All Comments on 'That 70's Show-Kitty's Birthday.'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

This was a fantastic story! Completely in character and incredibly hot.

I am thrilled you went with the Kitty’s birthday idea (has been hoping for it since the one about Red’s birthday) hell if you did a story with each characters birthday I’d be on board for that! Your writing is spectacular don’t ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

This was amazing! Thank you for listening to your readers and posting another T7S story it was definitely worth the wait. The part with Jackie licking Kitty’s pussy while Hyde did her up the ass was the stand out part for me, liked that you even got Leo involved too.

Keep on writing, this stuff is great!

Cloudy247Cloudy247about 5 years ago
5 Stars

I came on here to see if an idea I had had been written he and while I didn’t find it I was stoked to find this story of your instead shaggy! Man, I’ve missed these stories. You write the characters just like them are in the show but with much more sex appeal but never going over the top either. One of the best I always say.

It was pretty shitty of Red to forget about Kitty’s but in the show but I think this party makes up for that fact. Like others have commented the part with Jackie and Hyde with Kitty was great stuff bout time Jackie’s mouth was muffed. But the parts with Donna were even greater, The guys were right she’d make a great porn star, hell that could be another story in itself! She already seems on board with the idea.

This story was terrific and I’ve still got one more of yours to read that I missed when gone but I wanted to shoot this idea to you first: when Eric is away in Africa Donna wanted to give him something and Kitty had suggested some boudoir photos cuz she had done so for Red when he in the service, that was the episode but got a story what if Donna asks Kitty and Jackie to help take these nude photos of her for Eric and things turn steamy with Jackie showing her how to pose and Kitty sharing her own set of photos and then you could have one of the guys walk in on the xrated photoshoot and joins in, I’m thinking Hyde and Red but Fez would be a good choice too. Just spitting out an idea for when you need it.

Really appreciate that you still write these tales, they’re five star work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your 70s stories

Absolutely love your stories for that 70s show you always manage to keep everyone in character while creating some very sexy times. I know it has been over a year since your last one, I hope this crazy past year has been somewhat kind to you, but I thought I would make a suggestion and hope you might take it on if you had the time.

In s6, ep5:15 Red buys cable for the upstairs TV and Hyde steals it to the basement so that he can watch porn. In the end of the episode Hyde walks in on Kitty watching porn but the episode ends there I’d love too read your take on what happened next. Maybe what would happen if other characters in other parts of the house also found the porn on TV ended up watching and either got horny or wanted to try out what they saw.

I hope you consider taking on this idea, no one has done it yet that I know of and the episode practically sets it up! Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous