All Comments on 'Thank You, Darling'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Jetcrash747Jetcrash7476 months ago

I find it incredibly disrespectful of Mina abusing her husband. The story deserves that one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The lowest form of perversion/kink writing: involving innocent children who are plot vehicles in their twisted fantasies. Yeah, it's fiction, but the fact that anyone finds this ultimate game of "chicken" worthy of thought, much less finds it appealing, is anathema.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Inmitigated gall and stupidity. She'd be divorced and out on the street. You can bet her bull would disappear.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Seek professional help. Seriously. Your fantasies here are delusional. Anyone who finds this sexy or hot? Is a narcissistic sociopath. Probably beyond help. Please do not breed.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another day, another troll. I know it sucks to be you, but that's no reason to take it out on us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It does take all kinds to make a world, but this world is much more than I can handle.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every comment is negative, that's telling.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Welly, well well! This cuckroach comedy of errors was easy to rate. For lots of reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, I didn't like the story. This was expected, cuckolding is not the dynamic I'm looking for.

But the offended and humiliated commentators amused me a lot. Overall, I was pleased.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope this wriiter never writes another story. The husband should leave a d stick the other man with raising his own child and the husband ends counseling and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I spy a troll.... in the woods.... eating a sandwich.... LMFAO

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Write stories about awful people, doing horrible things in bad situations, and you get crap responses.

There’s reasons this kink is regarded as less than acceptable.

This shouldn’t be in Loving Wives. I think Fetish, or Interracial would fit better. Having it in Loving Wives invited the harshest of criticism.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio6 months ago

I agree…wrong category! I didn’t find any “loving wives” in this pitiful tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"But the offended and humiliated commentators amused me a lot. Overall, I was pleased."

-

Humiliated commentators ? This statement is really amusing. If after 12000+ views the average rating is around 2 mere stars, it means that this out-of-place fetish content has been very, very much disliked. As usual. Most readers don't even read this kind of content, just the tags, maybe a little skim and the inevitable negative response.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's hilarious, considering black people are treated like dirt in Asia. Even if the husband could somehow overcome the shame of it, the social stigma alone would force him to drive the woman and baby from the home.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Non-Con/Reluctance, Fetish or Interracial I could understand as categories, but theres definitely not Loving Wife in this story. I knoe LW has lots of cheating, but the wife, whether or not she still is, at least was loving at some point. This one clearly isnt and probably never has been.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

The tags tell all.

I had assumed everyone can read with comprehension, I must have been mistaken. The tags clearly state what is to be expected in this story. Its not rocket science. All of the childishly negative comments just baffle me.

If you don't like this type of story or you are not mature enough to realize it is fiction and fantasy, DON'T read it!

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Characters are a waste of oxygen

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf6 months ago

Thank you so much for braving these shark-infested waters. Luv your writing and hope you contribute more to this category. Please try to disregard the haters. An enthusiastic 5!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'll never understand how this is a turn-on for some people. I get the angle with degradation and humiliation in porn, but this kind of stuff just seems nasty and cruel and utterly dehumanizing. Not hot at all. I know different strokes for different folks, but I just can't understand the cuckolding thing at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...