Thanks for the Company

Story Info
A divorcee shares an eventful ride home with a co-worker.
1.7k words
4.26
10.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mop_top
Mop_top
2 Followers

If she was being perfectly honest, Marian had never given Josh much thought before tonight. She'd noticed his height, since he was well over six foot, and that the frames of his glasses were almost the exact same almost-black as his hair. On occasion, his hair grew out long enough that it gave the impression that the hair and glasses were melded together. He had an unassuming, bookish charm, but they rarely crossed paths in the office where they worked and, in their brief interactions, he was pleasantly forgettable.

Her ex-husband had been different. Shorter and packed with charismatic energy, he had been the focus of attention in any room he walked in since he was 16. For years, he'd gotten by on dynamism and charm. But, by his early 30s, people had started to notice that there was perhaps less going on behind the boisterous laugh and rehashed stories then at first there had appeared. He and Marian had been together since college and their relationship had seemed disarmingly easy for almost 20 years; but when his career had started to stagnate, he became embittered and withdrawn. She was shocked with the speed in which her marriage collapsed. First, they stopped laughing, then they stopped having sex, then talking. When she confronted him about this, his eyes flashed with an anger she did not recognize and the threat of real violence. She packed a bag that night and never looked back.

She had been 40 then and three years had passed. Marian had an image of herself becoming a pleasantly quirky cat lady. Perhaps ending up in a little old house the neighborhood children would become suspicious of and the subject of rumors about witchcraft. But a strange thing happened along the way, she had begun to feel herself in a way she didn't recognize. It started in little ways -- a dress fitting slightly better than expected, the head of a co-worker turning ever so slightly as she walked by. While she had never considered herself a knockout, Marian knew that she had a few appealing features, and age had granted her a bit more curviness than she'd had as a young woman, and that wasn't all bad. So, when picking a dress for the office Christmas party, she'd decided to be a little more daring than usual and had made sure to pick something with a nice low neckline, and even got herself a new push-up bra to go with it -- cleavage teammates.

While the office was only a ten-minute drive from her apartment, the event space for the party was significantly farther -- 30 minutes easy under the best of conditions and it was not the best of conditions. Snow had started to fall around 5:00 and promised to continue for several hours. Marian contemplated skipping the party, but one look at the dress hanging in her closet convinced her to take a chance. She fashioned her auburn with specks of grey hair into a quite acceptable up-do, applied her makeup, opting for a provocatively dark shade of lipstick, and slinked into the dress -- ready to turn some heads.

The drive was worse than she'd anticipated, so she decided she'd have one drink, two at the absolute maximum, and leave early, giving herself plenty of time to make her way home.

That discipline lasted almost 35 minutes. A group of her friends from the office absorbed her the minute she walked in the door. Within two minutes she had her first drink; within 20, her second. By the end of the hour, she was four drinks and three sheets to the wind. She realized that she needed to slow down the pace and that driving home was best left to Uber. Marian made the rounds of the party, she chatted and flirted, she ate a little and danced a lot. By midnight, footsore and beginning to wind down, she sat down at a table with a couple of women she knew well and Josh.

She couldn't say for certain when in the course of the evening he had gotten pulled into their orbit. He'd been around early in the night and, as things progressed, he seemed to come closer and closer. Marian's friends were in a competition to see who could get him to blush the most with their slightly exaggerated tales of spring break shenanigans and more middle-aged debaucheries. He was young, cute enough, and happy to listen -- he was a perfect drinking companion.

He was also, it turned out, practically her neighbor. Somewhere along the line it came out that he lived less than a quarter mile from Marian. Since neither were in any shape to drive -- especially as the snow continued to fall, it seemed only rational that they'd share a ride. The car pulled up and Josh, in a touching display of courtesy, opened the door for Marian and helped her in before getting in the other side.

The drive was going to be long, she knew, and before long, she started to feel a bit drowsy. Without entirely meaning to, Marian began to lean up against Josh's shoulder. Before long, her left leg followed suit and pressed against Josh's right. The speed with which he pulled his leg away startled Marian out of her stupor and she sat upright. She glanced over and noticed what appeared to be a flush rising in his cheeks.

She decided to wait and watch for Josh to return his legs to their previous position and, once they had, she moved her leg right back against his. He looked over at her as she flashed her most devious smile and returned her head to his shoulder. Now that she had communicated that the casual contact was no accident, Marian began to feel emboldened. Though they had been in the car for nearly half an hour, they weren't even halfway home, creeping their way through the snowy streets.

Before long, her hand was on the top of his thigh, she was impressed by how muscular it felt beneath the thin fabric of his suit pants. At first, she just slowly moved her hand up and down, stopping near his knee and bringing it back up but after a few blocks of that, she began to let her motion drift towards his inner thigh and, on more than one occasion, she could hear his breath catch a little as she got closer...

When she was ready to make her big move, Marian lifted her head off Josh's shoulder and looked him right in the eye. He moved in for a kiss, but she shook her head "no", smiled, and moved her hand to his groin. He had already begun to stiffen, but as she continued to rub, he reached full hardness. She continued to look at him as she stroked him through his pants, only losing eye contact when his glasses caught the reflection of the lights from the street.

The driver was being diligent and focusing only on the road, so Marian decided to keep going and unzipped Josh's pants and reached her hand inside and gripped him hard, his cock pulsing in her hand. Looking out the window, she realized they were starting to make faster progress, if she was going to do what she wanted, there was no time to waste. As good as he felt in her hand, she wanted to taste him, so she freed him from his pants and lowered her head into his lap.

She began at the base of his cock, giving a little kiss, then made her way up the full length, pausing for additional kisses along the way before planting one on the tip. She stuck out her tongue and licked her way down the underside, stopping just before his balls, Marian could sense the shiver running down Josh's spine. She then began to lick around the tip before swallowing the full length of his glorious warm fullness. She could feel her mouth stretched to accommodate the width of him. Slowly she worked up and down on him.

Marian was so lost in the rhythm of her own bobbing and licking that it didn't immediately register that Josh's hands had started to get more involved. He had gotten one hand down the front of her dress and it was currently cupping her left breast. She enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her and her increasingly wet pussy was throbbing and begging for attention, but none of that could compare with the intoxicating feeling of power she felt over this young man. She had never felt as in control as she did with him in her mouth so, with more than a little regret, she pulled his hand off of her and continued to work on him.

She picked up the pace as they got closer to home. It would be hard to imagine that the driver wasn't aware of what she was doing, but she no longer cared or if she did, it made it that much hotter. Her left hand was planted in the middle of Josh's chest, supporting her and pressing him down further into his seat while her right hand was wrapped around him, moving up and down with her mouth. She loved the feeling of him sliding along her tongue, each stroke bringing him closer to the edge and making her feel more alive and powerful. She was Aphrodite; she was Rati; no one in the history of the world has ever sucked a cock quite the way she is right now.

Josh doesn't say anything, but his breathing gives away that he's about to cum; the timing doesn't surprise her but the amount does. His cock twitches as jet after jet coat her tongue. Just as she's worried that she can't possibly handle any more, it finally stops. Marian takes a moment to appreciate the taste and texture of it before swallowing. She gives the tip a final kiss and sits up. Josh gazes at her with awe as she wipes her bottom lip with her thumb then partially fixes her somewhat disheveled hair.

And then she's home. The driver pulls up outside her house.

"Thanks for the company" she smiles as she gets out of the car, the only words either of them has said since leaving the party. She walks in her house, excited for Monday.

Mop_top
Mop_top
2 Followers