Thank You for Your Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, Chris stayed home but as she came out of her shell, she began to socialize more, hanging out with friends from work and going to happy hours. Maybe the increased use of alcohol helped her deal with her worry and loneliness. Her fiance was in a war zone and there was a possibility that she may never see him again. Unfortunately, the loneliness in Chris' heart led her to become restless while waiting for her fiance to return.

The more lonely she became, the more she began to hang out with people from work. Unfortunately, that led to some poor decisions on her part. Chris began to have an affair with a male co-worker. It wasn't something she was looking to do but it just happened one night after they were hanging out together after work. One thing led to another and she ended up sleeping with him. She felt guilty afterward but it also felt good to be in the arms of a male companion again and it became a regular thing.

One evening, Mandy went out for drinks after work with co-workers and ended up seeing Chris making out with her new friend in the corner of the bar. Mandy didn't know what to do but confronted her the next day because she was more loyal to Kyle than Chris. Mandy made no secret of how shitty she thought it was that Chris was cheating on Kyle while he was risking his life overseas. It was a very volatile conversation with Chris hanging up on Mandy.

The two women hadn't talked since that conversation when one day, Jeff got a message from Kyle that Chris had broken up with him and called off their engagement. Kyle was already feeling isolated while being deployed and felt worse knowing that the love of his life dumped him while he was thousands of miles away and helpless to try and win her back. He assumed she found someone else which added to his heartbreak.

For the next several months, Jeff and Mandy did their best to give Kyle emotional support while he was isolated in Afghanistan, far away from family and friends. He had to put his emotional needs aside while he concentrated on his duty to his country. Jeff and Mandy were devoted to helping their friend even more once he returned home.

Kyle's family threw him a big party when he got home and everything seemed to be fine. He was glad to be home with those that cared for him and get back to work and the routines he had before his deployment. It was still an adjustment for him though. What people didn't understand was the ordeal he went through while in Afghanistan. He kept it bottled up inside of him. While he wasn't diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, Kyle still had to reacclimate himself to the life he had before his deployment.

Jeff noticed that his best friend didn't want to socialize very often and when he did, it wasn't the same old Kyle that he knew. It wasn't until they went out for a couple of drinks alone that Kyle opened up to Jeff on how he was struggling since returning home. He still wouldn't talk too much about what happened while deployed but he was also bothered that Chris was cheating on him while he was away which led to them breaking up. He felt it never would have happened if he was still at home. When Jeff got home, he talked to Mandy and told her that Kyle was a little depressed.

They didn't know what to do but Jeff mentioned, "What the guy needs is to get laid. He told me he hadn't been with a woman in almost a year."

"Holy shit. I know that isn't like Kyle. What do you think we should do?"

"Maybe you could fix him up with one of your friends. We can arrange for them to meet and maybe, you know, things will take their natural course."

Mandy tried to play matchmaker with a couple of her friends but Kyle resisted. He tried going out with one of her friends but nothing happened. He was in really bad sorts from the war and his heart was still broken. He felt betrayed by Chris so it was difficult for him to trust anyone again and he didn't want to deal with the drama that dating could sometimes bring.

On another evening, Jeff and Kyle went out for a couple of drinks to watch a football game. Jeff figured he's at least get his friend out of the house and be around other people. It helped somewhat, but Jeff was still concerned about his friend. When he got home, he expressed those concerns once again to Mandy. She didn't quite understand what was going on because she only saw Kyle in a group setting and he seemed fine but her husband still knew something wasn't right. Kyle even confided that he was suppressing his feelings.

"I'm worried about Kyle. He said he's getting some help at the Veterans Administration but I'm not sure it's working."

Mandy replied, "I don't know what to tell you, Jeff. I wish there was something I could do."

"You know, I've got half a mind to have you help him out."

"Me? What do you mean?"

"You know, maybe you should, uh, sleep with him or something."

"Are you serious?"

"I don't know, honey. The guy needs something to cheer him up."

"But you'd let him sleep with me?"

"It's not like you haven't slept with him before. I mean, you were dating for months. Maybe you could give him one of your great blow jobs or something. I don't know. I'm just trying to think of some way to help him out."

"That's pretty extreme. I may have slept with him when we were in college but that was years ago and we weren't married. Wouldn't that bother you?"

"It might but, I don't know, I'm just trying to think of things that might perk him up, that's all."

Mandy thought Jeff was nuts. She still cared for Kyle as a friend but thought his suggestion was pretty far-fetched. It's true, it's not like Kyle hadn't fucked her in her pussy and ass before. She couldn't count how many blow jobs she gave him but doing that as a married woman would be strange.

One evening, Jeff and Mandy invited Kyle over for dinner, drinks, and to watch a college football game. They were having a simple meal, nothing too fancy. Mandy was dressed in a tight yellow tank top, a push-up bra to help display her cleavage, and a pair of tight white shorts that showed the whale tail of her thong when she bent over. She figured if she wasn't going to sleep with her ex-boyfriend, maybe he'd feel better just by checking her out. Jeff had no objections to that.

Before and during dinner, Mandy could tell Kyle wasn't his usual self. He seemed down mentally and barely looked at her even though she knew he loved her tits. She even made it a point to lean over in front of him to show him more of her cleavage but there was no reaction. She'd never seen him this bad.

Mandy talked to Jeff alone in the kitchen, "You're right, Kyle isn't his usual self. He's not even looking at my chest."

"I told you I was worried about him."

"I have an idea."

"What's that, babe?"

"I'll take off my bra. That will surely get his attention."

"Sounds good to me. Mandy."

Mandy went into the bedroom under the guise of getting comfortable and when she came out, it was obvious she wasn't wearing her bra. Her big tits jiggled freely under her shirt and her dark brown areola were quite noticeable through the light-colored fabric of her shirt. Kyle barely gave her a second look. Even when Mandy leaned over to pour a beer in front of Kyle, he glanced but turned away when most of her breasts came into view. Mandy knew their long-time friend needed more help. She gave Jeff a look and moved her eyes toward the kitchen. Every married man knows that look but this time Jeff wasn't in trouble.

When they got into the kitchen, Mandy told Jeff, "He's in bad shape. He barely looked at me. I don't know what to do."

"Well honey, I gave you a suggestion last week. I know it's out of the ordinary and a bit extreme but the guy needs help."

"Are you sure you wouldn't get jealous if, you know, I helped Kyle the way you suggested?"

Jeff looked Mandy directly in the eye and said, "It's not something I would normally want you to do but under these circumstances, I'd be okay with it."

Mandy replied, "Go back out there and let me think this over."

Mandy wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to help out an old friend, an ex-boyfriend but having sex with him again was pretty extreme. They hadn't been together in a long time and she was a married woman now. However, Jeff was not only okay with it but he was the one that originally brought up the idea. Mandy paced around the kitchen contemplating what she should do.

When Mandy came back from the kitchen, she had a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand and said, "Let's do some shots," and filled up three shot glasses.

They all took a shot and she suggested another one but the guys wanted to wait so she did one alone. Jeff knew what was going on but Kyle looked at Mandy wondering why she was so anxious to do shots. He'd soon find out.

Mandy looked at Kyle and said, "Jeff and I have been worried about you since you came back from overseas."

"I'm fine, you guys. There's nothing to worry about. I'm a little bummed out but I'm fine."

"Well, we think you need some help."

Kyle looked a bit annoyed because he didn't want to talk about his struggles and began to show his annoyance and stubbornly proclaimed everything was fine.

That's when Mandy raised her shirt and exposed her tits and said, "Don't argue with me."

Kyle got a shocked look on his face and looked over at Jeff who could barely keep from laughing because he had been a victim of Mandy's trick in the past.

Kyle began to laugh too and said, "Oh shit, Mandy, you don't fight fair."

"All's fair Kyle, all's fair," Mandy replied as she slipped off her top leaving her naked from the waist up.

"Jeff and I were talking and he said you were in a kind of drought so to say, " Mandy said.

"Come on Jeff, you told Mandy about that?"

"Sorry bro, I'm worried about you."

"Well, Jeff and I were talking and we think you deserve some sort of treat for your military service," Mandy suggested.

Kyle looked confused because that is the word he and Mandy used before she gave him a blow job. He inquisitively looked over at Jeff.

Jeff said, "It's okay, bro. All's good man."

Kyle looked back at the topless Mandy standing in front of him with her hands on her hips and she said, "Don't argue with me. You won't get the opportunity again in your life."

Jeff confirmed his agreement and said, "Sit back and enjoy it, Kyle."

Having said that, Mandy straddled Kyle and pulled his shirt over his head, and began to rub her breasts over his bare chest. He was still in a state of shock at what was happening, no one could have foreseen this scenario but he couldn't resist his ex-girlfriend's big, luscious tits and started to fondle them. Mandy let him play with her tits for a while then lifted them to let him suck on her nipples. She turned around to make sure Jeff was still okay and he was grinning at them so she felt better about taking it a step further.

Mandy climbed off Kyle's lap, got down on her knees between his legs, and tugged at his shorts, pulling them down his legs and tossing them aside. He had a full erection under his boxer briefs that sprung into view when she pulled those off too.

Kyle commented, "I can't believe this is fucking happening."

Mandy responded, "What can I do to convince you it isn't a dream?"

"I guess you can give me that treat you promised."

Mandy smiled and let her long brown hair tickle Kyle's thighs with her mouth so close to his dick that he could feel the warmth of her breath against the head. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began to stroke him until some of the precum leaked from the tip that she eagerly licked off. Mandy tucked her hair behind her ear and began to lick his balls then traced her tongue along the shaft to the tip and back down again several times. Kyle was moaning softly as Mandy gave his balls and cock a sensual tongue bath.

Kyle lifted his hips to meet Mandy's mouth as she wrapped her lips around his cock and began to bob her head. Jeff sat back in his lounge chair with a beer in his hand while his wife gave his best friend one of her patented blow jobs. Kyle was fondling Mandy's round creamy tits as she sucked his dick.

"Damn Mandy, you give the best blow jobs. I haven't had one this good since we broke up."

Kyle then looked over at Jeff and said, "Sorry bro. I don't want to disrespect you."

"Don't worry, I know exactly what you're talking about. My Mandy is a great cocksucker."

Seeing Jeff wasn't offended by Kyle's comments, he felt better about commenting on her expertise because he knew she liked to hear feedback on the quality of her blow jobs.

"That's it, baby, suck my dick. Oh, that feels so good. Oh yeah, use your tongue just like that."

Jeff could hear slurping sounds coming from his wife's mouth as she worked her tongue and lips around Kyle's cock. Mandy stopped momentarily to catch her breath and wrap her big titties around the cock in front of her. She knew that drove Kyle wild and nothing had changed since they were dating. She then went back to work on his cock with her mouth and tongue. Soon he was wiggling in his seat and holding Mandy's head still.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Suck that dick, baby. Suck the cum right out of me."

Mandy began to feverishly work on the cock in her mouth with Kyle lunging upward and shooting the first wad of cum into her mouth which she quickly swallowed. That first wad was quickly followed by several others in rapid succession. It had been a long time since Kyle had been with a woman and he was now filling her mouth with his tangy nectar. Mandy was an experienced cocksucker but she was having difficulty swallowing all of Kyle's cum. The dick in her mouth kept spurting leaving her to wonder if it would ever be drained. She even lost some of it as it dripped out of her mouth and down her chin.

Finally, Kyle's cock was only oozing droplets of cum until he finally seemed drained. Mandy continued to bob her head a few more times before pulling it out of her mouth. She squeezed a few more drops out of the shaft and dutifully licked them off the tip of his cock before looking up at Kyle. She looked like she had a milk mustache but it was his cum around her lips. She took her finger, ran it around her mouth and chin to scoop up the cum she lost, and licked it off. Mandy washed down the aftertaste of Kyle's cum by doing another shot followed by a gulp of beer.

"That was an awesome blow job, Mandy. You're the best," Kyle commented which made her smile

Kyle hadn't had sex with a woman in so long and was so horny that he never lost his erection which was quickly noticed by Jeff and Mandy.

Jeff commented, "It doesn't look like Kyle is done yet, Mandy."

It's odd that after a couple has been together for a while that they can often read each other's mind. She looked at Kyle's erection and back at Jeff with a look that asked, "Do you want me to fuck him too?"

Jeff was already smiling and answered Mandy with a wink and approving nod. She was pretty horny herself by this time and did another shot to give her the courage to continue. Kyle was sitting there in awe as Mandy stood before him and stripped off her sexy shorts and thong. She was naked in a flash as Kyle looked over at Jeff who gave him an approving nod to fuck Mandy. She climbed onto Kyle's lap and placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy then slowly let it sink deep into her. Kyle moaned again as he felt the warmth of Mandy's moist pussy envelope his cock. It had been over a year since he experienced the pleasure of having sex and it felt incredible to have his cock in a woman again. He began to move his hips upward as she rode him in full view of Jeff.

Kyle got busy sucking on Mandy's flopping tits that were in his face and grabbing her full round ass. He decided to take charge by standing up without disengaging from Mandy, then laying her on her back with her legs wrapped around him. He began to furiously fuck Mandy with her rubbing her clit and lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. Jeff could hear the slushy sound of his friend's dick pounding his wife's juicy pussy. Their skin was slapping together from the sheer force of his thrusts.

Jeff wasn't jealous in the least. He could see his best friend was thoroughly enjoying Mandy's pussy and thought it was just what Kyle needed to help him out of his funk. Jeff found himself getting hard from watching his wife servicing Kyle. He could tell Mandy was enjoying getting her pussy pounded by her moans and the look of lust on her face. This was more than a pity fuck even though it started that way. There was no better way for Kyle to end his drought than to get a piece of the best pussy he ever had.

Now that Kyle had released one load of cum from his balls, he had much more stamina as he fucked Mandy hard in a variety of positions. He took hold of her meaty ass while fucking her from behind and had a full grasp of her tits while Mandy rode him in reverse cowgirl so Jeff could get a nice view of his best friend's cock entering his wife's cunt. She came while rubbing her clit and riding the cock in her pussy. Kyle and Mandy were face-to-face in the missionary position when he came in her pussy.

By this time, Jeff was rock hard and said, "It's my turn now. That was some performance you put on, baby."

"I'm so hot, I can use another cock right now."

"Come here and give me some of that treat you gave Kyle."

Mandy sashayed over to her husband with a devilish grin on her face and stopped only to take another shot along the way. She got down on her knees in front of him and ran her hands up and down his hairy thighs, staring at his cock which was standing at attention. Mandy leaned forward taking her husband's dick in her hand and letting it slide between her lips into her warm, wet mouth. Her lips closed around the shaft as it entered her mouth and her head began to bob slowly at first before she picked up the pace. She expertly used her tongue to caress the meat in her mouth.

Jeff looked up at Kyle and said, "I don't blame you for missing Mandy's great blow jobs. I should thank you for helping to give her experience as a cocksucker."

"You're welcome. The pleasure was all mine, buddy."

Mandy enjoyed the guys talking about her cocksucking abilities. Jeff held her head still and began to fuck her mouth before lifting her chin as a signal that he wanted to fuck her. He laid her back on the carpet with her legs spread and entered his wife's already fucked pussy as Kyle looked on. Jeff got a thrill out of fucking his wife after her ex-boyfriend had filled her full of cum and was now sitting back watching him take his turn. He never expected to enjoy sloppy seconds.

"This is some damn good pussy too, isn't it Kyle?"

"Oh yeah. Mandy has a nice tight pussy. There's nothing better than fucking a nice hot cunt."

Mandy felt like such a dirty slut after fucking two men and listening to them discuss her sexual abilities. It made her so hot to have someone else in the room watching her and her husband. She rubbed herself to another orgasm while Jeff was fucking her. That triggered his orgasm and he shot wad after wad of his cum into his wife. Kyle went into the bathroom to get some towels so they could all clean up but not before Mandy pushed the two loads of cum out of her pussy to show the men her cream pie.

Mandy was sitting on the floor facing Jeff and Kyle while they were sitting on the sofa. They had another beer while sitting around talking. The men were watching Mandy as she began to rub her finger over her clit. She didn't even realize she was doing it until Jeff made a comment.

"Damn, it looks like Mandy's pussy is still smoldering, Kyle. What do you think we ought to do about it?"

Mandy blushed a little at being caught fingering her pussy, even after she had already blown and fucked both her husband and ex-lover.