Thankful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could she not see it? I didn't want to just blurt it out. Not with Olivia and Tina in the room. But, the more I watched Olivia watching Tina, the more certain I became. My cousin was a lesbian.

Tina grabbed my wrist, snatching my attention from Olivia's rapt fascination.

"Come on, Rick. Dance with me."

"Uh, no," I said. "I don't dance."

"Oh, come on," Tina said. "Everybody dances. Even if it's at home in their bedroom where no one can see."

"Not me," I said, fighting for all I was worth to keep from getting pulled up and away from Kelly.

I was about to scream "No means no, bitch!" when Tina switched targets, letting go of my wrist and grabbing Kelly's instead.

"Come on, Shelley. Let's show him how it's done."

"Oh, no," Kelly said. "I couldn't."

"Go ahead, Kelly," Olivia said, pushing her up as Tina pulled. Between them, they somehow managed to get Kelly out in the middle of the floor.

"But, I don't know how to dance," Kelly said. "Not like that."

"Oh, that's easy," Tina said. "I've been taking dance since I was three. All you have to do, really, is strut your stuff. Show them what God blessed you with, or at least a step-daddy with wandering hands, deep pockets, a guilty conscience, and the number of a good plastic surgeon. And He sure blessed you, honey. Or, are those real?"

Without waiting for comment, Tina placed her hands directly on Kelly's breasts. My gasp was echoed by both Olivia and Kelly.

"Mmm, not bad," Tina said. "Where did you get yours done?"

"Wh-what?" Kelly asked, glancing at me.

"Your boobs, where did you get them done?"

"I didn't. I haven't. This is just what I was born with."

"What? No way they would be that firm without something in them."

I fought to keep conscious, and stay seated upright, as Tina slipped her hands under Kelly's sports bra and peeled it right up, exposing her breasts to the room.

Kelly's eyes took on a glazed look as she stood there being handled.

Olivia shifted over and leaned harder on her knees.

Tina looked carefully at Kelly's breasts from every angle as she hefted them and caressed them.

"Ollie," I said softly.

"Whoever did yours did good work," Tina said. "I can't find the scar. Wow, and I thought mine was done well."

To my shock and amazement, Tina slipped her own blouse off and took Kelly's hands to place them on her now exposed breasts.

"Feel," Tina said.

"Ollie," I gasped, slapping her on the shoulder.

"What?" Olivia hissed, glancing at me.

"Should, uh, should this be happening right here?" I managed. "What if they come back from shopping?"

Olivia looked back as Tina pressed Kelly's unresisting hands against her breasts.

"Can you feel that scar right there?" Tina asked. "That's where they went in on mine."

Kelly looked like she might faint.

"Ollie," I tried once more.

"I know," Olivia hissed. "I'm thinking."

"Uh, Ollie," I squeaked as Tina stepped closer and slipped her hands around behind Kelly's back to grip her muscular ass.

"Shut up," Olivia grated. "I know. I know!"

"You know what, Ollie?" Tina glanced over at us for the first time since she'd started mauling Kelly.

"You have your car, right?"

"Of course."

"Why don't we go to Kelly's house? Kelly, your parents are out of town until Monday, right?"

"Oh, I don't know," Kelly said, belatedly stepping back from Tina and recovering her breasts. "They would freak if I had a party while they were out."

"What party?" Olivia asked. "They know me. I've been over there lots of times. And surely they wouldn't mind Tina."

I noted an omission and turned to glare at my cousin.

"Sure," Tina said. "If you want. Sorry, Rick. But, I don't think there's room for four."

I think Kelly won me, heart and soul, if she hadn't already, by flatly refusing to go anywhere without me. That made Olivia backpedal and wheedle Tina they could at least try to fit all four of us.

I didn't really care where I was, as long as Kelly was there. And I think she felt the same.

Tina didn't care where she was, so long as she had an audience, I suspect.

Olivia, on the other hand, I think was hoping we could get a little more of a show, maybe one she would be involved in, if we took the party somewhere we were less likely to be interrupted and wheedled and cajoled the rest of us into at least trying.

Tina was right about one thing. If all of us had been normal sized, there would have been no way we could have fit in her convertible two-door sporty escapee from a demolition derby.

Fortunately, I'm not normal sized.

Kelly managed to fit in the jump seat turned sideways with the front seats scooted all the way forward. I sat in her lap with her arms wrapped around me. Olivia rode shotgun and looked pissed as hell about it. Tina, of course, drove, for some definitions of driving, since it was her car.

I decided if I died in a fiery crash en route, there were worse ways to go and snuggled deeper into Kelly's embrace as Tina screamed along the with song coming from her busted speakers over the blaring of horns left in her wake.

"Um, Nick?" Kelly shouted.

"Yes, Kelly?"

"There's, um, something I should probably tell you since you are going to see where I live and everything."

"Okay."

"I hope it won't cause any problems between us or anything. Because I really like you, Nick."

"And I really, really like you, Kelly."

"Well, you see, the thing is, my family is rich."

What a fucking understatement that was!

My first hint at just how Kelly had undersold her family's wealth was when I realized the huge meadows we were driving past were actually the front yards of the houses rather than parks.

The second hint was the fucking guard booth we had to stop at and check in and let the guard on duty take photographs and fingerprints of Tina and I since it was our first visit. I'm sure mine looked like a mug shot. Tina offered to let the guard take another one of her to keep, which he, of course, took her up on.

Then there was the house itself. Mansion doesn't begin to do justice to the monstrosity we pulled up in front of.

"Uh, how many people live here?" I asked faintly.

"Just me and my parents," Kelly said. "Well, and the staff, but they are all off for the weekend to visit their families or traveling with my parents in a couple of cases."

They had a staff?! Ulp.

"Oh, this is just fine!" Tina exclaimed as we walked into the cavernous foyer with a grand staircase at the far end and crystal chandelier hanging overhead.

"Just wait until you see the dance studio," Olivia said. "Or, better, the pool."

"Did you say pool?" Tina asked. "A real live indoor pool?"

"Complete with sauna and hot tub," Olivia said.

Kelly was standing stock still, studying me as I looked around. Donald fucking Trump wished he lived like these people. What the hell was I thinking? I hoped to one day be wealthy, but even in my wildest dreams, I hadn't imagined anything like this. Hell, Mom and Dad's whole fucking house could fit in the foyer if we took out the grand staircase. And Kelly grew up with this. She probably took it for granted. How the hell could I possibly compete?

"Why don't you show Tina the pool area, Ollie," Kelly said. "I would like a moment with Nick."

"Why don't we all go?" Olivia asked, glaring at me.

"Please, Ollie," Kelly whispered, never taking her eyes from mine.

"Yes, please, Ollie," Tina chimed in. "It's no fair to mention an indoor pool and then leave a girl hanging."

Olivia wasn't happy about it, but she gave in and led Tina off through one of the archways.

"Say something, Nick," Kelly whispered after we'd been standing alone for several moments.

"I would, but I'm not sure what to say," I offered. "This... All of this takes a little getting used to."

"I'm still me," Kelly said, plaintively. "I'm still the ugly overgrown gawk of a girl who has never had anyone interested in her."

"You aren't ugly," I said. "You are beautiful. And you aren't overgrown, you are well grown. But, how could you possibly be interested in me? I'm a scrawny little runt. I'd hoped one day to be successful, but I don't know that I'll ever be this successful. What could I have to offer you, Kelly?"

"I would trade it all away to have you look at me the way you have this past couple of days," Kelly said. "To have you hold my hand without flinching. To have you say I was the thing you were most thankful for. To know that when you touch yourself and cum explodes from the end of your cock, it's me you're picturing."

"Um, about that," I said into a long silence. "You don't, you know, think that's gross?"

"Nick, can I show you something?"

"Yes," I answered quickly.

Perhaps I am more of my father's son that I was willing to admit because as Kelly led me up the stairs to the second floor, all I could think was how incredibly much it must cost to heat that pile of mortar and stone. And in fact, it was more than a little brisk. Not quite as cold as it was outside, but not just really far off either.

Kelly led me to a bedroom. I knew it was a bedroom because of the monstrous bed in the middle of the floor. The thing was bigger even than king sized beds I'd seen. But, that was all that gave it away. There were no clothes to be seen anywhere. No trophies or ribbons. Not even a mirror nor anything else except for that great big bed. My pulse began to pound in my ears as I imagined what Kelly might want to show me that would involve a bed.

But, my hope was short lived as Kelly opened a drawer on the nightstand and took out a remote control.

I couldn't see just what it was she did, but a screen came down out of the ceiling next to me at the same time some sort of projection unit dropped down on a panel out of the ceiling over the bed.

My hope came surging back as the unmistakable sounds of sex filled the room from the pornographic film playing. I glanced at the screen, but couldn't make out just what was going on as I was too close.

I backed away and, as it came into focus, I blanched. I wouldn't have thought of myself as a prude by any stretch. And I'd seen my share of pornography. But, I'd never even imagined anything like what was playing out on that screen as what looked like eleven men jacked themselves to completion over a woman lying in the middle of the circle.

I glanced back at Kelly only to see her ass up in the air as she knelt beside the bed and reached underneath for something. I looked back at the screen. If this was what she wanted to show me, I was going to have to rethink what I'd started to feel for her.

Kelly drew out a long case that looked like it might be for a guitar or something and placed it on the bed.

"You asked me what I do," Kelly said, flipping the latches on the case. "Well, I do work out and compete. And about the only other thing I do is masturbate."

The lid flopped open to show an array of things I couldn't even begin to comprehend. I couldn't imagine what showing them to me had to do with what she was saying. And I couldn't imagine what the film playing had to do with anything.

"You asked me if I didn't think it was gross," Kelly went on. "I don't. Maybe I'm strange or something because I've heard other girls talking about it as if it is. But, I think it's not gross at all. In fact, it was something of a turn on to see your cum and imagine you thinking of me as you shot it halfway up the shower wall.

"I have wanted for so long to know what that is like," Kelly pointed at the wall behind me. "I've tried to imagine how it must feel to be wanted so bad, to have them looking at me like they are looking at her right when they explode. How it must feel to have all that cum splattering across my body and knowing that my body is what made it splatter across me in the first place.

"So, no, Nick," Kelly finished. "I don't think it's gross. In fact, it turns me on thinking you might do that to me."

I glanced at the screen where the woman resembled a glazed donut and winced.

"Um, I have some problems with that," I admitted. "I don't think I could do something like that. Not with all those other guys around. I don't think I could share you like that."

My heart curdled in my chest. I'd finally found a woman that might have me and there I was saying no. Hell, no, even.

"But, what about just the two of us?" Kelly asked. "Do you think you could do something like that to me if it was just us?"

I glanced at the screen again before I could stop myself and shuddered at what I saw.

"Not by myself," I said. "I don't know if I could cum that much in five days, much less at the same time."

"Not the amount," Kelly said. "Could you cum while you looked at this body? Could you cum on me while you looked at me?"

"Oh, that. Um, sure. If you wanted me to, I could do that. No problem."

"Will you?"

"What?"

"Will you? Right here? Right now?"

"Um," I glanced at the open door. "I would, but Olivia and Tina are here."

Suddenly, the door swung shut by itself and I heard three distinct clanks before my feet touched the ground again.

"Not a problem," Kelly said. I spun back to find she held that remote control in her hand. "No one is getting in here until I choose to let them in."

Or getting out until she chose to let them out? I couldn't help but wonder. Talk about pressure to perform.

As I watched, Kelly peeled her sports bra over her head. I'd always thought nymphomaniacs were a wishful myth and here I was locked in a room by one who could snap my neck like a pencil if I disappointed her.

As I watched Kelly rise to her feet, skinning out of her shorts, I decided that she wouldn't have to go to the trouble of snapping my neck if I failed to satisfy her. I would either satisfy her or give myself a coronary trying.

"What, uh." I swallowed against the dryness in my throat and tried again. "What would you like me to do?"

"Just look at me, watch me, just like you are," Kelly growled as she edged onto the bed.

"As you wish," I said.

Oh, hell yes, I could do that! Just try to stop me from watching! I dare you!

All of the stars in the night sky seemed to dance and swirl in Kelly's skin as she ran her hands over that taut, muscular, nude body. I may have heard myself groan somewhere a thousand miles away as I watched one hand cup her chest and the other edge down to the thick brush of hair running from hip to hip. I may have trembled with the need to follow her hands with my tongue, but I stood firm and watched.

And sending up a prayer that was equal parts thanks and a plea that the moment never ends.

I was a fool to think I'd ever wanted Tina. At that time, I'd just wanted a woman. Any woman. Now that I had seen Kelly, I wanted her and only her. No other woman would ever be enough for me after what lay before me, exposed to my questing gaze. I ached with a need more raw and primal than any I'd ever felt before.

That was before Kelly parted her thighs and her hand dipped to the treasure previously hidden there.

My whole body ached with need as I watched her fingers trace the fleshy mound between her muscular thighs. I wanted this woman as a drowning man might crave one breath of sweet air. I knew, in that moment, with the surety that I'd ever known anything, that I could not live without her in my life somehow.

Soon, too soon damn it, her mighty thighs clamped against her hand as her body shook. I almost cried to be deprived of the sight of what she hid.

"Fuck!" Kelly gasped. "I've never cum that fast before."

"Don't stop on my account," I croaked.

"Oh, no," Kelly giggled. "I've shown you mine. Now, you show me yours."

All of a sudden, this wasn't quite so much fun anymore.

"Um, ok," I said slowly. "If that's what you want. But, um, Kelly? You do realize that I'm smaller than average, right?"

"No, I don't," Kelly arched one dark eyebrow. "I haven't seen it yet."

"No, I mean this," I waved to indicate my body, "is smaller than average. So, it just, sort of, stands to reason that everything is in proportion if you see what I'm saying."

"Nick, I can promise you that your dick will be the biggest I have ever seen, no matter how small you think it is."

"Um, right," I said. "Okay. Here goes."

I opened the button fly of my jeans and pressed them down before I could chicken out.

"Oh, my God!" Kelly sat up quickly as my cock sprang loose from my confining underwear to slap against my belly.

"I told you," I said as I pulled my jeans back up, my cheeks flaming.

"No, Nick," Kelly said. "You don't understand. That's not small!"

"It's not?" I asked. "Wait. I thought you hadn't ever seen one before!"

"I haven't. But, Nick, this is what I use inside me."

Kelly rummaged around in her guitar case and pulled out something that wasn't much longer than my thumb and only slightly bigger around.

I glanced down in the direction of my hidden, wilting cock and looked again at what she held in her hand. Well, yeah, I was bigger than that. But, then so were the monkeys at the zoo.

"Let me see it again," Kelly said.

"Well, okay. If you really want to." I pulled my jeans back down, feeling slightly foolish as I stood there with my dick hanging out for her to see.

"Oh, my God!" Kelly repeated. "How big is it?"

"Um, I don't know," I admitted.

"You've never measured?"

"Uh, no." Did people do that?

Evidently people did because Kelly pulled out a flexible measuring tape and began taking my measurements. And not just the length either. By the time she was done, we knew every possible dimension down to the length and width of my testicles and the distance from my scrotum to my anus.

And my cock was purple and throbbing in time with my pulse as pre-cum oozed down the sides from watching Kelly handle it as she'd taken more measurements than I would have previously thought possible.

"Did I do that?" Kelly asked coyly.

"Do you see anyone else here?" I asked. "Am I looking at anyone else but you?"

"No," Kelly breathed as she laid back on the bed. "Nick, cum for me. Show me I'm beautiful to you."

"As you wish," I snarled.

Several pumps of my fist, my hand a blur, granted Kelly what she wanted as my toes curled and gripped at the lush carpet of her bedroom floor. I wanted, oh how I wanted, to let my head fall back and close my eyes as the explosion washed over and through me. But, I kept my eyes open, locked solidly onto hers.

"Oh, my God, yes!" Kelly cried out as her hand burrowed once more between her thighs. Her hips bucked while her eyes locked with mine. "Fuck yes, Nick! Show me I'm sexy!"

"You are sexy, Kelly," I gritted through my teeth. "Look what you made me do."

Of course, I didn't cover her in what looked like banana custard like the girl on the screen. But, the three stripes I left across the skin of her belly seemed to please her as she arched up off the bed and squealed a high pitched keening sound.

Despite what we'd just done, I was curiously shy about actually touching her nude body as I leaned over her to touch my lips to hers in a remarkably chaste first kiss.

"You are beautiful, Kelly. And very, very sexy. And I love you."

"Wh-what?"

"I love you," I repeated.

Or tried to. "You" came out more "mmph" as Kelly caught my neck in her powerful arm and pulled me down for a much more passionate kiss.

"I never imagined," Kelly panted as she let our lips part so I could get a little air. "I thought we would just... That you would just... Do you mean it? Do you really love me, Nick?"

Kelly had never bothered to rinse off the sweat she had built up while lifting when Tina interrupted our morning. And it was beginning to get a trifle whiff. Not bad, really. Just strong. Like the arms crushing me to her were strong.

"I do, Kelly. I don't know how else to say it, but I want you in my life. And I want to do this again sometime. Maybe more if you'll let me."

1...89101112...14