That Boy Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexual awakening of a sheltered girl.
8.5k words
4.5
1.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inspiration for this story was a girl that was a computer lab monitor at my college. I figured the background that I knew about her would make an interesting addition. The first two parts are slow as they build the characters, primarily her, but gets going once this is established.

Chapter 1

Shafira Jonna was born into a fairly conservative Chaldean family in West Bloomfield. She had three older brothers. Like some women in her society, she was sheltered through her youth. Besides working hers shift at the family's store, she wasn't allowed to go out and party like her brothers were allowed to do. Her mother, Anatu, felt that the boys should be able to sow their wild oats before settling down and providing her with grandchildren but her daughter was to remain pure, like she had been, until her wedding night. Ordinarily, she would have spent time with her cousins since her mother thought all of the local girls were of low morals, but she didn't have any female cousins. Instead, all of her time was spent studying. When combined with her already high intellect, she was the smartest in her class. This further alienated her from her classmates.

When it came time to choose a college, Shafira wanted to get as far away from home as possible but Anatu wouldn't allow for that. Donald Sr. had to play peace maker since his wife and his daughter wouldn't come to an agreement. He recommended U of M - Dearborn since, while it was close to the house, was a commuter college so she could remain under their control and it offered a chance to transfer to Ann Arbor if they decided that she could handle it. Plus, it had a large Chaldean community and hopefully would meet a husband. In addition, it had a good Business program. While Mr. Jonna knew his first born would take over the family business, as is customary, he was afraid that the boy wasn't smart enough to keep it from going under without help from her. But with her help it would flourish.

After classes started, it was decided that her curfew would be extended from 10:00 to midnight. What her parents didn't realize was that during freshman orientation, Shafira was paired up with Amy Miller. Amy was everything that Shafira wasn't. She was blond, long-legged, bubbly, dressed amazingly and out-going. This made Amy extremely quick to make friends with everyone. As Shafira watched Amy interact, she assumed that she would be treated like the rest of the world that came into her orbit and would just quickly fade into the background as Amy moved on by. During the lunch break, the two got momentarily separated and Shafira started to feel that she was about to disappear back into the crowd when she felt someone tug on her hand and say "And this is Shafira!" Shafira looked up and Amy was talking to other beautiful people from another session but when they saw her, almost on cue, the group had a face like they had smelled bad milk. When Amy saw their reaction, she said "If you don't accept my friend then you can all FUCK OFF! Bunch of assholes!" Amy stormed off while dragging Shafira behind her.

Shafira, "Why did you do that?"

"Because of how they judged you."

"What do you know about me?"

"Well, you went to Walled Lake Western."

"How do you....?"

"NHS"

"You were in NHS?"

"Yes. And you have two older brothers"

"Three actually, how do you know that?"

"NHS dinner and I've seen you working in a party store in Sylvan. Well, studying more than working but you were behind counter and yelling at the same two guys who just were staring at my tits and not working. I assumed they were your brothers and were checking me out since I didn't understand what you were yelling at them."

Shafira didn't remember this interaction since it happened too often with her brothers and their friends.

For rest of the day, the two of them were inseparable and they soon realized that they would be in a lot of the same classes. For the first time in her life, Shafira actually went to the bathroom with another girl after years of despising her classmates for doing it. At the end of orientation the two exchanged phone numbers. Amy had Shafira pose with her for a goofy selfie and saved it to her phone. Shafira wanted to do the same but her somber upbringing wouldn't allow herself to do it.

At first, Shafira was in agreement with her father's plan for her to major in Business until she saw how much more enjoyable the math and science classes were now that they were taught by passionate people. Her high school teachers weren't much smarter than she was and they were all approaching retirement so they had other things on their minds. Now that she was surrounded by people that weren't scared of her intellect and started making friends, she started to come out of her shell.

For the entire fall semester, Shafira and Amy were normally together when Shafira was away from her family. Shafira found herself lying to her parents about additional lectures or assignments just to get out of her house and instead spent it at Amy's house with her mother, Lori. Lori had been a teen mom but had worked her way up and had a decent career. Her and Amy could almost be confused for sisters with their looks. When Shafira realized that Lori was only a few years younger than her mother, she couldn't believe how different they were with how they raised their kids. Lori was more forgiving and treated her daughter like an adult that lived with her and only gave her guidance, Shafira's mother was cold and treated her like a child and tried to dictate everything.

As the fall semester was wrapping up, the two of them made sure that their winter schedules matched the best they could. The two of them were almost attached at the hip. While not an official employee at the store, Amy started spending more and more time at the store and Shafira would occasionally sleep over at Amy's. Amy wasn't brought around too often to Shafira's since Shafira didn't think her mother would approve of her best friend and wanted to keep her brothers away.

For Christmas break, Amy invited Shafira to come with them to Colorado on their annual skiing trip but Shafira didn't want to overstep her bounds plus she couldn't ski. Even though Lori offered to get her lessons, Shafira refused to attend. They tried to talk most every day while Amy was gone but the time difference made it difficult and Shafira felt alone again. This time it seemed to hurt more since she now realized how nice it was to have friends.

Amy came home the day before classes started and paid Shafira a visit at the store. The two didn't stop talking for the next six hours and seemingly only took a break to breath. Amy handed Shafira her phone and Amy ran the cash register while Shafira looked through the pics. Shafira had never seen the Rockies before and was simply in awe of all the sights. The condo looked amazing. She had been going through the pics when one popped up that was a selfie of Amy in a pool with a few guys around her. They were all smiling and looking to be saying cheers. As she looked closely at it, it looked like Lori in the background walking out of the pool wearing a skimpy bathing suit and was walking towards a guy.

Shafira, "What is this?" As she looked up to show the pic to Amy it had dawned on her that Amy was working the register. No one besides family members had touched the register for as long as she could remember. If her father had seen this, he would have hit the ceiling but Amy seemed like her sister so Shafira would deal with any fallout if it ever happened.

Amy walked over and looked at the pic, "That was the day before New Year's Eve. That party was amazing."

"No, the background. Is that your mom?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Her bathing suit, if that is what you call it."

"What do you think I was wearing?"

"You did? Aren't they uncomfortable? Sorry, aren't you uncomfortable being so uncovered?"

"The first time you put one on they feel odd, but the looks from everyone are the best. You completely control the room. There are some pics from the mountain on the last day." Amy turned back to the register as a customer walked up and Shafira went back to the pics. There were a couple of just Amy and Lori posing together. Shafira was sad and jealous that they were so close but her and her mother were not. The next pics Shafira couldn't make it out. It was a white liquid but nothing she had ever seen. She was studying the pic when Amy walked back over.

"What is this?" and handed the phone over to Amy.

Amy stammered some but blurted out "That is a bad pic. It must have been New Year's champagne."

"Is champagne that thick? Wait, the party pics ended a few pics before. Here, let me see it.."

"It was a bad pic, I already deleted it." And handed the phone back after checking there weren't any other pics, she didn't want Shafira to see.

Shafira got back and the last ones were the best she had ever seen. She had never seen pics of the sun rising from the continental divide. Coming from darkness to the sun warming everything.

"Great pics, aren't they. Every time we go there, we do that on our last morning. Every time it is something different. You have to go next time."

"I can't miss any shifts here."

"We'll see about that!"

Shafira and Amy continued to hang out until Shafira closed the store. Both of them had stuff to take care of to get ready for classes and each went home but enjoyed the chance to catch up.

Chapter 2

As the winter semester started, Shafira settled back into her routine studying and socializing with her classmates. Amy started taking Shafira skiing at Alpine after classes ended on Friday. Amy was amazed at how uncoordinated Shafira was.

Shafira really enjoyed hanging out in the lodge by the fire warming up and watching Amy flirt with all the guys and getting free food. While the food was barely edible, she was amazed at what all Amy could get when she turned on the charm. It only took a few trips for Shafira to get the hang of skiing.

The Thursday before Spring Break, the core group of the eight smartest students was studying/joking around and getting ready for the exam the following day when Amy walked into the room on the phone, "Mom, I said I'd take care of it, just give me a few minutes. Love YA!" and put her bag down next to Shafira.

Shafira, "What do you need to take care of?"

"She got a flat tire and is on the side of the road. I probably bit off more than I can chew. Can your brothers help?"

"Them? No! They are worthless when it comes to real work."

Looking around the group Amy spotted James O'Leary, "You could ask James for me."

"Why me, it's your favor?"

"Because I've tried flirting with him and he doesn't pay me attention."

"No, I can't ask him!", Shafira had noticed James early in Chem I since he was unlike any boy she had ever been around. While her brothers all worked out and had "show off" muscles, James was just solid. His clothes fit loose and sometimes had dirt on them. Unlike her brothers who always smelled of cologne, James smelled, manly. Just deodorant and gasoline from time to time. His hair was natural and not coated in gel, just an occasional baseball hat. The first time he introduced himself to her, his hands were rough, like he used them. While Shafira had observed him from time to time, she was too embarrassed to look too often otherwise she would have noticed that he had been studying her as well. Since James was in the engineering program, their interactions were limited to the chemistry classes. Shafira had dreamed of a moment to use her feminine ways like Amy so easily did but now that it was upon her, she was afraid and was positive that James would do it just to get time with Amy.

"Please, help my poor, defenseless, stranded mother out." Amy was playing this up.

"But the test, we are all studying for it."

"The three of us are in the top 10 scorers every test with you always blowing the curve, I think that we will be fine. Pleeeease! Besides, you owe me for the ski lessons."

"Fine!" The two stood up and walked over to James. Shafira could feel her stomach in her throat as they got closer. She almost stuttered before spitting out "James, can I ask you to help me and Amy out? Her mother has a flat tire and needs some help."

In what felt like an eternity to Shafira, James answered "Sure!" as soon as the words left Shafira's mouth.

Shafira, not registering the answer, responded with a "I understand, we do have the exam tomorrow and you are studying. Maybe next time."

She was turning to sulk away when excitedly he said "Shafira, I said I'd help."

Shafira was filled with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement but it was quickly overshadowed with dread. What had she gotten herself into? They grabbed their stuff and as the left the room Shafira said "Amy can ride with me and you can follow..."

Amy cut her off and said "Or the three of us can ride together in James' truck and not get split up."

James responded with a "Sounds like a plan."

Amy, "Lead the way."

As the group walked out, Shafira had to keep reminding herself to not stare at his ass as they walked. Before, she could never figure out how people could do that but now this was all she wanted to do. While his pants were loose, his legs seemed to resemble tree trunks as his jeans bounced off of them with his slight limp on his right leg. And his shoulders were so wide while his waist seemed to narrow. She wished he was wearing a tighter shirt so she could really see his physique. She was in a trance and as he opened the door for the group to walk through, she almost followed him to stand behind it. Amy saw her slight stutter step and grabbed her by the arm and pulled her. James tried to hop around them to grab the outer door but Amy just shoved it open and they walked out with James hurrying to take his position in front and lead the way to his truck.

When the group turned and reached the row James had parked, it finally dawned on him that he had grabbed the main work truck when he left for school. James said "Fuck, I totally forgot I grabbed the other truck. Maybe we should take two cars?"

Amy responded with, "A standard cab has three seatbelts, I think we are fine in one." They continued to the truck and upon reaching it, James snapped to attention and cleaned the passenger side off for the two of them. Shafira was still floating in the clouds and was pulled back to reality when Amy said "Shafira, you get in first."

Shafira was about to follow orders when she noticed that the truck had a single bench seat and what all was about to happen hit her. "Wha wha why don't you get in first. You can give him directions better." She wanted to be next to James but was afraid of being next to James. She knew that he didn't look at her the same way she looked at him. They were from different backgrounds.

Amy, "The cab isn't that large, I can give direction fine from the passenger side. You ride bitch."

"Why did you call me a bitch?"

Amy, "That is just slang for riding in the middle, so get in, Biotch." And smirked at her. Shafira had never been in a truck like this and wasn't sure how to get in since she was barely 5' tall and the truck was tall. James helped her in and Amy was "waiting" for James to do the same and chuckled when he left her hanging and ran around to the other side and hopped in. She didn't really need the help but now knew without a doubt that James had the same feelings for Shafira.

Shafira was fumbling trying to find the seat belt but there wasn't anything over her right shoulder. Before she could say anything, James said, "It's just a waist belt," and turned to reach over her and grab it. The second that he turned and reached for the belt their eyes met she felt like she was totally lost. She had never seen how deep his blue eyes were. And when combined with his slight stubble, her feminine side took over and her logic was along for the ride. She closed her eyes in anticipation of her first kiss but when all she heard was the click of the belt her feet touched ground again.

As the three of them got settled into the truck, Shafira noticed a rod coming out of the floor. "What is that?"

James, "You've never seen a manual transmission?"

An embarrassed Shafira said "No."

Amy, "I haven't seen one of these in a few years but they are better than three on the tree!" James glanced at Amy like she was an alien, "My grandfather has a couple old cars and his Buick is column shift. I could never figure out how to drive it. Shafira, I'm sure that James could show you how to drive a manual." Amy could swear that the temperature in the truck went up a few degrees after she said that.

As they were driving down the road, Shafira was only focusing on being so close to James and the smells in the truck. They were rugged. The truck had a slight coating of dust on the dash. It was like nothing that she had ever been around before and yet it felt so natural. She wasn't paying attention to James' rowing through the gears until he pulled the shifter down into OD and his hand grazed her knee. James wanted to crawl under a rock and die from shame. For Shafira, it was a shock as no one had ever touched her leg. But the more she thought of it the more she liked it. She thought of his rough and massive, yet sensitive his hand seemed from the first time she shook his hand. It was almost like a robot hand gently cradling a rose. Every time that the truck came to a stop, she held her breath and counted down the gears changes to see if he would again graze her leg. She wanted him to do it again but each time he pulled it back she was disappointed when there was no skin-to-skin contact. Unknown to Shafira, James was a gentleman and he had shifted his hand on the knob to not touch her.

James, for his part was sweating bullets and was doing everything he could to not take his eyes off the road and stare at the beauty sitting next to him. He wanted to stare at her exposed knee just peeping out below her skirt. He could imagine slowly kissing up each of her light caramel legs. He wanted to see if the rough road caused her amazing tits to bounce. He was positive that her nipples and areolas were a perfect shade of brown. And her dainty hands with the impeccably manicured nails. He could imagine her needing both of them to stroke his cock. While her nails were never polished, he imagined them bright red, matching a non-existent lip stick shade on her perfect lips. With this last thought, he felt his balls start to tighten and his cock start to swell. James did everything he could to not have to shift it as it had become painful in its current bound direction.

For the duration of the drive, Amy rambled on about everything but neither James nor Shafira could remember a thing. Both of them were flush and felt like the AC should be turned on but Shafira was too timid to take such a liberty and James didn't want Shafira to get cold.

As they pulled onto I-275 and got up to speed, Amy let out a "There's her car" after a mile.

The group pulled over behind the red Cadillac CTS-V and as Amy started to open the door James said "You two stay in here and be safe and warm. I'll go get your mom and bring her back here. What is her name?"

Shafira replied with a "Ms. Miller"

At the same time Amy said "Lori"

James, totally ignoring Amy said "O.K. I'll go get Ms. Miller."

James walked to the back of his truck and while he was grabbing the jack and the bag of tools, he was finally able to shift his hard cock so it wouldn't be straining against his boxer briefs. Amy texted her mom that they were behind as James was walking in front of the truck. Shafira just stared at him as he carried the jack like it was a box of Kleenex. The ladies watched as Lori got out of the car and James took off his flannel and threw it over her shoulders.