Thank You, My Friends! Ch. 01

Story Info
Son gets forced to participate in an incest orgy.
1.7k words
4.04
118.4k
67
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amachi
amachi
117 Followers

All characters are above 18

This is my first story.

*****

"So, are you excited about it?" Mary asked her lifelong friend with a devilish grin.

"Oh, I can't even describe it with words. What you two are willing to do for me is beyond my expectations." Miranda was blushing, knowing that in about 10 minutes she would be fucking her bound son in front of her two friends and their sons.

"Well, Jerry didn't leave us any other choice. I mean, look at you, honey. To have a mother so hot and to refuse her advances must be punishable - by fucking the shit out of him against his will." Rose was all worked up. She loved her friend Miranda and was angry at Jerry for refusing his mother.

Miranda, Mary and Rose have been friends since high school, and now, in their 40s they were all divorced. They were also crazy hot and there wasn't a man in town who wouldn't give his left nut to fuck them, but they shared one specific fetish: attraction towards their hot 20 -year old sons. You could call them nymphomaniacs and size queens, but they were actually quite picky. Knowing their sons were hot as hell and noticing their huge cocks they had to have them.

The thing was, Mary and Rose had already succeeded in their quest and have been fucking their sons for months. But Jerry was different - he was so cold to Miranda it was downright hurtful. Tim - Mary's son, and Mark - Rose's, were delighted to fuck their hot mothers, and they were sure Jerry wasn't gay - although he was still a virgin. Jerry thought of himself as the smartest one in the room, and despite his good looks and huge penis, he was saving himself for 'the one', which was just one part of his annoyingly good morals. The other part was that there was no way in hell was he going to commit incest with his mother. Miranda had been trying to seduce him for months, walking around house naked 'accidentally', kissing him more often, pressing her large breasts on his chest, complimenting him, but nothing worked. Luckily for her, Mary and Rose came up with an idea to ambush him and get him tied to Miranda's bed. Soon, that scenario would come true.

As Miranda was hugging her friends, they could hear Jerry, Mark, and Tim entering the house downstairs.

"Up here, boys," Miranda shouted. She smiled wickedly, looking at her friends' and her own naked bodies. They were all blessed with large tits and they worked their asses off at the gym to achieve their tight porn star bodies. Miranda's raven hair complimented her pale skin and dark eyes while both Mary and Rose were busty blondes with blue eyes.

Jerry became irritated, hearing the sound of his mother's voice. He wondered why would she call them up when all they want to do to is play video games. He was caught off guard when Mark and Tim put their bodies around his and tackled him to the floor. Tim quickly covered Jerry's mouth with his hand and they lifted him in the air. Jerry was in a state of shock and failed to resist. His friends were too strong. Heading up the stairs, they entered Miranda's room where three slutty mothers were waiting.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Miranda yelled and with help from Rose and Mary she started undressing her son. Jerry was protesting but all that came out were muffled sounds. Handcuffs were ready on all four corners of Miranda's bed and soon Jerry was bound by them, spread eagle, naked and helpless with a ball gag in his mouth.

His wide eyes showed the terror he felt as he saw his mother and her two friends completely naked, giving him lusty looks. Tim and Mark started undressing too.

"Well, my boy, don't be scared. We'll just have a little fun." Miranda winked at her shocked son.

"What your mother means is that we're going to fuck. How could you resist your sweet mom, it's not what good boys do, Jerry." Rose was talking strictly but was also devouring him with her blue eyes.

Jerry started to squirm, trying to escape from his handcuffs.

"You don't know what you're missing, man." Tim was teasing him as his mother Mary started to suck his already hard penis.

"Yeah, now come here mom." Mark grabbed Rose by her firm ass and she kissed him hungrily.

"You couldn't notice me, son, you just couldn't see how much I needed this. Well, now your mommy is gonna take it. You can call it rape, I call it my right."

Miranda climbed on her bed and with one swift look around her room - with which she saw her two friends already busy with their sons' firm cocks - she straddled her son and brought her face close to his.

"I will fuck you so hard, my dear son, for all those months you've been ignoring me. Ready or not, my pussy will eat your virgin cock."

"Mmmhhh nnnn fttuup" Jerry was trying to tell her to stop, but there was nothing he could say with the gag in his mouth.

Here he was, with all his confidence, morals and arrogance, completely helpless and naked, tied to his mom's bed. His mom's! His cute, sweet mother who was everything he had. Not just that, but his best friends were fucking their mothers right in front of him too! This was rape and this was incest. But as Miranda started to lick his chest, his muffled protests turned into sounds of pleasure. He didn't want to admit it, but his mother was the hottest woman he has ever seen.

"Oh my, are you getting hard just from me licking you, baby?" Miranda was teasing him and holding his huge, firm cock in her hands. She started to kiss its head. After a few kisses, she winked at her son's defeated face and with one quick move engulfed his 8 inch member.

Her head bobbed up and down as her eyes were fixated on his. Jerry was moaning and shaking his limbs, still trying to get loose.

"Hell yeah, Ms. Wilding, that's the shit!"

"Woohooo!"

"You go girl!"

"Suck him hard, honey!"

Those were just some of the sounds coming from the other side of the room. Mark and Tim were fucking their mothers like the true studs they were. Their moans were mixing with those of Miranda and Jerry's and their teasings and cheerings helped to create an atmosphere of incestual orgy like there never was.

Miranda took her son's cock out of her mouth and turned around.

"Thank you so much, and I think it's time to finally fuck him, don't you think?" Miranda was smiling loudly while her friends all gave her a round of applause.

"Yeeeaaah, do it girl, do it!"

Jerry was shaking his head uncontrollably as his mother put her breasts on his head, shook them and licked his whole face like a sex starved beast.

"You may think I'm crazy, son, but you have no right to ignore my deprived lust towards you. I gave birth to this wonderful body and now I'm taking your virginity. You know me as the sweet, caring mom but now you'll get to know my true, wild, sexy side."

Miranda kissed him on his forehead, took his cock in her hands and positioned it at the entrance of her moist, warm, shaved pussy.

"Now, we'll finally be one."

Miranda slowly lowered her hot, pink pussy and as soon as Jerry felt the sensations of his mommy's pussy walls gripping his hard cock he moaned like he never moaned before. He was completely giving in to the lust his mother felt months before him.

Miranda was riding her son Jerry for the first time and was giving it her all. It certainly won't be the last time, but her hips were moving on their own, and she just couldn't control her fierce body.

Mark, Tim, Rose and Mary watched in awe at the sight before them. Sure, they never doubted that Miranda would fuck Jerry like a wild beast, but what they saw was something out of this world. She was sliding her pussy all the way up to the head of Jerry's cock and slamming her large, firm ass on his groin with the speed and force of a sex goddess. Her tits were shaking in front of Jerry's face as he lay there, in seventh heaven, close to cumming.

"Oh God son, that's it, that's it, give your mommy your hot seed! Fill me up and stay mine!" Miranda shouted as Jerry came inside her, his warm semen filling the womb of a woman who gave him birth.

"God damn! " Mark uttered and smiled devilishly.

Rose and Mary watched their lifelong friend as she came on her son's cock and they felt altruistic. They knew how much Miranda needed to feel Jerry's manhood, and they especially enjoyed watching Jerry helpless on his mom's bed. He was conquered by the force not only of a womanhood but of motherhood also.

They all came by Miranda's bed to hug her. Miranda, with Jerry's cock still buried inside her, hugged them back.

"Oh my wonderful people, thank you, thank you, thank you."

Mark and Tim looked at Jerry and smiled.

"I hope you're not mad, bro, this was for your own good."

"Mpphh mpphhhhh." Weak unrecognizable sounds of humiliation and defeat were all that Jerry could produce.

"When I think about all the times you swore to us how you'll wait for the right one... look at you now, dude, you were just fucked by your own mother," Mark was being a prick to Jerry, enjoying that moment, mostly because Jerry was always kind of a prick to him, too.

"But you're so lucky, I mean your mom is one fine piece of ass."

Miranda winked at Mark and blew a kiss as a sign of thankfulness.

"Well, this was just round one," Rose said cheerfully and everyone - except for Jerry - started laughing.

"My sweet baby boy, you will come many many more times inside my pussy until you become my willing lover." Miranda kissed Jerry on his left cheek and, encouraged by the cheerings from her friends, brought her head to her now limp son's cock and started sucking it again.

He was just raped by his mother and humiliated by his friends. And it was just the beginning.

To be continued...

amachi
amachi
117 Followers