All Comments on 'That Helpless Moment'

by clex2313

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ive always thought I'd like to be with a TS

ive tried just about everything but, to date, never a TS

Stroking and sucking her cock and having her cum in my ass would def be a fantasy fulfilled

straponsissystraponsissyabout 9 years ago
want this to happen

really want to find two of my own! been an item on a bucket list for a loooong time, and this was a perfect description of how I would like for the encounter to happen, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exquisite story

Sadly you nor they wanted a repeat engagement in the weeks ahead. The one called you hur slave yet it was only a ONE time fling. If you enjoyed things as much as you told us why didn't you want more time with these precious gems?

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
nice

That was hot.. love to be used by them like that.. a group of close friends who are clean would be such fun.. we could fuck all the time.. love to work up to a DP with two cocks and suck a third.. oh yeah.. two in my hands also..

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
please continue

You write very well.. more please.. yummy

wants2tryit1xwants2tryit1xover 8 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to feel as helpless with a Lily & a Nina taking charge. Filling me up with her sweet luscious nectar. Mmmmmmm. Soooo HAWT! Makes me w anna dtroke my cock & read it again & again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am lucky, I have found one, not beautiful but caring., a little plump but has a very fuckable ass and last time she asked me to stay overnight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have two ladyboy lovers

My ladyboy lovers love dressing me up and taking me on the town with them. We do some crazy things and I love to have them pound my arse with their 7 inch cocks. I have grown now to be able to deep throat their cocks with no trouble, so we are very lucky we found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ah, tall eurasian,I was taken by her legs. now in her room, her cock dangled between them. I didn't care, I lifted them and my cock sunk slowly into her warm hole, it didn't take long before she took my cum, exploding wildly into her gripping ass. now I will give you a massage, oh, her hands so good, rubbing my back, now my legs, oh brushing my balls, my crack, ever so lightly. Turn over please, my cock hard again, oil, rubbed over my hard cock, would you like a prostate massage as well. Mmm, sounds good, I felt her finger slide gently into me, then a second. eased out, her hand gripping my hardness, again my anus teased, what felt like 2 fingers pushing into me again, further, oh yes, her hand teasing my cock, I felt her body, my eyes opened, I was being fucked, not fingers, her hard cock, just that thought, her hand and her cock rubbing my prostate did it, my cum arcing into the air until I could take no more, no more, her hand releasing my cock, her thrusts into me a nice tempo. I heard my self say oh yes, fuck me, but she was in no hurry, gradually building until she pulled back and out, her long brown cock hard. Please get up, I did, she lay down, holding her erect cock straight up. I knew what to do, I straddled her and the feeling of her cock pushing up into me as I sat down, caused me to yelp and my cock to dribble. she reached and pushed my shoulders down as her cock seemed to go deeper into me, then holding me there. She fucked me roughly as I tried to stay on her until she pulled back, she told me to lay down on my stomach, pulling my face towards the end of the bed, massaging my neck and shoulders as she pushed her still hard cock to my mouth. I opened and holding my head down, she fucked my mouth, filling it with her cum as I tried to swallow it. An absolute great fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

That was pretty good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous