Thanksgiving with Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I haven't so far. All the women I know are either married or don't seem interested. I'm still looking but -- "

Anna grinned then and what she was really saying hit me.

"Anna, why are you grinning?"

"If you don't like any of the women where you work, what other woman do you know?"

"Well, I know you, sort of. Is that what you're talking about?"

Anna nodded.

"Yes, that's what I'm trying to tell you."

"You don't know me very well."

Anna smiled.

"I know you well enough to know you cared when I was so sad about losing the baby girl, and you tried to help me understand it wasn't my fault. My husband would never have done that. He'd have just said it was part of the job and I should shake it off. It helped when you hugged me too. Sometimes I need a hug and that was one of those times."

Anna scooted up next to me, smiled, and touched my cheek.

"Now is one of those times too. I need a hug."

I put my arm around Anna's shoulders and hugged her a little. She laughed.

"That wasn't a hug. That was what you'd do to your mother."

"Well, that's about all I can do when we're sitting down."

Anna stood up, took me by the hand, and then pulled me to my feet. As soon as I was standing, she put her arms around my neck and pushed her breasts into my chest.

"Let's try it this way", she said.

When I put my arms around Anna, she sighed, put her cheek against mine, and then whispered, "This is more like it".

I knew how this was going to end up and I wanted it to. I couldn't just hold Anna like I was and not feel anything. She didn't have huge breasts, but they were firm and I could feel them against my chest. There was also her soft cheek against mine and the way I was feeling her breath on my ear when she exhaled. My cock was starting to get stiff, and the longer I held her like that, the stiffer it was going to get. It wouldn't take much more until she'd feel it pushing against her.

"Anna, I can't take much more of this before I embarrass us both."

Anna just moved her hips forward enough to push her mound into my crotch.

"You mean what I feel down there? I'm not embarrassed. I feel good that I make you do that. You shouldn't be embarrassed for feeling like a man. It's what I want you to do."

"Yeah, but I don't know if you want the rest of what I'm feeling or not."

Anna raised her head and looked into my eyes.

I'd read the words "doe-eyed" before but never really understood what that meant until then. Anna's eyes were wide open and her pupils looked really big. She smiled then, and her whole face sort of lit up.

"Tom, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want everything you're feeling."

It was almost like with Mary Ellen, except with Mary Ellen, it was sort of like "if she really wants me to, I guess I will". With Anna, it was like I wanted her more than anything I'd ever wanted before. I didn't understand what it was at the time. That understanding came afterwards. Right then though, what I understood was I had a sensuous and seductive woman in my arms who'd just said she wanted me to make love with her and there was no way I could say I couldn't.

I followed her into her bedroom and watched as she pulled the blanket and sheet down to the foot of the bed. She had to bend over to do that, and before she could stand back up, I stroked her ass cheeks through her jeans because I couldn't not do that. Anna turned around and smiled.

"I think you should undress me and then do that again."

It actually ended up being sort of mutual undressing. After I pulled Anna's top over her head, she started un-buttoning my shirt. By the time I'd unhooked her bra, she had my shirt open, and once I slipped the bra off her shoulders, she put her arms around my neck, pressed her breasts into my bare chest and looked up at me with her lips parted.

I thought she probably wanted to be kissed so I kissed her. What I didn't know is how one woman could arouse me so much with just a kiss. It was more like she was making love to my mouth with hers, and if my cock hadn't already been straining at the zipper of my jeans, that would have done it.

I loved the feel of her back when I stroked down to the curve of her hips, and I loved how her cheeks felt when I slipped my hands under her waistband. Anna sighed at that touch, then eased away and unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. She sat down on the bed then, leaned back, and lifted her legs. When I pulled her jeans down, I saw the black lace thong panties and the coarse, dark brown hair that peeked out of the little crotch.

When I pulled the jeans off Anna's legs, she sat up and unbuckled my belt, then stroked the bulge that pushed out my zipper. She looked up and grinned, then unbuttoned the button and unzipped my fly. My cock pushed out of the opening, and Anna stroked it through my underwear before pulling my jeans down to my knees.

It was hard to kick off my shoes and then step out of my jeans with Anna stroking my stiff cock, but as soon as I had, she pulled the waistband of my underwear out and then down. My stiff cock bobbed around until she got my underwear down to my knees. Then, she circled it with her slender fingers and started stroking it lightly.

It was harder getting my underwear off than getting my jeans off because Anna was still stroking my cock. Once I did, she pulled me down on the bed with her and put her arms around my neck again.

"Tom, are you nervous about doing this?"

"Yeah, a little."

Anna stroked my cheek.

"Don't be. I'll help you."

Anna did help, though after the first couple times she did, I figured out what she liked. I was kissing her when she pulled my hand to her breast and then squeeze it gently. She sighed then, and moved my hand in a circle so I was stroking her nipple. Her little moan a few seconds later told me that was something she liked so I did the same to her other breast. She liked it enough she moaned again, and then started stroking my cock.

It was a little later she whispered, "kiss my nipples, Tom". When I kissed the right one, Anna caught her breath and then pushed my face down into her breast. I opened my mouth so I could breathe and that nipple slipped between my lips. Anna moaned, "That's right Tom. Suck just a little. I love that."

Sucking Anna's right nipple was doing as much for me as it was for her. My cock felt stiff as a steel beam, and when Anna's tummy rolled, I knew she was pretty aroused. The same thing happened when I sucked her left nipple, except she pulled my hand down to her crotch after she moaned.

I cupped her sex and massaged gently at first, but after a little of that, Anna reached down and pulled down the black panties. The crinkly hair I'd felt through the panties was now under my fingers, and it felt a little damp.

I knew what I was supposed to do then, and when I slipped a fingertip between Anna's slender lips, she gasped. For a while after that, I used my fingertip to explore her soft inner lips and the little button at the top of her slit while I alternately sucked one nipple and then the other.

I don't know how much time elapsed before she rocked up her hips when I stroked her clit and then whispered, "Tom, I'm ready for you now", but it didn't seem all that long. Anna spread her legs wide when I moved between her thighs, and then pulled me down on top of her. She let me raise up enough I could probe for her entrance with my cock, and when my cock head slipped into that wet, slippery opening, I felt Anna dig her nails into my back just a little.

It took me three strokes before my cock was buried inside Anna, three strokes where she pulled at me, and three strokes where she moaned at each. Once my cock was all the way in, she lifted her lips to mine and kissed me again. When her little tongue slipped inside my mouth, it was my turn to groan because that was the most erotic thing I'd ever felt.

She felt it too. I know because she moaned around our tongues and rocked her hips up.

After that, I started stroking my cock in and out and trying to not feel what I was feeling so I wouldn't cum too fast. It wasn't just the way her passage contracted a little when I pulled out or the way I felt my cock head opening her with each stroke. It was also Anna's hands on my back, stroking up and down, and the way she was breathing. I felt her warm breath on my shoulder at about a normal pace at first, but then, she started breathing faster.

When Anna started rocking her hips up to meet my stroke, those deep breaths turned into shallow panting breaths and her hands on my back kept pulling me into her. After those panting breaths got even faster, Anna dug her heels into the mattress on one stroke, and lifted her body up off the bed. My cock slipped a little deeper and I groaned when I stroked back out because her passage seemed to suck at my cock head.

The end slipped up on me really fast after that. Anna raised up again and held her breath. I felt her passage move in and then out before she gasped and fell back down to the mattress. The second time she did that, she arched even higher and hung there longer. That was it for me. I groaned, pushed my cock inside her as deep as it would go and the first spurt raced up my shaft. Anna gasped, fell back down, and then arched up again. She held her breath for a couple seconds, then gasped, and then cried out. Right after that, her body started rocking her passage over my cock really fast, and that made me pull out a little and then ram my cock back inside her as the second and third shots splashed inside her.

I kept stroking my cock in and out because it felt really great, and Anna stayed arched up for a few strokes. Then, she sighed and eased back down on the mattress and pulled me with her. I couldn't keep stroking my cock then, so I started to pull out, but Anna pulled on my shoulders to stop me and whispered, "No. Stay just like we are for a while. I like it that way."

I kept my cock inside her as long as I could, but eventually, it slipped out. Anna giggled then.

"I guess that's all for a while, but I'm not done with you yet. You just lay here so I can help you get hard again."

I chuckled then.

"Does that mean you liked it?"

Anna stroked my back.

"I didn't fake it, if that's what you mean. It was real, so real I want to do it again."

The second time was even better because I knew some of what she liked and she didn't have to tell me. Once Anna had stopped breathing hard, I rolled to her side and put my arms around her.

"Anna, I didn't know it could be like this."

Anna snuggled up to me, pressed her breasts into my chest and hooked her thigh over mine.

"It isn't for me unless the guy is really special, and you are."

I think it was then I realized why I'd wanted her so much and why it had been such a fantastic experience.

"I think you're pretty special to me too, Anna."

Anna kissed me until I had to stop to breathe and then whispered, "You don't have any idea how much I wanted you to say that."

It was weird waking up beside Anna the next morning. I'd never done that before, but I decided I liked it. She was still asleep so I spent the time just looking at her. Her hair was a mess and she was laying there with her mouth open. If I'd seen any other woman like that, I'd have laughed, but all I felt was I was lucky she was there.

She did wake up after I stroked her breast. She stretched then and both breasts slipped out from under the blanket. I cupped the left one and fondled it.

"You're beautiful in the morning, did you know that?"

Anna laughed.

"I think you need to have your eyes checked. I see myself in the mirror every morning, and I'm a long way from beautiful."

I slipped a fingertip over her left nipple and smiled when Anna caught her breath.

"Well, maybe I'm just looking at you differently than you do."

Anna rolled over and put her arm over my chest.

"If you make love to me again, I might start to believe that."

I was a little late getting to the construction site, and the site supervisor let me know that. Normally, I'd have been mad, but I couldn't be mad, not after Anna. I told the contractor he could start on the first floor while I inspected the top floor, and that settled him down some. I made my inspection, but it took longer than it should have because I kept thinking about Anna.

I didn't know her well at all, and yet, I couldn't imagine not being with her again. It wasn't the sex, though that was better than I'd ever imagined it could be. It was just being with her through the Thanksgiving dinner and then after we made love the next morning. She was smart and pretty practical and I liked both of those things. I'd also seen her emotional side that day she came home crying, and that told me she was more caring than any other woman I'd ever met.

I tried to tell myself that it was just that she was the first woman who'd really liked sex with me and that the rest was just her being nice, but that didn't work. Anna had been too open with me to just be trying to make me feel good.

In the end, I decided she was special to me. I wasn't sure if it was love or not because I'd never loved anybody that way, but I knew I didn't want her to leave my life.

That's what I told Anna when I met her in the lobby the next morning. She smiled a tired smile and then put her arms around my neck.

"You can come up with me, but I really have to sleep for a while."

I hugged her close.

"I don't care if you're asleep or awake. I just want to be with you."

That's how it went that Saturday and the Sunday that followed. Anna would come home and go to bed. I'd sit in front of her television and watch movies until she got up at about two or so. We'd have lunch then.

We didn't make love those days. I knew Anna would have because she asked if I wanted to, but I knew she had to be tired. It was enough to just know she was there while she was asleep and to find out how her day had gone when she woke up.

I gave Anna a hug and a kiss when she got home on Monday morning, but I had to go to work. I thought everything would be normal at work, but it turned out it wasn't. I was getting some prints copied when Jan, the woman who ran the blueprint machine chuckled.

"You're pretty happy this morning. You get laid last night, or what?"

I laughed.

"No, it was just a great four day weekend."

Jan grinned

"Don't give me that. Whoever she is, it shows. I think I'm jealous."

It only took Anna two more weeks to tell me she loved me. It took another week before I could tell her that, but I think she'd already figured that out, because on any night she didn't have to work, she'd fix dinner for us and afterwards, I'd spend the night with her. Usually we just made love once before going to sleep, and mornings were difficult because I had to work so we usually didn't do anything except get up and eat.

It was like I'd asked myself before -- could Anna ever find a man who could put up with her schedule -- but now, I knew the answer. If that was the only way I could be with Anna, I could put up with it.

}{

This Thanksgiving, we're living in the house we bought right after we married, and our two kids and their spouses will be coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. It isn't quite the same as those Thanksgiving dinners at Grandpa and Grandma's house. Anna doesn't raise a garden so all the vegetables come out of a can, and Louise and Rich's wife Marilyn usually bring just Jello salads. We have rolls bought in a package and the turkey is stuffed with dressing that comes out of a box. Still, it's almost the same. The adults will eat in the dining room and our one grandchild will be in a highchair next to Marilyn. Louise is expecting, so we'll have to get another highchair before next Thanksgiving.

Louise's husband, Ronny, is a minister, so he'll say grace before we eat, and when we get done, all the guys will go into the living room while the girls clean up. We'll talk about a lot of things until the girls get done. After that, we'll just be a family sitting together and talking about whatever comes to mind.

When I was a kid, I didn't realize what Thanksgiving was all about. Oh, I'd studied the first one in school like every kid still does, but to me it was more about seeing my cousins and listening to the men talk.

I didn't really understand until that first Thanksgiving dinner when our kids brought their spouses over. I looked at them and then at Anna. Anna was smiling and I knew why. We'd found each other all those years ago and somehow, between her schedule and mine, had two kids and became a family instead of just two people.

That's what Thanksgiving is all about, really -- remembering all the good things that have happened to you in life and being thankful for those moments. I can't think of anything that's ever happened to me better than Anna, and I know she feels the same way about me.