All Comments on 'That Cheating Bastard'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

This was a story with no likable characters, although Greg is clearly the worst. The wife, regardless of what she says, was one of those that found it much easier to love a rich man. The parents were the worst sort of enablers for their son’s juvenile behavior.

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

Oh come on. It was funny. Thanks.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle664 months ago

It was interesting, somewhat funny, but a little twisted.

I'll give it a 5 as an interesting read.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A real burn the bastard and parents who set the trap!

imhaplessimhapless4 months ago

Soooo sick; so why did I give it 5*? JBOL

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Entertaining read but the overall story arc left us hanging. The scene is set where she is with a second husband but you ended it with the demise of the first marriage. What happens next? 4.0*

JH4FunJH4Fun4 months ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I am LMAO. While I only gave it an Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. I am sure you will get more Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ratings. While I loved the tale and enjoyed the way with which you wove it together, it just didn’t move me into the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ emotional state to rate the rating from me.

You always produce interesting tales and this one is no exception. Thank you for your creations. I am looking forward to your future creations.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey4 months ago

That was an enjoyable read. 5 Stars.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a fun story! A Cheating bastard fucking around on his HONEYMOON! LOL The then has a big orgy at his house! LOL What a Laugh, even invites his parents to join! LOL that is just too funny! Thanks, for the laugh and your hard work. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like it - don't assume the other person won't escalate beyond your limits

sdc97230sdc972304 months ago

She had an active sex life as a single but gave it all up to get married. Once she knew that her husband hadn't given up his single life habits, the marriage contract was voided and she could do whatever she needed to in order to rid herself of the cheating bastard. Humilating his parents and getting the $2M house was a bonus.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a rule I hate Cheating Wife stories, but YOU PULLED A RABIT OUT THE HAT.

Well Done. 5

Neptune60Neptune604 months ago

5* for revenge to Tumbleweeds comment and in gratitude to Wisquejac sharp retort.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

A nice attempt at something different. But... that was NOT a "Contracting Out" Agreement (Pre-Nup) As the name suggests, the asset/liability situation at time of the Nuptials is listed and should Divorce occur, each retains their original financial situation, with only joint marital assets gained during the marriage subject to division.

What was outlined didn't even cover the PRE situation and was, essentially, a Pre-divorce situation only focused on which party filed for divorce. Both Husband and Wife just before getting married, would have independent legal council who would highlight this stupid situation. "Marriage Handcuffs". Then advise against signing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was all fun and games until HIV hit full force. Oh well!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another evident example of the usual menhater tales: bastard the husband but whore the wife. As they say: "two wrongs don't make one right". Not a good tale.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

Not sure what I just read. So confused. 3 stars because there was a lot of sex-......I think.

The BEAR

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Nice great story revenge, BTBastard, and the parents of the Bastard! Can’t get better than that….. Not to mention Greg the Cuck!!!!!!

Enjoyed the comedy of the story. Thanks for writing! Looking forward to your next story….

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Laugh my ass off. The cunt was just plain stupid, who wants to became a cumdump and a STD trophy to get revenge? Hubby is humiliated by her acting?! Laughable, he’s gonna fuck later some prime pussy but she’ll be the slut de jour in the town.

Mazerf Akar

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't see the point in this, childish really how old did you say you were? It was going places then just went down the sewer.

Manhater, who ever wrote that obviously did not read the story, but in their defence can understand how hard it was to enjoy.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@LT56 - wtf, I had a lot more respect for you. You read a BTBastard story. A very effective one. All the idiots downvoting this, you're just giving ammunition to cuck loving man haters who claim that BTB posse hates women, not cheaters.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

@Tx77Tumbleweed - so, she was like 99% of other women (and heck, most good looking men), preferring financial security while still being in love. I can't blame her. She wasn't a gold digger who married JUST because of the money.

/

Hell, for fuck's sake, most women are gold-diggers in a way, because if they weren't, every single one in real world would sign a pre-nup that says cheater walks away with 10% of assets. But they know courts would reward them with $$$ if they divorce (or cheat and force the husband to divorce).

silentsoundsilentsound4 months ago

Well this was wicked and weird. 4*

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

The downside is that she likely got another STD from those orgies, probably might not have been worth it.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack4 months ago

Nice revenge story!

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Well, she apparently enjoyed her BTB of her worthless slug of a husband and got a 2 million dollar house in addition, but now what? She killed his reputation, but what did she do to her own? Carrying that baggage, how does she find a new guy? It was still a clever and well-written story, thanks for sharing.

mattenwmattenw3 months ago

You may have written a fantasy comedy, but the "Greg threatened to kill me so one stud slammed his fist into Greg's stomach, promising to "fuck him up" if he laid one hand on me.To reinforce the message, two others whacked their fists into the side of his head, then they threw him out into the hall" will definitely get her and her fuckers more than 5 years in prison. If his family is rich, and so you say, then a complaint and the necessary medical certificates will ensure that she disappears into prison or voluntarily files for divorce! 2*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm not sure you understand how rich works, because the moment you had those guys lay hands on him she and they pretty much guaranteed they'd end up in jail for a little while at least, and she'd be divorced but without getting any money, since he'd have grounds to get whatever bs prenup overturned.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

what getting away with assault - dream on

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA9 days ago

Nah too off the rails.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous