That Hotel Room

Story Info
A short fuck between two people who try hard to resist.
828 words
3.96
10.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in the hotel room. You know the one in the corner farthest from the elevator. I was sitting at the edge of the bed and you were on a chair. The conversation kept dying out and we were just awkwardly trying so hard to not go where we both wanted to go.

And it was dark outside, the sky had dimmed slowly while we were talking and we didn't notice it. The room was now lit solely by the light shining from the street outside. The sounds from outside were muffled and it felt like we were alone in our own world. Our world was quiet and still and tense.

I couldn't see your face in the dark but it didn't matter because I knew how you were looking at me, watching me. I was struggling to breath calmly now, I could feel the same tension in my chest that I knew you had in yours. Then you were rubbing your thumb on your palm in an insistent manner and there was another awkward silence as you stared at your hands. You muttered something under your breath.

As I asked you what you had said I watched you stand and take a step over to the bed in front of me and in the same movement with a hand under my chin and on the small of my back pulled me up to you. I felt the heat from your hand seep through my shirt into my back, a slow fire burning into my skin. You tilted my head up and you kissed me. It felt like I had been waiting my whole life for that kiss and that it would never end. I didn't want it to.

But then you laid me down gently on the bed after pulling my t-shirt off my head leaving my chest bare. You paused briefly staring not at my chest but in my eyes, a question in them, as I looked up at you. At the smallest of nods from me you whipped my shorts and underwear off together and dragged my body to the edge of the bed. You leaned over me kissing my neck and breathing in my ear and my eyes fluttered shut.

You mumbled some apology that I didn't hear as your hands felt my body for the first time. You pulled back and my eyes flashed open afraid that was all I would get. In the dark I saw your eyes pause on my own and I knew as usual exactly what you were thinking as you reached for my mouth with yours.

I closed my eyes as I felt your finger tips trace down my body to between my legs. I mouthed the words of some expletives. My habit of being silent with you preventing sounds from accompanying the words. I lost myself soon after, moaning loudly with a quick breath-hiss in as you pushed a finger inside of me.

Finally inside me you no longer retained control of any kind and I felt the full force of all of the frustration and longing and desire that had built up inside you come rushing out as you began to rip your own clothes off and without hesitation thrust your dick deep inside me.

The first time it happens, that very first movement is something I will always love. The surprise of how acute and strong the physical feeling is never seems the same in memory as it does in the moment. With you it felt amazing and painful and so satisfying all at once. There is no other feeling like it. That brief moment happens once and it consumes both of our bodies like a spike of electricity, so fast and explosive.

There is a pause right after.

Then you're furiously fucking me. I'm not even aware of what my body is doing, the sounds that are coming out of my mouth or the way I'm moving, something else takes over as my mind is only feeling sensations coming from you. The heat from your body, the way you taste, the way your skin feels under my fingers and how hard my heart is beating as it tries to explode. Whether from joy or from unadulterated pleasure, it doesn't matter.

I am entirely there with you, forcing myself to watch you as you cum. I want to remember even as my own body shakes and we cum together. A litany of curses streams loudly from my mouth and are cut off as you cover it with yours. I cum and even as I do I want you more, the love and desire I feel envelop me as your body does mine.

We lay there in the dark and time crawls lazily along. You take my hand as you roll next to me. You say the exact words we both feel, the exact words we both love to hear. We know, we always will.