Thank You Felix Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers

The girl, that Felix assumed was Minnie, hurriedly motioned him to the foot of the stairs, reached for his hand, looked both ways for any energizer bunnies that might assault them with their happy transcendence, turned, and ran with him up the stairs. She quickly closed the bedroom door behind them.

Felix saw the picture of Jayleen with her little sister, but it was hanging on the wall now, and the room was spotless. "Enjoying your roommate's housecleaning energy?" he asked with a knowing smile.

The eyes behind her cartoonishly large glasses pleaded with him. Then she broke into an accepting smile, framed by straight brown shoulder length hair. She relaxed her shoulders. Her shirt, patterned with a tiny white and black stripes, seemed to change from grey to beige. "Becky mentioned something about pampering you and suddenly all of that," she jerked her thumb behind her, "Appeared out of nowhere."

He looked toward the corner to see a massage table, oils, hot towels, and three books. The computer screen showed a paused YouTube video "Shiatsu for Beginners."

"If you want a deep tissue massage," she said, "Or a happy ending, you'll need to call up the Mexican Jumping Beans. If you're okay with a boring massage, I'm your gal."

"No happy ending?" Felix asked with a devious smile.

"No offense, but this quickie sex to mania thing that you do. . .  it weirds me out. I don't think I'm up for it."

He turned, briefly, to read the printout Becky had taped to Minnie's headboard. Turning back towards her. He gently stroked her hair, "Would you like to be less of an introvert?"

The eyes behind her glasses widened and she let out a long slow moan, "Ohhh".

Felix grinned at her, and moved his hand down along her cheek, "Would you like to have incredibly good people skills?" His smile grew wide when he noticed her nipples struggling against the conservative bra under her shirt.

Minnie's breathing became jagged and deep. Her hands pulled at his shirt. She looked up at his knowing smile with confused arousal. "Yeah. I would," she sighed.

As he gently dragged his fingers down her back, he was moved by the strange eroticism of her shy naïve demeanor. His index finger found the bit of exposed skin between her shirt and her pants "Would you like to be awesome at public speaking?" he whispered in her ear. He felt her lifting her leg to rub her thigh against his hip

"Okay," she whispered in return.

He wondered if he'd regret erasing her adorable shyness, so he decided to celebrate it. Moving to sit on the end of her bed, he asked, "Will you please do a striptease for me?" Felix loved the shade of red that washed over her face and felt himself straining against his pants. "Leave the lights on," he insisted, and was delighted that the blush got even brighter.

She swallowed hard and shook her head with wide frightened eyes. Yet, her shaking hands moved slowly, achingly, toward the hem of her pale shirt. When she finally bared her sun deprived white tummy, Felix enjoyed her nervous twitching abs. He knew that that was where her fear was warring with her desire.

Part of him wanted to make it easy for her. Couldn't he just touch her hand and ask another question? He remained motionless and silent because his arousal needed it to be embarrassing. Her awkwardly moving hips told Felix that she knew the mechanics of stripping, but she was so nervous she forgot her glasses and got herself stuck pulling her t-shirt past her face and upstretched arms. She fumbled to pull it off then used the shirt to cover her plain white bra.

"You want my cock to be rigid, don't you?" he happily prodded, "You'll need to look at me for that to happen."

Before she could open her eyes, Minnie needed to find her courage with a deep breath. "I've never done this before," she pleaded.

Felix smiled when the perfect response came to mind. It bubbled up from his affection for her, but he knew that she'd hear it as something entirely different, "I can tell." Felix delighted in the blush that once again washed over her face.

She seemed to regret her choice of loose-fitting jeans; unbuttoning them caused them to fall off her slim hips. Felix almost laughed when she flinched to catch them and pull them back up, before remembering what she was doing. She took another calming breath and released them with an awkward rotation of her hips. Stepping out of them, she almost tripped.

"Playboy models look up, and stroke their fingers through their hair," Felix coyly observed, "Maybe try that."

She looked at him like a frightened animal trapped by his headlights. She swallowed hard, nodded her head sharply, and looked up. It was as though the comforting off-white of the ceiling let her forget her audience for a moment. The perfect eloquence of her stretched pose made Felix's jaw drop. Her bright adolescent bra and panties seemed to light up as they inched toward him; The light sparkled off her short fluttering hair. Her youthful body tightened as her taut leg arched back and her arms stretched up. As suddenly as it arrived, her look of sublime beauty vanished when she lost her balance and made a childlike sound as she caught herself.

"Show me your cute little boobies," Felix teased.

He considered her withdrawn expression and glanced again at the list on her headboard. He stood, touched her arm and whispered in her ear, "Would you like to be happy with your body?" Before returning to the bed, he deftly shed his clothes.

He sat naked watching her eyes dart from his hard-on, to a neutral corner of the room, to his face, and back to his cock. He silently waited, absolutely loving her long anguished pause. Finally, she forced her frightened eyes up from his aching shaft and locked her gaze with his. With a subtle lean forward, she revealed a tiny bit more of her seductive cleavage, and reached behind to unclasp her bra.

Felix wished his mind's eye could take a snapshot of that moment; Minnie; standing awkwardly; her hands squeezing a bra cup against each breast; her stomach muscles jumping with each nervous breath; her embarrassed lust-filled eyes pleading with him for the comfort of his embrace. He reached out to her with his affection. She struggled to decide how to accept his offered hand, without moving either of hers. Her arousal won out; She took on an expression of determination, nodded her head fiercely, and handed Felix her frail white bra.

He tossed it aside and held out his hand once again. She took it, let herself be gently pulled towards him and leaned into a long relaxing kiss. He didn't want to risk ruining the mood, but he was desperately curious whether the question in his mind spoke to her desire, or only to his. He decided to ask it anyway, and in the most awkward way he could think of, "Would you like to successfully perform oral sex on me?"

Her reaction made Felix want to dance! She looked down at him with such amazement that his feeling of arousal and power coursed through his whole body. She pulled in a deep breath that distracted Felix's gaze from her eyes and pulled them down to the bright white boobs she'd been hiding and the cute pink nipples that were turning red.

"VERY much!" she exhaled sharply as she sunk to her knees.

When she wrapped her mouth around the head, she relaxed into a long aching moan. Felix's body tightened in response and he forced himself not to take control of her movements. She moaned again as her mouth slowly, achingly, slid down his shaft. The tips of her fingers carefully -- nervously -- explored his inner thighs and his balls. He moaned and his hips moved toward her; her eyes sparkled in delight.

Felix felt his balls tighten and he ached to find out if she would swallow, 'But, I have fifteen more after Minnie,' he remembered. Leaning down, he pulled her off his cock and threw her onto the bed as easily as he'd thrown her bra. The cotton of her panties ripped, when he jerked them down her legs; they fell into a deep French kiss when he rested himself on top of her. He felt her hands, hips, and legs all working to get his cock inside her and was enveloped in her moist warmth before he had a chance to aim. They both moaned into the kiss.

"You're so confident and strong and capable!" he whispered in her ear.

Her orgasm wasn't a cry or a moan, but silence as she held her breath through the whole thing. Felix decided that that was even sexier than the mental snapshot. He barely rattled off the rest of her programming before he exploded inside of her. Even as Minnie fell into sleep, beneath him, his body tensed with each twitch of his cock. Finally, as it shrunk, he shifted his hips to keep it inside for as long as he could. When his flaccid penis came out of her, he brushed her hair away from her sweet simple face, kissed her forehead, and rolled onto his back.

He imagined her kind adorable timidity as a dove, the same color as the bra laying forgotten in the corner. He saw the frightened frail bird thrashing around the room. Then he saw his own timidity as an angry black bat, thrashing around, and against, the dove. As he visualized the airborne dual. . . . he knew that he had finally, FINALLY come to understand.

The sudden quiet was enough for those in the hallway. The soft knock was barely audible before the door creaked open. Becky slipped in, tip-toed to the bed, and held his nearest hand in both of hers. "Myra just called," she whispered in his ear, "She says your Spirit Quest is over and you need to turn your phone back on. It sounded urgent."

When he squeezed his hand back into hers, it was enough to communicate his affection, and his deep desire to give to the hundreds of women that he loved. His words, however, were spoken with a committed intensity that she hadn't heard before, "Get naked, Becky. Suck my cock." His eyes remained closed; his expression remained calm and certain; his mind's eye remained focused on the imagined dog-fight. He was overwhelmed by the implications. Some part of his mind sensed Becky's confused pause, heard her clothes quietly pool on the floor, and felt her lips harden his softness.

**********

Ten Months Later Walking up Parnassus Avenue, in Ashbury Heights, Alexis felt her nerves on edge. It had been many months since she'd been here, and it felt like another world -- a darker world -- was trying to crowd into the one that had bloomed. She walked under the feathery blueish grey leaves, and lively yellow flower clusters of an Acacia tree, and remembered being the woman that hated feeling like the blooms were shitting on her. She heard heavy grinding gears before the bright white city garbage truck rumbled by. Her gratitude that the city was being kept clean, was suddenly replaced by a dark memory; being the woman that had screamed at a sanitation worker for 'smelling like a cesspool'. She stopped, by a rusted white fire hydrant, for a kind looking senior to trundle past her. He pulled his ragged brown rolling suitcase, its tiny chipped plastic wheels clacking over the sidewalk's every break and imperfection. His smile announced his missing teeth, and his eyes sparkled through his round metal spectacles. She remembered being the woman that has said, to a friend at a coffee shop, "Why haven't they cleaned up the bums from the good parts of the city?' She blushed at the memory of it, her gaze fell to the ground, and she bowed.

When she turned at Hill Point Crescent, she felt her chest tighten as she passed the small black and yellow 'NO EXIT' sign. And then, quite suddenly it seemed, she stood in front of her sister's house for the first time in almost a year. She closed her eyes, took a long deep breath, opened them again, and pressed the doorbell.

The door swung open, and her sister, Wai, didn't see the angry woman of a year before; she saw the embodiment of tranquility. Wai didn't embrace an addict; she embraced her big sister. She didn't invite a screw-up into her home; she invited the founder of the largest open online college in the world.

When they held hands and started crying, Wai silently thanked Buddha for returning her big sister to her. Alexis, of course, was silently thanking Felix.

(To be Continued. . . )

!--Thanks for reading--

Kieso
Kieso
46 Followers
12