That Boy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James then led Ms. Miller back to his truck and ever the gentleman, he opened the door for her and closed it behind her.

As the ladies watched the show from the comfort of James' truck Lori said "Amy, so who is this mountain of a man? How come you haven't brought him around? And the manners on him. He called me Ms. Miller even after I corrected him."

Amy, "He's not my friend, he only tolerates me...."

Lori, "Well Christ, is he into older ladies, how about you hook me up? Maybe I could show him a thing or two. The manners on him. Did I say that already? I can't remember the last time a man gave me his jacket. The second he took off his jacket and gave it to me my lady bits..."

Shafira heard sounds but they didn't register what all was said because she was staring at James' ass as he bent into the trunk to pull out the spare.

Amy, "MOMMM! He has a thing for Shafira."

In unison Shafira and Lori said "WHAT?"

Amy, "For fuck sakes, he has been following you around like a love sick puppy since the start of the semester. And I've seen your glances at him. The sparkle in your eyes whenever he walks into the room."

Shafira, "No he isn't. What are you talking about?"

Amy, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. He jumped to attention when you asked for a favor. He isn't helping me, he is being a knight in shining armor to you, his goddamn damsel in distress." This caused Shafira to blush. "And the second that his hand barely grazed your knee, I could feel the heat radiate off of your body."

Lori let out a squeal. She composed herself and followed up with "You've never had a boyfriend, right?"

Shafira meekly replied with a "No."

Lori, "Let me give you some advice. It isn't every day that a man is willing to do so much without so much as any returned attention. If you find him attractive, give it a go. Because if you ain't then the least I could do for changing my tire is give him a blowjob."

Amy, "MMMMOOOOOMMMMM!"

Lori, "What? I'm sure it is as big as my forearm. At least it looked that way as I was staring at his crotch outside of my window!"

Amy repeated her "MMMMOOOOOMMMMM!"

Shafira, "But my family would never approve since he isn't Chaldean."

Lori, "Who cares? I'm not saying marry him. Just have some fun."

Shafira, "But his family, would they accept me? What does he see in me, I'm not pretty? I'm plain."

Lori, "Don't sell yourself short. You are gorgeous, you just need some help to see it. Come by on Saturday and we will make you up."

After ten minutes watching James work, he was wrapping up the tire change and started packing away his tools. As he was walking back, he was talking on the phone and Lori swore she saw a man that had a swagger like he had just slayed his enemy. After he placed the tools back into the box, he walked up to the window and Lori rolled it down.

James, "I could fix the flat tire but the others look bad and should just be replaced."

Lori could only muster a hormone influenced "Ah-ha!"

James, "I called a buddy of mine and he has a set of tires and can change them tomorrow. Is that fine?"

Lori again could only muster a "Ah-ha"

James, "I'll load the tire into your trunk and you can be on your way." He turned and walked towards the car to finish the pack up.

Lori rolled up the window and said "If you ain't going to fuck then him I will. My panties are so wet right now I could drown a toddler."

Lori hugged both Shafira and Amy and got out of the truck and walked up to James as he handed her a card. Lori and James had a small conversation and she got into her car and drove off. As he strode back, he seemed to be floating on air this time.

When James entered the truck Amy said "Thanks for helping out my mom."

James, "No problem."

Amy, "What did my mom say?"

James, "She... ahhh, invited me over for dinner on Saturday at 6 o'clock with the three of you and wouldn't take no for an answer."

Shafira felt her heart flutter at the thought of her first date. She could feel butterflies in her stomach. Once they got under way and James rowed through the gears, he sensed an uneasiness in the truck. It seemed like he was trapped in the corner of the truck. Unknown to him, Lori's comments to Shafira had emboldened her and she had hiked her skirt up so her thigh was slightly exposed and she had also shifted her position to be closer to the driver's side. As he pulled the shifter into OD, he felt his arm brush against Shafira's left tit. In an attempt to escape from this faux pau, he jerked the steering wheel to the left and almost got into an accident.

Amy let loose with a "What the fuck? Are you trying to kill us?"

James could only come up with "Pothole!" He could see the corner of Shafira's mouth slightly turning up, like she was fighting a smile. He realized this little tease had planned it out. He took his original position and could feel what seemed like she was arching her back and pushing her chest out. Offering him her bosom. The two of them continued this mutual teasing. He would rub his arm against her with increasing pressure. For her part, she tried to roll her shoulder in an attempt expose more of her mound but neither of them could contort their bodies enough to get much more contact.

As they turned off the freeway and started to head back towards campus, Shafira wanted more contact and knew she only had to wait a few gear changes for her to get what she wanted and she shifted her leg closer to the shifter. First, Second, Third, she could feel her heart speed up. Fourth gear and stop light. "Fuck" she muttered under her breath.

As the light turned green, they were off. First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth. Somehow her heart sped up even more. And... James pulled the shifter back to OD. Shafira slowly moved her leg over and pressed it against his hand. This time James didn't jerk his hand or the steering wheel but just enjoyed the warmth. It didn't take him too long and he realized that he was actually touching her skin. He quickly glanced down and saw that Shafira had exposed her thigh. Her skin was the softest thing he could ever remember touching. He desired better contact and he shifted his hand on the knob so he could stroke her thigh with the more sensitive skin on his pinky. The first thing that he noted was that her skin wasn't just soft, it was delicate. He continued his exploration and could feel the muscle inside her legs. This hardness about her was even more enticing. James shifted his hand slightly and changed the area his finger could explore.

While Shafira's was wide awake, she was put in a sort of hypnotized state as soon as James continued to explore her thigh. Her stare was fixed straight forward but she wasn't looking at anything. Her eyelids would slowly open and close. She couldn't hear anything over the sound of her heart beat in her ears. Ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump. The only sign that would give the world that she was alive was her rising and falling chest. Her breathing was far deeper than her normal pattern. James shifted his hand and explored a different area, she was slightly stirred from her trance with a weird sensation from her tits. She had never felt her nipples hardening before but they were rock hard. She glanced down but couldn't see anything from a combination of her thick bra and loose sweater. She wasn't sure what it was but enjoyed the sensations.

As all of this was going on, Amy was talking about Spring Break but not saying much. She finally asked a question about the exam and when neither of them answered she saw what was going on and decided to give her friend some room. In a loud tone "James, you know, we are right by my boyfriend's place. Why don't you drop me off?"

Hearing his name snapped both of them out of the clouds. Shafira panicked at the thought of being alone with James. She wanted it more than anything but was scared of not having Amy support her. "Are you sure? I mean how are you going to get the school tomorrow?"

Amy, "He can give me a ride. Pull off on this side street. He is the fourth house on the right." As James pulled over to the curb Amy grabbed her stuff and said to James "Again, thanks for helping my mom out."

James, "Don't mention it."

As Amy climbed out of the truck and grabbed her bag she mouthed "Give me details!" to Shafira and closed the door behind her.

After a couple of turns in the neighborhood, James was about to pull out onto the main road, and had a flash of brilliance. He turned north instead of south and he accelerated much faster than he had the entire time. He actually chirped the tires as he grabbed second. In a few minutes the entrance to his dream road lay in front of him. The lack of stop lights, traffic, and slow speed of Hines Drive meant that he could explore her leg. Shafira wasn't from this side of town and had just been waiting for his hand to resume its position in OD but when she saw the 35 MPH sign as they turned onto the road her heart sunk thinking that it wouldn't happen. As soon as James shifted into 3rd, he moved his hand and placed it directly on Shafira's knee, causing her to let out a slight gasp because she hadn't been expecting this but had so wanted it.

For the next ten minutes, James fondled her knee. He would curl each finger up and then slowly fully extend it. Draw two figure 8's and then slowly curl each finger up. James was amazed at the different surfaces that he would feel on each path. His thumb felt her muscle tone on her outer thigh. Both his index and ring fingers felt the bony parts of her delicate knee. His middle finger traveled over a scar that she had gotten as a child, then through a small section of stubble then finally to the smooth skin over her shin. His pinky had the best path. This was all soft and tender inner thigh meat. It seemed that every time his pinky extended it was hit with a blast of heat and the added texture of goose bumps that immediately rose.

For her part in this, Shafira was in absolute heaven during the ride. She could feel almost every muscle in her body relax and she just sank into the seat. It didn't take too long for her neck muscles to no longer be able to support her head and she rested it against James' shoulder. While the rest of her body was jello, the muscles in her left leg were tight. Every nerve was firing away at the teasing. As his pinky started its course, her womanhood would twitch in anticipation. It needed his pinky to pull his hand up her thigh and caress it. Tickle it. Explore the folds that no one, including Shafira had ever touched. To facilitate this, her slit had been drooling for so long her panties were absolutely soaked.

As they reached the end of Hines and turned onto Ford, James knew the ride was coming to an end but wanted to delay it as long as possible and didn't speed up. He continued to campus at 15 MPH below the limit. While Shafira's eyes were open, her brain wasn't registering anything until James removed his hand and she slammed back to reality just as the truck came to a stop at the library. James said, "So are you going to study more?" Shafira wanted to talk but her tongue just didn't want to work and she just shook her head yes. As she started to slide out of his truck she paused as her ass was on the edge of the seat and quickly hopped back over, startling James, and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. While from an outside perspective, it was a horribly awkward, quick kiss, but for each of them it was magical. Time almost stood still when their lips touched. The entire world disappeared as if they were the only two people in it.

As their lips separated, each of them wanted the other person to make the first move for a real kiss but were too scared to do it themselves. Shafira wanted James to cradle her jaw in his hand and pull her back in for a slow kiss. James wanted Shafira to come in for another one. He wanted another taste of her cherry lip balm. When neither of them moved, a feeling of rejection hit them both and Shafira hurriedly exited the vehicle and as she was closing the door James said "I can't wait for Saturday!"

"Me too!"

In that instant, both of them totally forgot about the exam the following day and were only thinking about Saturday.

As Shafira turned to walk towards the library, a chill went up her spine when a cool breeze went up her dress and hit her soaked panties. She made a beeline for the bathroom because she was afraid that during the trip, she must have peed some.

When she entered the stall, hiked up her skirt, and touched her panties, she found that they were completely saturated but she noted that it didn't smell of urine. As she pulled them down, she was shocked to see that not only were they soaked, they were also covered with a thick white substance. Shafira had never seen this before and wasn't sure if everything was fine with her. The aroma from her panties took a second to reach her nose. The musky smell, while very powerful, wasn't unpleasant. Shafira cleaned herself up and threw out her panties and she decided to get in some more studying before heading home. She liked the naughty feeling of walking around commando but was scared over what would happen if someone saw her like this and was about to head home when she saw Amy studying. "What are you doing here? How did you get here so quick?"

"No, I want details. What happened?"

Shafira coyly said "Nothing, we just drove back." She turned beet red and looked away.

"Did he make a move? Did you fuck? Wait it hasn't been long enough so I hope you didn't have sex."

In a giddy tone, Shafira said "He put his hand on my knee!"

"Are you serious? What an asshole? I called my mom for that? I'm going to give James..."

"No, it was ........ amazing. He just teased my knee for what seemed like an eternity. I swear I melted into the seat of the truck. What do you mean you called your mom?"

"I don't know about that. Plus, I don't know anyone in that neighborhood, I had my mom pick me up."

"I did thank him with a kiss when we got back."

"Well, that sort of saved my evening."

"It's probably a good thing that I didn't do anything with James anyway. I must have slightly peed some because my panties were wet. I threw them out because there was a white mucus in them so I might have an infection..."

As Shafira was saying that, Amy shouted "TMI". If the library hadn't been empty then this would have gotten them kicked out. "Wait, didn't you have sex ed?"

Shafira whispered "No, my mother refused to let me take sex-ed in school and said I would wait until marriage and it wouldn't matter then since my husband would take care of everything."

"So, you aren't on birth control? Well since we are going to get you on James, we need to get birth control in you."

For the rest of the evening Amy gave her a quick basic on sex-ed about the fluids she had discovered. They also researched birth control where Shafira's parents wouldn't find out about it and realized they could get the pill on campus for free. They spent some time studying but knew that they were as prepared as ever and decided to go their own way home at 7:00.

Chapter 3

Shafira went home and as she drove, she just daydreamed about the truck ride.

When she got home, she could feel her fluids coating her ass and decided to take a shower to spend some more time alone with her thoughts and went straight to her bathroom. After starting the shower, she began taking off her clothes when she saw her reflection in the mirror and it caught her attention. She had always just accepted her body but now she needed to study it. As she took off her sweater and shirt, she looked at her breasts covered by her bra. Something was just off about this piece of fabric. When she undid the clasp and it slide past her nipples, the same sensation that she felt earlier hit her and the bra got hung up on her nipples. She was amazed at how hard they had become and their size. They were almost painful but the bra hanging on them felt great. Shafira rolled her shoulders and the bra fell to the ground. Something told her to hold each breast but seeing a pair of hands slide up and cup them was amazing. It was almost as if she was watching someone else fondle them. As her right thumb grazed her nipple, she saw the reflection in the mirror stumble some as their knees got weak. The reflection flicked each nipple and Shafira could see the eyebrows in the mirror scrunch up.

Shafira was studying the body in the mirror and was shocked as one hand moved away from the breast, the breast didn't move. The breast was too firm and was defying gravity. The body in the mirror turned around and she saw the shimmering dark brown hair that extended to the middle of her back. She could see a couple of ribs gently pressing against the skin. From the corner of her eye, Shafira saw the free hand slowly travel down and undo the zipper on the skirt and let it fall to the ground. Shafira was shocked as the skirt cleared the waist, the person in the mirror wasn't wearing any panties. Shafira studied the ass in the mirror much like she had studied Ms. Miller's ass in the pic and compared them. Both were equally beautiful in their own way. The one in the mirror looked firmer and it was smaller than Ms. Miller's. Ms. Miler's was softer but a perfect size and she wasn't afraid to show it off.

The person in the mirror slowly turned back around and Shafira studied this amazing completely nude body in front of her. The stomach was completely flat besides the slight rippling of abs. Dainty thighs that were a perfect mixture of firm and soft. As Shafira studied the mirror, she hadn't realized the hand had shifted from the side of the body to being buried in a thick mat of pubes. When she noticed this, Shafira imagined that the pubes were soft like cotton balls. As Shafira thought about this, the person in the mirror winked at her and slid her hand down between her legs. And with that the room went dark.

The next thing Shafira saw was the ceiling that she was staring up at from the floor. She still had her hand between her legs as it registered that she was the person in the mirror doing all those things. Part of her was telling her that this was naughty and to stop but an ever-increasing part saying that there was nothing wrong and to continue since it felt amazing. Shafira slowly trailed her index and middle fingers up and down her vagina. The skin was so pliable and her fingers effortlessly glided over them.

Shafira continued this gentle teasing when she registered that her fingers felt slippery not wet. She removed her fingers from her crotch and pulled them up to her face and inspected them. Her fingers had the same white film as earlier. She was amazed at the elasticity of it and how easily her fingers glided past each other.

She brought her fingers to her nose to see how it smelled and while it was powerful, it was oddly pleasant and much better than earlier. She slowly extended her tongue and tasted it. While slightly acidic, it was better than she had expected.

Her eyes then looked past her fingers and she realized that she had her knees in the air with them slightly spread as she was slightly clinching her thighs. Part of her psyche was, in a last-ditch effort, trying to hold on to her purity but something in Shafira's core told her to get a better taste of herself. She licked her fingers clean and relished the taste. Much like when Snow White bit the poisoned apple, the innocent part of Shafira was put to sleep and the horny teenager came to life.

Like a light switch getting flicked, her thighs relaxed and her knees spread wide.

In an attempt to get more of this special elixir, Shafira moved her hand back to her crotch. What she didn't realize that when her legs spread, so did her opening. So as her fingers slid from the top of her lips down towards the ground, and with the lid on her honey pot being open, they effortlessly glided past her labia. If it weren't for her hymen, her fingers would have gone completely inside. This slight depth change caused her palm to bounce off her engorged clit and gave it the attention that it had never gotten. A jolt of electricity ran though her body and she arched her back so forcefully that anyone that would have seen it would have been positive that her spine was going to snap.