All Comments on 'Thank You For Holding Me'

by GivingThisATry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You're too adorable to let go of princess 😉

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finding you here has been a very pleasant surprise Singer. Probably makes up for some unpleasant ones. It is incredibly comforting to know we exist within the same universe. Thought I'd let you know. You're amazing! And Bruno Mars would add, "Just the way you are.", to that ❤️/😉 (choose your emoji....I couldn't decide 🤣)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you. Now all i need *s to hear you just strain, and strain long and hard, for my pussy. Over and over again, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just need someone willing to do this for me. 😩 Wanna come to Texas? 😅

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you Thank you Thank you for doing this. I am so gratefull to have found you 🤗

PrinDY88PrinDY886 months ago

So today is the 6 year anniversary of my mom's passing ... I knew today was going to be hard ... but I have real life stupid adult crap to deal with so I turned this on.. thankyou so much for sharing this with "me" (us) when you started talking about "I am proud of you and you are worth it" is when I broke down.. (one of my issues with my mom , was that I never felt she was proud of the adult woman I was or that I was good enough to be her daughter) so please know that pieces like this are so meaningful and so impactful. I think the masses on this site sometimes forget that erotic doesn't have to be a sexual act .. it can just be about sharing an intimate moment.

Thank-You for helping me get through today with a little less anger towards someone who is no longer here.. and some safety and security that I am enough<3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGivingThisATry@GivingThisATry
Mmmm, well hello there you sexy woman! My name is Singer, and I want so badly to thank you so much for sharing your delicious desires with me <3 Nearly all my audios (except for personal messages and news updates) are made based on requests from listeners like you, so...