All Comments on 'That Empty Colon Feeling'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

The title reminded me of a colonoscopy. The prep work is always a lot of fun!

5

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes4 months ago

Well-written, entertaining, and, despite what I interpret as a sad ending, five stars. I wish Joanie better luck next time and hope she remembered to bring the condoms with her. Frenchie, your supper and walk may be late again tonight.

tennesseeredtennesseered4 months ago

HR has entirely too much power when they can put the kibosh on two employees alone in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. I liked HR better when they were called "Personnel" and they still had a sense of humor. As an aside, isn't that first meal following a colonoscopy simply the best?

Fun little tale, JB. Don't forget to get yours—a colonoscopy, that is.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland4 months ago

This couldn't have been easy to do: write a sexy, flirty, fun story premised on bowel evacuation--and without getting mired (so to speak) in scatological details. Yet somehow JB did it. As always, I enjoyed the sweet and mostly uninhibited female narrator/MC and the semi-comic situations into which she stumbles. (Thanks to a remarkably tasty IPA--and perhaps an empty colon--she stumbles a little more in this story than usual.)

.

Also praiseworthy: the two rural male characters are not just redneck "country bumpkins" but have some engaging complexity to them, including some virtues. And I really like the element of uncertainty and ambiguity at the ending. But thanks to JB most of all for the good suggestion/warning: with Rohypnol extremely hard to find these days, maybe the next big date-rape drug will be Ex-Lax.

Pippa76Pippa764 months ago

Thank you jb. As always, expertly written and thoroughly absorbing right from the start. The characters work well together and there is that all important first time element. We'll done love and it's a well deserved 5 stars from me.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

Joanie, The thought that go through her mind as she tells this story is wonderful It full of Hope, Doubt and Enjoyment. Excellent story and wishing her success on finding someone one who appreciates her. XO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...