The Empty Seat

Story Info
An empty seat at a concert leads to romance and much sex.
17.6k words
4.73
16.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers

The Empty Seat. I'm sorry that I have not come through, as promised, with Secaucus -- Part 2, but I haven't been able to get the story line settled. While I'm searching, I'll give you this story. You won't be disappointed in this romantic tale and the amount of sex in this story. All participants engaging in sex are at least 18 years old. Remember, this is pure fantasy. I ask for your forgiveness for any typos and grammatical errors. I was not an English major in college. Anyone wishing to volunteer to be my editor please reach out to me and thanks. Enjoy. NYBoss.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Empty Seat - NYBoss

Jordan Berg had just come home from a grueling business trip. He was an entertainment lawyer, based out of New York. Due to the nature of his work he gets to spend time in the Los Angels area a few weeks at a time. Still, he prefers to live in his hometown. That was the case for the past two weeks as he was working on the contracts for the stars of a new TV dramatic series. Jordan was the CEO of his company, with about 25 people working for him. Some of the lawyers specialized in the business of sports, others the movie business and some specializing in the music industry. Jordan handled all aspects of the business, depending on the client.

Normally, one of the newer lawyers handled routine contracts, but with a new series, the producers wanted to deal with Jordan directly. It was labor intensive work, but things worked out well for everyone.

Jordan took the red-eye home, and went directly to his apartment in the city. The next day, Friday, he would get his driver to take him to a concert at the PNC Arts Center. One of his clients, Brooks and Dunn were playing that night. He couldn't get the lyrics of the last song they would play, "Only in America," out of his head.

Sun coming' up over New York City

School bus driver in a traffic jam

Staring out at the faces in a rear view mirror

Lookin' at the promise of the Promised Land

One kid dreams of fame and fortune

One kid helps pay the rent

One could end up going to prison

One just might be president

Only in America

Dreamin' in red white and blue

Only in America

Where we dream as big as we want to

After the concert, he would be able to kick back, and have a relaxing weekend. So, he thought.

Jordan was never good at sleeping on planes, even as he always traveled in the first-class cabin. Upon entering his bedroom, he removed his golf shorts and golf shirt and collapsed on the bed. He slept a good six hours.

On Friday, he called and spoke to his friend who owned the car service he used. "Hey, Tom. Instead of picking me up at 7:30, pick me up at 6:00 as I want to catch the second of the two opening acts, Scotty McCreery."

"Not a problem. Jordan."

"I'm going back to the farm after the concert." Jordan purchased a forty- acre farm in Red Bank. He had a few cows, a few horses and chickens, along with a hired farm hand and his wife to keep things in order. His dad was a CEO of a large investment firm. When he passed away, he left his estate, estimated at $500 million to his only child, Jordan. He just loved the property and when it became available he was quick to jump on it. This home gave him a respite from the city. He had improved the farm by adding many extravagances; the indoor-outdoor pool, the spa and the outdoor grill and kitchen.

"Sounds like a plan. See you soon."

Jordan showered and put on a clean pair of golf shorts and a Polo golf shirt. A pair of New Balance sneakers covered his feet. He had the ticket on his wallet and his backstage pass on a lanyard which he wore around his neck. It was a perfect mid-May evening, weather wise.

"I'll be down in five minutes" he called to Tom.

He brushed his wavy black hair. He stood six-foot, 2-inches and weighed one hundred eighty pounds on a very fit frame. His blue eyes were like ice. Women were attracted to him and men were jealous. For all his success as the CEO, his luck with the ladies was just the opposite.

He found women either chasing him for money or for his ability to get them into the industry. He was closing in on forty years old and he figured he was destined for a lifetime of bachelorhood with occasional trysts with women who were set up by friends.

After a few minutes of chit-chat, Jordan closed his eyes and was able to steal forty more minutes of shut eye. Tom showed the parking pass and was waved through to the VIP Parking area.

"Tom, I'll call you when I'm leaving the backstage area."

"Enjoy the show."

Jordan sent him a text. "I just sent you a ticket on your phone. You enjoy the show as well."

"Thank you very much. See you later."

Jordan was known by most, if not all, of the staff as many of his clients performed at the Arts Center. His ticket was in the middle of second section about fifteen rows from the beginning of the section. Dead Center. He preferred these seats instead of the ones closest to the stage. Before Jordan went to his seat he stopped by the entrance to the backstage area and said hello to man stationed at the door. They greeted each other with a bear hug. The man was Jordan's uncle. A retired police captain in Holmdel, he often worked part-time at the venue.

"Hey Sid, how's my favorite aunt doing?"

"She's doing well although she keeps wondering when will you be coming to the house for dinner. It's not like you are two hours away."

"You are so right. Tell her I apologize and will call her next week. I've got to get down to Florida, but perhaps after Memorial Day would work, if you are around?"

"We have no plans until the beginning of July."

"I'll see you after the show."

"Have a good time."

Jordan's aunt Beth was more like a mom to him. Ever since his mom died when he was seventeen and then after his dad died while Jordan was in graduate school, his aunt looked after him. Jordan cursed to himself as he knew his uncle was right. He owed his aunt a phone call and a commitment for a visit.

He worked his way down to his seat just as the first act was finishing her set. The house lights went up and he noticed a very beautiful lady sitting next to him. She looked to be in her twenties. Next to her were two teen-agers. Then there was an empty seat before the rest of the row was full. The woman turned to Jordan as he was turning to her. Perfectly innocent gestures.

Jordan said, "It's nice that you are taking your siblings to the concert." He said that with all honesty.

Jessica Brown started to laugh hysterically. "You think that these two are my brother and sister? It's a hell of a pick-up line."

"Yeah. Well, aren't they?"

"Not quite. They are my children."

"You're not old enough to have children that old," pointing to both of them, "looking the way you do." Her daughter dressed like her mom. She was a spitting image of her mom. Tall, elegant albeit, with breasts somewhat bigger. Same wavy auburn hair. Her son wore denim jeans with cowboy boots and denim shirt. He was Jordan's height, with a strong body. Looks like he worked out. He had a cowboy hat perched on his head, but had a full head of hair, a little lighter than his sisters'.

Jessica had on a short skirt and a sliver blouse tied in a knot below her ample breasts. Jessica had brown hair. She was about five-foot, eight inches tall and he guessed that her tits measured 34C. She was wearing pink lipstick and otherwise, very little make-up. She didn't need much as she was a natural beauty.

"How did you score tickets like these?"

"I won a contest on one of the Sirius stations. Four tickets."

"So, your husband decided to bail on you?" He pointed to the empty seat.

"Husband? No such animal. He bailed out a long time ago. The scumbag is long since gone. My son's friend got sick and he couldn't get someone to come with us at the last minute."

Jordan remembered that it was his company that provided the tickets for the contest. He wasn't going to say anything just yet.

"Sorry about the husband."

"Don't be. He was and continues to be a deadbeat dad. Divorced fifteen years ago. Kids and I haven't seen or heard from him, well, forever. Raising the kids by myself."

"From what I can see, you have done a great job. And, by the way, you are very pretty.

"Thank you very much," as Jessica looked down and didn't see a wedding band on Jordan's finger.

Jordan began to talk to Jessica's kids. He found out that they were twins with Sam being four minutes older than his sister, Emma. Sam played guitar in the school band and Emma sang in the school choir.

The lights went down as McCreery's set was about to begin. Forty-five minutes later, the lights went back up and they began to set up the stage for Brooks and Dunn.

"Mom," Sam said, "I want to grab something to drink. "I'll be back before Brooks and Dunn starts."

"I'll go with him," Emma said.

"Tell you what." Jordan said. "Can you please bring back a Coke for me. Jessica, you want something?"

"I'll take a Coke as well." She was reaching into her wallet, but Jordan was faster. He handed Sam a $100 bill.

"Get something to eat if you want."

All three of them said, "Thank you."

"Was that your way of getting my kids out of the way so we can have some quiet time alone?"

"First of all, I don't think anything will be quiet in this venue, but it did cross my mind. I want to tell you that it was my company that put up the tickets to the seats you are sitting in. I'm an entertainment lawyer, the CEO of the company, and Brooks and Dunn are my clients."

"Well thank you very much. You would never have met me if I didn't get the tickets. And stop looking at my tits!" Now she was flirting with him.

"Guilty as charged. Sorry but I meant no disrespect. And, If I would have known who would be sitting next to me, I could have rescinded the tickets." He started laughing as did she.

"You know how long it has been since a man looked at me, even with tits this size." She lifted them up to show their fullness, "Way too long. So, thank you and you can keep staring if you like."

Meanwhile, the twins were running up the steps and got on line for the drinks. They indulged by purchasing ice cream sandwiches for everyone. As they were on line Sam turned to his sister and asked, "Did you see any sparks between mom and Jordan?"

"Damn right. Mom does deserve some happiness in her life. I don't know what we can do to force the issue?"

"Perhaps we don't have to. Maybe nature will take its course. Let's see if he asks for her number by the time the concert ends."

They got back to the seats a few minutes before the stage was lit up for the opening song. Sam was handing the change back to Jordan, when Jordan put his hand up and stated, "Hold onto this for the next concert you go to." It was over fifty dollars.

The kids stayed standing, dancing and singing, for the entire concert. Jordan and Jessica were lucky. The seats in front of them were unoccupied so they were able to enjoy the show from their seats, except for the opening song, "Brand New Man" and the last song, "Only in America." By the end of the concert, Jordan and Jessica were dancing with each other, laughing and singing out loud."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the music ended, Jessica and her kids were about to say goodnight when Jordan said to her, "Do you trust me?" She looked at him, trying to decide how to answer. "Well do you?" as Jordan was now smiling.

"I think I do. What did you have in mind?"

"Come with me." Jordan walked down toward the backstage door.

"Uncle Sid, say hello to my friends Jessica, and her two kids, Sam and Emma. I'm bringing them in with me."

"Nice to meet you Jessica, guys. Enjoy."

"Enjoy what,?" Jessica asked.

"My surprise," Jordan said as he opened the door to the backstage area.

"Oh my God," Emma said when she saw who was in the room.

"This can't be true," her brother remarked.

"All of you come with me. I need to make the proper introductions. Brooks and Dunn are clients and friends of mine."

"No way," Sam yelled.

Kix and Ronnie were seated in the middle of the room, each drinking a bottle of beer. They had a towel around their neck to wipe off the sweat from their performance. When they saw Jordan walking toward them, they stood up. When they got close enough, they gave each other a hug.

"Kix, Ronnie I'd like you to meet my friends Jessica Brown and her twins, Sam and Emma."

"Nice to meet you," both singers said. We hope you enjoyed the show."

The kids were speechless for a few seconds before they both said, "It was a great show.

"Are you and Jessica, you know?" asked Ronnie pointing to Jordan. He had a grin a mile wide.

Laughing, as was Jessica, Jordan said, "No. They just sat next to me. They won the tickets my company offered in a lottery."

"Jessica, you have anything to say about this?" Kix asked while laughing.

Jessica blushed and said nothing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey Sam, are you involved with music at school,?" Kix asked.

"I play the guitar."

"You any good?"

"I'm very good. I know how to play all your songs." This was getting interesting.

Kix walked over and picked up an acoustical guitar. He handed it to Sam. "Play something."

As Sam started playing, the room got quiet. He started the riff to "My Maria." He played flawlessly and when he finished the room erupted in applause.

"That was great," Kix and others said. "You said you know how to play all our songs?"

"I do." Kix picked up the guitar, took out a black marker and signed his name on the body. He handed the marker and guitar to Ronnie who added his name next to Kix'. Then he handed the guitar to Sam. "Our gift to you."

"Thank you very much," Sam said while admiring the signatures. "Mom, take a look at this."

"I see. It's beautiful."

"And you," Ronnie addressed his question to Emma, "do you play any instruments?"

"No, but I sing. I know all the words to all your songs."

"Sing something for me." He winked at Jordan.

"Okay, but I need some help from you. Let's try The Long Goodbye." Ronnie, Kix and Sam picked up a guitar and began the intro.

In the meantime, Jessica could not believe what she was seeing. She was sitting next to Jordan and she whispered to him, "I'm glad I trusted you."

He took her hand into his and said, "I am too." She made no effort to break away from the hand holding.

Sam started playing, joined by Ronnie and Kix and then they were blown away when Emma began to sing. Her earthy tones were much different than one would expect from a 17-year old. The room fell silent.

Jessica was crying when the song ended as the band and others in the room stood and applauded. Kix and Ronnie looked at Jordan, but said nothing. Sam and Emma were surrounded by the people in the room offering their congratulations.

Kix, Ronnie and Jordan went into a corner and were seen in conversation. Jessica looked and saw the guys laughing and nodding approval of something. Jessica joined the conversation and said, "Guys, you don't know how much this has meant to my kids. Playing and singing in front of you was, I know, a dream come true for them. They will remember this night for the rest of their lives."

Ronnie asked her, "And you Jessica, what will you remember about this night?"

Jessica just looked at Jordan, smiled but didn't say anything as she reached for his hand.

"Before you broke into our discussion," Kix said, tongue in cheek, "we talked about just how good your son plays the guitar."

"For me," Ronnie said, "I haven't heard a voice like Emma's in a long time. Sounds like Faith Hill. And if you want we would like to have the twins be part of our show tomorrow night. Our guitar player has to get home. His wife is having a baby and we've talked about adding a full-time female singer. We would have a rehearsal at 3 PM tomorrow and we go on at 9 PM, like we did tonight. We will add a few songs to the playlist to accommodate Emma's voice. We will provide Sam with an electric guitar. Obviously, you are welcome to be at the show. Jordan, are you free tomorrow night?"

"I am now."

"How does that sound to you Jessica," Ronnie asked.

"It sounds better than great. I think you need to talk to the kids."

The four of them sat around the table where the guys picked up some food from the buffet. "Help yourself to anything you want, Jessica."

Jordan whispered to her that it was okay to get something to eat. She had butterflies in her stomach so she settled for a soft drink. "Kids, come take a seat. There is something we need to discuss."

Sam and Emma sat down and Ronnie explained to them the offer to join the band for one night. Ronnie explained how they would change four songs from the set list to four where Emma's voice would shine. She would do back up on the rest of the songs. They would provide Sam with an electric guitar and the updated set list.

Sam and Emma looked at each other, and Emma spoke for both of them. "Mom, can we do this? Please."

"You have to be here at 3 PM to practice with the show starting at 9 PM," Ronnie said.

Kix said, "Both of us are in agreement that you two would be great."

"I'll get them here," Jordan said. "We can meet them in here after the concert."

"Okay. I'm a little bit nervous for them," Jessica said.

Sam responded. "Mom, there is nothing to be nervous about."

"Great" Kix and Ronnie said together. "We'll see you tomorrow." Everyone hugged.

"I need to call for an Uber," Jessica said.

"Forget the Uber. I'll get my driver to take you home. But you'll have to share the car with me," Jordan was smiling.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

By the time they walked out of the dressing room. Jordan's driver was waiting. The kids settled into the third row of the SUV, Jordan and Jessica in the middle row.

"Jessica, please give Tom your address." When she did, Jordan said, "Tom, you are going to need to pick up Jessica's twins at 2 PM and take them to the backstage entrance tomorrow. That's it. I'll take it from there. Thanks again."

"How 'bout we do dinner before the concert,?" Jordan asked Jessica.

"Are you asking me on a date, Mr. Berg?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't notice the language, but yeah, would you like to have dinner with me, Ms. Brown?" His smile was from ear to ear.

The kids were enjoying the banter when Emma said, "Mom, if you don't go to dinner with Jordan, he may not ask you again." She was laughing as she said it.

"Then I guess I have to accept your offer for dinner. We're not going 'Dutch' are we?"

"I think I can handle Burger King."

Everyone was laughing now. The car drove up to a small house in Rumson. "We are renting this for the time being. My lease is up at the end of the summer, 2024. The kids can finish high school with their friends," Jessica said to Jordan.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything, you call me. I'm serious." Jessica just nodded as tears formed in her eyes.

The four of them got out of the car when Jordan turned to the twins and said, "You were great tonight. Both of you have plenty of talent. I'm looking forward to seeing you perform tomorrow night."

He shook Sam's hand and was about to shake Emma's when she embraced him and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for making my mom smile."

"Can I walk you to the door?" he asked Jessica. The kids were already in the house when Jessica said yes by shaking her head.

She reached for his hand and said, "I had the best night I've had in years. Thank you."

"I can say the same" as they reached the front door. He turned to face Jessica when he said, "Can I kiss you good night?"

"I would like that."

She was disappointed when he gave he just a small peck on the cheek. "Jordan, I want a kiss, a real kiss." Then he took his time giving her a very passionate kiss on her lips. She opened her mouth and gave him her tongue. He pulled her closer as they continued saying good night.

NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers