That Green Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung on that last question. No answer came. If she was sitting in the kitchen and felt motion sickness, why would she take the time to remove pins from her bun and bring her hair down? She wouldn't. So, if she let her hair down before she felt motion sick, then why? She had already gotten Greg to drink more with her more casual flirtations, so there was no need for her to turn up the heat. I know my Melissa, and I know from her habits that when she is wearing her hair in a bun, she lets it down when we've been kissing, and it's a foregone conclusion that the kissing is going to lead to sex. That's her visual signal. That's when I can be sure that she's hot and wet.

The bathroom door opened and Melissa exited. Her hair was up in a bun again, but I pretended not to notice the change.

"Feeling better?"

"Actually, yes, very much. Cold water on the face and a little quiet makes a world of difference."

"Good. Lisa and Chris are back. They brought plenty of ice."

"Well, I think I'll have some ice water before I do anything else."

"Excellent idea."

Melissa leaned into me, placing her hands on my chest, and looked into my eyes lovingly. Then she grabbed my jacket collar and pulled me into a kiss. Her tongue plunged into my mouth repeatedly several times before we came up for air.

"Why is your dick hard?" she whispered.

"Because of you."

"No, it doesn't happen that fast."

"I can't say."

"Tell me." She checked to make sure no one in the living room was watching before dropping a hand to my crotch to stroke my hard dick, just like Lisa had done moments ago. "Tell me," she repeated.

"You, really. When you were sitting in the dining room chair."

'What about it?"

"You were all flushed. Everywhere."

"My motion sickness turns you on?"

"No. Just that look. Your skin gets red like that when we have sex. And your hair was down. You know."

"Oh, I see." I could see her thinking about my words for a moment, and then she leaned in closer, until her lips nearly brushed against my ear. Still stroking my dick, she whispered even more quietly than before, "It's like what you told me four weeks ago. You said that you had an orgasm while you fucked Lisa because I was having an orgasm. Mine caused yours."

"Something like that."

"So when you saw me sitting in the chair, it looked to you like your wife had just been fucked, and it turned you on." Her accusation sounded angry in my ears.

"No, that's not it."

"That's how it sounds to me."

"Stop." I grasped her hand and forced it to be still. "It's just that, that's how you look when we have sex. Your skin becomes all blotchy and red, your eyes take an absent look, your brown curls are flying all over the place, and our faces are so close that we share our breaths. There is no time you look more beautiful to me than you do in those moments. I can't help but associate that look to those times. That's why I was turned on."

Melissa's eyes searched mine, back and forth, and then she smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry. And thank you." She kissed me again. "That's sweet."

"Can we just go relax for a little? I feel like we've been on our feet and running around all night," I suggested.

"That sounds about perfect right now. By the way, I'm still totally fucked up."

"I know. Your pupils are completely dilated."

"One other thing. Is it normal for pot to make you horny?"

I smiled. "Yeah, that's been known to happen, especially with women."

"Wow. I had no idea."

"How's Greg doing? On track?"

"I don't know. I don't think I can tell anymore."

"Alright. We'll work on him some more."

"Yes. OK. Let's go."

Melissa and I sat at the dining table, facing toward the kitchen, sipping on some ice water. One of the couples I hadn't met was saying their goodbyes to Greg and Lisa. As they turned to leave, they said goodbye to Melissa and me, too, as if we were all old friends, and we reciprocated.

From the corner of my eye I caught Greg examining Melissa from across the room. I turned toward Melissa to catch her gaze moving away from Greg's.

"Is your drink OK?" asked Greg.

"Yeah, we're good for now," answered Melissa.

My thoughts returned to Melissa's supposed motion sickness. I had lied to her about why my dick got hard. It was a believable-enough explanation to tell her that her appearance was what turned me on. Under different circumstances, it is true that may have been enough to do it. And it is true that that's when she is at her most beautiful. But on this night, my dick was already hard by then. I forced myself to be honest: I became aroused when the thought struck me that she and Greg were fucking somewhere. And why did I run from room to room looking for them? I wrestled with the answer before admitting it to myself: I wanted to catch them in the act. I was absolutely angry and unbelievably jealous, but my dick had never been harder - hard at the prospect of catching my wife fucking another man. Wow...just like old times again. Just like college all over again.

I still had no explanation for why Melissa let her hair down, but again I rationalized that that wasn't enough to draw any conclusions. It's not like sex is the only time she lets her hair down. On the other hand, she didn't offer an explanation for why she let her down, but I can't bring the subject up again without revealing that I've lost trust.

That last thought frightened me. Had I lost trust in my wife? After all the effort I put into building my trust in her while we dated, and after these years of happy marriage, had it all suddenly washed away? I refused to face that possibility. No, I trust my wife. She was motion sick. It was the pot. That makes perfect sense. But as much as I wanted it to be true that I trusted my wife, simultaneously I couldn't help but feel perversely disappointed that I had not just found her with her naked, athletic legs wrapped tightly around Greg's body.

I finished my cup of ice water, took a bathroom break, then returned to the kitchen. "I think I could go for another drink," I declared to no one in particular.

"Oh yeah?" asked Greg.

"I think I feel a second wind coming on."

"Alright! Sounds good."

"Me, too," declared Melissa. And then she started giggling. The giggling soon turned into laughing, and then it seemed like it wouldn't stop.

Soon we all started laughing at Melissa, and with her, over this laughing fit that came about from nowhere at all. It went on for a couple minutes before it finally subsided. Somehow Greg managed to make drinks for everyone through all of it.

The unattractive single woman was there and laughing right along with us. Greg lifted a cup toward her, but she declined. "No, it's getting late, and a laugh like that is a perfect end to a wonderful night. Thank you both for having me here. I'll be off."

Another couple that I hadn't previously met, having overheard from the living room, ducked into the dining area and announced they were leaving, too, and everyone said their goodbyes.

"I hope this doesn't mean the party is winding down," said Lisa.

I peeked into the living room to see who was there and to get a sense of the general vibe.

Turning toward the kitchen, I asked Greg and Lisa, "Where's Chris?"

"Oh, he left a few minutes ago," responded Lisa.

"What, is he Irish?" I asked.

"An Irish exit, you mean?" asked Greg.

"Yeah."

"Guess so."

"I can't speak for those in the living room," said Melissa, "but in here, I don't think the party is winding down."

"You know," began Greg, "I gotta say it, Melissa. And maybe I'm saying it because I'm pretty wasted by now. But really, it is so nice to see you again."

"Awww!" responded Melissa.

"And Mike is great. And I hope you don't hate me for saying it, but I'm so glad to see that you are able to party like this."

"What?" Melissa feigned an offended look.

"Yeah, when we were dating, I don't remember you ever kicking it like this. I think you were a bit more serious back then. Maybe it was school, or maybe it was that you were more career-minded, I don't know. Only you know. But anyway, I'm just saying that it's a privilege for me to see this side of you."

Melissa's eyes welled-up at his words. The pot seemed to make her a little more emotional than usual.

"That's so sweet of you, Honey," said Lisa before she reached up, pulled his head down to hers, and kissed him on his cheek.

"Thanks, Greg," responded Melissa. She quickly wiped at her eyes and stood. "I'm happy to reconnect to you, too." She walked around the far side of the island and stretched her arms out in front of her.

Greg and Melissa embraced, his arms around her waist, and her arms around his shoulders. They swayed side to side a few times, and just as they were letting go, Melissa grabbed Greg by his face and planted a big, dry kiss right on his lips. Pulling away, she smiled and looked deeply into his eyes for a moment, then let go.

"Don't be jealous!" she said, shaking a finger at me before she returned to her seat.

A few people laughed at her joke. I smiled at her.

"Who's up for some pool?" asked Lisa.

It seemed like the whole party followed Lisa into the study. On the way over, I overheard Lisa say to Greg, "I think Tom and Caroline left without saying goodbye." "That's OK," he responded, "They sucked anyway."