Thank You for Your Service

Story Info
A couple thanks a friend for his military service.
8.2k words
4.63
23.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,610 Followers

Kyle and Mandy met during their freshman year at a local college. Even though they were both from the area but from different schools, they stayed in the dorms to get away from home. They met at a party when Kyle saw a lovely coed from across the room. He was immediately attracted to a young woman with shoulder-length light brown hair with blonde highlights, big brown eyes, a slender waist, and a curvy ass in skin-tight leggings who was talking to another coed. Kyle was especially captivated by her ample D-cup breasts that she proudly displayed under a form-fitting, low-cut top that revealed a good portion of cleavage.

When their eyes locked from opposite sides of the room, she gave him a shy smile, looked down at the floor, and back up to see him still looking at her. He returned her smile and she gave him a look of encouragement so he crossed the room to introduce himself to Mandy. It didn't bother him in the least that he interrupted her conversation with her friend who took the hint and walked away leaving Kyle and Mandy alone in the crowded room. Mandy also felt an immediate attraction to Kyle who was tall with broad shoulders and a cute, boyish smile. They ended up talking exclusively to one another for the rest of the night like there was no one else in the room.

Kyle tried to get Mandy to come back to his dorm room, but she refused and gave him her cell phone number. While she may have been attracted to him, she wasn't going to risk being a one-night stand and an easy lay. Kyle called her the very next day and arranged a date with Mandy for the following weekend.

Their date was a simple dinner at a sports bar followed by a movie but Mandy didn't care. Kyle was charming and attractive. He was tall, handsome, and had an athletic body from playing basketball, baseball, and football in high school but wasn't good enough to play in college. They had a fabulous time together but Mandy still resisted his efforts to have sex with him even though he triggered dampness between her legs. She didn't want to appear too easy.

It was during their third date that Mandy began to consider sleeping with Kyle. It started gradually with her staring into his blue eyes as they conversed over dinner at a Chinese restaurant. There was a definite chemistry between them. He wasn't overtly trying to seduce her but she was attracted to his charm and good looks. Mandy began to feel a tingle between her legs which caused her to squirm a little as they talked. She desperately wanted to touch herself but knew she couldn't. She unconsciously began to rub her thighs together to help quell the itch between her legs.

Kyle was fighting his urge to stare at Mandy's chest as she was displaying an ample amount of cleavage in her tank top. He didn't want her to think that was the only thing on his mind but it was difficult to fight his desire to want to see her big tits and get his hands on them. Somehow, he managed to keep his cool. There was no doubt that he wanted to get her back to his dorm room but she had resisted his previous efforts so he had to be patient. Kyle had a deeper attraction to Mandy other than sexual. There was something different about her that he felt in his heart. He wanted Mandy to be his girlfriend as well as his sexual partner.

Mandy's sexual attraction to Kyle was too difficult to resist any longer and she was trying to figure out a way of letting him know she was open to sleeping with him without being too obvious.

"So Kyle, what's your dorm room like? Mine's pretty small and it's kind of tight with a roommate and all."

"Yeah, ours is pretty small too but it's not bad."

"Um, I wonder if it's bigger than mine."

"I think they're all pretty much the same."

Mandy was a touch frustrated Kyle wasn't picking up on her hints and had to figure out a way to be more direct.

"I don't know, I've heard the rooms in your building were larger than ours. Maybe you could show me sometime."

Kyle finally understood what Mandy was suggesting and replied, "Oh, uh yeah, I could show you now if you like."

"Yeah, I'd like that."

Kyle felt like he hit the jackpot on a slot machine but had to maintain his composure to hide his excitement. He sent a text to his roommate telling him to get lost for a couple of hours. On the way back to his dorm, Kyle had his arm around Mandy's shoulder and she felt secure in his arms. The dampness between her legs intensified the closer they got to his dorm. Kyle was semi-erect with anticipation of what was to come.

When they arrived at Kyle's dorm room, Mandy saw a typical male college setting. It was messy but Kyle tried his best to straighten it up in a few moments but it didn't matter. They were two horny young college students who needed to dowse the flames of their sexual desires.

When they kissed, a bolt of electricity shot through their bodies and their young hormones took control of their minds and bodies. An initial soft kiss quickly turned to pure passion as they quickly began to strip off their clothes.

Mandy's cravings only increased after she saw Kyle's muscular chest and shoulders as well as his erect cock. Kyle's eyes were immediately drawn to Mandy's big round tits as he began to fondle and suckle them. His hands were drawn to grasp her shapely ass and pull her closer. She could feel his manhood pressing against her naked body. Mandy began to stroke Kyle as he fondled her. He found her pussy hot and dripping wet to the touch before he laid her back on her bed and began to lick her juicy pussy.

Mandy marveled at Kyle's oral expertise, never having had anyone lick her like that before. He took his time to taste and tease her pussy, tongue fucking her and lapping up her juices. When he teased her long enough, he began to flick his tongue over her clit and suck on it until she orgasmed twice. By that time, Mandy was like a woman possessed. No previous lover had attended to her sexual needs like that before.

Mandy returned the favor and gobbled down Kyle's manhood like a cock hungry whore. She never needed a man's dick so badly before. She savored the hard meat between her lips and gave him a luscious tongue bath too. While Kyle had never experienced such a wonderful blow job before, he wanted to fuck the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Mandy equally desired to feel him inside of her. Her pussy had never needed a hard dick this badly before.

When Kyle entered her, Mandy's eyes fell to the back of her head in pleasure. To Kyle, her pussy felt like his cock was enveloped in velvet as he sunk himself deep into his new love. He had several lovers before Mandy but her pussy somehow felt different, in a good way. Maybe it was because of her beauty, maybe it was because of her passion, but it didn't matter, he'd never had such good pussy before. It was the same for Mandy. Kyle's lovemaking was so much better than her previous lovers. She had never felt so in sync with another man before.

Mandy came to another orgasm just before Kyle unloaded wad after wad of his cum deep into Mandy's pussy. They ended up fucking again that night before being rudely interrupted by several text messages from Kyle's roommate who wanted to get to his bed because he had an early class.

There is nothing more sexually stimulating than being with your first true love. The horniness of being young with all those hormones flowing through your body is only enhanced by being truly in love with the person you are with. You can't get enough of each other and you fuck at every opportunity you get. Because they both had roommates, Kyle and Mandy had to find different places to make love which included the backseat of his car, in a secluded section of the library, and behind some bushes on the fringes of the campus. Mandy would treat Kyle to a quick blow job in the bathroom of the student union or on the side of his dorm building.

Kyle and every one of her previous boyfriends were obsessed with her voluptuous breasts. He was the first guy to ever titty-fuck her and she got used to him splashing her breasts, chin, and sometimes her face with his cum. Whenever they would get into an argument, all Mandy had to do was lift her shirt to expose her breasts, and Kyle would wave the white flag and concede he lost. It also gave Mandy a feeling of power over Kyle knowing he couldn't resist her luscious tits.

Kyle especially enjoyed Mandy's oral expertise. She gradually became an experienced cocksucker since she started experimenting sexually. She maintained her virginity for a while by giving her dates a handjob or a blow job before eventually giving in to a boyfriend after they'd been dating for a few months. Mandy found she liked giving her dates a blow job if she had her period or if she wanted to give them a special treat.

Kyle would look forward to those times when she would treat him to one of her fabulous blow jobs and either swallow every drop or let him paint her face with his cum. He loved the fact that Mandy would blow him to completion. Unlike many of his previous girlfriends, Mandy enjoyed the taste of cum and the feeling of satisfying her lover. To her, a man's cum was like a delicacy.

When they were out socializing, Mandy would sometimes whisper to Kyle, "You're in for a treat tonight," in reference to giving him a blow job later.

In turn, Kyle would ask her to suck his cock by saying, "Hey baby, how about giving me a treat tonight?"

In return, Mandy became addicted to Kyle's expertise at eating her pussy. He never failed to ensure she had cum multiple times before penetrating her. He was a thoughtful and giving lover who was attuned to her needs as well as his own.

However, a relationship can't rely solely upon sexual compatibility. In between satisfying their sexual desires, the two of them began to fight over several minor items during the second semester. Mandy expected him to devote all of his time to her but he still liked partying with his friends. She didn't like when he would get drunk with his friends and then want to see her so he could have sex with her.

Kyle didn't like her possessive nature and they seemed to be fighting more often. By the end of the second semester, they mutually agreed it was time to end their exclusive relationship before the summer began. They agreed to remain friends. It was difficult at first and they even got together during the summer in a friends-with-benefits type of liaison but they knew they would never be in a serious relationship together. They did beat the odds and remained friends without any hard feelings or resentment between them. They simply weren't meant to be anything more than friends and occasional sex partners.

Mandy and Kyle avoided socializing with one another but their circle of friends almost forced them to see each other from time to time. If they were in a social situation together, they could have a friendly conversation without any resentment from their past relationship. They could have a civil conversation with anyone the other was dating but might tease one another if they thought they could do better.

Kyle and Mandy even had a couple of booty calls when one or both of them weren't seeing anyone and needed some sexual relief. There was still an undeniable sexual energy between them but they could never be boyfriend and girlfriend again.

During their senior year, Kyle shared an off-campus apartment with Jeff who he had met during their junior year and they became close friends. As they became closer, they shared sexual experiences and which of their previous girlfriends was better at sex than the others. Kyle naturally bragged about how hot Mandy was and how she liked to fuck and suck his dick. He confided in Jeff that he and Mandy had sex all the time, even several times per day, and got together for booty calls on increasingly rare occasions. Kyle went into detail about how he took Mandy's anal virginity and how she liked to swallow his cum or get it splashed onto her face.

One evening, Mandy ran into Kyle in a bar near the campus and he introduced her to Jeff. Mandy was immediately attracted to Jeff who was tall, and good-looking with dark hair with blue eyes, and broad shoulders. Jeff was drawn to Mandy's lovely smile and beautiful face along with her gorgeous body. She was even better looking than Kyle described. She was not only beautiful but she was a kind, caring person and smart. They hit it off immediately with neither of them realizing at the time that they were experiencing the often talked about love at first sight.

When they were introduced, Jeff said, "Oh Mandy, Kyle has told me a lot about you. It's nice to meet you."

Mandy gave Kyle a questioning look and replied, "Oh, he has, has he? What did he say?"

She was concerned that Kyle revealed some of their sexual secrets but Jeff simply said, "He told me how lovely you were. You're more beautiful than I pictured. Certainly, you're too pretty for Kyle."

Mandy was thinking, "Oh, he's a charmer," before replying, "It's nice to meet you too, Jeff."

They talked for the rest of the evening, much like the first time she met Kyle. It had been a while since she felt immediately attracted to someone with a definite spark between her and Jeff. Not only was Jeff pleasant to look at but he was intelligent with a sense of humor that made Mandy laugh. As they were talking, Mandy began to feel that familiar tingle between her legs with increasing warm dampness in her pussy. She wondered if Jeff was going to try and sleep with her and debated what her response would be if he did.

Jeff found Mandy equally attractive and couldn't get the image of some of the stories Kyle told him about having sex with her out of his head. He wondered if her blow jobs were as good as Kyle said or if she liked taking it up that gorgeous ass of hers. Mandy's charm and brilliance only made her more alluring to him.

As they conversed, the mutual attraction they had for each other was too obvious to ignore with Jeff pressing the issue by inquiring, "Would it be awkward if I invited you back to my place for some private conversation and a nightcap?"

"Sorry Jeff, that would be weird."

Jeff knew it before he asked and was disappointed until Mandy continued, "But we could, uh, you know, go back to my place if you want."

Jeff got the biggest smile on his face and replied, "I'd like that a lot. Let's get out of here."

Kyle noticed his best friend leaving with his ex-girlfriend and thought to himself, "It looks like Jeff is going to get to sample Mandy's sexual prowess."

When Jeff first saw Mandy naked, he marveled at her beauty and sexy body. He found out that she really was a tigress in bed with them fucking and sucking twice before falling asleep in each other's arms. From that day forward, Jeff and Mandy were inseparable and started a passionately charged, loving romance.

Kyle was naturally inquisitive about what Jeff thought having sex with Mandy was like.

Jeff told him, "You were right about Mandy. Damn, that girl loves sex. Well you know, her tits and ass looked like they were sculpted by an artist."

"You got that right, buddy."

Jeff knew some of the stories Kyle told him about when he had sex with her so he didn't feel a need to go into details about the sex life with his roommate. They both knew Mandy was one hot lady.

It was somewhat awkward at first with Mandy dating her ex-boyfriend's roommate but they both adjusted and it didn't cause any problems. Kyle expressed that he was happy for them to have found one another. When Kyle was dating, the two couples often double-dated. That didn't stop Kyle from reminiscing in his mind about the times he had sex with Mandy. Although he knew that would never happen again, he still had the best sex of his young life with her and would never forget it.

It was a little awkward when Mandy would spend the night in Jeff's room and have to see Kyle in the morning but it never caused any problems for anyone. It didn't stop Kyle from checking out Mandy if she came to breakfast wearing one of Jeff's old t-shirts, after all, he was still a young horny man. It was only natural that he would try to get a peek down her shirt or marvel at the sight of her ass cheeks peeking out when her shirt lifted as she bent over.

Kyle's natural instinct was to think, "I wish I could tap that pussy again," but he knew the chances of that happening were slim to none.

After they graduated, Jeff and Mandy moved in together as they were convinced they were each other's soulmates. Jeff and Kyle remained friends so Mandy still saw Kyle often. She knew that Jeff was aware of her past relationship but didn't know how much they had discussed about their sexual past, Jeff had to have known that she and Kyle had a very active sex life. Mandy asked several times about what Kyle had told him but Jeff always dodged the question or gave vague answers. While Jeff knew more about Mandy's previous sex life with Kyle, it didn't affect the relationship between the two friends knowing that one had slept with the other's girlfriend in the past.

Mandy and Jeff were very compatible and wanted nothing more than to please each other in bed and out. Their love grew to the point where it was inevitable that they ended up engaged and were eventually married. Jeff and Kyle remained best friends with Kyle being Jeff's best man at the wedding.

It was impossible for Kyle and Mandy to not think about the sex they had when they were together, even though it was years ago. Kyle knew what she looked like naked, how it felt to have her lips wrapped around his cock, or how it felt to have his dick inside her pussy. He was even the one who took her anal virginity. Mandy knew how good Kyle was at performing oral sex on her and how he liked to tie her up and fuck her. There were some innocent flirtations between the two former lovers and Mandy seemed to always wear tops that accentuated the size of her breasts by either being tight, low-cut, or both because she knew Kyle would be looking at them.

Jeff was aware of the innocent flirtations between his wife and Kyle but he knew she would never cheat on him and his best friend would never try to fuck his wife. He knew Kyle was undressing Mandy with his eyes whenever they were together and even pictured them having sex together. He wasn't jealous that his best friend had fucked his wife in the past and it even turned him on knowing that Kyle was a touch envious of him for marrying Mandy. Kyle may have fucked her in the past but she and Jeff would be having sex for the rest of their lives.

A couple of months after Jeff and Mandy's wedding, Kyle began dating Chris, a lovely young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. They seemed perfect for one another and the two couples often double-dated, spending a lot of time together. During their initial courtship, Kyle felt a patriotic need to serve his country and joined the Army reserves. Chris wasn't thrilled he enlisted but understood his reasoning. He was required to train one weekend per month and two weeks per year. For him, it was the least he could do to keep Americans safe.

The relationship between Kyle and Chris continued to grow as time passed to the point where they got engaged. Jeff and Mandy were thrilled for them and it was only natural that Kyle asked Jeff to be his best man. While Mandy wasn't the matron of honor to Chris, she was asked to be part of the wedding party.

While Kyle and Chris were planning their wedding, a monkey wrench got thrown their way when Kyle was notified that his unit was being deployed to Afghanistan. While he knew that was possible, somehow he never thought it would happen. Chris was deeply disappointed that their marriage would have to be postponed for a year while Kyle served his country.

It was a sad time in the lives of Kyle and Chris that was shared by Jeff and Mandy. It was difficult to see friends go through a challenging time in their relationship and Jeff and Mandy did their best to support their friends. They were also concerned that their friend was being deployed to a war zone, although he wouldn't be on the front lines. Mandy and Chris became closer seeing their significant other were best friends. The days before and the day of Kyle's deployment were difficult, Chris and Kyle pledged their undying love for one another and couldn't wait until they could be together forever. Mandy was there to comfort her friend in the immediate aftermath of Kyle's departure. They spent a lot of time together but with each day that passed, Chris began to deal with her fiance being overseas. It was hard but she was counting down the days until they could be together again.

Jay142
Jay142
3,610 Followers