Thanksgiving

Story Info
My little sister.
2.2k words
4.38
63.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited about spending the long week-end at home with my family for Thanksgiving. I had not seen my little sister Cassie since her visit to Chicago and looked forward to catching up with her. Throwing my bags in the Jeep I head south out of the city on I sixty-five for the six hour drive.

Through the Indiana country side my thoughts were of my gorgeous nineteen year old little sister and how she was doing in college. Pulling into the small family farm just outside of Elizabethtown I saw my father feeding the horses. waving at him I Entered the house I could smell my Mothers cooking it was so nice to be home for the holiday week-end.

"Hi Mom," I said excitedly, giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I put my bags in my room upstairs looking at the posters that still hung on the walls from when I grew up there. Returning to the kitchen to help my Mother with her cooking. She explained everyone was coming home, my three older brothers, their wives and kids so Cassie and I would have to share my room.

We cooked as the family arrived and the house came alive with laughter and noise of a large family. Cassie was the last to arrive she hugged me from behind as I rolled dough and whispered in my ear, "I've missed you, Cheryle."

Preparation for the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow finally over in the kitchen I joined the card game with the rest of the family. Reminiscing with my brothers and little sister about growing up on the small farm as Cassie and I played footsie under the table.

Our cute little feet involved in an erotic dance a prelude of things to come I hoped. The children were tucked into their beds as the adults drank Dad's eggnog concoction which was more Jack Daniels then eggnog. The hour grew late and we all retired to our assigned rooms.

Removing are cloths Cassie and I slipped into my small bed together laughing like school girls at a sleep over. She snuggled her little body up to mine and I stroked her long red hair softly. Her hand on my flat stomach we talked about her classes, my work and who we were dating.

Then I felt her warm hand slipping lower through my soft red triangle, I tingled at her touch, her fingers rubbing my pussy gently. I looked in her dazzling blue eyes full of lust and desire. Kissing her sweet lips my long tongue dancing in her mouth as her fingers entered my wet cunt.

She worked in and out slowly kissing my neck then shoulders teasing my nipple with her tongue. Cassie sucked on my small breast as I shivered from the sensations. Lower still kissing her way down my flat stomach tonguing my belly button. Her face and nose through my red pubes she sucked my clit into her mouth.

I bit my lip so to remain quit and not wake the rest of the family which was not easy to do. Her wet fingers sliding between my ass cheeks smearing my wetness on my tight little butthole. Cassie tongue probed inside my vagina, curling, twisting my little sister tasting my juices.

I brought my knees up, my little toes curling, my hands in her red hair. An orgasm building inside me trembling in wonderful delight. I bit my lip hard as my body shook uncontrollably waves of pleasure crashing over my little body.

As I recovered Cassie nestled in beside me kissing my lips I tasted my sweet pussy.

"That was a wonderful surprise, Cassie," I whispered in a low voice, "I love you so much."

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, smooth legs, cute little feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing back the sexual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning softly, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, redheaded sisters, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, bed squeaking.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the perfect day. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

"What are you girls doing!" My Father yelled, "Go to sleep."

Giggling at the situation we laid their snuggled together drifting off to sweet slumber.

I awoke in the morning and just watched my little sister breath sleeping so sweetly. Stroking her long red hair she open those beautiful blue eyes.

"Good Morning Sweetie," kissing her cheek softly "You want to take a shower before everyone gets up?"

We tip toed across the hall to the bathroom and I started the water, we climbed in the shower soaping each others naked bodies. I dropped to my knees kissing then parting Cassie's tight pussy plunging my long tongue inside her. My nose buried in her soft red pubes, her body dancing in the hot water from the shower, My blue eyes peeking up at her, seeing the pleasurable sensations of the hot water and my tongue in Cassie's face. Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. It would be wonderful if they came to me unsummoned, but particularly in a life as busy as the one I most lead now, that won't happen. I had to teach myself how to make room for them, to love them, to live, really live. That started in a hot shower with my little sister Thanksgiving weekend, dropping to my knees, curling my long tongue inside her wet pussy, her legs trembling barely able to stand.

Her orgasm hit in waves one after another, grabbing my hair, pulling me into her, my magical long tongue deep inside her. Rising we kissed under the hot water stream, caressing her soft skin. Cassie's hand finding it's way to my swollen clit her soapy fingers, felt fantastic, rubbing, sliding over my soft mound.

But we had been in the shower too long already so we rinsed our soapy bodies. Drying each others soft bodies we scurried back to my room. We dressed has our little farmhouse came alive with the sound of a large family. Cassie and I joined Mom in the kitchen preparing and cooking the large Thanksgiving day feast. I watched my Dad feed the chickens out the kitchen window as I helped my Mom with the preparation.

A great start to a wonderful holiday weekend spent with my family on our small farm in Kentucky. We idle away the morning cooking and talking as we were joined by my brothers wife's. Linda is my brother Jeff's wife a dark haired lady standing just under five feet tall and Ken's wife Tammy a blonde with green eyes and long legs.

"I heard you two playing last night," Tammy said in a low voice in my ear.

I nervously giggled and gave her the, "sorry if we kept you up."

"It made me so wet," she replied with a smile and a wink.

The meal finally done we sat the food out on our large dinning room table and called the men from their football game. Taking our seats we bowed our heads in a thankful prayer. Then Dad carved the Turkey and the feast had began.

We ate and laughed reminisced about growing up on that little farm. Tammy sitting across from me she had slipped off her shoes her feet playing with mine under the table, strangely erotic, a wetness growing between my legs. Her foot and long toes drifting up my smooth leg. finding her way under my sun dress to my panty covered pussy, sliding to the edge of my chair, I met her long toes with enthusiasm.

Working her way inside my panties her toes sliding inside me. Fucking me with her wonderful toes, biting my lip, my juices covering her foot. She stared at me with those gorgeous green eyes watching me being pleasured by her foot. Grinding into her toes feeling her toes go deeper into my wet pussy.

Surrounded by my family still talking oblivious to Tammy making love to me with her long toes. My little body tingling struggling not to moan my orgasm erupted around her foot shaking me to my core.

"Cheryle, Cheryle, are you OK?" I heard my Mother ask.

"Sure, Mom, it's just so emotional coming home, so wonderful to spend time with family" I replied meekly.

The men retired to the TV room to drink and watch football as the ladies cleared the table and washed the dishes. After the leftovers were put away, the dishes washed and the kitchen clean. Cassie, Linda, Tammy and I decided to take a horseback ride through the Kentucky countryside.

We changed cloths, I watched my beautiful sister slip off her dress, and put on her jeans, boots and a flannel shirt. In the barn we saddled the horses mounting them our ride had begun.

We rode in the brisk November air through the woods surrounding the farm passing a flask of bourbon between us. We stop at the Blackburn Creek and tied the horse up we walked along the bank watching the water flow over the rocks. The conversation turn to sex as it always did with two frustrated housewives trying to live vicariously through Cassie and I.

"I've never been with a woman," Linda said out of nowhere.

We all laughed at her bluntness, "This still time you are an attractive woman," I said in comfort to my sister in-law.

She stopped and spun around kissing me on the lips sliding her wet tongue in my mouth. Passion, lust, maybe the bourbon took over and we stood there on the banks of the Blackburn Creek making out. Linda's hands roamed my body freely She seemed on a mission.

Linda unbuttoned my jeans sliding her warm hand inside my red lace panties through my soft bush she played with my pussy. My body responded to her touch moaning softly my pussy growing wet with desire. Before I could form my thoughts she was on her knees lowering my jeans her nose buried in my red pubes lapping at my pussy with her tongue.

My hands in her hair holding her head the feeling of the brisk air and her warm tongue increasing my pleasure.

"That's a good girl Linda taste my sweet pussy make me cum SLUT!" I was into it.

My words encouraged her she probe inside my wet pussy with her tongue fingers spreading my lips. Tingling in delight, I open my eyes, a beautiful site Linda on her knees eagerly eating my cunt. I saw Cassie laying in the grass legs in the air Tammy's head between her legs.

An orgasm flowed through me like a lightning bolt my little body shaking in pleasure. I heard Cassie scream in delight looking over to see her wiggling in the grass.

"How was the ride girls?" Our mother asked.

We all smiled at each other, "Wonderful Mom it is great to have sisters," I said.

"What do you have planned for tomorrow?" Mom asked.

"Black Friday Christmas shopping," We answered in unison with big smiles.

We woke at four am dressed quickly to get to the mall in Elizabethtown by six am for the deals. We shopped the morning away buying Christmas presents and browsing through the stores.

Linda and I wandered into Victoria Secret "I don't have any underwear like this," she uttered with a laugh.

"Well let's get you some sweetie," I said, picking out a few things and taking her hand leading Linda to the dressing room. I sat on the small bench as Linda stripped before me. She had the cutest little feet, my eyes moved up as she removed her standard white panties revealing a shaved pussy.

I was on my knees in flash, kneeling on the dressing room floor, worshiping her gorgeous body. Licking her smooth thighs, feeling her tremble, rubbing my face on her bald pussy, my long tongue licking her sweet pussy.

Linda moaning in delight. My long tongue swirling inside her cunt, her hands gripping my head, She stroked my long red hair and I looked up into her beautiful eyes, her face distorted in pleasure.

Lapping Linda's sweet pussy with a wild eagerness, sucking on her clit now and then, "Oh, Cheryle!" she exclaimed.

Her orgasm came without warning, Linda's little legs shaking, squealing and screaming in delight. She squirted her juices in my mouth and all over my face, I so love a squirter, feeling amazing I lingered there tasting her sweet juices. Has she panted tryin to catch her breath.

I spun her pressing her to the wall I buried my nose in her ass loving her scent. Linda braced herself with her hands on the wall as my tongue licked her asshole. My hand between her legs rubbing her wet pussy. Linda arched her back pushing her ass into my face.

Another orgasm shaking her little body as the sales associate knocked on the door, "everything OK?" She inquired.

"YES! Will be out in a minute," Linda exhaled in extasy.

Linda purchase three bra underwear sets the sales associate giving us a knowing smile.

"Let's find the others and get some lunch," my hunger growing from the appetizer I just tasted.