That Friday feeling - An Xmas Tale

Story Info
A sister receives her brother’s gift.
1.7k words
4.38
47.6k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers

"Ok, Mom. Yes, don't worry, we'll be there," Jen said to her iPhone. "No, Mom, I won't forget the pavlova."

Smooth cheekbones shone back at her from the window.

"Simon has literally just pulled in. I gotta let him in. We'll see you and Dad later...okay...Yes, we'll be safe...love you."

Jen tapped the hang up button, pretending not to hear her mother's persisting voice, and placed the phone down on the glass coffee table. She strode barefoot past the piano, to the long mirror in the corner of the living room. She checked that her hair was still held in the clip, and that the slim white belt around her waist hadn't budged. The emerald gown she wore split teasingly down her chest, and along her left leg. Fidgeting at its tightness, she couldn't help think that it was more suited for a girl with smaller breasts. She grinned to herself as the front door closed. The sweet scent of pavlova filled her nostrils. The food was ready for the evening, and she was ready for him.

Half turning around to receive him, a meaty hand slid around her waist and hoisted her onto her toes. She spun into his embrace, spreading her fingers against his chest. A hand rose to maul his jet-black hair. His stubble glanced her chin as they kissed.

"You got here quick," Jen said, unbuttoning his silk shirt.

"16 Mercury Road. Been coming often enough," he said between kisses.

"Like I keep saying. Why not move in? It's practically yours anyway."

His hand wandered down the green satin and clasped a hidden butt cheek.

"Wait, Simon," she said, nodding towards the Victorian bay window overlooking the driveway. "Unless you don't mind. I don't."

Simon let out a deep sigh as he pulled away from her and closed the curtains.

"You're right. We should be more careful. Do people...neighbors... ask why I'm over so often? They know I'm your brother, right?"

"I'm not sure what they know. They mostly keep to themselves. Who cares. Anyway, it's Christmas."

"We should be careful. Especially the day that's in it."

"I know," Jen said as she lay against his chest and gazed up at him. "Why did we ever agree to spend Christmas at Mom and Dad's. I just got off the phone with her."

His thumb felt soft as it slid from her button nose to her full lips.

"I see you're all ready to go," he said. "Sexy dress. It matches your eyes. Do you mean to tease me for the entire holiday, cruel woman?"

Still beaming up at him, Jen squeezed his cock through his jeans.

"We still have a little time."

She nudged him onto the plush sofa, then knelt down between his legs. He was wearing his brown leather belt today, Jen observed as it came loose in her hands.

"I love how hard you get for me," she said as she licked her palm.

"You make it easy," he groaned.

"Did my doctor have a long day?" she whispered.

"Hmmmph," came his handjob ridden reply.

She glared at him with bold eyes.

"I want you to cum in my mouth."

She pressed her lips against skin, mapping gentle kisses down his thick shaft. Her tongue circled his testicles and dragged precum around the glazed head. Leaning forward to swallow him deeper, her fingers relished in the smoothness of his iron chest.

"Oh, Jen," he said in a husky voice.

As his cock travelled further inside her, Jen knew he wouldn't hold out much longer. After all, it had been three days since she'd been with him last; too long for both of them. She'd have to wait for the familiar warm mouthful, however, as large hands closed around her arms and dragged her up his body. Their lips met briefly before Simon led her towards the black piano that stood against the wall. Having been spun forward and bent over the keyboard cover, she was forced to support herself on the dark, shiny wood. She felt an exhilarating coolness brush her skin as her dress was lifted and panties were yanked down. She shifted slightly to kick them free and gasped as his cock found her drenched pussy lips.

Jen opened her mouth to speak, but a long groan stole her words. His fingers tightened around her shoulder as powerful thighs crashed into her delicate ass. The vibration caused the piano to play its incoherent music. Each heavy thump stung Jen, but she loved him for it. She loved that her strong, sophisticated man had become a lust filled animal around her. Sensing his heavy breaths, Jen attempted to speak again. A tinge of disappointment came over her, because as usual, he broke their forbidden link by pulling out of her. Out of habit, Jen twisted whilst falling to her knees. They never touched the hard floor as Simon caught her and perched her effortlessly onto the smooth fallboard. Her bare feet dangled as she faced him. Sweat patches were obvious around his armpits as he pulled off his blazer and reached into the pocket. He chucked the jacket and little box aside. A fine, golden chain curled his thick fingers.

"An apple for my Eve," he said, fastening the necklace around her. "Merry Christmas, Jen."

Jen studied the tiny golden apple and then dropped it back into her cleavage. She rolled his foreskin back and forth over his lubricated cockhead and said in an impatient tone,

"You haven't finished yet."

The split in the dress revealed more unblemished skin as she spread her legs. Her forehead rested against his sleek chest as he stepped forward to penetrate. The feeling of normality returned, as his cock burrowed deeper with each thrust. Jen's hand moved from his arm to her hairclip. Soft brunette locks flowed around her shoulders as she released it. Simon's wet lips glanced her ear.

"I'm not going to cum in your mouth," he whispered.

Jen massaged the underside of his balls.

"Good," she replied, tightening her legs around him.

She allowed herself to shriek as each meaty invasion touched her in the most intimate of ways. Her brother was fucking her with renewed conviction. The fool of a girl had been so obviously wrong about making him erect before. Only now was Jen discovering what his true hardness felt like. Simon's pumping became more erratic as wild hands struggled to choose between tit, leg, or ass.

"Have all of me, brother!" Jen yelled.

The piano's chaotic tune was soon drowned out by Simon's throaty roars. It wasn't until the unmistakable sensation of HIS cum shooting deep inside that Jen joined in with her own orgasmic screams. She was convinced his balls had become lighter in her hand. Their knowing eyes locked.

"God, Simon, Oh, Yes!"

Her limp body shook as he squeezed the last of his seed into her. Their tongues wound around each other as his slick semi fell from her pounded pussy. The beads of sweat on his forehead made her aware of her own damp, clingy hairline. Jen studied his eyes as a few drops of milky fluid escaped her and splattered on the mahogany floorboards. She squeezed his arm to distract him.

"Simon, I think we're going to be late...We better go."

*****

With no time to shower, she cleansed his cock with her mouth. They shared a mischievous smile as panties were pulled up and belts were fastened. A quick splash of water and a touch of lip gloss rejuvenated her oily skin. Jen put her brother to work - ferrying gifts and food to his car. Pulling back the curtains, she let out a childish giggle as the first flakes of snow lined the driveway. Illuminated streetlights signaled the impending winter darkness. She put on her heavy lilac coat and wrapped a scarf around her neck. Deciding to leave her hair down, Jen donned a white, beanie hat. She hoped the stains on her dress would be dry by the time they got there.

"All done," her sibling said as he waited by the door.

"Looks freezing out there," she remarked.

Jen never made it over the threshold. Simon's powerful arms wrapped around her slight figure, and the heavy door was kicked shut. Stubble greeted her once again as their soft lips met.

"Sorry," he said, pulling away. "Not sure when I'll be able to do that again."

Jen loved how he took her at his will. She wished he'd sweep her off her feet, carry her upstairs, and have his way with her.

"We could just stay here," she said. "Say it was too dangerous to drive or something?"

They exchanged looks and decided to stick to their original plan, despite the temptation. A feeling of overwhelming joy filled Jen as she was pulled snug to her brother's warm body, shielding her from the icy breeze. Months ago, he wouldn't dream of engaging in such an intimate public display. But much had changed since then, she was learning.

*****

Nestled in the comfortable leather seat of his Mercedes, Jen sipped one of the coffees she'd bought from the gas station. She had felt so naughty walking around the store -- Simon's cum still soaking her panties.

"Thank you for the gift," Jen said.

"Glad you liked it. 18 carrots you know."

"I'm not talking about the necklace...." She said. "Ugh! I don't know how I'm gonna be so close to you, for so long, and not be able to..."

"Think about it, Jen. A huge meal. The wine and brandy flowing. I reckon it's 10:30pm at the latest when Mom and Dad retire to bed. Then we can..."

"Look for the mistletoe."

Simon motioned towards her. He placed his hand against the layers of clothing covering her stomach. Jen covered his hand with hers and pressed it tight. Warm as his fingers were, they failed to compare with the warmth he'd left between her legs. Jen played with his knuckles and thought hard. Simon was always so careful. He must have known the risk. Knowing her cycle, he hadn't even finished in her on her safe days. He chose today; very much not a safe day. With the studious doctor watching the road, there was no way for him to see the tear flow over smiling lips.

"I'm so happy, Simon."

"And hungry, I bet," he joked "I can't wait to taste your pavlova."

Jen was a great cook, everyone said so. Simon switched on the radio and let Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas' fill the car. He drove steadily to their family home. Not once did he lift his hand from his sister's belly.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers