal delivery has served her well, and accommodating his length and girth is easier than accommodating an eight-pound baby.

All nine inches of African man-meat are buried inside this five-foot-four, light-skinned Korean woman, and Tyrone's taut ass begins to rise and fall between her open thighs. Her hands move across his muscular shoulders and down his back. Her arms are scarcely long enough to reach his buttocks and squeeze them in her small hands, but she tries all the same.

Tyrone's thrusting accelerates, and Mina's moaning grows louder. The covers shift underneath them as he fucks her, scrunching up the material with the force of his fucking. Her thighs are open as wide as possible while her feet wave back and forth in the air, causing the silver key to her husband's chastity belt to jangle on her anklet.

Yong-Jae is still masturbating to the sight of a man of a different race making forceful love to his dear wife, and he lies down alongside them without getting too close. Mina is still holding on tight to Tyrone's body, as if she might go flying across the bed if she lets go, and her eyes are closed while her moaning mouth is wide open.

Mina eventually removes one hand from Tyrone's body and reaches over to grab her husband by the dick. Yong-Jae lets go of his hard-on and allows his wife to grab him by the shaft, jerking him off in an awkward back and forth motion as she fights the momentum of Tyrone thrusting his hips between her legs. She owns both cocks, and this is how she demonstrates it.

Tyrone's thrusting is so forceful now that his hips are slapping audibly against Mina's crotch. His long, thick dick is gliding and sliding effortlessly in and out of her tight Asian cunt which squeezes the flesh of his cock like a warm, wet vice. Her sexual juices flow like a stream, easing the smooth passage of his big black cock back and forth inside her vagina.

Tyrone slows down before getting too close to climax, and Mina's moaning subsides as he lets her catch her breath for just a moment. Then he grips her tight and rolls them both over away from Yong-Jae until she's on top, straddling his waist with his penis still buried up to the balls inside her. Mina giggles excitedly and begins to ride Tyrone like the Asian BBC slut she is.

Tyrone holds onto Mina's hips while Mina sits upright with her hands resting on his stomach. Mina rocks her hips back and forth as fast as she can, her ass wobbling violently with the speed of her rocking motions. She rides Tyrone's cock like a well-practiced whore, shameless moans once again escaping her lips as she savors the feeling of Tyrone's penis moving inside her.

Yong-Jae claims off the bed and gets down on his knees behind them for a better view. He has his hand on his beta-sized boner once again, and he tugs on it as he watches his wife riding her lover's cock. Mina has remarkable stamina -- she has given birth, after all -- and she keeps riding Tyrone at maximum speed with all her strength.

When she begins to tire out, Tyrone pulls her forward, plants his feet on the bed, and begins to thrust upward into her pussy. Mina's cunt clings tightly to the thick rod of dark meat moving inside it, like a black serpent stuck inside an insidious trap of pale flesh and struggling to escape.

Tyrone pumps his cock like an ebony piston between the ivory lips of Mina's snatch. The wet slurping of his juices mingling with hers echoes as loudly as the dry smack of his hips against hers. Their mingled fluids flow from her entrance, creating a frothy white mixture that dribbles down the ample length of his cock, slick with the juices of a married woman of another race.

Tyrone decides it's time for the home stretch, and he rolls Mina over again until he's mounted on top of her for another round in the missionary position. Mina moves backwards so that they have more room until she's right up against the pillows. Tyrone opens her legs wide again and plunges his thick cock into her without ceremony.

Mina squeals at the feeling of his cock stretching her vaginal walls again, and Tyrone begins humping her without a passionate frenzy. His hips slap harder and harder against Mina's crotch, and his balls, heavy with potent seed, swing back and forth at a rapid pace.

Yong-Jae continues masturbating furiously to the sight just a few inches away from his face. The rich contrast between the dark flesh of Tyrone's body and the pale skin of Mina's body is exquisite, like the contrasting colors of a checkerboard.

His strong thighs, his taut ass rising and falling between Mina's lily-white legs, his impressive ball sack brimming with the virile sperm that planted a baby in her fertile womb, and the strong cock stretching the walls of her womanhood wide. All of it is glorious to behold.

Mina is moaning wildly as her Black stud fucks her. Her feet are waving wildly in the air once again from the force of Tyrone's bestial lovemaking. Her small hands have made it all the way down to his ass and are squeezing the flesh of his buttocks. Her wedding ring bearing the two-carat diamond that Yong-Jae presented to her nearly five years ago twinkles in the light.

"Cum inside me!" Mina begs Tyrone breathlessly. "Please cum inside me!"

"Are you sure?" Tyrone asks in between heavy breaths.

"Yes! Please! I want you to!" Mina insists. "Cum deep inside me! Fill me with your Black seed! Put another Black baby in my belly! Please!"

Yong-Jae has to slow down lest he blow his load too early, but Tyrone has no compunctions about fulfilling Mina's wish immediately. He humps her with greater and greater force, a growl sounding in his throat. Before long, he can no longer hold in the building eruption, and he forces all nine inches as deep inside Mina as her pussy can physically allow.

Tyrone's snarl of orgasmic release is joined by Mina's wild scream of unrestrained pleasure, a scream so loud that Yong-Jae briefly fears it will wake the baby. His wife's Black bull groans loudly as his cock twitches and pulsates inside her cunt, unloading thick jets of cum inside her, determined to breed her with another Black baby.

Tyrone holds himself inside Mina, groaning with orgasmic relief as he empties his balls into this married Korean woman who just begged him to put another baby inside her. Every extra drop he can give her brings her closer to her wish.

The pair lie together in blissful silence, their limbs intertwined as they remain connected at the crotch. Tyrone's cock slowly softens inside Mina but leaves her no less full as viscous white liquid starts to leaks from her well-plowed pussy.

"Can I cum now, darling?" Yong-Jae begs.

"I don't know, can you, darling?" Mina giggles, basking in the shared sexual bliss with Tyrone.

"Please, may I cum now?" Yong-Jae pleads.

"Fine," Mina purrs contentedly, "you can cum on my stomach."

Tyrone obligingly withdraws his big black cock from Mina's pale pink pussy, causing a rivulet of his cum to dribble out of her freshly fucked snatch.

Yong-Jae practically jumps onto the bed, making Mina yelp in surprise as she bounces up into the air. Her husband is frantically jerking himself off, positioning himself on his knees beside her as he works to release his own seed.

It doesn't take long. Mr. Moon groans with sexual release and jets of cum shoot from his four-inch boner onto Mrs. Moon belly. Mina lies back and enjoys the sticky sensation of cum leaking from her pussy and dribbling across her stomach, and she reaches out and cups her husband's balls in her hand, fondling them gently and lovingly.

Tyrone is also worn out from all the fun, and he lies down beside Mina, turning her chin towards him and pulling her into a kiss. Their lips caress each other and their tongues dance together. When they break off the kiss, Mina beams a smile at the ceiling.

"I think that definitely put another Black baby in my belly." She turns to Yong-Jae and locks eyes with him. "How would you like to raise another one of Tyrone's Black babies? You should be grateful we let you watch the last one be conceived."

"I'm incredibly grateful," her cuckold husband replies. "Thank you, darling."

THE END

12