That Guy Over There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband was rolling his eyes in an exaggerated way again, muttering, "Is this guy for real?"

"Look if you're gonna make fun of what happened, I'm just gonna let you guess the rest."

"Sorry. Go on."

"Well Craig, he put his hand on the small of my back and guided me out into the bright sun and kissed me."

"Really? Just like that?" Craig asked in disbelief. "Where was this again?"

"On the sidewalk."

"No I got thaaat. Where?"

"right on the lips"

"Julie Jesus, what shop-ping cent-errrr."

"Oh you know, that Publix in, you know, that Strip Center, Ridgemount or something. I forget the name."

"Pretty smooth."

"Yeah it was," I agreed. "I was shocked."

"But you let him."

"It happened so fast."

"I can see that," my husband's eyes narrowed at me. "Sooo, no tongue?" he snidely grinned.

"Not then," I chirped. "Later yes, oh yeah, but not right on the sidewalk."

Craig's face was at a loss again, and I noticed he shifted the zipper area of his slacks. Good.

"So anyway it was a nice little kiss, not creepy or anything, so we started down the line of parked cars, and his SUV was just two cars away and facing mine."

"Destiny!" my husband exclaimed mockingly.

"Craaaa-aiggg," I warned him. He made the shh sign with one finger at his lips. My husband has gorgeous lips.

"So we got to his car first, so I for some reason paused as he transferred the groceries from the cart and kept talking to him. I'm like, 'wow there's lots of room in there' and I told him I'd never been in a SUV."

"Nothin' like makin' things easy for him," Craig said. I shut him up with a 'hey, you wanted to know' look.

"He said, 'Climb in' but I said 'with the groceries?' and stepped around to the driver's side. So he got the hint and closed the back hatch thing. 'They drive nice, the new ones,' he was saying and opened the driver's door and was gesturing, so I stepped to it and looked in, but there were like stairs to get up to the driver's seat. I told him my friend Jody said it made her feel powerful to sit up so high in hers, so he said, 'here try it' and he was holding my armpit with one hand and had the other low on my back again and for some reason I let him smooth his hand under my butt and boost me up into the seat, and I gotta tell you Craig, it felt good for this cute guy to be paying me so much attention. And touching me,"

Craig had put his chin on his fist like the Thinker sculpture and was listening intently, so I took a huge swig of the martini and decided to just tell the rest fast. "Felt good, him boostin' me up by lifting me with one hand under my butt. Strong ... like." No comment; Craig's smoldering eyes bored right into me.

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. So anyway, Bret put his hand in my lap while he gave me a tour of the gauges and stuff, but I wasn't listening. All I could think about was ... that hand was now caressing my inner thigh and it felt wonderful and you always tell me to just let go of my inhibitions and have fun so I" ... My eyes flitted away from Craig's and gave a guilty look.

Craig raised an eyebrow.

"I uhhh I spread my legs so his hand fell in between, right in there honey, you know, near my panties and all and then oh Craig I'm sorry, but I kinda scrunched forward hugging the steering wheel so his hand got mashed into my ... crotch, and it was on fire, but he made soothing little stroking motions on my ... me, there, then he said, ... he said," I checked to see if my husband was getting angry, but he was entranced. "He said, 'The middle seat folds down' and I thought of your scenarios, so I go, 'Show me.'"

My cell phone was going crazy in my pocket with a text message, but I knew who it was, and I really couldn't text Bret right then, so I started talking even faster.

"Craig ... I just put my knees on his seat, and I know my butt was right in his face cuz he's so tall, you know, even taller than you, and I just crawled like a klutz back into the back seat."

"This guy was smooth."

"I was smooth too Craig, it was not all him, I knew what was happening, and it seemed like what you wanted, all spontaneous and all, and the driver's door slammed and the side door opened, and he was in right on top of me and that's when it was a French kiss. Big time. And you know what I thought next?"

"I can't imagine," my husband replied honestly.

"I thought 'Craig would love this pun. Here I am at a strip center getting stripped.' Because we had me half naked already."

"That's a terrible pun," Craig moaned.

"I know ... but then he was feelin' me up and we were makin' out on the back seat of a car like we were in frickin' high school again and that made it even hotter and then when he rumpled my skirt up exposing my underwear, I knew he was just gonna take me, right there in the parking lot."

"And what were you doing ... while he was stripping you?"

"Uhh ... stripping him??" I answered with a lilt in my voice. I failed to keep my eyes from twinkling at the memory.

"Whew, that is hot, little girl."

"His boxers flew off, but I couldn't get my panties to roll down, so he just ripped 'em off," I said with my eyes closed remembering how erotic it was for him to rip my panties off. "He looked at me ... you know, between my legs, I mean cuz oh Craig I'm sorry but I just ... opened for him, my knees just spread way apart all by themselves, and he just looked at it and said, ... he says, 'You're very pretty down there, Lady,' and I almost quit the whole thing because that made me feel old. I mean up close and naked he looked even younger. I froze, but then the look on his face was pure lust and like, awe, at me, a woman maybe fifteen years older, and that felt good. And then he was in me deep in one push and that felt REALLY good, and he's pumpin' hard and suckin' my nips and I was lovin' it and then he finished fast in like two minutes. ... ... Came buckets though, he did."

"Hoe-leee Shit," Craig said, looking waaaay too intense. Staring right into my soul.

"Craig? It's what you wanted, right? Me to just let go and have some fun? ... And tell you later? Craig?"

His head shook a faint 'no.' Not like 'oh my God, no,' more like, amazed and wondering, like 'How in the world ...???'

Finally, he spoke again. "Just time for a quickie huh?" my ever sarcastic husband said.

Humor. Good.

"Good thing too, cuz it was hot as blazes in there with no AC on," I grinned.

"Yeah I bet it was, what with all that aerobic exercise." I winced. He continued, "It's a wonder though, you being still - over-heated, shall we say, being all stripped naked and all."

I just tried to ignore that one. "Yeah actually I was pinned down with no room to move, but yeah I was sweaty as hell. So I smoothed my skirt back down from where he had it bunched up around my waist and threw my blouse back on and hopped out fast still only half buttoned. It was a good thing he had those blackout windows, cuz some little old lady gave me a funny look when I landed on the pavement out the back seat of a black SUV and reclaimed my grocery cart. Prob'ly woulda had a heart attack if she coulda seen inside there."

"That's funny," my husband chuckled, but I could see his dick hard in his Levis. My husband was gettin' the picture and thinking deep.

"Bad thing was, my yogurt and all were ruined in the heat, but I couldn't go back in the store with my panties ripped off and his cum dripping down my thigh to get more, now could I? So I just drove home and threw that stuff away." Whew, I was glad I was done. Now for the Big Question. "You mad now?"

My husband gazed into my eyes intently. "What? About a few wasted groceries? Nahhh."

"I love you."

Craig stared at me with that burning intensity again, but it was no lie when I said I still loved him so I knew if he saw into my soul, he would see that I loved him with all my heart. He took in a deep breath and let it out slow. "That was one of the most adorable stories I have ever heard, but I am a little mad. And I have a question."

Uh-oh I thought. Here it comes. "What?"

"What happened Thursday?"

I felt my chest tighten and a cold chill shivered my body. "I left out a little part."

"A big part."

"I mean in the parking lot," I said quickly. "He gave me a card with his cell on it. He said, 'Text me if this was fun.'"

"You texted him later?"

"Soon as I threw away the spoiled groceries."

"Wow," my husband again looked dazzled. "So he really was that good?"

I was scared, but I had to go on with this. "Honey it's just, well, those stories you tell me when you are fucking me really get to me, ya know? I know I always said they'd never happen, but I have thought about it. You made me. You tell stories so good and so real-like 'n'all ... when this guy ... It was like, something just snapped and I just ... let him do me. I thought about you in Publix and on the way home, and I tried to convince myself that you would've wanted me to let him, because you always say ..."

"You didn't think of me in the SUV though, did you?"

I didn't want to hurt my husband, but he did ask point blank. "No ... I just fucked him. Sorry, but -"

"And Thursday?"

"Had to. Had to do it." This was the part I was praying would be ok with my husband. "The thing at Publix was too weird. I could actually have convinced myself I imagined it, like it was another one of your stories at midnight that seem so real but are just stories."

"I think I understand," my wonderful husband said. "You needed more scientific verification, right?"

"Yeh, well," I said. "Annnd ... Craig honey?"

"Yeah?"

"I needed Bret to fuck me again." I swallowed hard. This was it. "I mean, not in a car, in a bed, and you know ... FUCK me, hard, like, for real. So I would know ... what to tell you." I was staring at the table top.

I didn't want to say it any more plainly, but I had to. "I knew I had to tell you, after the parking lot thing, but I didn't even know how I felt myself, at that point; it was so weird." I paused to get courage.

"I didn't want to tell you about it and then say I was not sure how it made me feel as if I was ... wantin' to do him again, you know, for the wrong reason." I still couldn't look up at Craig. "What if I'd told you about Publix and you said never again but I still ... had to?" I hoped I sounded intelligent and not slutty.

"I was worried you might say no because Craig, I needed to do it again to know how I felt, and I didn't want to tell you that you had no choice in whether I was gonna have sex with him again." I felt a kind of release from all the tension of Craig telling me for years that I should fuck other guys. I had told my husband everything now. Surely he wouldn't make me say the last part out loud. "Ya know?"

"I know."

"You do?"

My husband shrugged and bowed slightly.

"I love you so much, darling, but Jesus, Craig, having another man's dick inside me after all these years was waaay better than I thought it would be. Way better. Omigod. I just had to have him again." I could tell by Craig's face that I shouldn't have said that like that. So I had to make him feel better quick. "It really was like you said it would be. Fun! Nothing more! But, well, awesome!" I wiggled my head to get back to present tense. "But you know what? I honestly don't feel any different toward you at all."

"That's good?"

"That's great. You are great. I still love you and I love you even more for the way you're ... taking it, you know, hearing that your wife has been had by another man, I mean."

My cell phone was getting another text message in my jeans, buzzing near my now sopping wet pussy.

I leaned over and kissed Craig right on the lips in front of the whole bar. He tasted like beer. "I love you sooo much for being so ... you know, generous to me." I then whispered in his ear, "He fucked me good on Thursday honey. He really put it to me. It was so much fun I hated that he only had an hour."

"He was ... fuckin' you for a whole hour?" Our lips were at each other's ears, mumbling.

"Well no I mean not straight through, but you know those young guys," I leaned away and grinned mischievously, "seemed like no time and he was right back up and ready to go again! We did it twice and he came twice and I came like I don't even know how much." My husband's face had gone through a range of emotions during this last part of the story from wild lust to sadness and back again.

"Holy fuck, Julie," was all he said.

I could see Bret very near, behind Craig, close by the ladies room, holding up his iPhone. "I have to go to the restroom, Sweetheart. Please be here when I get back."

"Don't you want to know why I'm angry?"

"No I know why. It's because you weren't there to watch."

"You're a very smart girl."

I smiled sheepishly. "Ehn, thanks. ... Craig?"

"Yes Darling?"

"Bret's coming over to play poker with you tonight, and umm, you're both gonna win."

12