That Boy from Target

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My car was nearby, and we dropped her bags in it so she didn't have to carry them. He didn't own a car, he said- he tended to ride a bike, or, as was the case today, take an Uber. We were close to the river park, so I suggested we drift in that direction and look at the lights of the city.

The evening was still warm, and as we walked through it we continued to talk about this and that. She had mentioned that she was in sales, and mostly worked online from home. It's was just idle chitchat, really, and soon enough we were along the river. The path ran along under streetlights that cast pools of light onto the grass next to it, and across the water the lights of tall buildings shone, creating reflections on the surface. We paused under a streetlight. And I turned to face her.

"So, Sarah. We've had coffee, dinner, and an evening walk...." In her heels she stood so her eyes were even with mine, and I reached to brush her hair back where it fell along her cheek. "What's next?"

"Well, I guess it's time to do this then." As she spoke she moved forward, and I felt her lips on mine. They were smiling. I kissed her back, softly at first, and as I opened my lips I could feel her tongue dart in to brush mine. She brought her arms up to circle my waist, and I relaxed into her as I ran my arms behind her back, feeling her jacket slide on the silk shirt beneath. This was nice. I felt like I could just do this a long time. So we did.

Eventually we had to come up for air, and as we did she turned in my arms so that her backside pushed into me. I could feel myself, hard but restrained within the panties and jeans, and as I pushed a little into her butt I trailed my hands down her belly and could feel the bump of her hard cock beneath her skirt, similarly trapped within her hose. I gave it a bit of a rub and nuzzled her neck, and in response could feel her pushing back on me.

She sighed. "Well this is fun."

I hummed an affirmative. I was more focused on how I felt below the belt, honestly.

She turned around in my arms so that now our bumps were, um, bumping. "So now what?" She asked with a playful grin. "Your place or mine? I have a sudden urgent need to see that bra..." her lips were very close, so I kissed them lightly.

"It's really up to you, honestly. Which one can we get to faster?" I ground my hips a bit on her, and I could feel her wiggle back.

Then she pulled away, and ran her fingers up my arm. Again she traced the strap of the bra, ran two fingers under it to caress the skin. "You seem trustworthy...I'll let you take me home," she whispered, meeting my eyes, and then coming forward to brush her lips along my cheek.

We started walking again, this time back to the car, and she slipped her hand into mine and walked close. We may have walked a bit faster on the way back, I admit. I think we were both eager to get out of the weather, even if it was a mild night.

When we got back to the house we wasted no time, believe me. I opened the door and held it open for her to walk in. That put her in front of me, which offered a nice view-as I told her. I did allow her to put her purse down and take her jacket off, but pretty soon I had my arms around her from behind, and pushing my hips forward I was grinding on her ass while moving my hands up the silk of her shirt, my fingers trailing over her skin where the buttons allowed access.

She leaned back into me and pushed her bottom back. I was regretting going with jeans, but I knew they made me look good, and I knew they'd be coming off soon enough. My lips at her neck I slowly unbuttoned the shirt from behind, until it was open- allowing my hands to roam over her breasts in the bralette she wore. I pushed into her a few more times and then let her go. She turned to face me and we kissed passionately again as she ran her hands over my back, and then brought them under my top, running them up my back and slipping her fingers under my bra.

"You owe me a look at this, I think" she whispered, indicating the bra with her fingers.

"Oh I do, but not yet honey. I need your hands under my shirt for a bit longer. I'm liking it."

I felt her lips form a smile as I kissed them again, and she raked her nails lightly down my spine. Mine were busy pulling her shirt out from where it was tucked in, and finding the zipper of her skirt.

Pulling her face away from mine she looked into my eyes. "I don't think i want to get undressed in your entry...maybe you have a bedroom somewhere?"

"I'm feeling a little urgency," I laughed. "Sorry, what kind of a host am I? Let me give you the tour."

I took her hand and led her into the house. Her was the living room, and there the kitchen, I told her. When I pointed out the bathroom on the way down the hall she said she would be back in a moment, and excused herself. I continued to the bedroom and made myself more comfortable, which mostly involved shedding the jeans, and rearranging my cock in my panties so it would look good for her arrival. I left it poking straight up so that it poked out of the waist band, a look I always thought was cute. I was sitting on the bed, and when I looked up she was standing in the doorway, her skirt gone, and her bralette framed by the open shirt. I saw now that what i had thought were pantyhose were silk stockings, which were held up by a white suspender belt. Below those she wore sheer pantyhose over black sheer panties. As she walked slowly towards me I could see the shadowy form of her cock, about halfway hard, pressed against her skin, poking out of the panties a bit. but held tight there by her hose. Silent, she slowly walked up until she was standing between my legs as I sat there. She had kept her shoes on. I reached to trace my fingers down her suspenders to her thighs, and then moved my hands onto her ass and pulled her into my face as I bent my neck. I felt her hands on my head and gave her cock a long kiss, feeling it stiffen under my lips. With my tongue I felt the seam of her hose. Running my fingers over the crack of her ass I felt her shiver, and her cock grew harder, straining against the sheer hose, and her hips moved forward, asking. I could feel the bottom of her shirt, soft and slippery on the back of my hands as they played over her ass, and I moved my hands outside it to move the silk over her. I continued to nuzzle at her cock for a while, now running my hands down the back of her legs.

Then I stood and moved her around, kissing her again as I did so, and lowering her onto the bed, pushing her with my body, our lips still touching, until she lay there, legs spread, and I was on my knees between them, my weight on my hands as I crouched over her. Her hands ran up my chest under my top, moving over my bra. I sat back on my heels and pulled the top off, and as it came over my head I looked down at her face and bent forward again. Her eyes were on my chest, her hands running over the bra and the forms beneath it, their pink nipples visible beneath the sheer white of the cups.

"Mmmm, very nice." she said. "I love the sheer, and the little bands of lace." Her painted nails traced over me.

"Thank you." I said shyly. "It is a favorite of mine." I felt her fingers slip beneath my forms and find my nipples, felt her squeezing them, pinching and then pinching each a bit harder, and I made appreciative noises as I put one hand on her and pressed her cock. Rays of pleasure spread out from my tits, and could feel my cock grow harder, moving around in the silk of my panties, its length beginning to poke above the waistband and throbbing.

"There's a lot of layers here" I murmured, rubbing the palms of my hands on her thighs.

"Maybe you should take one of them off," she responded, still rolling my hard nipple in her soft fingers and smiling. Balanced on my knees I unclipped her suspenders and rolled her stockings down her legs, moving back as I did so. Her hands slipped from me, releasing my nipples. In the release there was exquisite pleasure and I could still feel it in my breasts as I reached her feet. Slipping her shoes off I removed the stockings, and then ran my hands back up her legs, using my nails to scrape the nylon and exploring her inner thighs. I was off the bed now and standing there I cupped her feet together and met her eyes, smiling at her.

As she raised her eyebrows in a question I moved her feet in my hands, bringing them together so that the arches formed a bowl. With one hand I held them like that, while the other went to my cock, pushing my panties to the side so that it slipped out. I bent at the knees a bit, and raising her feet I pushed myself into the bowl, feeling the nylon slide against my cock.

"Jesus" she breathed, lying there in her silk shirt and moving her hand down to touch herself under the hose. "You seem to know all my secrets...." She moved her feet to rub them on my cock, now glistening at the tip. It matched the wet spot i could see forming on her hose. As she rolled my cock in her feet I closed my eyes for a moment, concentrating on the sensations, allowing myself to edge closer, and then stopped and grabbed her feet, moving her off my cock and massaging them in my hands. She moved on the bed, wiggling up it, her hips pushing upwards and then down, her body asking.

Using her feet I rolled her over so that she was on her stomach, and I spread her legs a bit. She was eager, and got up onto her knees. Her ass was beautiful in her hose, with the black triangle of the panties below, and I spent a moment admiring it, running my hands over the soft sheen of her buttocks, and sliding a hand forward between her legs to rub her trapped cock. Moaning, she pushed her ass back at me, and I grabbed the waistband of her hose and slowly stripped them off of her, helped by her as she lifted her knees in turn. Then I stripped her naked, taking off her panties. She moved up on the bed, inviting me on, but I had other ideas in mind, and needed to be on my feet for them.

I bent to run my tongue up the crack of her ass, my tongue pushing in between them, my face moving deeper until I found her hole. I slowly licked at it, feeling it contract, and then open under my tongue, as she panted softly, and pushed her hips back. I spent some time working down there, at he same time circling her cock with my fingers so that as she moved her ass back and forth to the movements of my tongue her cock fucked my hand, slippery now with her precum.

With a gasp she moved forward, pulling herself away from my mouth and reaching to remove my hand from her beautiful cock.

"Not yet," she breathed. " I don't want to cum yet." Now I got on the bed, between her legs, and running my hands up her back and then around her sides to move her shirt over her skin. I nestled my own hard cock, back inside my panties, into her ass cheeks. She rose up onto her knees and leaned back, pressing into my chest, and my hands felt the suspender belt she still wore, as I reached forward to hold her cock again.

She reached down between our legs and I felt her hand fumbling and then finding my cock, moving it outside the panties, and circling around it. We moved together for a while, each of us slowly thrusting into the other's hand as I kissed her neck. And then I felt her hand leave my cock and move mine away from hers.

"Your turn honey," she murmured, moving forward and turning, and then pushing at me until I was the one lying on the bed, and she was straddling me. Her shirt fell around her body and brushed my sides, her hair was tousled, and our eyes met for a moment as she said, "Yes..." and pushed her cock across the skin of my belly. Then she bent to flutter her lips over mine, her tongue tracing them.

Sitting back, her hands slid under me and unclasped my bra. I felt the looseness and wiggled so that she could pull it off, along with the forms. She placed them to the side and then scooted down and bent to take my nipple in her lips, sucking at it softly at first, and then gently biting at my nipple.

"Ahhh..." I mumbled. "Oh yes..." I was lost in the sensations as she sucked at my tit, my cock hard as a rock, touching hers at last, the two of us sliding on the soft round flesh of her belly. I brought my hands to cradle her head as she suckled me, and I could feel her as she murmured little sounds. "You can go ahead and do this forever honey..." I whispered. And so she did.

At last her mouth left my tit and I felt her kiss me softly as she worked her way downward on my body, sliding her tongue across my belly. The bed shifted as I felt her weight leave it, and she was kneeling on the floor. She stripped off my panties. I felt her cup my balls in one hand while the other circled the base of my cock, and then her lips touched me and the warmth and wet of her mouth dropped down over me, and I lifted my hips to meet her. She held me like that for a long moment, and then moved on me, up and down, slowly at first and then faster. My hips matched her rhythm. I started to let myself go, approaching the edge I had been holding back from.

I breathed harder, and grunted softly, my hands in her hair. Hit with a sudden urgency I pulled her off of me and quickly said, "your ass, I need your ass on me." I scooted upwards on the bed. She still held my cock by its base and equally urgently turned her body until we were in 69, and as she dropped her ass to my waiting tongue she plunged back down on me. I felt her relax and open her hole and I began to tongue her, pushing into her as deeply as I could while I found her cock with my hands and began to jerk her off in time with the motion of her mouth and my hips. I couldn't breathe much but at the moment that didn't seem to matter.

Now we were both making noise, and our sweaty bodies moved to the dance we created, each of us moving faster and faster, feeling the edge approach.

Suddenly she pushed herself back onto my tongue with a gasp I could feel on my cock, wiggling and trying to drive me deeper, and in my hand I felt her cock twitch. As I felt the first spurt of her cum fly out to make her slippery I came myself, grunting into her asshole, and she she held me in her warm mouth as I erupted with her, both of us overcome with the other's pleasure, losing ourselves as we came, our bodies momentarily out of our control, sweating and bucking on my bed.

Soon enough our motions slowed, and stopped, and I reached to draw her off of my softening cock as she lifted a leg to lift her ass off of my face, my belly slick with her cum and mine. I reached to put my arm around her torso and drew her head to mine, and kissed her softly, tasting myself on her lips, as I cradled her cheek, and we lay together on my bed, drifting and spent.

For the moment anyway.

12