Thank You for Your Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle replied, "I don't mind putting out the fire but I don't want to be greedy either."

Kyle continued, "I'll fuck her again if it's alright with you, buddy."

"Yeah, I could go again but you go first. You're our guest."

"If you insist, my good friend. I wouldn't want to insult you," Kyle joked.

Mandy sat there listening to them discussing if they wanted to fuck her again like she was just a piece of ass but she didn't mind at all. She was secretly hoping they would fuck her again. She had one of the most exciting sexual experiences of her life and wasn't ready to quit either. When she took another shot, the guys knew she was up for another round.

"If we're going to keep this party going, let's go into the bedroom where we have more room."

Mandy sat on the edge of the bed as Jeff and Kyle presented themselves to her so she could suck their cocks until they were fully erect. They then positioned her on all fours so they could spit-roast her. Jeff and Kyle took turns with her pussy and mouth with each of them commenting on the quality of her cocksucking and fucking.

Mandy took Jeff's cock out of her mouth to say to Kyle, "Fuck me, use me like the dirty girl I am. I'm such a naughty girl."

Jeff then told her, "Oh yeah, you're a dirty little slut. Now suck my dick you fucking cocksucking whore."

Kyle never saw that side of Mandy but he began to spank her ass while he was fucking her from behind, telling her, "Naughty girls get spanked. Take my dick, bitch. If you're going to act like a slut, we're going to treat you like one.'

Jeff added, "Are you our whore tonight? Uh, are you?"

"Yes. I'm your dirty little whore. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me."

It seemed like they were fucking for over an hour with Mandy cumming multiple times as the guys traded places. Before the guys were done, Mandy begged to be double penetrated. It was something she fantasized about trying and the guys were more than happy to oblige. Kyle got to fuck Mandy's ass first while she rode her husband. Kyle had always admired Mandy's ass while they were dating and cherished the opportunity to fuck her tight butt one more time. He mounted her, pushed himself into her puckered asshole, and fucked her slowly before gradually picking up the pace until he came deep into her bowels. Mandy was exhausted so Jeff turned her over to finish off in the missionary position.

Everyone was fucked out by then and Kyle knew it was time for him to leave and called a rideshare to take him home because he had too much to drink. He thanked Mandy and Jeff but she could barely move.

Mandy and Jeff took a hot shower before collapsing into bed. She wasn't in the mood to talk too much until the next day. She apologized to Jeff for acting like such a slut and promised it would never happen again.

"You don't have to apologize, honey. It was my idea. We all had a good time. We did more than I expected but I love you more right now. I know Kyle appreciated it."

"But I acted like such a slut. Doesn't that bother you?"

"Hell no, baby. I didn't feel an ounce of jealousy and still don't."

"That makes me feel better. It really does."

Kyle contacted Jeff later to make sure everything was okay and he felt better once he was reassured everyone had a good time. Kyle admitted he had fun and felt better than he had in months.

"Your therapy session worked Jeff. Tell Mandy thank you too. I don't know how I can ever repay you both."

"Just knowing you're feeling better is payment enough. That was the whole reason behind what happened. It was our way of thanking you for your service."

"Does that mean that if I have a relapse, I, uh, can come over again?"

Jeff laughed and replied, "Sure buddy, what are friends for?"

Over the ensuing weeks, Kyle continued his counseling and even began dating again. Mandy and Jeff talked about that night several times and neither one ruled out possibly doing it again at some point in the future.