All Comments on 'That Girl Next Door Ch. 06b'

by ScottishTexan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months agoAuthor

At long last!!!

Believe it or not, I submitted this nearly a month ago. Literotica.com kicked it back because I had nurse Bridges marry her boyfriend at age 17, which is legal in Texas. It was a quick fix and I resubmitted the story in less than 12 hours.

It sat languishing in their hands for nearly a month!

-

I'm glad that it's finally available for your reading pleasure.

ST

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

I hope there is so much more to come. a fantastic story I am enjoying immensely.

collin4xxxcollin4xxx8 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. One of the best written stories here.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan8 months agoAuthor

An anonymous user posted a negative comment and I deleted it.

ALL positive comments are welcomed. Negative comments MUST be posted under your account name or they will be removed with extreme prejudice. Negative comments that are abusive in nature will be removed regardless of whether they are posted anonymously or not.

Be respectful.

HelgamiteHelgamite8 months ago

Still a good story! Glad to see it updated. Wonder why Literotica is slowing down, guess it's getting more popular with more and more artists.

One question, how did you come up with Halona as a name for Jason and Jesse mother? Never heard of it and is curious about it.

5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing¡!!!!!!

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

Great story, I'm going to lookforward to reading the rest off what you have written.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly8 months ago

Good story until you decided to bring Rebecca into their fold. Still 4.5 *

chiefhalchiefhal8 months ago

Thank you! Great story. Curious how you're going to put Rebecca into the mix. How "close" is mom going to get, with the girls?

jwswinglejwswingle7 months ago

Damned good thing you are continuing it! Can't wait until we see just how far the poly-amorous and polygamous aspects develop. Good job so far; wondering if Roel and Cyn will get roped back into the relationship tighter; maybe Roe can be Jessica's baby daddy, as we KNOW you won't make it Jason's. Looking forward to chapter 7!

Supersexaddict74Supersexaddict745 months ago

Love this storyline! Can't wait for more!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottishTexan@ScottishTexan
I have several story ideas that I am working on simultaneously. I realize that causes larger gaps between installments of my serials being released and I apologize. But sometimes ideas pop into my head and I have to get some of those thoughts recorded before they slip away i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES