Thanks Flinder!

Story Info
Adam fucks his first black girl.
3.3k words
3.95
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hey guys, Adam Longstaff here, back with another quick rough draft. This one's another true story that I wrote moments after it happened the other week. Looking for feedback and edits, let me know what you think!**

***

I love fucking. There's nothing else quite like it. Even more than weed, it is my drug. Two people, running their hands over each others' bodies, playing, teasing, moaning, feeling. It's the tits, pun intended. As such I've been really enjoying Flinder (you know, that app with the matches and the hookups). Despite the fact that it's a bot-filled shitshow, I do manage to find some interesting partners on there: including the tight, lithe young model/squirter, and the blonde hotwife whose hubby likes to record us from the stairs. But tonight was all about my first ever black girl, Keya. Her name means "flower", and boy did I enjoy hers. We matched on Flinder two nights ago and flirted back and forth. She was newly 21, enjoying going out to bars; I would be her first "older man" at 30 (shut up, I feel ancient!).

One line in my profile makes some allusion to "size queens", and at one point she asked me what that meant. Currently trying radical honesty on for size, I bluntly responded "size queens are women who like guys who have big dicks". She quickly responded "so you belong in that category" to which I coyly replied "so I've been told". Having a big dick isn't the only thing, it's really about how you use what you've got. But when you've got a big dick, you've got more to work with, and there's some more fun things you can do. We agreed to meet up the next night at a bar not far from my apartment, with her confirming she "had intentions of going home with [me], as long as you're not a murderer" I assured her I only wanted to make her moan, not murder her, and we said goodnight.

I'd been on a denial kick for a few days, playing along with another new woman i'd met on OhNoCupid, but waking up on day 7 with a sure thing Flinder date that night wasn't going to work for me, so I fired up tumbler and shot a big, built-up load to Samantha Saint. Damn that's a fine looking woman. The rest of the day passed in something of a haze, my mind caught up with the idea that I was going to fuck my first ever black girl tonight. I kept trying to think nothing of it, but somehow in my head it meant quite a bit. I was super pumped. I wanted to give this girl the full Goddess treatment. I wanted to make her cum as much as I could. If you believe in such things as empaths, I basically get at least as much pleasure out of causing an orgasm as the person having it does. I love nothing more than to grip a woman's hips while I'm eating her out and hold her tight through one orgasm into the next as she half-heartedly pushes on my head. I was going to make sure Keya wanted to come back.

I got home from work and tidied up my place, mostly just shoving crap into drawers and closets. It only had to pass for a few hours. I made my bed and shook my big, comfy blanket on top of it, anticipating needing a cover for it. Should've had the thing scotchguarded. I scarfed some food and took a quick shower, mostly cuz I'd gotten baked while cleaning and taken forever. I left the house with moments to spare and made my way to the bar we'd agreed on, only to find it was closed! I checked my phone and found Keya's messages on Flinder, asking where we should go instead. I turned a quick circle and saw a great latenight bar that I love and quickly suggested that.

She had to find parking, so I went in and waited awkwardly for a few minutes before finally saying fuckit and grabbing a seat at the bar. The bartender there is one of the best in the city and has an easy way of letting patrons "play along", so he and I and another guy at the end made bar talk for a bit before Keya arrived. She hadn't been lying when she said she was tall at 5'11". Damn, and very thick too; curves everywhere. She'd had a few pictures on her profile showing a range of weights, and I wasn't sure what to expect tonight. She was, admittedly, heavier than I'd hoped, but I've always had a predilection for thicker women, and Keya was thicker than a bowl of oatmeal, so I was definitely still down. She got settled and we shook hands as the bartender took her order for a cider. She explained she was newly 21 and still figuring out where to go and what to get, which lead to some nice small talk about the bar scene in town, which is pretty phenomenal. After a brief lull in conversation, she mentioned that she had to pick up a friend at 11:15, a scant hour and half from now. I pumped my eyebrows in excitement and paid the bartender while she ran off to the bathroom for a minute. We got ready and quickly left, walking the short distance to my apartment as I tried to keep up some small talk.

We got to my apartment and I quickly offered her a drink. She opted for water at first and we sat on the couch, me trying to keep conversation going in an effort to relax her. She seemed pretty wound up, which I attributed to nerves, and soon I'd asked her if she "wanted to have a little fun", which she responded to enthusiastically by pouncing on my face with her face. The plush, curvy ripeness of her body was reflected in her lips as our tongues found each other and our hands began to wander. We twisted our bodies on the couch, first one way, then the other, hands, arms, legs wandering, searching. We broke apart after a few minutes and I commented that we both had "way too many fucking clothes on". She agreed and stood up, making straight for the bedroom where we continued to kiss and began to strip, first her shirt, giving me my first look at her plump, juicy tits and soft, mocha skin. My lips began to wander, my hands on her hips as I found my way down one side of her neck and across the tops of her chest. I gave her ass a squeeze and moved back up to her lips, resuming our making out as she pulled my shirt off over my head. Her pants soon followed and she stood before me, a smooth, thick goddess cast in chocolate.

I sank to my knees and ran my hands down her legs as she looked down at me questioningly. My lips met her ass and a moan escaped me as I began to trace the backs of my fingers up one leg and down the other. I kissed a trail up across one cheek and then down over her thigh, my tongue darting out to taste her. She pulled me up and peeled off her bra, pulling me close to allow my hands to cup them from beneath; big, heavy hangers with...oh my, her nipples were pierced! Barbells! Oh what fun! I grinned and dove in, kneading her breasts up towards my mouth as I began to lavish her nipples with my tongue and mouth. Sucking, nibbling, biting, pulling, I flicked my tongue on one and began to pluck the other with my fingers before switching sides. We'd collapsed onto the bed at this point and I quickly stood up to take off my pants, freeing my hard cock from the confines of my tight pants. She eyed it appreciatively before laying back to slide off her panties, which was my cue to get on my knees on the bed between her spread legs and dive in.

I LOVE eating pussy. It's 100% honestly my favorite sexual thing to do. I love the feeling of a woman's legs twitching around my ears as she moans above me while I taste nothing but ambrosia and hear nothing but softness; I drink my nectar straight from the Goddess. I tried not to hurry my way up Keya's long, smooth legs, but in all honesty, I was HUNGRY and quickly buried my face in her sopping wet pussy. She'd been damp for some time, and my nose filled with her musk as my tongue dove between her folds, scooping out the first tastes of her thick cream before beginning my search for her clit. [Brief side note: very little makes me angrier than the jokes about "dur-hur, where's the clit?" It's literally front and center: go to the middle just above the tops of her lips and keep licking till you find the spot that makes her twitch. It could not be easier to find and there's no excuse why anyone doesn't know where it is. It's 2018 people, lets try to act like it? End of rant.] I found her nub buried under hoods and folds, but sticking up a ways, so after probing it with the tip of my tongue, I pressed the flat expanse of my tongue against it and slowly drew my tongue back into my mouth, dragging the full length of it along her clit, causing her to moan and jerk above me.

I ran my hands up and down her legs, teasing her skin, waking it up, making it alive before taking hold of her hips, forcing her legs open a little more and going in with gusto. I drove my tongue deep into her pussy, flicking the tip everywhere I could find inside her before returning to her clit, catching it gently between my teeth and lashing my tongue on it from every angle. Keya began to reach down and grab at my hair, pulling me closer then pushing me back as I continued to eat her out, my tongue alternating between diving deep for her delicious honey and determinedly riding on her clit, which I'd surmised was how she liked it. She was starting to buck and gave me some sounds that I knew to mean "keep eating me, i'm about to cum". I redoubled my efforts on her clit and after some enjoyable grabbing and scrabbling at my back, her legs locked out for moment and she began to cum. I held on tight and tried my best to attack her clit from every angle I could while riding her orgasm through her. I think I managed to string a second one along while I was down there before she pushed me off hard and lay back, panting. I took to meandering my lips up and down her legs while she recovered before she sat up and asked me if I had a condom.

I smiled and got up from the bed, walking over to my nightstand and pulling out one of my Skyns I'd bought a week or so ago for fun with Emma. Non-latex and large sized, they seemed to do a pretty good job. She scooched back and spread her legs wide, letting me kneel in between them. She took a hold of my hard cock and guided me in as I mounted up, holding her knees with my elbows as I began to push in deeper. There is a concept out there called Sonder, which is the sudden profound realization that every single person around you is living an entire and complete life equally as complicated and nuanced as your own. So, as every single person is entirely unique and different, so too is every pussy. With Keya I encountered something I hadn't before. She was incredibly slick and slippery, and while I met with some resistance as I pushed deeper, it gave way easily, with a few strokes easily sliding me further and further along inside her. She seemed to be enjoying things as I continued to guide my cock ever deeper inside her, looking for that elusive tightness near the back end.

Technically speaking it's called the fornix, but I call it the "makes women cum like fucking crazy button", because...well, in my experience, it does exactly that. I found what I was looking for and after a little more work Keya was gasping and thrashing below me as I held onto her hips, keeping my cock buried deep inside her. I rode her through several more orgasms, my hands wandering her soft skin as I plugged away at her, her moans rising and falling as she built up and crashed over and over. I lay still on top of her for a moment, catching my breath and savoring the taste of her breasts when she asked me if i'd eat her out again. I grinned up at her, leaning up for a few quick, slobbery kisses before replying "gladly!" and diving back down.

She'd clearly been loosened up a bit, and I pressed my whole face into her wet slit, feeling her lips part around my nose and mouth as I wriggled them back and forth, my tongue scooping up all the delicious honey I could find. I quickly found myself with my head between her hands and her clit between my lips as I ate her to several more orgasms. Her hands guided me briefly off her clit, pulling me back so only the tip of my tongue could get to it, which she enjoyed for a few moments before gradually pulling me in closer, ratcheting up the speed and pressure of my tongue until she exploded all over my face. I held tight to her clit, flicking it hard with my tongue to push her from one orgasm to the next until she used her hands to push me off again. She lay back panting as I again amused myself with wandering my lips up and down her soft skin. I looked up from my spot on her belly and asked her if she wanted to do doggy.

Keya's eyes lit up and she quickly rolled over, planting her knees and putting up one hell of an arch. I found my way inside her and began to push forward, feeling her walls press back smoothly as I ventured deeper than I'd gone before. Her gasping moans were music to my ears as I maneuvered her legs and our hips to find the angles that worked the best, using my cock to coax a sympony of sounds from her as I picked up speed. She told me to fuck her harder so I found an angle that gave me great depth and got a good grip on to her wide, fleshy hips, pulling her back and starting to really pound her. She began to flop around beneath me, so I reached under and grabbed hold of her nipples, rubbing them against the mattress and giving them a tug to push her further along. She came a few more times in doggy, my cock steadily beating a rhythm out against her pussy that she seemed to be loving. Eventually she pushed me off and we lay side by side on my bed, both of us breathing heavily.

We both smiled at each other and I asked her what she wanted to do next. "well, I really like when you go down on me" was her reply, and I quickly smiled and got back to work. By now I had her number and knew what she liked, so I teased her a little, starting with her neck, kissing and gently biting my way down to the nape of her neck; an apparent pleasure point, she gave a sigh when I hit it, so I went back over it more forcefully using my tongue, lips, and teeth. My hands had slid up her sides and were now toying with her breasts, warming them up for my lips which were soon to follow. I took the scenic route, kissing my way slowly down around one breast, running my teeth along the underside for a nibble or two, then on to the valley of her cleavage to mirror my actions from the first. I finally made my way to her nipple, coaxing it up with my tongue and teeth before pressing it hard against the roof of my mouth and pulling my head back.

Keya's breath caught a little in her throat before she reached down and grabbed my still-hard cock, guiding me inside her again as I let her nipple fall from my mouth. I pulled her down further onto me as I dove for her other nipple, waking it up as I had the last before giving it a thorough tug, my cock now pistoning in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She growled her way through another orgasm before I grabbed her ankles and pushed them up a little, creating a new angle for me to get deeper. She jokingly said "i'm not that flexible" before I pulled her legs closed and pushed to a new depth, causing her to gasp and her leg to shake. "are you flexible enough for that?" I countered, smiling as I kept fucking her deep and hard. Her legs provided resistance so I could really fuck her hard, and she made her pleasure known with all kinds of delightful sounds.

We managed to roll over, her warm, soft, heavy curves covering me like a blanket as she straddled my hips and leaned down to kiss me, hard. We made out for a long while, my hard cock rubbing against her outer pussy lips, grinding on each other as we both got off for a bit. Her hand found its way to my throat and I whimpered as she choked me, my cock growing stiffer as she continued to ride me. Feeling me getting harder, she reached her other hand down and slipped me inside, forcing me to open her up again from below this time. She lorded her presence over me, filling my senses with her smell, the feel of her lips on mine, and the whisper of her curtain of hair. I fucked up into her as best I could, working my way in deeper while I pulled her breasts together and sucked both her nipples at the same time, the dual barbells clinking against each other and my teeth. She began to bounce back against me and soon had another moaning orgasm on top of me, our tongues now dueling for supremacy in a war neither hoped to win. We took another break, during which time she noticed it was now 11:30, she really had to get going to pick up her friend. I pouted a little as she sat on the edge of my bed.

I snaked my body around her and kissed a trail along her back. "awww, but you haven't even sat on my face yet" I pined. A glimmer of mischief lit her eyes and she said "i'll just drive really fast" before pushing be down onto my back and straddling my face. My hands came up to steady her juicy ass as she lowered down, pressing her pussy into my face and drowning me in heaven. I licked like i'd never licked before, my tongue a blur as it disappeared between her lips, pulling two more orgasms out of her before conscience got the better of her and she forced me to stop. We hit the lights and I helped her find her panties, still kissing her exposed flesh for as long as I could as she managed to get dressed. She declined my offer of walking her to her car, so I gave her one last deep kiss at the door and wished her goodnight.

**I know the conclusion needs work, and I need to go back and focus on some things, but I wrote this immediately after, while it was all fresh in my mind. Hopefully you enjoyed, let me know any questions, comments, or critiques. Cheers! ~AL**