That Boy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding at the door and screaming by Anatu instantly jarred Shafira back to reality.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, "Shafira, are you o.k.? Donald, get in here! Something is wrong with Shafira! SHAFIRA!!!!!"

Shafira scrambled to her feet and frustrated, yelled back to her mom, "I'm fine mommy!" When she saw her reflection in the mirror her right hand was still buried in her crotch.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM "Let me in now child!"

With the mood totally blown, Shafira extracted her hand from her needy lady parts and grabbed a towel to wrap her naked body in. She was about to wipe her fingers on her towel but not wanting to waste the coating, she instead decided to lick them clean as she walked to the door. The tang from her cream hit her as she grabbed the handle and opened the door. It took a solid breath for her to start talking. "Mommy, I said I'm fine."

"What was that thump and the scream?"

"AHHHH, UMMM. Well, I tripped when I was taking off my skirt and hit the ground. But I don't recall hearing a scream. Are you sure?"

"I think so, well maybe not. Are you fine, you look flush? Your cheeks are rosy, are you running a temp?" Anatu reached for Shafira head, "Well you seem a little warm but not much....."

"Mommy, I'm fine."

"I'm about to start laundry, let me grab your dirty clothes."

Shafira was about to let her mother grab them when she remembered that she threw out her panties and blocked her, "Mommy, I thought about it and I'm getting older and should probably start to do my own laundry. You know, get ready for my own family."

A happy yet pained sensation hit Anatu and she just said "O.K." She turned and left her daughter's bathroom.

The interruption and shower washed all of Shafira's hormones away and she was able to get to sleep.

Chapter 4

Upon waking up on Friday morning, Shafira was pulled in two different directions. Part of her wanted to think about nothing but James but the studious part of her was focused on her chem test as it was the only thing she had that day. The studious part of her won out until she got to school and saw James.

Amy was with her when James walked into the lecture hall and she saw Shafira's neck start to get flush and whispered to Shafira, "Shafira, you should go to the bathroom and take off your panties!" Shafira had a puzzled look and before she could ask why Amy followed up with "You don't want to ruin another pair."

Shafira, who had only been slightly blushing, turned beet red. James, who normally sat towards the back of the lecture hall waved at the two of them and took a seat in Shafira's row as Professor Stoner walked in and told the class to take a seat.

Throughout the exam, Shafira and James kept glancing down the row at each other. The only person that noticed this was the professor as everyone was totally consumed with the exam. Ordinarily she would say something for fear of cheating but these were two of her smartest students and they wouldn't cheat.

Typically, Shafira and James would be done with the exam in half the time as the other students and would then redo the exam in the rest of the time. They still would have it turned in with fifteen minutes left to go, but today they were both slapped by reality when Professor Stoner took the exam out from under James' pen. "Honestly you two. I've been telling you guys to turn these in for a couple minutes. If you weren't my best students, I'd fail both of you."

Both Shafira and James apologized for the distraction and got up to leave.

As they were walking out, they saw Amy waiting outside for them grinning like the cat that had swallowed the canary. "Tough exam, huh?"

James, "I had other things on my mind." and smirked at Shafira.

Shafira wanted to stay and talk with James and Amy but she saw a clock down the hall and said "Shit, I have to leave for work." A frustrated Shafira hustled away from them.

Shafira's mood immediately improved when James said "I'll see you tomorrow night."

As Shafira drove to work, she wondered if Amy would meet her that night since the company would help the time pass, she called Amy's phone. "You coming by tonight? I could use the company."

"Wish I could but my mother has a dinner party tomorrow and I need to help her get ready. I wish I could miss the party too but she says that the woman is a complete man eater but the guy is as pure as Sir Galahad and must be protected."

In a moment that shocked even her, Shafira responded with "While I can't comment on him, I can tell you that she would probably consume his manhood."

"Goddamn, what happened to the innocent girl I met a few months ago?"

"I think she was corrupted by a naughty mother-daughter team!"

They both let out a laugh and said their farewells.

Luckily, Shafira's shift at work was busy and passed by fairly quickly and was home by 11:00.

When she reached home, her mother was watching TV in the family room. This struck her as odd since her mother was normally in bed by 10:00. "Where is daddy?"

Anatu responded in an odd tone "He is at a meeting at church!"

"This late?"

Through gritted teeth, "Don't give me any sass!"

"I didn't....

Anatu cut her off and with a cracking voice "Just go to bed Shafira."

Shafira was shocked when her mother didn't move her stare from the TV while talking to her but didn't want to push her luck. "Good night, mommy!" and went upstairs to bed. While she was getting ready for bed, she was positive that it would take a while to fall asleep but as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.