All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 09'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
The Return Of Donna

This was a great chapter.

I liked how Donna appeared in hat and trench coat (evoked a sort of film noir vibe) just before she confronted Jackie. The descriptions of her enormity and one-upmanship of her rival were well scripted. Having Jackie, who so enjoyed being in the closet in previous chapters, sent there after being humiliated by Donna was a fitting punishment.

Donna's newly acquired skills, in addition to just how large she's grown, heightened the sex scenes. We've seen Eric and his amazing prowess in Jackie's hands, but with Donna outdoing Jackie in almost every way imaginable, it was like watching sex performed on a totally new, higher level.

So high was the level, that we actually saw Eric in a more human light as Donna and Jackie pushed him to limits where even he had to rest.

It was great to see Donna get her man back, but I'm a tad disappointed that the battle of BE is over between the two Pointe Place size queen as the source of growth is apparently no more. But competition aside, it looks like Donna can't/won't get rid of Jackie...she's needed to suck Donna's nipples when Eric is otherwise occupied.

Being the measurement junkie that I am, I, of course, want to know Donna's bra size. But your descriptions of just how enormous her breasts and bra are was a nice consolation prize.

Thanks for this series, DDDDave, I'd rank it right up there with BreastWork.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another amazing entry

DDDDave, I've been checking your Submissions page weekly for your latest story, and I'm happy to say that it's always worth the wait. Like AdrianBurns, I'm a measurement-scene junkie myself, and I'm sorry to see the boob battle end between our two heroines, but the descriptions were fantastic as ever. Will you continuing this series, or doing a new one entirely? I'd be particularly eager to see a new installment about Mrs. Flatley and Mrs. Cropley, or even Mrs. B (and her daughter).

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind words.

As I've noted elsewhere the pay here sucks! %^) So I only do it as entertainment for me and who ever reads these stories. And for the feed back, as well.

I've been trying for months to come up with a good follow up to Mrs. B's story. But the Muse has not been helpful. I've got squat.

I am working on a Flatly story. And I've started another story that has possibilities in a Sci-Fi genre. And I think I may have another scene from That 69's Show. I'm kicking it around. It focuses on Donna and Jackie and what they may do if/when they wear poor Eric down to a nub.

Actually my favorite part of writing is trying to describe the appearance of the characters; what they wear, how it looks on them, etc. And the measurement thing? Well, I understand the interest but sometimes I think the reader may have a better imagination than I do. I've mined the Thesaurus for words that mean big, large, huge and so on. And they mean different things for different people. If I put a number/letter combination on it have I limited the readers in some way? And really, what in the world would a real life 32-Triple L set of boobs on a woman barely 5' 2' tall and with a 22" waist look like? I'd like to see that for myself! .

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback. Hope to post something here again in a few weeks.

DDDDave

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
No, Thank You, DDDDave

Glad to hear that there is more Flatly coming (or cumming)! ;-)

Looking forward to your Science Fiction tale as well.

Eric was really pushed to the limit in this latest installment; so the idea of Donna and Jackie going even further is in intriguing one. What do you do when King Cock conks out? Go Lez? Settle for much, much less? I'm interested to see where your imagination takes this scenario.

As great as your descriptions are (and they're some of the best out there); it shows that this part of writing really appeals to you. The measurement thing? In my case, I actually think it's having less imagination NOT more. When writers start describing breasts using fruit and/or sports balls (a staple of this genre); that really doesn't mean much to me. Now cup sizes, I can relate to; if for no reason than the higher the letter the bigger the breasts.

I think, in this area, you may be a victim of your own success. As I've noted in the past; when I first came upon the BE/Big Breast fiction scene your BreastWork and Abigail stories were MAJOR inspirations to me. The measurement scenes of Abigail and Clara were so sexy and so skillfully handled that you can't help but want more. Fast forward to the present where your current work has cup size after cup size and then you have super-sized Donna probably your largest breasted character to date... well, c'mon how could you not want to know her cup size?

You're right it probably does limit the reader's imagination some by spelling out Donna's bust size in a simple number and letter. But coming from the guy who gave us the Level Bra System, I know your imagination and skill are more than up to the challenge! :-)

Look forward to your next creative endeavor, DDDDave; and, again, thanks for doing what you do so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
same here

"But coming from the guy who gave us the Level Bra System, I know your imagination and skill are more than up to the challenge!" -- I think Adrian said it all, actually :) That's gotta be one of the more creative (and plausible) sizing systems that I've come across in my years of reading BE fiction. And DDDDave, all your stories are definitely in my all-time favorites list (along with Come To College II by Adrian and Steve Palmer's entire collection -- especially Blind Date and Christmas Presence). Really looking forward to any new material of yours (a sci-fi tale in the vein of Voyeur Voyager, perhaps?) Have you considered exploring the BE/giantess genre?

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 11 years agoAuthor
Gosh, you gonna make me blush!

I'm really glad people like what I'm doing. It's nice to have a site where feed back is available.

And you mentioned some of MY favorite stories as well, by the way.

The Sci-Fi I'm working on is Sci-fi only as it has aliens in it. Not Star Wars, or Trek or anything like that. Just mind fucking aliens with hidden agendas playing games with the unfortunate person who meets them. Not really dark, I'm trying for outrageous and of course big tits big dicks and fantasy fucking.

As far as giants and growth ( well, other than BE and PE), I'm afraid I'd add that to the list of genres that do nothing for me. Giants scare me, frankly.

I've gotten a lot of suggestions to have Eric get involved with his mother, Kitty. But honestly, incest also leaves me cold as a concept. I do like some of the individual stories like Taco Carnitas' work. But mostly because of the descriptions, not because of the Mother/Son relationship. Everyone is entitled to their own fetish. Mine are listed at the start of each story. I DO tend to write the kind of stories that I like to read. I think most authors do. It's one of the reasons I have never been interested in writing something based on someone else's idea. I can't imagine ghost writing wank fiction! HAhahaha!

Well, I've pontificated long enough. Tomorrows an early work day. Thanks again for the thoughts, I read them all, of course, and appreciate everyone who takes the time to share!

DDDDave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next Chapter Ideal

Hey Dave,

Dennis here, I have mentally written the next chapter in my mind and it has some interesting twists.

Since the cream worked so well on the girls boobies, they decide to use it on Eric's member to make it even BIGGER. Well it has some interesting side effects. After weeks of treatment with no results the girls go back to the way things were,

Little did they know but the cream was working only not the way they hoped. After weeks of tit fucking, they noticed there tits were actually getting smaller and smaller. It seems the cream on Eric's member and bonded with his sperm and when he shoot on their enhanced chests it actually started to make them smaller and smaller. In other words it has a reverse effect of their growth. The more Eric shoot on or in them the smaller they got. To make matters even worse Eric's gland that had be damaged by the fall also was effected. The more he had sex the smaller his dick got.

Now to not make this a sad sad story when the girls breasts were reduced to lets say a healthy size little larger than before they started the process stopped. Eric's dick continued to get smaller until it was just a little over 9 inches still leaving him the biggest it town.

The girls later discovered from Pam that the cream only lasted a while and if they ever tried to use it again it would cause permanent lost of all sexual feeling. Teaching them the important lesson of be happy with that you and and want more than you can handle.

Dennis

Faulkners@charter.net

leagleleagleabout 11 years ago
Keep it up!

Just to let you know that i have been reading your stories for years and I’m really glad that you are writing again as i have missed you! It was also interesting to see that Eric is human after all and that Donna did finally manage to find his limits!

Since you are playing with genres by writing Sci Fi then might you consider writing about superheros as they would fit in with some of your Superhuman sexual exploits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please?

Hi I love your stories they are really well written and very hot! I'm hoping you might return to this story soon with some updates. I'd especially love it if you got other characters involved too. Like I read in your comments you didnt really like the whole incest thing with Eric and Kitty but there have been recent popular stories for this show WITH Kitty involved. They're called Kitty the Teacher and The Slumber Party. Point is, it woukdbe awesome if you included Kitty in this story too even if it's not with her and Eric. Like maybe Kitty finds the cream and use it then shares the results with Red or better yet Hyde! You know there was some sexual tension there! Please consider the idea. Thank you and thank you for writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing work as always, my dear author! Wow I can't believe how long it's been. Years since I last saw this series, I love that's 70 show, I reliaze the play on the title haha 69! Why was this series never finish? How does it end? I hope you'll reconsider and finish this series if you ever have the time.

If you don't then it's understandable. If you like I have some suggestions of making another a series of a TV sitcom if you're interested.

How about Modern family? It's been some time since that show ended. Not a day goes by that I don't miss that show. You can not deny there are lovey women there. Who will be the lucky male protagonist to be pleased by the group of these women will be entirely up to you. Unless of course it's in couples which is fine. Just as long there is no incest.

Another idea is How I Met Your Mother..oh yes the show with that god awful ending and with the most annoying character. Despite how it ended and how undeserving he is, its no secret we miss out the relationship of Ted Mosby and the Mother, the beautiful and sexy Tracy McConnell. We miss out the sexual adventures between those two soulmates. It's not fair! Then we get stuck with that stupid ending and Ted gets back together with Robin! Disgraceful!

Anyway an idea for story Ted and Tracy tried to find ways to spice up their sex life and Tracy finding a jar of cream that is mistaken for something but ends up accidently enhancing her chest. And things escalate from there.

Or one where Tracy goes to a spa for a spa treatment or something, but also accidentally gets breasts implants with expansion cream treatment. This one came from an idea when Tracy told Ted she was pregnant which Barney mistook the news as Tracy getting a boob job.

Or one where Tracy buys experimental moisturizer cream which she mistook skin cream but when she rubs some cream on her chest she goes going through some good old fashioned breast expansion. How it ends is entirely up to you.

Perhaps I'm getting a little over board and perhaps its a little impossible since we don't know much about the Mother but all the more reason to write these stories because we were rob getting to know this beautiful and sexy character named Tracy McConnell. And Cristin Millioit is a very sexy woman. I still can't believe how the show wasted her. Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there a continuation to this series? I would like to see more?

Maybe see more TV shows in this style too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES