All Comments on 'That Boston Boy (an Affair)'

by adidas21525

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nygayguynygayguy4 months ago

You write passion and blossoming love beautifully. Hot sex and warm feelings. Love it!

Dpj49Dpj494 months ago

Your writing is captivating, couldn’t have loved it more than I did. What a wonderful and beautiful love story!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer4 months ago

Wow, what a powerful, emotional and beautifully written bittersweet love story this was. 5⭐s can't come close to doing this justice.

Exluke1Exluke14 months ago

This was in no way nerdy and way more than fun, especially for Daniel our poetic character! I’d love to hear how they spend the extra day and hopefully reflect with one another on the lackluster relationships they have somehow slipped into. Will they have the courage to break out of their sad old safe habits and go for their young love that has been slowly growing in the shade and into the fullness of the summer sun?

adidas21525adidas215254 months agoAuthor

Thank you all! It's really a different kind of story for me, with a lot of crazy references and things... but I hope it continues to make readers feel something:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a beautiful story!! Well written, fun and sexy. I felt a lot of beautiful emotions. I’d love another chapter!!!

MRayWatcherMRayWatcher4 months ago

The biggest danger of an affair is the fact that it always seems to lead to falling in love. Add the factor of both having a partner who, though not present, fuels the fire. In thinking about this story I also have a familiar line. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Having felt similar fleeting passion and as I read this work, I found myself being more of an observer present in the room with these lovers. A very well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The good stories make your heart ache a little. Bittersweet perfection. I hated for it to end.

adidas21525adidas215254 months agoAuthor

Really appreciate the feedback! In case it wasn't obvious, the last page is almost entirely in iambic pentameter ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"tis a joy when first we begin but a bitter sadness when we are done, leaving naught but tears trailing restlessly in the wind"

- a foolish poet

good story, thanks man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradidas21525@adidas21525
I'm just a guy with a variety of interests, and erotic fiction happens to be one! I like both themed stuff (like I tend to write) and also just good old-fashioned erotica, of a wide variety. I particularly like stories that include elements of romance or suspense, or just gen...