Thankful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about now?" Kelly asked eagerly. "There are lots of things I've seen or read about that I would really like to try now that I've found you."

"Um, that would... Sure. But, I mean, it's going to take awhile before I can do anything again, really."

"Oh, sure," Kelly said. "I read about that. It's called a refractory period and all guys need a little time between times. Some longer than others. But, there are other things we could do together until you can."

"Actually, I have one if you wouldn't mind," I said, shyly. "I've sort of had this fantasy for a long time of showering with someone and covering each other with soapy suds as we caress each other's skin. I would really like to do that with you."

Kelly had her own full bathroom complete with shower connected to her room and hidden by a cunning door in the wall where the screen was.

Unfortunately, the difference in our heights was too great for me to wash her hair without some gymnastics. That had been a long-held fantasy of mine, but I couldn't really complain at its loss. Not with the bottom of Kelly's luscious breasts sitting atop my head as I thoroughly washed between her legs and her firm, taut ass as she held me to her while the water ran over our bodies.

"I can't tell you how this feels," Kelly moaned. "To have you look at me. To have you touch me without pulling away."

I did pull away then, but only so I could look up into her face as I said what came out of my mouth next.

"Kelly, you look amazing and you feel even better. I just... You need to let me know what feels good and what is uncomfortable."

"Everything feels amazing," Kelly sighed. "But, do you think we can take this back to the bed? I want to do some more, but I don't think we can manage here."

A quick rinse and towel dry and I ran ahead of her to jump on the bed. Kelly finally laughed at me as I rolled around to prop myself on one elbow to look at her as she followed me. But, that was all right. I had intended her to.

"So," I drawled. "What would you like to do next?"

"Actually, there is something I would like to try," Kelly said as she sat with one hip on the bed and her long legs stretched out. "It's... I'm not sure how to go about this really. But, I trust you not to laugh at me."

"As long as it's the two of us, I can't think of anything I wouldn't be willing to try," I said. "Um, would you mind, maybe, turning that off?"

A different woman was on the screen being "serviced" by what looked like the same eleven guys. And, frankly, it just didn't do a whole lot for me. I had enough to worry about without wondering if I could satisfy her without some backup.

"Sorry," Kelly said. "I can change it."

I would have rather had it off so I could focus on her. But, in an odd way, Kelly seemed to be drawing some sort of strength from it. Her next selection wasn't much better as it was two women with a man. From what I could tell, I felt the two women would have been much happier with each other without the man present. No, not much better at all.

"So, what was this you were wanting to try?" I asked, trying to tune out the distracting images and sounds.

"Lay back and I'll show you," Kelly said, swinging around on the bed, her body poised over mine.

That was better. I couldn't really see the screen anymore with Kelly's head in the way. The sounds were still there but muted by the sound of my pulse in my ears. I thought, perhaps, Kelly was going to take me between her thighs and ride me and I would finally lose the pesky virginity that had plagued me since I knew what sex was.

After one gentle kiss on my lips, Kelly began to kiss her way down my neck and torso. Oh, holy shit! With her head out of the way, I saw the two women on the screen using their mouths on the man. She wasn't going to...

She was!

I nearly came out of my skin as I felt the soft, warm, wet touch of her lips on the skin of my swelling cock. I might have fallen off the bed from where I was lying in the middle if not for her holding me in place with her hands on my hips and her torso on my legs.

I had heard of blowjobs, of course. "Deep Throat" still had enough of a cultural impact even fifteen years later that anyone with only a passing interest in pornography would have.

But, I couldn't see what could possibly be in it for the woman, having long established that, the plot point of the 1972 movie notwithstanding, the clitoris was not, in fact, in the throat. And I was reasonably certain that if I ever managed to be lucky enough to find a woman interested in me, she wouldn't be wanting to do that.

I stared down my torso at Kelly's beautiful brown eyes staring back at me as she drew me into her mouth and wanted to do an impromptu rendition of "Hallelujah!"

God! Even Kelly's lips felt strong as they closed around my shaft and pressed tightly against it while she drew me further and further in her mouth. If I hadn't already cum twice that day, once in the shower and once on Kelly right there in that very bed, I wouldn't have been able to hold back from filling her mouth as her tongue worked along the underside of my shaft and her eyes stared into mine.

Then Kelly gagged.

"I'm sorry," I said as she pulled off me to catch her breath.

"What for?" Kelly asked. "You're just much bigger than anything I've ever tried this with before. Nice and long and thick. I can't wait to feel you in my kitty."

"Uh, kitty?"

"Pussy, then," Kelly said. "Or would you prefer 'cunt'? Would you like hearing me talk dirty, Nick? I will if you want me to. I'll tell you all about how my cunt aches to feel this hard cock pounding it. Would you like that, Nick? Would you like to pound my hot, wet pussy with this juicy penis? Or would you like me to lick and suck it some more?"

Even as a thrill shot through me to hear those words in Kelly's husky contralto, I was also taken more than a little aback. I wouldn't have thought people actually talked like that outside of bad porn plots.

My eyes flicked to the screen behind her as one of the women there said something very similar and a piece clicked into place.

"Kelly, come up here," I said.

"What? Why? Am I not doing it right?"

"Please, Kelly. Just come here."

Kelly looked almost crestfallen as she climbed off me to lie beside me. I noted as I rolled up on my side that my feet were at her knees and her feet almost reached the end of her huge bed.

"Kelly, listen to me," I said as I caressed her cheek with my hand. "You are a beautiful, sexy woman and I am the luckiest man I have ever heard of. You don't have to try so hard or pretend to be something you aren't for me to love you and love being here in your bed with you. I don't need to hear you talk like a porn star or have you do things to me you aren't really interested in. I need you. I want you. Do you understand?"

"But, what if that's what I'm really like?" Kelly asked softly.

"Then I will enjoy every single moment. I promise. But, I want, more than anything, for you to be you instead of something you think I would like."

"I like talking dirty," Kelly said softly.

"Then, talk dirty. Just don't force yourself to say things because you think I would like them. And you don't have to use your mouth down there."

"But, I want to, Nick. Please?" Kelly's hand stole over to caress my turgid cock, causing it to twitch in pleasure. "I want to look up at you and have you look down and see this face, this face that I've always been told is ugly, with your thick, juicy, hard cock in my mouth. I want to see you see me and feel you get harder as you look at me. I want your hard cock in my throat, gagging me, as you twitch and spray your hot jizz and know that I made you do that with this face."

"This beautiful face and that hand are getting really close to making me do that right now," I said as I leaned over to kiss her lips.

Kelly pushed me back and lowered herself down my body once more.

"Then let me do this," Kelly urged. "Let me fuck you with my face until you fill my mouth with spunk."

I still wasn't sure Kelly wasn't just saying and doing what she was to try to please me. But, I'd told her she didn't have to and she persisted.

And truth to tell, it was hotter than any porn I'd ever seen.

Every third or fourth trip up and down my shaft, Kelly would pull her mouth all the way off and swirl her tongue around my swollen helmet before whispering more obscenities to me and then plunge my swollen cock back against her throat. One of her hands left my hip and I could feel it between my knees, pressing up into her sweet "kitty."

I liked her term "kitty." It was so innocent and sweet, it was almost more obscene than the harsher terms she was using as she told me how hot and wet it was.

Kelly reached that same hand up the length of my torso to press against my lips. I opened my mouth and let her musk coated intruder inside to swirl my tongue around her fingers and lick her wet juices from them. Our eyes remained locked on each other's faces throughout.

As hard as Kelly made me, as much as my swollen cock twitched and thrummed with need, I just couldn't seem to give her what she wanted, no matter how good what she was doing felt. And eventually, even my private Amazon's neck began to tire.

"This is harder than it looks," Kelly panted as she paused and rubbed at the muscles in her neck.

"Different muscles than you usually work, I guess. We'll have to work them out some more. Make them stronger. Besides, you would have had me already if you hadn't already made me cum twice today."

Kelly's grin was like the sun coming out from behind the clouds.

"That's true," she said. "I did, didn't I? So, does that mean you'll let me suck your cock some other time?"

"Anytime we can manage and you want to," I promised. "So, um, would you like me to return the favor?"

"Oh, would you?" Kelly exclaimed, sitting up. "Would you really?"

"Well, yes," I blinked at her. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know," Kelly said. "I'd just always heard that guys, most guys, didn't seem to like doing that. I mean, I've always wanted it. To see what it was like. But, I didn't think anyone would ever... Not that I thought I would ever have anyone willing to do what we've done. But, you would really do that for me?"

"Kelly!" I sat up and caught her face in my hands, holding her gaze with mine. "Would you like me to lick your 'kitty'?"

"Yes, please," Kelly answered in a small voice.

"As you wish," I grinned at her. "Lie back and let me."

I didn't have the first clue what I was doing, but I was game to try. Fortunately, my beautiful Amazon was more than willing to give me instructions in her obscene way.

"Oh, yes! Fuck it! Fuck that juicy cunt with your tongue!" Kelly snarled with her hands wrapped behind her knees, holding her legs apart and high in the air. "Suck on my clit! Suck it hard! Harder you fucking candy ass!"

At her instructions, I was working two of my fingers inside her while I sucked her clitoris into my mouth when a gushing wetness soaked my chin and neck.

What the fuck?! Had she just pissed on me?

Kelly screamed and slapped her palms on the bed to either side. Her strong thighs clamped on either side of my head. Her hips raised, dragging me up to my knees.

"Oh, fuck!" Kelly panted as she collapsed. "Son of a mother fucking bitch! I've never cum like that. God, please tell me we can do that again."

"As long as you promise not to break my neck, I'll try again right now," I said ruefully as I rubbed at the sides of my head.

"Oh, God," Kelly said as her hand went to her mouth. "Did I hurt you? Oh, I'm so sorry. It just felt so fucking good."

"It's not bad," I said. "Although you scared me a little bit before you let go. Um, Kelly, I'm not quite sure how to ask this, but did you pee?"

"What? No. I don't think so," Kelly said. Then her eyes dropped to my chin, still dripping. "Oh, my God! Did you make me squirt? I thought that was just a myth! Oh, my God, Nick! The things you do to me! The way you make me feel!"

I don't know just why I did it. It's not like I'd ever tasted urine to be able to have anything to compare it to. But, I lifted my hand and tasted the fluid there tentatively. It was a little saltier but other than that it tasted just like the cream I'd been tasting from her as I explored her with my tongue. All in all, it wasn't bad and I decided to take her assurance she hadn't lost control of her bladder.

"So, what now?" I asked. "Would you like me to do that again?"

"Well, we've been in here a long time," Kelly said hesitantly. "And there is one more thing I would really, really like to do before we go out and find Ollie and Tina again."

"What's that?"

"Will you fuck me, Nick?" Kelly asked. "Please?"

"As you wish," I said as her arms and legs opened to reach for me.

After everything we'd already done, not to mention the difference in our relative sizes, I was startled to find Kelly so tight as I began to sink my shaft into her.

"Are you all right?" I asked as she winced.

"Just go slow," Kelly gasped. "I've never had anything so big in there. God! Your cock feels fucking huge in my cunt!"

I don't know that my cock was all that big, but her little kitty felt positively tiny compared to the rest of her.

"We can stop if we need to," I panted into her breasts. "I don't want to hurt you. We can do something else."

"No. No, I want this. I want to feel you inside me, Nick. Please. I've needed this for so long."

If anyone had told me that I, small and scrawny as I was, would have to worry about hurting Kelly, as big and muscular as she was, I would have been sure they were just having a laugh at my expense. But, lying there atop her, as I sought to sink my length inside her, I found myself having to be tender and gentle with my giant Amazon.

At least at first.

With agonizing slowness, I pulled back and eased forward, looking up from between her breasts to watch her expression for signs of pain, as her sweet swollen nether lips parted and sheathed me.

"Fuck, that's deep," Kelly panted. "I feel so fucking full. But, I can take more. Give me all of you, Nick. I can take it."

Her strong fingers clawing at my ass spurred me deeper and deeper still until, with one last thrust, I was fully sheathed and my hips slapped into hers.

"Oh, f-fuck!" Kelly gasped, wide-eyed. "It feels like your cock is in my stomach."

Now, that was just plain silly. There was no way, absolutely none, that my dick could possibly be in her stomach. I almost told her that. Might have except for a ripple along the velveteen walls sheathing me that stole my breath for a moment.

"Now that it's in, I want you to fuck me, Nick," Kelly said. "I want you to pound my pussy into the mattress."

Unsure just what she was wanting, I pulled out and eased back in. But, Kelly was having none of that.

"No, Nick! Fuck me! Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you mean it."

Between her words, and her fingers, spurring me on, I was soon lost in the rhythmic slap, slap, slap as our bodies met at that pivotal point. The tight, wet warmth felt so incredible wrapped around my cock, I wasn't sure just how much longer I was going to last.

But, it wasn't enough for Kelly.

"Harder, Nick! Harder, damn you! Pound my pussy. Claim me. Make me yours!"

I wasn't just real sure what that meant. Wasn't she already mine? Why else would she be doing these things with me if she wasn't? The confusion, my wandering attention, knocked me off my stride.

"Noooo!" Kelly wailed. "Don't tease me, you fucking douche nozzle! I'm so close. Make me cum, Nick. Make me cum all over your prick. Pound me like you hate me!"

Well, that just didn't help at all. How in all that's holy or hellish do you fuck someone like you hate them? In my limited understanding of the time, hating someone sort of precluded being in that position in the first place.

In my confusion, my strokes came to a full stop, prompting Kelly to writhe on the bed as her strong hands caught in the white comforter.

"Nooo!" Kelly mewled as she writhed. "Please, God. Please, Nick. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Fuck me however you want. I'll be good. I swear. Please, just give it to me. Please."

At a loss, but just a little frightened by the strong woman beneath me, I plunged to my full length inside her, hard and fast, making her cry out. I traded speed for strength and rocked back on my knees for better leverage.

Kelly pulled the comforter up and turned her head to take it between her teeth as she let out a long, low squeal, mostly absorbed by the covers.

The sight of her below me, the feel of her hot, moist sheath, the sounds of our bodies slamming together and her cries of pleasure, along with the smell of our sex drove me closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped and began to pull out of her.

Kelly's strong legs trapped my hips, allowing me to go no further, as her hands let go of the covers to reach for me.

"In me," Kelly panted, letting the comforter fall from her mouth. "Cum inside me. Fill me up. Fill me with your cum."

I would have argued. I would have pointed to a pregnancy as every good reason not to do what she asked. But, I couldn't as her strong arms yanked me down to her chest, smothering me in those delicious mounds, cutting off the air I would have needed to voice my complaint.

Kelly's hips began to lift off the bed even as mine could no longer move, trapped by her powerful legs pulling me deeper inside her as her arms kept me pressed against her chest. More ripples of that sweet sheath along my shaft ripped me of the last resolve I had to hold back and what felt like a molten boulder too large for the small vent in my volcanic, throbbing cock shot into her.

"Sh-shit!" Kelly screamed and flung her head back as an answering wetness soaked my shaft even as the second volley of cum flung forth.

I howled equal parts pleasure and denial as my need spent itself in her depths, my own yells muffled by her taut flesh.

"Oh, God. Thank you, Nick. Thank you," Kelly said as she lifted my limp form and drew me up to kiss me passionately.

I was too busy tasting sweet air to voice a complaint. Then I was too overwhelmed by the passion of her lips.

Finally, when I could gather my thoughts, I was stymied by the very real pleasure, and dare I say, love, in her eyes.

"As you wish, Princess," I panted and kissed her tenderly.

What the hell? Lots of people have sex every day without making a baby, right? Many people even trying to make one have to try over and over and over before they managed. Right?

And if there was one, it would be worth it. And it wouldn't even be a chore to "do the right thing."

"Kelly, what would it take to convince you to marry me?" I asked.

"Mmm. About a hundred more times of this should do the trick, I think," Kelly chuckled lightly. Then she paused and drew back to look at my face. "Wait. You're serious?"

"I'm serious," I nodded. "I want to marry you, Kelly. I want us to be free to do this with each other and nobody else for as long as we both live. I want you in my life. Forever."

"Wow," Kelly said after a long pause. "You don't deal with small change. I was, uh. I was thinking something along the lines of boyfriend and girlfriend. But, marriage? That's... sort of big, don't you think? I mean, for no better than we know each other."

My heart decided to go check the status of my crotch.

"I would say we know each other pretty well," I managed. "Don't you?"

"That was just sex, Nick," Kelly said, sitting up to mirror me. "Granted, it was incredible, mind-blowing sex. But, it was just sex. There's a lot more to consider, don't you think?"

"No. Not really. What do you think we should consider?"

"Well, how about the future, for starters? Where will you be in five years, Nick? Where do you want to be?"