All Comments on 'That Day at Chandler's Lake'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A delight

Beautifully written, a thoughtful piece of prose to delight those with a brain who appreciate that being with a beautiful woman is not just the animalistic coupling of two street dogs. I look forward to your next contribution.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Well Anonymous, fuck off!

This was a delightful flash, full of poetry and romance, and a nice way to reaffirm a loving relationship after a coma. Loved it.

EvelynEdenEvelynEdenover 4 years ago
Beautiful!

This was so beautifully written, with such a lovely ending too!

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Ah, you're good

Gray sympathies.

GoneGrayGoneGrayover 4 years agoAuthor
Clarification to the Title of comment by SpencerFiction

The "Anonymous FU" that Spencerfiction refers to in the title of their comment is in response to another comment that was subsequently removed by the Lit. staff. Thus, it does not refer to any of the comments currently shown.

And to SpencerFiction, thank you for defending my story, and for the complimentary comments you left.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Henry's monologue was nice and steamy, and the ending was unexpected... with his wife waking in the hospital. But I loved that she wanted to go to Chandler's Lake. :)

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 1 year ago

Beautiful, emotional, memory lane at its best!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.

SIMILAR Stories