That Day at Chandler's Lake

Story Info
Husband reminiscing about their first time/750 word project.
750 words
4.54
7.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

"So many little things are burned into my memory from that day when we went to that secluded spot at Chandler's Lake. The memories of the first time are supposed to be special, but I have never told you how special those memories are to me, even today."

"You were magnificent, lying back with your golden waves picking up the sun coming through the windblown leaves of the trees' branches. Your eyes and smile made my heart just glow. I hope it didn't show, but my hands were trembling as I undid the buttons on your dress. Even now, I can feel them shake just thinking about another chance to touch you delightful skin."

"When I moved your dress aside, I couldn't even breathe for a moment as I first looked upon the true roundness of your beautiful breasts. And you were so patient, chuckling as I fumbled with those little hooks of your bra. But Sheila, I tell you, I felt like I was in heaven as I finally saw your naked breasts. Your dark pink nipples were perfect little towers of lust for me, yet I couldn't bring myself to touch them."

"That grasshopper landed on your stomach, and it made you jerk and laugh so hard. I was just transfixed watching your breasts jiggle, and those wonderful nipples dance on top of your chest. You had had enough of my staring and just pushed my hand onto your breast...Geez, I was pitiful then! The wonder of your softness under my fingers is something I relive every time I touch them."

"And my god, when you slipped out of that dress, and lain back with just your panties on, my eyes did not believe the sensuality of your curved waist, smooth hips, and lovely tapered legs! It was like every centerfold that I had ogled in my uncle's bathroom stash of Playboys, rolled into a single moment of unbelievable passion. And it was all presented to me in real life; you slowly shifting and breathing!"

"The touch from drawing my fingers over your ribs, and tracing the graceful curve of your waist, is so clear in my mind, even now. And I still hunger to touch you that way, almost every day. I know that curve has disappeared through the years, but my love of touching you has not."

"Now, when you encourage me to delve between your legs, my heart just fills with satisfaction that you still desire my touch and the sensations I can create. I was ecstatic when I got the first glimpse of your curly, golden pubic hairs. As I drew those damp panties further down, I just felt like it was my destiny to be in love with you, and to share my desire for you in that warm sun."

"I was in awe as your inner lips peeked out, glistening between those puffy rounded outer folds, which you still know that I love to see bulge outward when I push deep into you. When you spread your legs apart that first time, inviting me to see and touch you, it was so deliciously erotic that I couldn't decide what to do first. I thought of my fingers, but knew that my tongue was supposed to very pleasing. Yet my cock ached to slide into the heavenly pink, wet depths before me."

"And I had never considered how the scent of you would fill my head, the way it did. Desire just raced through my veins to enter you and pleasure the woman I loved. The first time was so clumsy for me, but that first gasp as I moved into you was priceless, and remains one of my favorite moments in all of our love making. Then, I got to watch the delightful tension cross your face, and I heard all your pleasures expressed in little sounds, as I probed your depths..."

"Henry, I love you too, but can I have some water?" I grabbed the Call Button, jamming it down repeatedly, as I called, "NURSE!" The nurse ran in, a big smile growing, "Welcome back, Mrs. Hayward!"

"Why all the fuss over me waking up from a nap?" my wonderful wife asked.

"Well, it was a four-day nap! And your husband has been here talking to you the whole time!" the nurse happily announced.

"I don't remember anything! ...Four days?...Really?...Henry, I don't know why I am thinking of it, but when we get out of here, let's go visit Chandler's Lake."

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers