That 19 Year Old Mean Bratty Bitch

Info
That 19 year old mean bratty bitch from university finally...
604 words
4.22
4.4k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That 19 year old mean bratty bitch from university finally gives you a soft red-lipstick kiss - EllyCuddles

What would you do for a single kiss from these beautiful lips? So glossy, so shiny, so luscious, so full, so sexy, so hypnotic. What would you do for a kiss? What would you do to feel these warm, soft, luscious lips pressed up against yours? Would you call yourself a loser? Do it. Would you bow before me? Bow, slave. Would you kiss the fucking floor at my feet? Do it. You love these lips? And a kiss. A kiss would be heaven. Would you inflict harm upon yourself for a kiss from me? Do it. Slap yourself in the face. Would you do something disgusting? For a kiss from these lips? Spit on the floor. And then lap it up like a fucking dog. Do it. I want to see how low you'll go. How far will you go for a kiss from these perfect luscious lips? Would you give me a sexy little show for a kiss? Come on, strip off your shirt and do a little dance. Lick your lips. like a sexy little bitch. Show me what kind of kiss you would give me.

(air Kisses)

Umm. Ha ha ha. Kiss your hand. Come on, show me your kissing skills and do a sexy little show for me. Dance. Rub your titties. Yeah, sexy little bitch. Look at you. Ha ha ha. Loser. Just look at these lips. Look at them now. Stop being a stupid fucking loser. Stop the little dance, even though you were enjoying it, face it. You were. Stare these lips. Look at them. Study their shape. They're perfect. Are they not? Gaze and my lips. Their beauty. Their perfection. I want this ingrained into your brain. I have the most in the world. Perfect natural pillow soft lips. So beautiful. They're the most perfect lips you've ever seen. And look, you would do anything for a kiss. You would fucking kiss the floor. You would feel a humiliating show. You would slap yourself. Call yourself a loser. Bet you'd even pay. Big bucks for a kiss from these lips. Are you looking at them? Are you watching them? Are you loving them? Are you entranced by them?

You love them. You need them. Look at them. Look at these lips. So fucking hot. So sexy. Aren't they perfect slave?. These shiny, glossy, beautiful lips. The most perfect pout you've ever seen. Perfect full natural lips. I think the question is, what wouldn't you do for a kiss from me? Mmm. Soft, luscious, warm lips. They make you melt, they make you weak, they make your brain go numb and your dick go hard. You love these lips. Can't get enough of them. You need them. They make you weak. They make you feel good. They make you warm. They make all the bad things in the world go away. Are you ready for your kiss? Your one kiss? Get on your knees and tell me how fucking much you love my lips out loud. Tell me. Mmm, I've never seen such beautiful lips. Never. Are you ready for your kiss? Are you?

(one Kiss on the lips) You're welcome.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 EllyCuddles

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

A~Introducing HIM He gets his game & loses. So they own HIM & all parts HIS.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ankles, Arches, Heels and Toes My beautiful classmate makes me worship her feet.in Fetish
Dream Realm Pt. 01 Featuring Square from "Magic Word".in BDSM
Tutorial Ch. 01 Locked in chastity by asian girl from university tutorial.in Fetish
Sex War Ch. 01 Small-town men develop a device to sexually control women.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories